Backstage incident that shocked you all over.

Is this WWE-exclusive? I'd like to talk about other promotions here as well, like TNA and WCW if we can?

For WWE, the most shocking to me was Michael Hayes calling Mark Henry the N word. That sent shockwaves through the industry as far as I'm concerned.

Also, Orton taking a shit in Sable's gym bag was pretty outrageous. The worst she did was call him a "dirtbag" for it, too?

Outside of that, and venturing into perhaps rival territory here, I'd say the whole Jeff Jarrett/Kurt Angle issue was pretty big, especially when the news broke that Angle asked for his release because of it.

The Bubba/Kong incident was pretty huge – cost both of them their jobs, essentially.

I definitely agree with you on the Kurt Angle/ Jeff Jarrett incident. That shocked the holy hell out of me to see the founder of the company dating the ex-wife of arguably his biggest superstar. I remember when they brought Jarrett back, and they danced around this situation on TV. Still, that shocked me, and I wonder how they are able to work together today. At a house show I went to, they tag teamed in the main event against Beer Money and after the match, both Jarrett and Angle's children hit the ring. So, I don't know if that's a good indicator or not, but the Jarrett-Angle situation was generally one of the most shocking I remember.

In WWF/E, I have to go with the Austin walkout situation. That changed everything on that brand, and the company had to essentially reset a lot of its plans for the Raw show which they based around Steve Austin. I mean, I get the fact that Austin didn't think that he should have had to job against Lesnar on TV, but there's a time and place for that discussion without screwing over the fans that paid to see someone wrestle. Later, Austin blamed the situation on his nagging injuries and the fact he was still generally in a foul mood. Still, I never would have expected Austin to just walk out on not only the company but on the fans that made him a star. To be honest, I've never seen Austin the same way after that incident.

Still, I never would have expected Austin to just walk out on not only the company but on the fans that made him a star. To be honest, I've never seen Austin the same way after that incident.

i agreed with Austin on it actually, only due to the fact that i was HUGE Anti-Lesnar, and having him beat all the top guys who made the Attitude Era what it was in less than a year kinda pissed me off.. didnt deserve it. but regardless, the thing about him walking out on the "fans that made him a star" and losing respect over it, if you remember, Austin was not supposed to be a fan favorite, that was the fans choice to cheer him. He was the "i do what i want when i want, and dont give a crap about anyone or anything except stone cold" so really did the walk out not kinda play into his character more? to me it wasnt as big i guess, shocking yes, but not THE most shocking. for me, im going to say Shawn Michaels standing by, and letting HHH take all the heat from "The Kliq" incident in MSG. HHH got booted down to "Jobber" status after it, because he was the only one Vince would punish. Nash and Hall had left, HBK was the Champ at the time, that left poor HHH to take all the heat. kind of ironic that years later he would marry Vince's daughter, and become his Son-in-Law.. But what did shawn do to help his friend? at the time, nothing. later on he had them team eachother up, but that was because of the NWO angle going on with the two other Kliq members in WCW. if 2 are starting their own faction in one company, why not the others in the other company? but yes, Shawn leaving Hunter to take the fall.

Candido rented Sunny out to Ahmed Johnson for the night in exchange for cocaine.

Candido:"I want some shit but I dont have any cash"
Johnson:"Maybe we can barter".
Candido:"I dont have anything to trade".
Johnson:"Yes you do".
Candido:"So what do you want?".

Johnson looks at Sunny..

Candido:"Ok,as long as you dont hurt her".

Ahmed skeeted in her and HBK happened to be around and knocked on his door,bitch was high as fuck,Johnson said he finished with her and she left with Shawn.

Shawn passed by Candido in the morning and smiles in his face and says."Dont worry I took great care of her".

Candido doesnt like Shawn but doesnt figure he's talking bout his bitch.He goes to Johnson's room and he has coke on his nose and tells him Sunny left with Shawn.

Boom Candido comes downstairs and whoops Shawn's ass infront of everybody and ask Vince for a release.Vince says he doesnt do business like that and he has to put something in writing,Candido comes back 2 minutes later with a napkin written with the words :"I want my release!" on it...

I think another one I could pick would have to be Randy Orton taking a dump in the diva's purse. I met Randy about a year ago, and he didn't seem to be the kind of person that would do so. However, he now has a family AND is one of the faces of WWE. But, when I first read it, I laughed hysterically and still use it as random wrestling forum jokes every once and a while.

I would say the same, Randy curling out a turd in a divas purse. So cruel, no wonder she left the company!

But still HILARIOUS

I will say "The Plane Trip From Hell" as it was known. In 2002 The WWE was on a flight back from the UK I believe, A lot of the wrestlers had Way to much to drink.

Curt Henning got into a fight with Brock Lesnar. This ended up getting Curt fired from the WWE.

Michale Hayes got a little tipsy, started a lot of shit and passed out, when he awoke he found out JBL had cut off his mullet, needless to say a fight broke out between the two.

Ric Flair took off all his clothes put on his robe, then strutted up and down the isle flashing people.

I believe Scott Hall just got drunk, but that was enough to get him fired.

Goldust got on the PA system and started singing love songs to Marlena and continued after she asked him to stop.

This flight put a end to liquor being consumed on WWE flights and caused a few wrestlers to be let go.

This is my favourite one. I can't decide what part of the story I find funnier. In fairness to Brock, Hennig was pissing off everybody on the flight I believe, I've heard he was going around squirting shaving cream randomly at people LOL. Was just a matter of time before somebody smacked him, sounds it just got out of hand with Lesnar.

Candido rented Sunny out to Ahmed Johnson for the night in exchange for cocaine.

Candido:"I want some shit but I dont have any cash"
Johnson:"Maybe we can barter".
Candido:"I dont have anything to trade".
Johnson:"Yes you do".
Candido:"So what do you want?".

Johnson looks at Sunny..

Candido:"Ok,as long as you dont hurt her".

Ahmed skeeted in her and HBK happened to be around and knocked on his door,bitch was high as fuck,Johnson said he finished with her and she left with Shawn.

Shawn passed by Candido in the morning and smiles in his face and says."Dont worry I took great care of her".

Candido doesnt like Shawn but doesnt figure he's talking bout his bitch.He goes to Johnson's room and he has coke on his nose and tells him Sunny left with Shawn.

Boom Candido comes downstairs and whoops Shawn's ass infront of everybody and ask Vince for a release.Vince says he doesnt do business like that and he has to put something in writing,Candido comes back 2 minutes later with a napkin written with the words :"I want my release!" on it...

uhhh what? never heard that one before. The Plane Ride from Hell is a pretty silly story that made me laugh and disappointed me a bit with the release of Mr. Perfect. The biggest story to me was the Edge/Matt Hardy incident and how it played out on television. From Hardy running through the crowds to huge pops, Edge establishing tremendous heat, and Lita being a ****e.. it was a great story to unfold.

these two arent as shocking but still hilarious

back in ecw according to rey mysterios book when tommy dreamer first met both juventud and rey he apparently thought they were both girls

he said to paul after seeing him talk to rey
"you gotta introduce me to that chick" or something like that

and went up behind juvi and said
"hey baby whats your name?" or something along the lines

again not so much shocking but still hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member