Awesome Kong - Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Throughout tonight's Impact, we got to see Kong go back to how she started. without Saeed managing her, she went nuts, tossing apart a room, and then attempting to attack every KO that appeared. When she came down during the 6-KO match, Tara cut her off, and then they had a really good backstage brawl, leading to what should be a damn good feud.

If they let Kong go back to how she arrived, there's no reason to keep her away from the belt...

Kong is an incredible asset to the KO division. She's a great performer, wildly over with TNA audiences and really benefits by NOT being the cookie-cutter kind of knock-out. Meanwhile, Tara has a great edge, too, which should allow these two to really go all-out in their feud. It's so interesting to see a women's match involve two wrestlers who can actually, I don't know, wrestle!

I love it.

I couldn't agree more. Womens wrestling is consistently degraded to being nothing more than a bathroom break for most regular watchers. I believe that both Tara and Kong are very skilled athletes, and it most definitely shows in their ring work. The two should be able to pull off matches that create more drama than some of the guys, and with Awesome Kong back to being a brutal savage, it really creates an interesting match. One of the few womens matches i've ever looked forward to, because I know these talents have the ability to put off a great one!

I'm glad Awesome Kong was unleashed last night. The only problem I see is Kong is kinda like China except with talent. WWE couldn't really put China in the women's division because no woman could match her size or strength, so they had to put her in the men's division and that didn't work well for anyone.

Kong, ODB, and Tara can mix it up since ODB is probably one of the strongest Knockouts. I just think Kong is too big and powerful for any Knockout to legitimately pin her or be taken serious.

It's so interesting to see a women's match involve two wrestlers who can actually, I don't know, wrestle!

I love it.

Ditto.

TNA has a nice roster of women that can go in: Kong, ODB, Tara, Daffney, Hamada, Alissa, Sarita, and Taylor. Velvet isn't bad, and Madison is slowly improving, and no one expects solid matches from Lacey, Hemme, or Traci.

Kong being unleashed is perfect. There is no KO that can go toe to toe with her for real, so why bill it like that? By letting her play this role, it makes the other KOs step it up to even have a chance. This is really good booking, and hopefully it stays on this path.

Awesome Kong was one of the reasons I started watching TNA. She was different than the WWE cookie-cutter Divas. It caught my attention because she was a welcome change, AND she can actually wrestle quite well.

I was always hoping that Kong would go to WWE at some point, but that is probably never going to happen. Kong would snap every Diva in half (minus Beth Phoenix, that would be the only possible competition I could see Kong having). But it looks like Kong is set for TNA for life. Good for her, I just hope they keep her looking strong. The more she beats people up and doesn't have the title, the better it makes all the Knockouts look, because the threat of Kong waiting in the wings is a good idea. Any resistance to Kong (like Tara is doing now) gives points for having the gall to fight a monster.

I am glad that they are having Awesome Kong be unleashed and let her the Awesome Kong she was when she first entered TNA. For me, she was a hell of a lot more entertaining and interesting then than she was for the last couple of months. Then, she was an intimidating force to be reckoned with and now she is just that again. I love how Awesome Kong is now and I’m really looking forward to seeing what they do with her. She is my favorite knockout and I hope they do everything right with her.

ODB in my opinion should be the only one to match Kong when it comes to pure power. The draw to kong is her overall size. Tara has power but it would make more sense to have her be the only one to successfully maneuver with Kong.

Ok, I know angelina is gone, but when she and madison faced ODB and deaner, DEANER was the one to make the pin. not ODB. Also, they BARELEY made it., ODB is awesome, but really, I think that Tara is a better match. ODB lost to kong last time they faced at a ppv. Kong's size intemidates others, but there are alot of weak divas that TRY to be cool, or even ACT like they arwen't scared of kong, but they always challange, and POP they lose and go into plastic surgery. lol... but kong knows that ODB, and Tara aint afraid to put a challange. Caustic was right, Beth Phionex is a match for her, but no. Tara and ODB is the best for her in tna.

I love how they unleased her again. All the random spots after the matches were awesome. I loved the brawl that Tara and Kong had. In my opinion Tara is the only Knockout besides Kong who actually has the tough, kick ass attitude about her. They've always been solid in the ring and I am looking forward to seeing this feud finally escalate into some really good matches. It'll be interesting to see if they throw ODB into the mix too since she is farely strong and has the belt too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back