BAHAHA someone shit on the TNA Knockouts Championship wiki page

Pepe Silvia

Occasional Pre-Show
The TNA Women's Knockout Championship is a professional wrestling women's world championship owned by the Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) promotion. It is primarily contested for in TNA's women's division and is known traditionally as a time to masterbate or take a urine break. It was debuted on October 14, 2007 at TNA's Bound for Glory pay-per-view (PPV) event under the name the "TNA Women's World Championship";[4] it was later renamed the TNA Women's Knockout Championship in 2008.

It was the only female championship in TNA until the utterly laughably ridiculously useless TNA Knockout Tag Team Championship was introduced at their No Surrender PPV event on September 20, 2009.[6] Like most professional wrestling championships, the title is won via the result of a scripted match. Overall, there have been 14 reigns shared between 7 wrestlers. The first champion was Gail Kim. The current champion is Angelina Love, who is in her fourth reign.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TNA_Women%27s_Knockout_Championship

There's also a green icon with a plus symbol on it. If you highlight it, it says "This is a good article."

Best part about it is that the way they wrote it makes it semi-invisible to most people. Professional jokers like this should be commended.

I probably wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't looking for the List of... link. KB pointed out that the last 3 KO title changes occurred without the champ being pinned.

:lmao: One time I was looking at Trojan Horses(not the virus) on Wiki and it talked abou the Romans sucking tits for 6 years and the Greeks sucking dick for 12. There pretty much exactly what it said.

Apparently, it was like that from the 4th of July to the 6th. Then it was changed back. However, the same user came and changed it back later on the 6th. It was changed on the 8th and then the user changed it back to on the 11th. That remained the same until today even though numerous other edits were made.

At least the guy is persistent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back