Bands that you can't stand listening to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.JoeY

"Joe! Joe! Joe! Joe! Joe"
I know there are bands out there that you can't stand listening to, like for instance, I cannot stand Green Day, I don't like them at all! I can't stand their music, I can't stand looking at them and I just completly hate them, I don't know why I just do, as well as Coldplay, I can't stand them either. :blink:

So, I was wondering guys what Bands can't you stand listening to?

J-Slim said:
There is over 100 bands I can't stand.

Care to list a few that you don't like? I would probably imagine there might be a few we probably both don't like.

.JoeY said:
Care to list a few that you don't like? I would probably imagine there might be a few we probably both don't like.
Grrenday, Coldplay, ACDC, SlipKnot, System Of A dOwn, Fall Out Boy, Cky, Slayer, AFI and a lot and I do mean a whole LOT more.

J-Slim said:
Grrenday, Coldplay, ACDC, SlipKnot, System Of A dOwn, Fall Out Boy, Cky, Slayer, AFI and a lot and I do mean a whole LOT more.

Alright so we both hate Greenday, Coldplay, AFI, Slayer, however I do like ACDC, System of a Down & Fall Out Boy. But, at least you hate Greenday & Coldplay! because those two bands are on top of my "Hate list".

ahh man coldplay is good. im not into any punk rock where it just sounds like all their words are coming from the way back of their throat and has almost like a scratchy feeling to it. i cant stand green day either.

ergh green day are not bad at all but coldplay suck ass. Fall Out Boy are the crap of crap

deadmanwalking2006 said:
ergh green day are not bad at all but coldplay suck ass. Fall Out Boy are the crap of crap

I don't think FallOut Boy is crap, there alot better than many other bands out there today.

Fall Out Boy are not better than what's out today, (I perfer All American Rejects, Coldplay, etc). They can't make good music for their lives.

Flames Out
Dragon

Metal and Emo bands suck ass and especially ACDC and ColdPlay I can't stand dat song "The Speed Of Sound". OMG I hate it so much!

I used to like ACDC but they get old, and annoying, everyone of their songs sound alike

ACDC alwayz sucked. I hate System Of A Down, Fall Out Boy and espicially ColdPlay! ColdPlay is my numder 1 band that I hate.

Eternal Dragon said:
Fall Out Boy are not better than what's out today, (I perfer All American Rejects, Coldplay, etc). They can't make good music for their lives.

Flames Out
Dragon

I don't mind the All-American Rejects, Coldplay on the other hand I'm not really a fan of, but Fallout Boy is not the worst band out there, they are better than some bands.

.JoeY said:
I know there are bands out there that you can't stand listening to, like for instance, I cannot stand Green Day, I don't like them at all! I can't stand their music, I can't stand looking at them and I just completly hate them, I don't know why I just do, as well as Coldplay, I can't stand them either. :blink:

So, I was wondering guys what Bands can't you stand listening to?
agreed but i also hate 100 other bands especially EMO and bands that say they arent emo but are (linkin park)

xraven_effectx said:
agreed but i also hate 100 other bands especially EMO and bands that say they arent emo but are (linkin park)

You think Linkin Park is emo? I never really noticed that in them, lol.

All emo sucks balls and all emo bands should be shot cause it is the worst type of Rock out there(no one wants to listen to a bunch a spoon fed fucks singing about how sad they are, And dressing all gay and shit) Second J - Slim you must be gay because atleast Metal comes from the soul unlike the shit im guessing u listen to like J lo, P diddy oh lets just sing about how rich we are lol and how many bitches we fucked last night Geez your cool arnt you. If you dont like 100 bands thats great but dont call it shit when the actual shit is the fucking rap/Rnb shit that people like u listen to, There is nothing cool about Eminem Dc Dre or all those other fucktard posuers who run around TRYING to be cool, When all they are is fake.
I hope that they keep running around killing themselves so that i wont have to listen to that shit on the radio.
Other then Gay - Slims music i hate all aussie bands wth teh exception of butterfly effect and superheist.
All emo bands bar none.
And punk like green day Fall out **** and so on
Long live \m/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member