Anyone else miss Ashley Massarro?

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
I was browsing the WZ news site and it says that there have been fake Twitter accounts saying Ashley's coming back. She then squashed the rumors on her Myspace saying that she's not coming back soon and that she's appearing on something I more than likely don't care about. Ashley also said that she's been in contact with the WWE and may return in the near future.

Am I the only one who could care less about Ashley? She was a terrible Diva, even for Diva standards. Her 'Punk' look made her look like a skank in my opinion, and she never really proved anything in the ring. She didn't even look good in Playboy.

The question is how will everyone act when she does make her appearance back on WWE TV and what are your thoughts on Ashley Massarro?

AND NO SPAM!

If Ashvil comes back at any time it'll be too soon.

"Ugh! I'm a punk! Yeah!"

No Ashvil, no you're not.

ashley was nothing but a waste of space. she had no talent in the ring and turned into an accident liability. the only thing that made her worth anything was playboy, after that she became irrelevant.

I like punky looking chicks. With that in mind, Ashley did not look punky. She looked like she shopped at Hot Topic to get "punk clothes." Now I like Ashley, but she needs to tone it down a little, I have never seen a woman look more like a hooker or stripper than the way she looked.

Also, I'm not a fan of womens wrestling so pretty much anyone coming in would really be a negative point for me.

not no, but HELL NO! she was possibly the worst diva ever. She is hot and that is it and there are plenty of girls that are hot out there. She sucks at wrestling and has no charisma. Not every girl is cut out for the wrestling buisness.

I hope she never returns and it sucks that she might. She is probably a nice chill girl outside of wreslting but wrestling is just not where she belongs.

sorry to her fans out there but thats how i feel and im sure alot of people will agree with me.

Unfortunately Ashley was someone that looked right at the right time. She was the poster girl for the Diva search and claimed not to be "another" Christy Hemme (because of the poor match she had at WM21). and she was right, She was way worse in the ring, showed little to no progress what so ever, she had a couple of average matches and that was because of Jillian Hall carrying the load, she also was prone to injury because of either bad luck or not learning how to fall properly. How she was able to be in two matches at Mania is beyond me. Her best match was her first match with Victoria, lasted a few secs. but Victoria made it worth it.

No, I don't miss her. I like the look, but not on her. She was trashy, and couldn't do shit in the ring. She was much of a risk to her opponents as Candice is to herself. If she comes back, it needs to be in a limited role, and preferablly in something that doesn't show a lot of skin. Put her in a pants suit, and make her the smartass GM of ECW or something, but don't put her in matches, and don't make her a valet.

Hell No! I don't know why WWE keep employing her. She does nothing for me at all and her look is like others said too much of the look of a hooker/skank. She can't wrestle and is so skinny you can see her ribs. I think the WWE is much better off without her.

I barely noticed when she was there. Her best in-ring performance was as Mickie James' hostage, and that was possibly because she was tied up and gagged!!!

To tell you the truth I care nothing about Ashley. At first when she won the Diva contest. She was better than what she is now. She had meat on her bones and now even Gillberg can flick his finger and hit her, breaking every bone in her body. I know appearance is not a necessity when is comes to wrestling. Yet, as ugly as she looks now with those disgusting piercings on her lips, she is a horrible wrestler as well. The wrestlemania that he fought the other year was, in my opinion, THE WORST woman's championship match I have ever seen. Even her Playboy Cover shoot was atrocious. Her skinny as body as in no shape to match with her huge set of plasticles (Yes I created a word, sue me lol. In conclusion, nope I do not miss her at all. Old Ashley Massaro yes, new and skanky looking Massaro hell no.

I hope she doesn't come back, there are already way too many useless women in WWE, there are 2 that are good (Beth and Gail), 3 that are decent (Natalya, Melina and McCool) and the rest are shit. Adding Ashley to the roster is like taking a shit on a shit. It already stinks, who are you trying to impress?.

WTF damn thing posted twice. Sorry folks

I hope she doesn't come back, there are already way too many useless women in WWE, there are 3 that are good (Beth, Mickie and Gail), 3 that are decent (Natalya, Melina and McCool) and the rest are shit, that's 6 out of about 20something and they have 2 champs. Adding Ashley to the roster is like laying a shit on a shit. It already stinks, who are you trying to impress?.

Can't believe I originally left out Mickie from the good pile

Ash (followed closely by Maria & Candice) is the worst diva ever.
They are good divas: Beth, Gail, Michelle, Mickie, Melina, Natalya, Jillian
But then they're divas like Maria, Candice, Eve etc
They're just pretty faces who can't wrestle
Vince is already making the divas division a joke
So yeah lets bring out the punch line and bring back Ashley
Hell lets team her up with Santina or Maria!
The divas division could be good, Vince has just given up hope
I remember when the diva division was a good as the male
Trish, Lita, Chyna, Jazz, Molly etc.
Vince just doesn't give them storylines/character/enough ring time/air time anymore
TNA is better where the women are concerned

The idea for Ashley's character was decent, something other than a glamour-bikini-model type.

As noted, the person Ashley Massaro was not the woman to pull it off. She doesn't have the ring-skills and went from looking passable to looking like a crack-****e or a woman who hung on in the adult entertainment business for way too long.

At least a lot of the divas with no skills are hot (Eve, Maryse etc).

So, I have no interest in seeing her come back.

BTW 'plasticles' is my new favorite word.

No I don't miss her, and I didn't notice she was gone. Why would we miss her? What did she contribute to the show as far as entertainment goes? I don't remember anything that would make me want to tune in....if anything she made me want to tune out just like most of the divas do anyway.

I actually LOVED Ashley Massaro, believe it or not and I was a fan of her since Day 1. When she was in the Diva Search, I thought she was the sexiest one on there, except for Leyla and I was ecstatic when she won. She is actually one of the hottest WWE Divas, behind Lita and Layla, in my opinion. Now, the problem is that the Diva Search is not what it's all cracked up to be. Sure, you win $250,000 and a WWE contract, but what more is there? We've seen winners like Christy Hemme, Ashley Massaro, Layla, and Eve. None of them have done anything remotely memorable that makes us feel that theire win was worth it.

All of the winners are okay performers, except for Eve who is still training, but it has shown in the past that the non-winners go on to be more successful in the WWE. Maria came in 5th place and look... five years later. She's a solid wrestler, might not be the best, but she's definitely not the worst. Michelle McCool came in 7th place. She was the first ever Diva's Champion and one of the greatest divas in the WWE. Candice Michelle didn't even make it to the final 10, but WWE saw something in her that they liked. Now, she's a former Women's Champion and would have regained the title had she not have been so injury-prone. Rosa Mendes, who made it to 4th place, is playing a brilliant storyline with her obsession with Beth Phoenix and could go on to better things in the future. Maryse, who made it to 7th place in 2006 is the current Diva's Champion and the hottest woman in the world. Tiffany, who made it to 4th place is the current General Manager of ECW.

So, this shows that the Diva's Search didn't really do much good for the winners, similar to Tough Enough. I love Ashley Massaro and I would LOVE to see her return to WWE, but I see not many of you do.

I don't even know why she left in the first place, but yea I miss her. She wasn't the best wrestler, but, come on, divas don't have to be good at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back