• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ascension 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
We open Ascension with every member of the WZCW roster standing on top of the entrance ramp. Selena Anderson stands in the ring with a mic in hand.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, please bow your heads in silence, as we remember those lost and salute the heroes of the horrific events of ten years ago on September 11th, 2001.

The entire arena goes silent for a full minute, the entire WZCW locker room also with bowed heads. Finally a ten bell salute sounds throughout the quiet arena, as the final bell rings the crowd cheers loudly and chants of USA erupt throughout the crowd. The screen goes black as a slideshow of pictures of the New York Firefighters, Policemen, and the American Flag alternate through as the National Anthem plays.

The following is a two on one handicap match, scheduled for one fall!

On his way to the ring from Chicago, Illinois, he weighs in at 200lbs, he is the Second City Daredevil, Ricky Runn!!

Ricky bounds down to the ring with infectious energy. He sprints around the ring and rolls under the ropes.

“Well to say this guy is enthusiastic just doesn’t do him justice.”

“But this enthusiasm got him into trouble and a date with the tag champions!”

“And his opponents, at a combined weight of 473 lbs, they are the WZCW Tag Team Champions, Showtime David Cougar and The Strongman Stan Rogers, the team of Stantime!”

Showtime strolls out in front with the two titles while Rogers follows. Neither man pays any attention to the fans, but appear quite content to bicker with each other on the way down. Rogers continues to make the point about Showtime hogging the titles.

““All is not well in the world of Stantime.”

“Cougar is perfectly happy. That’s all that matters!”

Runn holds his position in the ring with no apprehension whatsoever. As the Strongman and Showtime emerge from their corner, Ricky poses on the turnbuckle. Showtime seems to decide for his team that he will start. Ricky gets down and looks Showtime dead in the eye. Showtime seems to demonstrate that Ricky is doomed but the Daredevil brushes it off. They tie up but Showtime is able to power Runn down and control him with an arm wrench. Ricky grabs the ropes and before the ref can break the hold, Ricky flips out of it! He runs the ropes, Showtime swings and misses with a clothesline, Ricky then jumps on the ropes and hits a spectacular moonsault press off the second rope!

“If these two don’t take Ricky Runn seriously then they will be embarrassed here.”

Showtime bails from the ring and demands that Rogers enters. The Strongman objects as he stands on the apron and as the champions argue, Ricky hits an incredible dive that clears the top rope with ease. He crashes into Showtime and they collide hard and fast into the announcers table!

“Young Ricky is a helluva talent. He is taking it hard and fast to Cougar!”

Stan Rogers climbs down from the apron and goes to help his tag partner but Showtime dismisses him and tells him to go back to his corner. Ricky crawls away to gather himself. Showtime slowly goes after him but is favouring his back and shoulder. Runn climbs onto the ring steps and takes Showtime down with a flying elbow. He crawls up onto the apron and rolls into the ring. Showtime follows and is pounced on as Ricky goes for a cover! 1...2...Showtime kicks out. He reaches for his partner but Runn is able to pull him away. Ricky picks him up and drops him with a body slam, he goes for the Rolling Ricky senton but Showtime is able to lash out and kick him in the head as he turns mid-air. The stiff blow gives Showtime enough time to bail from the ring but not before he tags in Rogers.

“I reckon the Strongman is going to want to tear Ricky apart! Just to prove himself to Cougar.”

“Definitely, Rogers is a professional. He will want to get his hands on that belt more than anything.”

The Strongman is a little surprised by the exaggerated way that Showtime tagged out but nevertheless as a consummate professional, he immediately goes after Ricky once he steps through the ropes. Runn tries to sprint at Rogers but he gets his head taken off with a stiff clothesline. He then hits a body slam and then grabs his arms and hits a hammerlock. With the arm trapped, Rogers hits another body slam. Ricky screams in agony.

“So what does Rogers have to do to earn his title belt? I mean, he is already carrying this team. The Strongman is doing a fine job, using all of his “experience” to hurt his young opponent.”

Rogers picks him up again and goes for a vertical suplex. In the far corner, Showtime climbs the ropes and flies off. He crashes into Runn with a hard cross body as Rogers brings him down with the suplex! Showtime gets up and demands Rogers makes a cover. Rogers look bemused but does cover Runn and hooks the leg, 1....2....Runn somehow kicks out. Showtime is angry and demands more of his partner as he exits the ring.

“I kinda feel sorry for Ricky. You know, facing two on one is tough but these are the best tandem in the company. What an uphill battle.”

“I’m sure the boy will find an upside to it.”

Stan appears distracted by the manner in which Cougar is treating him and audibly tells him to shut up. Rogers whips Ricky into the corner and he rebounds straight back out and falls to the floor. Rogers picks him up again and whips him into the opposite corner. He lifts Runn into the air and presses him high above his head. He tries to drop Ricky but Runn catches him in the Rickyrana! Rogers goes flying across the ring. He gets back up quickly but Runn hits an arm drag that takes Rogers down again. He goes to hit his running face buster and as he waits for Rogers to get up, Showtime goes to enter the ring. But Ricky sees this, grabs Rogers by the head and charges at Showtime with Rogers in tow. He jumps at Cougar, kicks him in the face and then drops Rogers onto his face! Cougar falls out of the ring and Ricky hooks the legs, 1....2....Rogers kicks out!

“The champions aren’t quite on the same page.”

“Well if Rogers could get up to speed then Cougar wouldn’t have to carry his ass.”

Ricky gets back up quickly and sees his potential advantage. He stands behind Rogers and hits the Ricky Runndown!!! Rogers collapses but Ricky doesn’t go for the cover, he motions to the ropes and slaps the turnbuckle. The crowd react loudly and Ricky makes his way to the top rope. He doesn’t see Showtime reach in and he slyly tags himself in. Ricky flips himself off the turnbuckle with the R&R but Showtime drags Stan Rogers out of the ring! Ricky gets nothing but mat and the impacts send shockwaves of pain through his leg and spine!

“Big miss for Ricky Runn who got nothing but mat”

“Burn!”

Showtime looks at Rogers who is in pain and stunned by his partners actions but quickly he looks back at the ring and sees Ricky incapacitated. A devious grin sneaks across his face. He gets in the ring and puts Runn in the Commercial Break! Ricky desperately tries to reach the ropes but Showtime pulls him away towards the centre of the ring. He has no choice but to tap out!!

“What a gutsy fight Ricky has put up but it ends in painful defeat.”

