Ashley

Liking the bosoms, but not too bothered if they piss off to TNA. Let's face it, if she's released, that's where she'll go. I'm expecting Brooke to turn up there before long.

TNA won't sign her, they have no use for her, they already have eye candy in the form of So Cal Val and Christy Hemme (who also doubles as the local jobber.) If Ashley does somehow make it to TNA, I can't she her being used as anything more than a valet.

I hope shes not released. As some people no I like her. She cant wrestler worth shit(actually more 80 year gramma wrestles better) but for some strange reason i like her(hott?? maybe). Oh well though I still have Melina & Michelle McCool.

I would disagree with u. Not all of them suck they are just not at the level of the male wrestlers. But women like Beth Pheneox, Mickie James, Jillian Hall, Melina, and Victoria are all good womens athletes. So I care...+ there hot which is an added bonus.

I would disagree with u. Not all of them suck they are just not at the level of the male wrestlers. But women like Beth Pheneox, Mickie James, Jillian Hall, Melina, and Victoria are all good womens athletes. So I care...+ there hot which is an added bonus.

Okay, I agree (about Beth Phoenix) - I think she is really bringing back the women's division with her character. It would be nice, though, if all of her matches weren't squashes. Mickie James USED to be nice and high on my list, but lately... meh - she's gone down there with all of the other divas. Melina has gotten a lot better, but she's just a generic ****e-ish diva character.

I would like to see some CHARACTERS, not just 10 women with the same personality.

Melina probably has the best, most well rounded, un-generic characters of all the divas. It' not real a ****e character more like that she think she the most dominant diva and that shes the best. As for Mickie she hasnt had a decent feud since Melina so it's not her fault. Jillian has a character(crappy singer) which draws good heel heat, Candice Michelle(under-dog), Beth(dominant diva), Maria(ditz) so some do have great character.

oh melina is the dominant diva? like that character hasnt been used 5,000 times before...

shes pretty ugly too

shes pretty ugly too

melina's not ugly. I think you need to get your vision checked

none of the divas in WWE are ugly, as they all have they're certain perks. granted some are more attractive than others, but they all share the same basic beauty

Seriously though, on the subject of diva gimmicks, is it me or is Beth Pheonix becoming Chyna 2.0?

Who cares about any of the divas? They all suck.

Thats just a tad unfair dear... they don't all suck... Pheonix doesn't suck, at all, Mickie James and Melina can sell matches, and my fav Victoria is a good wrestler in my opinion... but as far as the skinny little 'divas' ... such as Kelly Kelly, and Ashley, either train, properly, or go do playboy and leave... its a waste of time... although not Maria... I strangely like Maria...

Hmm... I think Melina is pretty and I like the split she does before getting into the wrong, that's one of her best aspects, lol and oh yeah she can wrestle but I guess they're playing down both her and Mickie's skills so it can build up Beth more as being the dominant female.
I actually like Jillian Hall's character, IMO she can raise the most heat from the crowd compared to all the divas.
Victoria is another good wrestler but I'm not sure what the WWE is doing with her character that for some reason they try to get her to job to damn near everyone.
Oops.. but this is an Ashley thread.. Okay, backtrack.
I voted for Ashley to win the diva search cause I liked her style, clothing wise she just seemed like something that the WWE needed and I thought they were going to work with her on her wrestling skills and she could be the next Women's Champion, btw did she win that?
She kind of faded from my mind fast.
9/10 they're going to release her, imo Christy Hemme was the best Diva Search person they had.

She's definitely becoming Chyna 2.0. She needs to associate herself with the other wrestlers. I'm sure she can beat Orton for the title. ;)

So any female wrestler that suddenly goes on an unbeaten streak for a long period of time, and squashes a few opponents here and there automatically becomes another version of Chyna? Well then wouldn't Beth be Chyna 5.0 after Trish, Lita, Victoria, and Jazz?

So any female wrestler that suddenly goes on an unbeaten streak for a long period of time, and squashes a few opponents here and there automatically becomes another version of Chyna? Well then wouldn't Beth be Chyna 5.0 after Trish, Lita, Victoria, and Jazz?

Yes

And I might as well add Ashley, Candice, and Torrie because they've all had undefeated streaks and squash matches as well, so really Beth is like Chyna version 9 or 10

Calm yourself dude, and use some common sense. I say that because she just reminds me of Chyna. None of these other chicks did, just her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back