• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Awesome Truth After Survivor Series?

what do you think will happen after Survivor Series with the Miz and R-Truth?

I personally think that the Awesome Truth team will remain together for quite a while because they are an important part of the conspiracy angle. I agree with those who said that the split will involve Trips somehow. Cena and The Rock will be stars forever, so a win at Survivor Series would be huge for Miz and Truth. Whether they win or lose though this could potentially last through Wrestlemania. It depends on how long the conspiracy angle is going to last.

I truly hope they're done with after Survivor Series. Truth deserves better then to be stuck in the lamest thing in WWE right now with the worst worker on the roster.

I see Miz and Truth having conflicts in the future because Miz will once again go into the WWE title picture and maybe even face Punk at Wrestlemania. Because Miz got that opportunity and Truth didn't, Truth will accuse him of being apart of the "conspiracy" leading to a Miz face turn and turning into the PG era version of the rock

Personally, apart from the cringeworthy rapping in their entrance i like Awesome Truth at the moment. If i had to guess i'd say that Cena will betray Rock at SS as payback for Wrestlemania and Awesome Truth will pick up the win thus gaining even more momentum and hyping Cena/Rock's WM28 match.

However WWE these days never seem to keep tag teams together for long and i see Miz as significantly better than Truth. I think they'll dominate together maybe until New year and then they'll go separate ways with Miz becoming a solid main eventer and truth slipping to midcard/upper midcard. In the long run i can see Truth turning face again and his "psycho" gimmick becoming more comedic.

IF Cena turns heel at SS then WWE can use the conspiracy angle to turn Miz face by having Truth and Cena beatdown Miz , thus keeping the Cena/Miz rivalry going and giving Cena something to do til Mania. Then again if Cena does not turn heel I could see Awesome Truth being together long enough to hold the Tag Team Championships and help The Usos get over.

I would like to see a clean win of Awesome Truth over Cena/Rock, but most likely Cena or Rock will conflict with each other which will allow Awesome Truth to get the win. I remember when Rhodes and DiBiase beat DX in a No DQ match. After that, I took Legacy very seriously. Hopefully the same will happen with Awesome Truth.

Well, they dominated the whole match only to lose in the end, not to the Rock Bottom, or an AA, but to the fucking People's Elbow...

Cena and Rocks opponents could have been JTG and Drew Mcintyre. No attention was given to them at all, every inch of spotlight was on the Rock and Cena.

At this point, I'm not really sure. Getting the win over Cena and Rock would've TREMENDOUSLY boosted their stock. I thought it was a damn shame they didn't win tonight. Not like Cena and Rock would've had anything to lose, especially if they had lost via implosion in their ranks. Ah well, what's done is done. It would be nice to see Miz and Truth get a shot at the tag team titles since they're really the most interesting aspect of the tag team division but I don't think there's much they can do with the titles at the moment. They could also continue the conspiracy angle by feuding with Cena or Punk now that he's the champ. Or they could join with Nash and feud with Triple H. Quite a few possibilities for them at this point.

Another vote for the continuation of the conspiracy. Johnny Ace can offer them title shots and other largesse for attacking Punk. They have made life difficult for Cena/Punk before and I can see them going back to their ways.

How much longer is Evan Bourne out? I would enjoy seeing Miz/Truth defeat Air-Boom and take the tag-team belts to add even more relevance to these too long neglected belts.

It served no purpose at all to have Rock and Cena win and I'm disappointed that Miz and Truth didn't get the win. They would have been INSANELY over had they won.

I'd like to see them continue the feud with Cena or if Cena were to go heel,I'd like to see a big reveal that he was in cahoots with Miz and Truth the whole time.

There's a good possibility that this could result in an implosion of AWESOME Truth and they'll start feuding with eachother possibly leading to a Miz face turn.

The Rock wrestled for the first time in 7 years. NO WAY IN HELL that he doesn't hit the PE for the win. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either ******ed or...well the IWC. Awesome Truth have a conspiracy theory and this plays perfectly into it. In no time I see both of these men with the tag titles. This is an amazing angle and I think it's far from over. Last night was planned as was. No way the Rock loses in a match unless he Rock Bottoms Cena and walks away. Awesome Truth will be fine after this. It didn't "bury" them. It just adds another element.

No way the Rock loses in a match unless he Rock Bottoms Cena and walks away.

That's exactly what should have happened.

Or if they were insistent on the Rock and Cena winning, fine. But at least have Miz and Truth beat up the Rock while he was celebrating afterwards and have Cena stand on the ramp and watch then start to run towards the ring to help but then stop and just keep watching.

If they had to have Rock and Cena win, that's what should have transpired after the match, to build up the Miz and Truth even though they lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back