“Your winner by submission, the WZCW Tag Team Champions, Showtime David Cougar and Stan Rogers, STANTIME!!!”

“In the end it was the experience of David Cougar that ultimately put paid to Ricky in this one.”

Cougar refuses to relinquish the hold despite Ricky’s tremendous screaming. The ref tries and fails to break the hold. Stan comes in and tries to stop it but only after everyone gets involved does Showtime break his hold. Ricky curls into a tight ball in order to protect himself further as he is protected by a crowd of referees.

“This is why I love David Cougar. He does what he wants, when he wants.”

Showtime demands a microphone from ringside as well as both the tag titles.

“Stanley, Stanley, Stanley...there is nothing I would like more than to give you one of these prestigious titles. But I want you to earn them. I am holding these back from you because I want you to seize them and truly become the star that you have always wanted to be.”

Rogers looks intrigued by Cougar’s words. It’s unclear by looking at him whether he buys into what Cougar is saying or not.

“Powerbomb this....this child. End him and I will give you one half of these titles. Because then you will have earnt it my friend.”

Rogers smiles and nods. He points at the titles and slowly he steps towards Runn who is barely showing signs of life. Rogers grabs Ricky by the hair and puts him in position for the powerbomb.

“This isn’t fair! Don’t do it Stan! Don’t wreck this kids career!”

At that moment,

“The Ratings Winner is here!”

Austin Reynolds sprints down the entrance ramp and slides into the ring. With all of his momentum, he tackles Showtime so hard that ends up out of the ring. In the fuss, Rogers has abandoned his finisher and rolled away from the ring. Reynolds yells fiercely in Showtime’s direction as the champ scarpers up the ramp with both belts.

“Stantime have scarpered!”

“Austin Reynolds has no need to be here tonight!”

“But I am sure glad he is and I bet Ricky Runn is too.”

Reynolds looks back at Run who is barely able to move and goes to console his courageous young friend. Reynolds is very cautious and keeps on looking around as he expects Cougar to come back at any second. Cougar seethes at the top of the ramp and Austin spies him and points in his direction.

“The Ratings Winner and Showtime have a storied history.”

“Reynolds keeps on poking his nose in his business.”

“But maybe, just maybe, we are going to see another chapter in this incredible rivalry.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We go backstage where James King is walking through the backstage area, almost in a daze as he keeps looking down at his phone repeatedly, waiting for a message or phone call. He sighs before entering the locker room and sitting down and just staring at his phone. Becky walks in with a microphone and sits down next to King.

Becky: James, has there been any update on the status of Dr. Alhazerd?

King: I haven't heard a thing Becky, last update I got was last night with the word he was in the car accident. There has been nothing since.

Becky: The Forgotten Powers were due for a Tag Team Title rematch against Stantime next week, what plans do you have now that it looks like you're going solo for the time being?

King looks up at Becky and stares at her, shaking his head and returning to his phone.

King: Do you think that matters now? The only person I could trust is gone and I haven't heard a single thing yet. Just get out of my face Becky, leave me alone.

Becky looks a bit hurt at the reaction but hesitantly stands and makes her way out of the locker room. Suddenly King's phone goes off with a text message. He quickly opens it but instead of a concerned or happy look on his face, a look of confusion spreads and he looks up deep in thought as we go to commercial.

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

"Anarchy in the UK" hits and Johnny Scumm walks out very slowly until he stands at the edge of the ramp. He looks around the arena before spitting on the ground, prompting some fans to react negatively. Scumm sticks his finger up at those who boo him as he heads down to the ring.

Anderson: Introducing first, Manchester, England, weighing in at 223 pounds... Johnny SCUMM!

[YOUTUBE]6-BVR557V_0[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd cheers loudly as Titus emerges from the back. Titus interacts very little with the fans and has his eyes glued on Scumm inside the ring. Titus hops onto the apron and straddles into the ring.

Anderson: And his opponent, from Keystone, Kansas, weighing in at 215 lbs, Titus.

Connor: Titus has a more focused look on his face than on Meltdown.

Cohen: That’s not more focus. That’s anger. Titus is probably furious that Saboteur defeated Ty Burna before he had a chance to end his year long undefeated streak.

The two men stand in the ring waiting for the bell to ring. The moment it does Titus jumps on Scumm with kicks to the gut and forearms across the back and neck. Scumm gets his arms up to try and block as many blows as possible. Titus backs him into the ropes and then Irish Whips him across the ring. Scumm bounces back off the ropes. Titus goes for a Kesagiri chop and sends Scumm straight to the mat. Titus wastes little time and lifts Scumm onto his feet and Irish Whips him again across the ring. Titus waits for Scumm to get back to him and then almost takes his head off with a Spinning Heel Kick. Titus drops down for the cover. 1... 2. Scumm kicks out. Titus stays on top on Scumm and starts sending jabs across the forehead on Scumm. The ref counts up to 4 and Titus stands up.

Connor: Titus is looking to put this one away quickly.

Titus lifts Scumm to his feet drops him quickly with a Swinging Neckbreaker. Rather than going for the pin, Titus goes to the corner and climbs the to the top turnbuckle. Scumm gets to his feet and slowly turns to face Titus. Titus leaps with a Flying Clothesline. At the last moment, Scumm jumps with a dropkick and knocks Titus in the head. Both men lie in the ring.

Cohen: And with one move Scumm has turned the match to his favour. Titus should take flying lessons from Red Mask.

Scumm waits for Titus to stand. He runs up from behind and hits a Running Bulldog. Scumm goes for the pin. 1... 2 Titus kicks out. Scumm lifts Titus up then bends down and puts Titus on his shoulders. Scumm has Titus in the Electric Chair position. Scumm holds him up there but waits too long as Titus slips behind Scumm and lands a Reverse DDT. Titus stands up and for the first time in the match gestures to the crowd and signal for The Tit Drop. Suddenly, Red Mask appears from the crowd and hops over the rail and stands on the apron. Titus sees this and yells at the impostor. Titus grabs at Red Mask and eventually removes his mask to reveal none other than Baez. Baez blows something in the face of Titus blinding him as he he hops off the apron. Titus rubs his eyes and turns around. Scumm is there and connects with his finisher The Facebreaker. Scumm goes for pin. 1 Titus has his foot on the ropes. 2 Baez runs and pushes his foot off the rope. Titus kicks out mere milliseconds before the count of 3. So close the ref has yet to make an official call when the bell rings. Ding Ding Ding.

