• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Attention Bar Room

It's been brought to my attention that the Bar Room needs saving. Now, I've done it before, but this time it'll be harder than ever. So I'm asking for all of your support to save this thing, because if you're not willing to up your game, get packing Jack, because the Bar Room's moving forward with or without you.

revolution.jpg

I love that some people will post in this thread cheering, not realizing that they are indeed the source of this cancer that is pervading the Bar Room. It'll be glorious to my easily amused mind.

The bar room, in all it's glory, died long and ever ago. Where we are right now is mearly the dead rotting corpse left behind, which we have violated time and time again because re refuse to admit this place has been dead forever, at least in comparison to what it was.

The bar room won't "die" till someone deletes it. Untill then, people will show up and post utter nonsence, making this the place people... My cat is climbing my curtains.

You get a pass because I like you.

I won't post any more memes, unless lwo provokes me again

I may or may not be provoked to request your Bar Room termination based on this post.

The bar room, in all it's glory, died long and ever ago. Where we are right now is mearly the dead rotting corpse left behind, which we have violated time and time again because re refuse to admit this place has been dead forever, at least in comparison to what it was.

The bar room won't "die" till someone deletes it. Untill then, people will show up and post utter nonsence, making this the place people... My cat is climbing my curtains.

The Bar Room was the bee's knees for the most part last year. Heresy is the easiest way to get your pink slip.

You know when you post annoying pictures in threads?

Yeah that.

The bar room has always been a bunch of random threads that work and die at the same time. Last time I checked the Bar Room going dead meant other sections working.

You can delete my threads to start. One of them turned into a fight about stalking and a discussion of ninjas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back