Backlash is gonna suck

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
Yup, I said it. They should have just stuck with Legacy vs the McMahon's instead adding Triple H's buddy to the mix. That just doesnt make sense. I have a really bad feeling that Orton's push is getting scrapped in favor of a new Batista push. If so, Fuck you, WWE. Nobody likes Batista and he has no buisness being in that match at Backlash. So quit pushing Triple H's fucking friends and start pushing who the fans want to see pushed. If they dont stop making dumbass moves like this I'm going to start supporting TNA again.

I'm thinking the six-man tag is a way for HHH to lose the belt without actually having to go down for the 3-count. Hopefully I'm wrong, but HHH is becoming quite the predictable man. Also, I'm looking for a swerve with Batista turning heel.

I'm thinking the same thing. I think it's ridiculous that Triple H basically refuses to put anyone over. But as long as Batista doesnt get Orton's push I'll be semi-okay with it. Besides the Batista crap Backlash might actually be okay. I'm definantly looking forward to the Cena/Edge LMS match, I just hope they dont put the title back on Edge already.

Yup, I said it.

Oh, gosh. I sure am scared of your big controversial statement.

They should have just stuck with Legacy vs the McMahon's

Man, I sure do love me to watch some old men who have no business wrestling in the first place get in the ring. Especially if they get to beat up on some up and coming wrestlers!

instead adding Triple H's buddy to the mix.

Certainly. I'd rather see a 60 year old man who's had about 3 good matches in his life over a hot star like Batista.

That just doesnt make sense.

No, not at all. Putting main eventers into main event matches? Ha! Laughable.

I have a really bad feeling that Orton's push is getting scrapped in favor of a new Batista push.

Because Orton at 29, with as much as 20 years of his career left, will never ever get a push if 40 year old Batista gets one first...yes, this is surely the ruin of Randy Orton.

If so, Fuck you, WWE.

Careful, now, you'll hurt their feelings.

Nobody likes Batista

I guess all those pops are clever sarcasm.

and he has no buisness being in that match at Backlash.

I certainly can't imagine why they'd put another former Evolution member in a match that's revolving partially around Evolution...

So quit pushing Triple H's fucking friends

It's not Triple H's fault he picks good friends.
and start pushing who the fans want to see pushed.

Let me tell you, when 20,000 people go insane for the man's return, that's when you know to stop pushing him.

If they dont stop making dumbass moves like this I'm going to start supporting TNA again.

With any luck, one lone disgruntled smark will be the straw that break's the camel's back, sending WWE into bankruptcy and sputtering oblivion.

Man, I sure do love me to watch some old men who have no business wrestling in the first place get in the ring. Especially if they get to beat up on some up and coming wrestlers!
What does Batista have to do with the McMahon's? This was supposed to be their big match where they get their revenge on Legacy. Not a tool to push a returning wrestler.

Certainly. I'd rather see a 60 year old man who's had about 3 good matches in his life over a hot star like Batista.
I would. Batista has nothing to do with this storyline. Vince is the one who's family was attacked. Now we'll have to suffer through more of people running away from Batista. (That's seriously how his feuds go. Someone pissed him of then they run scared for a month untill he kills them at the ppv) Hell, you say that McMahon has only had three good matches. Well Batista has had about the same.

No, not at all. Putting main eventers into main event matches? Ha! Laughable.
They should have saved his return till after Orton/Triple H's feud was over. Then he could feud with Orton one on one.

Because Orton at 29, with as much as 20 years of his career left, will never ever get a push if 40 year old Batista gets one first...yes, this is surely the ruin of Randy Orton.
Randy Orton is fucking OVER. He's cheered and he's a heel. He should be their top priority. Not some guy that doesnt have any character at all.

I guess all those pops are clever sarcasm.
They popped out of sheer suprise. Next week the pop wont be that big. Vince got a bigger pop anyway.

I certainly can't imagine why they'd put another former Evolution member in a match that's revolving partially around Evolution...
The feud is loosely about Evolution. It's really about Randy Orton beating the holy hell out of the McMahon family.

Let me tell you, when 20,000 people go insane for the man's return, that's when you know to stop pushing him.
Again, it was a shock pop.

ith any luck, one lone disgruntled smark will be the straw that break's the camel's back, sending WWE into bankruptcy and sputtering oblivion.
There's more than one person that's pissed off

Nah, CCS is sad that chances are Batista is going to pin Rhodes. That means Triple H retains the title, then Batista and Triple H start a feud over the title. Then Orton just fades into God knows where. Maybe this could be a positive thou. Maybe Orton will get drafted to Smackdown and finally get away from Triple H's shit!

What does Batista have to do with the McMahon's? This was supposed to be their big match where they get their revenge on Legacy. Not a tool to push a returning wrestler.

Again, refer to the fact that this storyline is really beginning to delve into the Evolution roots.

Well, then clearly you're beyond help.

Batista has nothing to do with this storyline. Vince is the one who's family was attacked.

Again, Evolution. And furthermore, he's a good guy, Triple H is a good guy, they both hate Orton...do the math.

Now we'll have to suffer through more of people running away from Batista. (That's seriously how his feuds go. Someone pissed him of then they run scared for a month untill he kills them at the ppv) Hell, you say that McMahon has only had three good matches. Well Batista has had about the same.