Baez: And here is your winner, Johnny Scumm!

Titus is infuriated with Baez and immediately rolls out of the ring after him. Baez tries escaping over the guardrail, but Titus gets to him first and the two starts exchanging mad punches. Titus gets the upper-hand and knocks Baez on top of the announce table. He continues punching Baez as refs and security personal start getting to them and trying to separate two.

Cohen: This match has completely gotten out of hand. Good God Titus.

Connor: No this match has completely gotten personal.

Titus and Baez are eventually separated and Titus continues shouting at Baez.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Camera shows Vance Bateman's office. He is on the phone. A knock is heard and Showtime David Cougar appears at Bateman's desk, both Tag Title Belts. Bateman gets off the phone.

Cougar: Bateman I'm sorry to bring further conflict to your die, but did you just see what Reynolds tried to do?

Bateman: Yes I did Showtime.

Cougar: And are you going to something about it?

Bateman: Yes I am Showtime.

Cougar: Good. Who were you on the phone with.

Bateman: The hospital. I just got off the phone with the doctor dealing with Dr. Alhazred. The injury is serious and he doesn't know how long he will be out for. So that means Forgotten Powers can't receive their rematch next week.

Cougar: That... is unfortunate. But we will survive. The Tag Team division will thrive with me at the...

Bateman: And you know I was thinking how can I turn this match and make it into a bigger match. Well then I thought who has Showtime had a lot of history with inside the ring. And I thought... well Austin Reynolds there coming into the ring to save that rookie there. That rookie... like your rookie. Or so you call him. Anyway so then I thought this it what will do. We will have a Tag Team Title match next week. Showtime Cougar and Stan Rogers verse Austin Reynolds and Ricky Runn.

Showtime appears flabbergasted and leaves with a furious look on his face.

[YOUTUBE]sBW7MZhhLc4[/YOUTUBE]

Ricky makes his way out to cheers from the crowd. He carries a cooler of his non alcohol grog and begins handing it out to the crowd and high fiving kids along the rail. He enters the ring and runs around playing to the crowd as they cheer once more for him.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Tortuga, Steamboat Ricky!

Firefly hits and Chris K.O. makes his way out to a loud boo from the crowd. He holds his arms out for a few moments before dropping them down. He walks down the ramp completely oblivious to the reaction he's receiving. He slides into the ring and stares down Ricky for a moment before swiping his nose at him.

Anderson: And his opponent from Oklahoma City, Chris K.O.!

Connor: Ricky overcame Mr. Baller at Apocalypse, hopefully shutting up the brash competitor. Meanwhile Chris K.O. has made a point. He's tired of the old guard in WZCW and his recent attacks on Everest proves that.

Cohen: Chris K.O. is the future of this company CC. There is absolutely no reason why he should have to play second fiddle to these veterans like Ricky and Everest who are holding him down. Chris is going to prove that right here tonight.

The ref signals for the bell and the two square off in the center of the ring. Chris gets a quick strike in and catches Ricky off balance before sending him into the ropes. Chris telegraphs a back body drop and Ricky drops down with an elbow to the back of the head. Chris drops to the mat and Ricky applies a front facelock. Chris is quick to his feet however and connects with a multitude of quick strikes to the midsection, forcing Ricky to break the hold. Chris straightens up and immediately hits a dropkick, sending Ricky into the corner. K.O. stalks Ricky in the corner, connecting with boxing jabs and hooks as Ricky tries to cover up. The ref begins the five count and K.O. backs off for a moment but hits Ricky with a knee strike, crumpling the veteran in the corner. K.O. pulls him out to the middle of the ring and hooks the leg, 1.....2.....Ricky kicks out.

Connor: It's going to take a lot more than that to take out Ricky. K.O. however is taking it to the legend.

Cohen: You shouldn't honestly be shocked by this CC. K.O. is out to prove a point, that he should be someone that people pay attention to.

K.O. pulls Ricky up and hits an European uppercut, sending Ricky into the ropes. He whips Ricky across but gets countered and Ricky connects with a clothesline off the rebound, sending the young man to the ground. Ricky follows up with a diving headbutt, connecting squarely. He hooks the leg, 1....2.....K.O. kicks out. Ricky stomps away on K.O. a couple times before lifting him up and immediately sending him over with a belly to belly suplex. K.O. crashes to the mat and Ricky poses for the crowd as they pop loudly. He walks over to K.O. and tries to pull him up but K.O. holds onto the bottom rope. Ricky tries to pull him away once more but K.O. with a smart kick, connecting directly on Ricky's knee and dropping him down to one knee. K.O. is up quickly and connects with a hard right, knocking his opponent down. Ricky rolls over and gets to his feet slowly, only to be met with a quick scoop slam. K.O. looks down at Ricky for a moment before going out to the apron and climbing up to the top turnbuckle. He motions for Ricky to get up and goes for a spinning heel kick but Ricky is able to move out of the way at the last moment. K.O. hits the mat hard and gets to his feet and turns around. He's met with a boot to the midsection as Ricky goes for the Blunderbuss! K.O. wisely knocks Ricky's arms down and counters with a German suplex! He bridges the maneuver and goes for the pin, 1......2......Ricky kicks out!

Cohen: Look at how K.O. is taking it to Ricky. He even countered the infamous Blunderbuss into a pinning combination.

Connor: I will give him credit, he's looking quite impressive out there but I wouldn't count Ricky out yet. He's got a lot of tricks up his sleeve.

K.O. pulls Ricky up by his hair and connects with another European uppercut, knocking Ricky backwards. K.O. again with another European uppercut but this time Ricky gets a hold of the arm and pulls K.O. towards him, dropping him down with a clothesline. The crowd now starts to get behind Ricky, cheering loudly for him and trying to energize him. Ricky is to his feet as his K.O. Ricky rushes forward and connects with a shoulder block. K.O. quickly is to his feet and Ricky connects with yet another shoulder block. K.O. swings wildly but Ricky ducks under and suddenly snaps him up and drops him with a pump handle slam! Ricky gets up and points to the top rope as the crowd cheers louder. He climbs to the top turnbuckle and looks out at the crowd before yelling "Man over board"! and leaps off the top turnbuckle, connecting with a huge elbow drop right across the chest of K.O. Ricky goes for the pin, 1.....2......K.O. kicks out! Ricky looks a bit surprised that didn't put him away but he doesn't dwell on it much as he gets up immediately and grabs K.O., setting him up for the Deck Swabber. He tries to lift K.O. up but is met with resistance, suddenly K.O. trips Ricky and flips over with a jacknife pin attempt, 1......2......Ricky kicks out. K.O. quickly locks in a surfboard stretch and Ricky tries to desperately grab for the ropes.

