Ashley

Beth really doesn't remind me that much of Chyna, Chyna came to the ring in her Dominatrix like ring attire and then wrestled guys for the most part, it wasn't really until the end of her WWE career that she started dominating the Women's division, so until Beth comes out and starts wrestling guys then I don't really think she'll be a another version of Chyna

So any female wrestler that suddenly goes on an unbeaten streak for a long period of time, and squashes a few opponents here and there automatically becomes another version of Chyna? Well then wouldn't Beth be Chyna 5.0 after Trish, Lita, Victoria, and Jazz?

no because trish, lita, victoria nor jazz were noticably bigger than opponents like beth and chyna are/were.

Except Chyna wasn't very agile and couldn't wrestle very well, where Beth is surprisingly agile, and has great in ring skills, I personally don't see the resemblance between the two.

And yes, Victoria and Jazz were quite noticeably bigger and stronger than a majority of the other women they faced in WWE.

Except Chyna wasn't very agile and couldn't wrestle very well, where Beth is surprisingly agile, and has great in ring skills, I personally don't see the resemblance between the two.

How the hell can you tell? She hasn't wrestled in a proper match yet. All of them were squashes, no?

She hasn't wrestled yet... in the WWE. I think you'll find most wrestlers don't get signed to the biggest promotion in the world before their first match. :rolleyes:

I still don't understand how people watch OVW on TV. I can't find the shit ANYWHERE...

Anyway, you are wrong. She was signed to OVW in '04, right out of Stu Hart's Dungeon. Yeah, she got signed to the biggest promotion in the world before her first match.

Just because she was signed from Stu Harts dungeoun doesnt mean she didnt have any matches. So saying she got signed to the biggest promotion before her first match is a load of crap. And OVW is where alot of people with no wrestling skills learn the craft, but it is noT WWE its a side promotion before their signed of like a training camp. And Beth maybe wrestled in the indies???i dunno but Beth is definetly in a different league than CHyna, and just because both are bi & dominating there is till no comparion. One can wrestle the other cant. And I hope Ashley comes back as a manger b/c it is apparent(even though i try to deny it) she cant wrestle. Or maybe she can go to ovw.

I like the whole punk-rock chick that she is, she cant wrestle worth shit but she looks good.

Also, there should be a new rule in wrestling that u have to weigh 100lbs in order to compete.

Chyna's matches with Jericho and Jarrett were shit, Chyna's matches in the indy circuit were mostly squashes, she could never really sell any moves by any of the smaller wrestlers. Beth has wrestled (and beaten) some of the best womens wrestlers today, she's wrestled in SHIMMER, WXW (now WEW), and other various places on the northwestern indy scene. Beth is not only super strong, but is also surprisingly agile, as she performed many high risk moves from the top rope (can't say the same for chyna). And with her amateur wrestling background, which can be clearly seen with her work with SHIMMER and WXW, Beth is a force inside the ring. Chyna got over on her power alone, I've seen Beth wow crowds, with not only her power, but with her surprising agility, and amateur wrestling skills. Things that Chyna could never do.

How the hell can you tell? She hasn't wrestled in a proper match yet. All of them were squashes, no?

Because i've seen her indy stuff, and I know she is a good wrestler. WWE is probably the worse promotion to judge when it comes to the skill level of their women wrestlers. WWE really doesn't care that much about their women, proven because of their decisions to push women with no talent and hold back and bury the ones that do. By Your saying that Beth hasn't had a "real" wrestling match in a promotion that mainly promotes entertainment over wrestling skills, makes your whole base of an argument void.

Because i've seen her indy stuff, and I know she is a good wrestler. WWE is probably the worse promotion to judge when it comes to the skill level of their women wrestlers. WWE really doesn't care that much about their women, proven because of their decisions to push women with no talent and hold back and bury the ones that do. By Your saying that Beth hasn't had a "real" wrestling match in a promotion that mainly promotes entertainment over wrestling skills, makes your whole base of an argument void.

No, it just shows that I made a mistake, not looking up the fact that she was involved in indy promotions before the WWE. From what I understand, she was signed to OVW in '04 without any real wrestling development and then went to the WWE, jot injured, came back and was dominating the women's division.

I'm sure she can wrestle, I just haven't seen a match yet - I made it clear that I don't have access to OVW.

I'm afraid I don't have access to the internet. What I'm posting right now, I'm actually writing it on the wall of a bathroom stall somewhere in the ghetto in New York.

but, how are you gonna bash Beth Phoenix, if you have never seen a wrestling match of hers outside of WWE.

I thought this was an Ashley thread?

Ashley sucks, her looks are all she's got, she should retire from wrestling and join a band or something.

end of.

i never said she was good. I just thought this was an Ashley thread, not a Beth Phoenix thread.

either did I, it seems like we hashed everything their was to hash about Ashley on the first page of this thread, it was only until people started to argue about Phoenix did the thread grow in popularity.

but, how are you gonna bash Beth Phoenix, if you have never seen a wrestling match of hers outside of WWE.

It was just a mistake I made in research, literally searching for "Beth Phoenix" and not "Elizabeth Carolan". I wasn't bashing her at all, I would just like to see her in a non-squash match.

To the contrary, I love what she's doing to the women's division.

It was just a mistake I made in research, literally searching for "Beth Phoenix" and not "Elizabeth Carolan". I wasn't bashing her at all, I would just like to see her in a non-squash match.

To the contrary, I love what she's doing to the women's division.

I just found it funny how you were going to argue with someone who loves woman wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back