They run off if it fits their character...which consider just about every heel left plays the cowardly role now, it does. Batista's had plenty of good matches as well, he just goes unappreciated.

They should have saved his return till after Orton/Triple H's feud was over.

There's a difference between delaying Kennedy because they've nothing for him and delaying one of Raw's hottest stars. You just don't do it, you get him on and boost ratings ASAP.

Then he could feud with Orton one on one.

You realize you're proposing delaying Batista's return for four months, which is about the time that HHH vs Orton proper would go on?

Randy Orton is fucking OVER. He's cheered and he's a heel.

Do you understand that that means he is not doing his job well? In fact, he is doing it quite badly? If he was as good as you keep raving, he'd be getting booed.

He should be their top priority. Not some guy that doesnt have any character at all.

Batista cuts as good a promo as any face in the WWE, save Triple H.

Next week the pop wont be that big. Vince got a bigger pop anyway.

He didn't, really. And Batista always gets pops like this - can you not hear?

The feud is loosely about Evolution.

It's clearly transitioning into Evolution now.

It's really about Randy Orton beating the holy hell out of the McMahon family.

It was, anyway.

Again, it was a shock pop.

And it'll continue to be a "Shit yeah, Batista!" pop.

There's more than one person that's pissed off

Well, alright. The five of you might have a real impact on matters.

Harthan said:
Again, refer to the fact that this storyline is really beginning to delve into the Evolution roots.
I havent seen anything that makes me think that they're going to turn it into an Evolution storyline.

Again, Evolution. And furthermore, he's a good guy, Triple H is a good guy, they both hate Orton...do the math.
Shawn Michaels is a good guy and he's Triple H's best friend. So I guess he should get involved too.

They run off if it fits their character...which consider just about every heel left plays the cowardly role now, it does. Batista's had plenty of good matches as well, he just goes unappreciated.
Orton's been playing the badass hell lately. Badass heel's dont run. As far as Batista's great matches goes....I can think of about one..and that was against the Undertaker.

There's a difference between delaying Kennedy because they've nothing for him and delaying one of Raw's hottest stars. You just don't do it, you get him on and boost ratings ASAP.
Ratings are going to go up next week anyway. They always do good on draft night. I doubt Batista will have anything to do with them rising.

You realize you're proposing delaying Batista's return for four months, which is about the time that HHH vs Orton proper would go on?
If that's how long it would take for the feud to run it's course, Yes. But they didnt have to make him return and be involved in the Orton/McMahon's storyline. He could've just came back and said after Triple H is done with Orton he wants Legacy next.

Do you understand that that means he is not doing his job well? In fact, he is doing it quite badly? If he was as good as you keep raving, he'd be getting booed.
I guess that Steve Austin, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, and even Triple H are bad heels too? If you're a good performer you're going to get cheered, regardless of what you say.

Batista cuts as good a promo as any face in the WWE, save Triple H.
Batista's promo's suck. He doesnt get his opponent over, he studders through them, and he says the same thing every time.

He didn't, really. And Batista always gets pops like this - can you not hear?
Yes

It's clearly transitioning into Evolution now.
Orton talking about taking a visit to Linda McMahon or the McMahon grandchildren really isnt transitioning to Evolution.

And it'll continue to be a "Shit yeah, Batista!" pop.
I popped for about 2 seconds. Then my mind went straight and I just thought "Oh Fuck"

Well, alright. The five of you might have a real impact on matters.
The majority of people dislike Triple H now.

How Oran been a Bad A heel of late? Kissing an unconscious Stephanie? Physically assaulting women? That's really hardcore and brutal.

If the majority of people disliked Trips he wouldn't be getting huge pops every time he comes out.

He wasnt getting shit untill he started feuding with Orton. He wasnt cheered against Jeff Hardy, or in the elimination chamber. He wasnt cheered in the Royal Rumble. The only time he's cheered is when he's against a wrestler that the majority of the fans hate (Edge, Kozlov, Khali) I stand by the fact that the only reason he was getting pops during the Wrestlemania build up was because Orton is a great heel and made some mark fans really hate him. So they thought Triple H was coming to save the day.

But in the end the majority of the fans wanted the torch to be passed to Randy Orton. Triple H needs to take it down a notch and play the Undertaker/HBK role in the company. I dont think people would have a problem with him if he did that. It's not like he's a huge megastar that absolutely needs to be in the mainevent. He could take a step down and still have great feuds, and still be in the title picture at times.

But in the end the majority of the fans wanted the torch to be passed to Randy Orton. Triple H needs to take it down a notch and play the Undertaker/HBK role in the company. I dont think people would have a problem with him if he did that. It's not like he's a huge megastar that absolutely needs to be in the mainevent. He could take a step down and still have great feuds, and still be in the title picture at times.

Nothing could be further from the truth. You, and about 50 whiners on here wanted that to happen.

The crowd was silent for Triple H during the match last Sunday. Everytime Orton got some offense in they were cheering. The crowd was obviously behind Orton in that match.

The crowd was obviously nothing but bored out of their minds. They were get the same reaction throughout the match...none. Trips got a good pop during entrance.

the fact is taker vs hbk should of headlined wrestle mania, but due to the fact that the wwe wanted to put more emphasis on trips and ortan they ended up putting the title in that slot, and due to the high paced main event calibre match that taker and shawn had the crowd kind of died after which left the main event in abit of a rut IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back