Connor: K.O. is renown for his submissions, will Ricky tap out here?

Cohen: K.O. has it in tight but he's too close to the ropes right now. A little maneuvering by Ricky and he can break the hold.

Sure enough Ricky drags himself over to the ropes and is able to get a foot on them as the ref begins the 5 count. K.O. releases the hold at four. He stands up and stomps away at Ricky before lifting him up. He goes for a clinching slam but Ricky hits a quick headbutt, sending K.O. backwards. Ricky connects with a big running knee strike, sending K.O. to the ground. Ricky falls to the ground in exhaustion as the ref checks on both me. Ricky sits up and holds a thumb up to the crowd as they cheer him on loudly. He gets up and motions for K.O. to get up. Ricky goes for a kick to the midsection but K.O. clinches and connects with a big over the head suplex. Ricky bounces off the mat and in a daze gets to his feet. K.O. kicks him in the midsection before connecting with the The Butterfly Effect! He rolls Ricky over and goes for the cover, 1.....2......3!

Anderson: Here is your winner, Chris K.O.!

Cohen: What did I tell you CC? What did I tell you? This man Chris K.O. is the future of WZCW, and no one will be able to stand in his way, not Everest, and especially not Ricky.

Connor: Yet he has a lot to learn. Ricky had him in some difficult situations during that match, and it could have gone either way.

The ref raises K.O's hand but K.O. pulls it away and begins stomping away on Ricky as the crowd boos loudly. He quickly locks in The Burning Crusade as the ref tries to break the hold. The crowd suddenly cheers as Everest runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. K.O. quickly releases the hold and slides to the outside. He stands outside staring up at Everest who has knelt down and begins checking on Ricky. K.O. smirks and walks away as the crowd rains down boos on him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene opens in Vance Bateman's office. Titus and Baez are escorted into the room by security and are still bickering amongst themselves.

Titus: Bateman you need to fire this idiotic freak of a lunatic. He had no business being anywhere out there in my match. I had Scumm beat. I even kicked out there at the end...

Bateman: You're right Titus. He did have no right to beat out there.

Titus: So you'll reverse the decision.

Bateman: Oh for pete's sake. It was a no-decision. Get over in.

Baez snickers.

Bateman: And what are you laughing about?

Baez: A lot of things.

Bateman: Well you wont be laughing about this. I did have plans for you and several other wrestlers in this company, but after the recent performance of one particular superstar. I think I've found who he can replace.

Baez looks pissed at the news and stares coldly at Titus who returns the stare.

Bateman: You know what, I think maybe you two need to have a match to settle your differences. So next week I am putting you..... in a tag team match. And you two will be partners. Maybe that will force you two to settle your differences to work together. Now get out of my office.

Titus and Baez nod and leave the room. They step out of Bateman's room and continue to stare with anger. Suddenly Baez shifts into an overly friendly smile. He pats Titus on the back and walks off camera leaving Titus still not happy with the news.

The lights dim on and off slowly as Elite-X Champion Sam Smith walks out to the ring. Smith appears to be walking with a big more of a swagger and a smile on his face. He walks over towards some fans and high fives some and gestures at others. He gets to the ring and then rolls in underneath the ropes.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Washington D.C, weighing in at 235 lbs, he is the Elite-X Champion, Sam Smith!

Sam Smith poses on the turnbuckle. He goes to take off his belt with one hand and uses the other to keep his balance. He raises the belt up to cheers before being cut of by Steven Holmes music. Beethoven’s 5th Symphony fills the arena followed by the boos that come with it as Steven Holmes steps out from behind the curtain. He walks to the ring ignoring the fans jeers and stares disapprovingly at Smith.

Anderson: And his opponent, from London, England, weighing in at 240 lbs, The Elite Steven Holmes!

Cohen: Steven Holmes made sure Anderson would say “The Elite” tonight because he is the Elite superstar in WZCW and should be Elite X champion.

Connor: On what grounds Jack? He’s never beaten Smith and he’s just lost a brutal match at Apocalypse verse Steven Kurtesy.

Cohen: On the grounds that he is a model that all WZCW fans should admire. He is Elite and you should watch CC because he’s going to show it tonight.

The two men stand in the ring facing each other as the ref calls the bell. They circle around a bit waiting for the other to make the first move. Both men go for a lock up. Holmes kicks the side of Smiths leg. He tries to legsweep him to the mat, but Smith lets go of the lockup and steps back avoiding the trip. Holmes makes a gesture to Smith and the two men lock up again. Holmes is successful this time in tripping Smith down to the mat. Holmes looks down at Smith and then bounces off the ropes. Smith rolls and Holmes jumps over him. Smith to his feet, Holmes comes off the opposite ropes and goes for a High Knee. Smith ducks under and runs to the ropes. Holmes turns around and charges at Smith. Smith is ready and delivers a clothesline, knocking Holmes to the mat. Holmes is up quickly, but Smith knocks him back down with another clothesline. Smith picks up Holmes before he has a chance to stand and hooks his arm over his neck. Smith lifts Holmes off his feet with a quick Snap Suplex. Holmes lands near the ropes and starts to pull himself up. Smith is quickly on him and Irish Whips him across the ring. Smith bends down to lift Holmes overtop. Holmes hits the brakes and raises a knee under the bent over Smith. The force causes Smith to shoot straight up dazed. Holmes wastes no time and locks his arms around Smith and takes him to the mat with a Belly to Belly suplex. Holmes stays on top of Smith for the first pinfall in the match. 1... 2...

Smith kicks out!

Connor: Smith was looking to put this case to verdict quickly but Holmes overruled his decision.

Cohen: You trying to be cute CC with the lawyer talk. Holmes has been letting Smith get comfortable so he could strike when he wasn’t prepared.

