Backstage Talk About Undertaker

I really don't see this happening unless Ryback gets way over by the time Wrestlemania gets here. Streak vs Streak doesn't even makes sense. A 20 year streak against a streak that isn't even a year long? That would be like Undertaker and Miz having a Wrestlemania match with streaks on the line. It doesn't carry any weight and isn't impressive.

Rybacks got plenty of time to be built enough to challenge the streak. I agree he isn't there yet but in this day and age 6 months is a eternity. Plenty of guys went from up and coming to main eventer in that amount of time.

Anyways it will probably be Brock vs. Taker. It's a safe way to go and it will draw no question.

@GSB - You must spread more rep before giving it to George Steeles Barber again.

Any combination of Rock, Cena, 'Taker, Lesnar, Punk, and Orton could work. 3 marquee matches can be made from these 6.

It's not a horrible idea but I don't see how it's going to be a great wrestling match....what is it with f4w and wrestlingobserver? They throw out so many so called confirmed rumors or whatever that in the end one of them is going to end up correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back