• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Attack On Wrestling LIVE!!

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
[youtube]q0KQBlm7jII[/youtube]

Well, it was live. It was a last minute decision.

Description!

AB Morales (The Killjoy) experiments with LIVE broadcasting alongside KB, from KB Wrestling Reviews to chat about KB's Wrestlemania Weekend. Takeover Dallas, Wrestlemania, Axxess, Raw, NXT tapings and more. A great show. An experimental show. So check it out.

Warning: There's audio issues at the start and the show DYING a miserable death in the end as AB can't figure out how to stop broadcasting.

Get the podcast feed to get it as soon as its taped onto your mobile device here: http://impactoestelar.podbean.com/feed/

Read into KB's work at: kbwrestlingreviews.com

And AB Morales' stuff (In Spanish) at: http://impactoestelar.com

Download the podcast for the go directly from here: http://impactoestelar.podbean.com/mf/web/38ydy8/ptsj2388_2016-04-16_17-20-22.mp3

No, I have no clue when's the next or if it will be live. Don't mock my lack of tech savvy after that ending.

"Amazing" is to Killjoy as "Vintage" is to Michael Cole (or more recently, "Surreal" as to commentators describing new debuts).

You tell KB next time he makes a joke about me on the air, I'll knock that stupid soul patch off his face. Yeah I said it. Come at me KB.

Peyton Royce & Billie Kay are the two Aussie wrestlers. Kaylee Ray is a Scottish wrestler, I think? She's definitely from the UK and I'm pretty sure she wrestles for ICW.

Who's brilliant idea was it to give them similar names?

Kaylee Ray isn't signed to WWE. That's her current ring name in the indies, much like how Peyton Royce was KC Cassidy and Billie Kay was Jessie McKay.

If that's your thought process on ring names, I'm glad WWE does their absolute best to have one name in circulation for their roster. How did you manage when Chris Jericho & Chris Benoit were wrestling at the same time?

I can tell Jericho and Benoit apart. I mean, they sound vastly different. But Billie Kay and Kaylee Ray? Come on. That just blends way too much.

I can tell Jericho and Benoit apart. I mean, they sound vastly different. But Billie Kay and Kaylee Ray? Come on. That just blends way too much.

Hold on, I screwed up. I re-listened to it. You mistook Peyton Royce for Kaylee Ray. You named both Billie & Kaylee.

Forget my friendly jab earlier about Jericho/Benoit.

Scotty Riggs
Scott Norton
Scott Levy (called Scott at least once)
Scott Hall
Scott Steiner

All employed by WCW at the same time

I appreciate the self awareness of "I didn't promote this, so I don't know who's listening, but hi!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back