Holmes stays overtop of Smith. He drops a couple of Knee Drops on him to roll him towards centre. Holmes wraps both legs around Smith’s waist, Bodyscissors. Holmes grabs Smith by the head and delivers punches to the back of the head. Smith is trying to pry Holmes leg off his body. Holmes grabs the chin of Smith and pulls back. Smith is being stretched and flails his arms in Holmes face. Holmes lets go and Smith tries to pull closer to the ropes. Smith rolls onto his knees and in doing so is perfectly set up for Aristocracy Reigns. Holmes stands over top and grabs the neck of Smith again, but Smith is near the ropes and is able to get a hand on them before Holmes can lock in the hold. Holmes raises both his hands off Smith and backs away. Smith starts to pull himself to his feet. Holmes quickly steps in and kicks the leg out from underneath Smith. Smith falls to the mat and rolls outside the ring. Holmes is quick to follow and rolls outside the ring. He helps Smith stand up and then Irish Whips him towards the steel stairs. Smith takes the blow with his knee and flies over the stairs, clutching his knee as he lies on the floor.

Cohen: Holmes is making sure Smith will never be able to walk out of this match.

Holmes rolls in and out of the ring to break the count. He stands over Smith and starts stomping at the injured leg of Smith. As the count gets close to 10, Holmes lifts Smith up and rolls him into the ring. Holmes with the cover. 1... 2...

Smith just kicks out. Holmes pulls Smith towards the ring rope and places his leg on the bottom rope. Holmes uses the ropes to jump straight up and lands on Smiths leg. Smith cries out in pain. The ref yells at Holmes to back away from Smith. Holmes disregards the ref and pulls Smith away from the ropes. He helps Smith to his feel and hits a Neckbreaker. Holmes goes for the pinfall. 1... 2.....

Smith just kicks out.

Connor: Holmes has been in control for almost this entire match.

Cohen: Elite! Do you remember me calling Holmes that? He should be champion and this match proves it.

Holmes, upon seeing Smith struggle to get to his feet, takes a minute and rolls outside the ring. He grabs the Elite X Title and stares at it. The ref is counting Holmes outside the ring. Holmes takes the belt and brings it with him inside the ring. The ref tries to take the belt away, Holmes ignores his demands. He stands over Smith, now of his knees and holds the belt in front of him, taunting him with it. Smith surprises Holmes with a kick to his hand, knocking the belt from Holmes grasp. Holmes shakes his hand, pissed at Smith’s defiance. He grabs Smith and Irish Whips him across the ring. Smith hobbles as he runs. Holmes goes for a High Knee. Smith turns slightly and grabs Holmes in mid air, dropping him with a huge Spinebuster. Both men lay out on the mat as the ref begins a 10 count. At 6 only Holmes is to his knees. 8 Holmes is on his feet and Smith is not far behind. 9 Holmes comes at Smith. Smith falls to the mat, grabbing Holmes arm and performing an Arm Drag. Holmes gets up and turns to face Smith. Smith goes for a dropkick, but only gets high enough to strike Holmes knee. Holmes hobbles and Smith takes full advantage of the bent over Holmes, hooking his head and dropping him quickly with a DDT. Smith with the cover. 1... 2......

Holmes is able to kickout. Smith stands on his feet, holding his one leg. He raises up straight and signals for his Falcon Arrow finisher, the Final Judgement. The lights suddenly flicker and an unknown voice fills the arena.

????? Sam!

Smith turns around and a message appears on the Titantron. It reads, “I know what you did” Smith seems confused by what the message could mean. It then reads “And I’m coming for you” The lights go completely out in the arena and when they come back on Smith is doubled over from what looks like a low blow and Holmes is behind him shaking his arm. Holmes turns Smith around and puts him into a Piledriver set up. Imperial Impaler! Holmes crawls over Smith for the cover. 1... 2.....

Ding Ding Ding.

Anderson: Here is your winner, The Elite, Steven Holmes!

Connor: Holmes did something underhanded while the lights were out. Smith was about to close the book on this case but then a third party interrupted his proceedings.

Cohen: Will you can the lawyer talk and get to the bigger picture. Steven Holmes beat the Elite X Champion. Therefore he should be champion as I previously stated.

Holmes celebrates in the ring as if he did indeed win the Elite-X Title. He even picks the title up from the corner it was kicked to and raises it to the crowd who boo him loudly. Holmes stares at it for a long while. The ref checks on Smith and Holmes walks over there, pushing the ref out of the way. He holds the title in front of Smith and tells him that this title will be his. He raises it one more time before dropping the belt on Smith and exiting the ring.

A series of heavy boos fill the arena as Baez emerges onto the stage, he paces cautiously as he looks around, keeping eyes peeled for a potential attack from nowhere, he reaches the bottom of the ramp and looks around before rolling under the ropes and stopping to look back.

Anderson: The following contest is a triple threat match, scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Rat’s Ass, America, weighing 225 pounds, Baez!

Connor: Baez is keeping his eyes peeled as Titus is no doubt on the verge of causing some serious harm after costing him the match earlier.

Cohen: Titus is just a sore loser who just doesn’t know how to take a loss. So he’s placing all his frustrations on a man who is going places!

Baez stands up and looks around, carefully setting marks around the ring, knowing that he’s being watched.

Action Saxton comes onto the stage to a warm welcome from the crowd as he paces on the spot and jabs the air before ripping his shirt open and heads down the ramp before throwing it to a fan in the crowd as he heads down the ramp.

Anderson: From The Love Shack, weighing 270 pounds, Action Saxton.

Cohen: Saxton looks like he’s been through.

Connor: He’s only recently had one of the top Mayhem matches of recent times at Apocalypse, of course he’s going to feel some side effects.

Cohen: Do you doubt the Sax man?

Saxton stops outside the ring, staring at the former Mayhem Champion before he shakes his head and begins to pace around the ring. He points towards Baez and indicates to the fans to hurt him, to which they respond positively.

[YOUTUBE]loP3BjCFevM[/YOUTUBE]​

The fans cheer heavily as they await the arrival of Kurtesy. His theme song continues for a good thirty seconds and people look concern but he suddenly paces onto the stage and the reception is heavy as he mouths “Thank you”, knowing the war he went through with Steven Holmes not too long ago. He begins to make his decent down the ramp.

Anderson: From Sydney, Australia, weighing 235 pounds, Dr. Steven Kurtesy!

Connor: Kurtesy is receiving a warrior’s welcome, having survived an onslaught from his former tag partner, the fact he’s here sends warm feelings to my heart.

Cohen: I thought he died?

