• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ATTN: Black people

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Do you find white women attractive or is this a way to get back at us for slavery? If you do find them attractive, don't you find it odd that so few of us white WZ-going males find your women attractive? I mean, I'm not saying that this could serve as proof that whites are the superior race or anything like that, but I don't it would hurt such a case.

Or rich teenage bitches trying to piss off their parents.

I've known several girls who did this. When people come down on this kind of thing, they mistakenly focus on genetic or physical differences, but the problem is actually cultural: Most rich white girls have almost nothing in common with black men as far as cultural background. This makes it virtually impossible to have a long-term relationship.

The white girl must really want to piss her folks off to keep it going.

I bang white women because, I'm half white, and because I find them much more attractive than black women, or any other race. By the way, my girlfriend is not fat. She's pregnant fat right now, but she wasn't beforehand. It's not a slavery thing, maybe they are giving us reparation blowjobs and all that good sex stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back