Kurtesy reaches the bottom of the ramp and now Baez is stuck in the middle of the ring with Saxton and Kurtesy on either side as Kurtesy’s theme fades out and the bell rings. Baez keeps eyes on both on Kurtesy and Saxton as they stand tall, surrounding the ring, Baez isn’t sure who to take on first as he’s suddenly knocked down by Titus who was hiding under the ring. He starts unloading rights as he and Baez roll out of the ring and Baez’s opponents slide in and go for some clotheslines but duck underneath them, on the rebound Saxton drops to the mat and Kurtesy leaps over him and bounces off the ropes, Saxton leap frogs in the air and Kurtesy leaps with a crossbody to take him down. Kurtesy gets back up as does Saxton as they look over at Titus who’s unloading rights on Baez against the barricade before pacing back and then running at him with a knee. Kurtesy and Saxton stop to keep watch on Titus as the referee tells him to get out of the arena, but Titus ignores him. Saxton and Kurtesy stop putting their differences aside for a moment, leave the ring and keep a space between Titus and Baez. Saxton keeps eyes on Baez as Kurtesy tries to talk Titus down, but Titus tries to argue the point of how much of a dick Baez has been to him.

Titus agrees to calm down and begins to walks away as Kurtesy and Saxton agree to resume competing so they go to climb into the ring and Titus runs back at Baez, but is intercepted by Kurtesy who gives him a sudden dose of Prescribed Sedation, knocking him out on the floor. Kurtesy doesn’t look proud at what he had to do, but felt it was the right thing. Kurtesy then pumps himself to focus and climbs back into the ring and ducks under a Black Lightning by Saxton who waited in the ring and goes for a school boy, 1…….2….Saxton rolls off his shoulders. Both men gets up to their feet as Kurtesy pulls Saxton down with an arm drag, Saxton hooks his legs around Kurtesy’s head who shoves him off and both are back up and Saxton hits a knife-edge chop on Kurtesy’s chest. He chops again and again, backing Kurtesy into the corner, Kurtesy then blocks Saxton and swaps with him, giving him his own Kesagiri chop on Saxton. He goes for the Irish whip to the opposite corner but Saxton reverses it and Kurtesy stops himself by grabbing the ropes, he turns around is met with a shuffle side kick by Saxton who follows up with a cover, 1……2……kickout by Kurtesy.

Connor: Quite a high paced and technical match between Kurtesy and Saxton here.

Cohen: Yeah, but what about Baez? He’s still down and out and Titus is finally been removed from the arena by security. He needs to keep it together!

Saxton gets up and does a mini jog around the ring as Kurtesy pulls himself to a knee as Saxton pulls him up and goes for a right but Kurtesy blocks, he tries again and Kurtesy blocks, now both men are exchanging lefts and right before Saxton gets the better once again and Irish whips Kurtesy from the ropes and Kurtesy leaps onto the other side and hits a springboard leap, grabbing Saxton with a reverse DDT. Kurtesy then gets up and paces behind Saxton as he staggers slowly, he waits for Saxton to get up and then Baez suddenly rolls up with a schoolboy, 1………2…….Kurtesy just about gets off his shoulders. Baez is quick to take down Saxton with a rolling clothesline as Baez stays down for a moment due to the injury he must be suffering at the hands of Titus.

Kurtesy heads over to Baez and pulls him up as Baez rakes the eyes before kicking him in the gut, his offence is a bit sluggish but he manages to pull of a back body drop on Kurtesy, but he stays down once again, until Saxton leaps up to go for a drop on the head and he rolls out of the way. All three men are slow to get up but they all do so at the same time and Saxton wastes no time in hitting Baez with a Kung Fu Kick, he tries the same on Kurtesy who grabs the leg and tries to do a variation of an ankle lock but Saxton gives him a quick modified enziguri to sort that out. Saxton is up first and heads to the turnbuckle, he gets up slowly as Baez and Kurtesy are down. Saxton gives some quick theatrics to the fans as he goes for the Black Dynamite and hits it on Kurtesy, followed by the cover, 1…….2…..Baez stops the kickout.

Cohen: Baez is still keeping himself in the game, despite the heavy disadvantage!

Connor: It’s anybody’s game at this moment!

Baez gets up to his feet and taunts to both Kurtesy and Saxton to get up and Saxton is the first one to do so. Baez goes for a right and is blocked, he goes again and Saxton counters with a harder right, followed by a kick to the abs as Baez leans forward. Saxton steps back and goes for the Black Lightning but Baez ducks down and pulls the rope down with him, sending Saxton down to the outside. Baez gets himself up and Kurtesy paces at him, which Baez catches him with the Hells Rolling, lifting him up and slamming his back down hard, he goes for the pin, but Kurtesy counters this into the Kommon Kurtesy. Baez’s eyes look weary from inside his mask as Kurtesy keeps the hold tightly locked on, Saxton is back up to his feet on the outside and begins to slide back into the ring, but it’s too late, Baez is tapping.

Anderson: Here is your winner, Dr. Steven Kurtesy!

Kurtesy releases Baez and sits back into the corner, letting himself cool down as the applauds from the fans come in. Kurtesy takes some deep breaths before looking towards Saxton and applauds him for the valiant effort. Saxton slides in and heads over to Kurtesy. He leans in and they quickly chat before Saxton pulls him up and raises his arm in victory. The referee raises the other arm as Saxton leaves and Kurtesy paces around the ring, giving his appreciation to the fans as he leans on the ropes.

Connor: What a match. They gave it their all, but it’s Kurtesy who gets another victory with the Kommon Kurtesy. But the question many must be asking is how deep has Baez got under Titus’ skin? I’ve never seen Titus act like that; it’s not like him whatsoever!

Cohen: Forget Titus, he’s shown that his words to Ty were empty as he came up with nothing. He got involved in a match that wasn’t any of his business when Baez had a great opportunity. We should be commending Baez for his efforts and that it was only because of Titus’ involvement that he was forced to tap out. He would have endured it had this been on level terms.

Connor: Baez got involved with Titus’ match earlier and this really was coming for him. But we mustn’t let this belittle Kurtesy’s victory. Who knows what this will bring for him!

Kurtesy makes his way up the ramp as Baez is being assisted out of the ring by the EMTs.

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Mayhem Championship!

Drones hits and the challenger emerges, his father behind him and with the shopping cart in tow, filled to the brim with weapons. He stands at the top of the ramp, looking focused.

Harrys: Introducing first, the challenger, weighing in at 400 pounds, Ale!

Ale pushes the cart down the ramp and it hits the ring apron with a crash. Ale catches up, throwing various weapons into the ring. He climbs up onto the apron and over the top rope.

Copeland: A big challenge ahead for Alex Bowen here tonight, if you’ll excuse the pun.

Cohen: Know what that is in the ring? That’s a classy wrestler. Not some punk rock freak.

Ale raises his arms and lets out a roar, as his father applauds. The Hills Have Eyes to a big pop from the crowd and the Mayhem Champion comes out. He holds up his title with a smirk on his face before turning his attention to the ring.

Harrys: And his opponent, weighing in at 247 pounds, the WZCW Mayhem Champion, Alex Bowen!

He walks down to the ring, high fiving the fans before sliding into the ring. He glances around at the various weapons and grins to himself as the referee takes the title. The bell rings and the two men circle each other. Ale immediately picks up a Kendo Stick and tells Bowen to bring it. Bowen nods, accepting the challenge and picks up a Kendo stick of his own. They charge at each other and both swing at each other and the sticks smash off each other. They keep swinging and blocking, like a sword fight. Bowen ducks under a particularly hard swing and hits Ale’s kendo stick out of his hands. The Kendo stick lands on the outside, but Ale doesn’t look worried. Bowen swings at his head but Ale blocks with his forearm and hits a headbutt. Bowen stumbles backwards into the ropes but charges straight at Ale again, smashing him in the stomach with the kendo stick. Ale keels over and Bowen delivers a shot to the back. Ale lets out a groan of pain before Bowen backs up before delivering a swift shot to the head and Ale goes down.

Copeland: Looks like Ale might be a bit out his depth in this element!

Cohen: Of course he is, he’s not an animal!

Bowen goes for a pin, 1.... Ale pushes Bowen off him. Bowen strains to pick up his opponent, but gets Ale up to his knees. He hits a series of jabs to the big man until Ale catches Bowen’s hand and squeezes, crushing the hand as he gets to his feet. Ale gives Bowen a huge chop to the chest, sending out a hideous sounds around the arena causing the crowd to collectively cringe. Bowen goes down to the mat and clutches his chest before Ale picks up a 2x4. He hits Bowen over the back with it and Bowen rolls around in agony. Ale drops an elbow across Bowen’s neck, knocking Bowen out slightly. Ale places the 2x4 across Bowen’s head before coming off the ropes and hitting a big leg drop! The 2x4 snaps under Ale’s weight and several splinters cut into Bowen’s forehead, causing a few small trickles of blood down his face. Ale goes for the cover, 1.... 2.... Bowen gets a shoulder up!

Cohen: Out of his depth, huh?

Copeland: Well he seems to be a fast learner.

Ale sets up a table in the centre of the ring before picking up the champion and lifting him into Military Press position. He’s about to throw Bowen through the table, but Bowen drops behind Ale and dropkicks him into the corner. Ale goes shoulder first into the corner post. He stands back up, holding his shoulder and turns around into the Derby Shot from Bowen! The skin on Ale’s forehead is ripped open, but the big man doesn’t go down. Bowen drops the baseball bat and grabs Ale’s head, dropping him with a Snap DDT onto the barbed wire ridden bat! Ale is down and Bowen manages to roll him over into the pin, 1.... 2.... Ale kicks out. Bowen slides out of the ring a rummages through the shopping cart. He pulls out a small black, bulging bag and opens it. A grin spreads across his face as he plunges his hand into the back and pulls out a handful of thumbtacks. The crowd let out a big cheer and Bowen slides back into the ring. He climbs up onto the middle rope and waits for the big man to get up. Ale is up to his feet now and turns around as Bowen leaps off the second rope and blasts Ale in the head with it. The bag of tacks hits Ale in the head with a loud, dull thud. The bag splits open, showering Ale with tacks, some sticking in the challengers head and some falling to the mat. Ale drops to his knees and Bowen quickly follows up with a Bionic Elbow. Ale goes down and Bowen goes for the pin, 1.... 2.... Kick out by Ale!

Copeland: What more does Bowen have to do to put Ale away!?

Bowen gets up and exchanges heated words with the referee. He shakes his head and wipes the sweat and blood off his face. Ale uses the ropes to get to his feet and Bowen goes for Ride the Lightning but Ale flips Bowen over the top rope and the champion falls to the floor with a thud. Ale catches his breath for a moment before going to outside. Bowen is up, leaning against the ring apron and Ale nails him with a big boot. Bowen goes down and Ale looks around and spots the shopping cart. He picks it up and turns it over, dumping the remaining contents out onto the floor. He straightens it up and picks up Alex Bowen with ease and drops him into the cart. He pushes the cart up the ramp as Bowen starts to regain consciousness. Ale gets to the top of the stage with the cart and hits Bowen with a series of forearm shots to keep Bowen down. With Bowen barely conscious, Ale grabs the cart and points to the edge of the stage, where there’s a 10 foot drop to the concrete floor. An evil smirk spreads on his face and he nods.

Copeland: Don’t do it, Ale!

Cohen: Do it! End him!

Ale runs forward while pushing the cart. The shopping cart gains momentum and Ale lets go. The cart keeps going and rockets off the stage, crashing to the concrete floor. The cameras catch a shot of Bowen, showing him broken on the floor, twisted in the metal of the cart. Ale gets off the stage onto the floor and pulls Bowen out of the wreckage of the cart and pins him, 1.... 2.... Bowen gets a shoulder up!!! The crowd let out a shocked gasp and Ale looks furious. He gets up a roars at the referee, convinced it was a 3. He shouts at the cowering referee for several moments, not realising a dazed champion is getting up behind him. Bowen gets to his feet, wobbling slightly and stumbles towards Ale before dropping to his knees and hitting a low blow. Ale’s face turns from fury to pain before Bowen dropkicks him in the back and Ale’s huge frame flies forward into the crowd barricade. The barricade collapses under his weight and he crashes into the crowd area, fortunately with no crowd member getting in the way. Bowen slowly gets back up and slowly limps to where Ale is laid out. Bowen looks around and picks up a steel chair and throws it down onto Ale. He picks up another and smashes it down onto his opponent. And another and another and another. The crowd count along with every chair he throws down onto Ale, 4.... 5.....6.....7. Some crowd members even hand Bowen chairs to throw down onto his opponent. After he’s thrown down every chair in reach onto Ale, the big man is barely invisible under the pile. Bowen sweeps the chairs off his opponents and collapses onto him for the pin, 1..... 2..... 3!

Harrys: Here is your winner, and STILL Mayhem champion, Alex Bowen!

Copeland: What a war! By the end, Bowen needed the help of crowd members to put Ale away but he did it!

Cohen: That’s just.... Too far....

Copeland: And launching Bowen off the stage in a shopping cart wasn’t?

Cohen: Exactly.

Bowen crawls out of the crowd area and clutches his belt to his chest after the ref hands it too him. The EMT’s rush down to Ale and pick the remaining chairs off him. Huge bruises and welts are all over his body, and blood is now streaming from his forehead as it takes 4 EMT’s to help him up. Bowen walks up to the top of the stage and holds up his belt for a few moments before heading backstage.

Anderson: The following contest is a Triple Threat match, scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]7zEm-U1hC7E[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd cheers loudly as Dave walks out to a slow pace into a small spotlight. He stops for a moment to take in the atmosphere before proceeding down the ramp, clapping back at the hand to show his respect.

Anderson: Introducing first, from London, England, weighing in at 268 pounds... Big DAVE!

Connor: Dave looks pretty good for someone who has just lost their King For a Day contract and has to fight in the same match he lost it in.

Cohen: With that in mind, looks like we might get to witness lightning strike twice.

Dave gets into the ring and prepares himself for the match.

[YOUTUBE]WuxqVEu68Js[/YOUTUBE]​

As Beckford walks out, the crowd goes into a frenzy to see one of their favourite superstars returning. He does his signature pose for a lengthy period before running down the ramp and sliding into the ring.

Anderson: And his opponent, from Leeds, England, weighing in at 226 pounds... CHRISSS BECKFORRDDDD!

Beckford is on the turnbuckle posing on the fans before backflipping off. He walks up to Dave and the two shake hands as Beckford goes to his corner.

[YOUTUBE]3dm_5qWWDV8[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd gets off their feet as they hear the third and final superstar's music. Gordito jumps out from behind the curtain and looks around the arena, smiling as he begins fist pumping as he begins his descent to the ring.

Anderson: And their opponent, from San Francisco, CA, weighing in at 257 pounds... GORRRDITOOOO!

Gordito gets into the ring and does his taunt on the turnbuckles before hi-fiving Dave and giving the fist to Beckford.

Cohen: Looks like we are set for a snoozer, folks.

Connor: Yes, because two returning stars going against another beloved member of the WZCW roster would bore the crowd to death.

The referee checks on all three men who give the okay and signals for the bell.

The three men are on the defensive as they slowly make their way into the center of the ring, waiting for someone to make the first move. After a moment, all three men stand up straight and let their guard down as they realize there is no bad guy in the match. They seem confused as to what to do so the three men have a rock, paper, scissors game. The crowd laughs as Beckford beats Gordito and Dave with a pair of scissors, who goes celebrating on the turnbuckle to a cheering audience.

Cohen: ... you have GOT to be kidding me!

Beckford stands back and lets Gordito and Dave have the floor, with the two men doing a collar-elbow tie-up. Dave gains the advantage and pushes him towards the turnbuckle, giving a clean break for Gordito. The two square off in the middle again, this time with Gordito pushing Dave to the ropes, forcing the Irish whip on Dave. Gordito leans forward prematurely for a back body drop but Dave jumps over Gordito. Dave tries for a spear off the rebound but Gordito side-steps the contact. At that moment, Beckford springs from the ropes and hits a dropkick on Gordito. He sees Dave gets up and knocks him down with a clothesline. Beckford turns around to Gordito up who hits him with a series of backhand chops before attempting to whip Beckford across the ring, which Beckford counters by Irish whipping Gordito. He catches Gordito off the rebound with an Atomic Drop. As Gordito hits the knee of Beckford, Dave delivers a big boot to his head, causing him to drop to the floor. Beckford turns around and is met with a dropkick by Dave. He goes for the cover on Beckford as the crowd cheers the action thus far... 1... kick-out. Gordito rolls to the outside holding his head as Beckford gets up. Dave grabs a hold of Beckford and goes for a snap suplex but Beckford blocks each attempt and delivers a couple of knees to Dave forcing him to let go. Beckford tries for a DDT but Dave pushes Beckford back. He tries running at Dave but he performs a quick powerslam on Beckford... 1... kick-out by Beckford. Gordito slides back into the ring and hits a chop block to the back of Dave's knee, causing him to struggle standing. Gordito hits another backhand chop to Dave, knocking him down. Beckford is up and tries knocking down Gordito but he turns the attack into a Russian legsweep of his own. He goes over with the pin... 1... 2... Dave breaks up the count.

Connor: Beckford seems to be having trouble establishing his presence in this match.

Cohen: Yeah, he might have better luck in a game of thumb wars.

Gordito defends himself from Dave with a couple more backhand chops before using a European uppercut to send Dave to the outside. Gordito turns around to see Beckford up, hitting him with a dropsault that sends him to the outside as well. Beckford catches his breath and sees where Dave and Gordito are positioned. He gets the crowd into a frenzy before building up a head of steam, leaping over the top rope and crashing into the other two below. The crowd cheers as Beckford slowly gets up and brings Dave into the ring along with himself. He goes for the cover... 1... kick-out by Dave. Beckford immediately uses the position to put Dave into a Boston Crab submission. Dave screams out in pain as he tries to reverse the move, slowly turning over to his other side. However, Gordito slides into the ring and snatches one of the legs Beckford is applying the pressure with and helps him with the Boston Crab, essentially performing a double submission. Dave cannot twist out of the move so he does his best to get to the bottom rope and breaks the hold. The two look at each other and let go of the hold simultaneously with Gordito going for a chop but Beckford ducks underneath and uses Gordito's flailing arm to perform a crucifix pin... 1... 2... kick-out. Beckford creates some distance between the two and attempts a hurricanrana but Gordito counters it with a Samoan drop by adjusting mid-air. Beckford clutches his back as Gordito gets up but Dave is already to his feet and tries to go after Gordito who reverses the move to whip Dave into the corner. Gordito unleashes a flurry of chops before hitting a double axe handle to the face of Dave, dazing him so he can perform the cactus clothesline. Beckford is up and knocks down Gordito with a clothesline before noticing Dave's dazed state. Beckford positions Dave so he can springboard from the turnbuckles over Dave and hit a sunset flip. As Beckford puts the shoulders down, Gordito crawls over to the cover and puts a hand over Dave.

Cohen: It could happen!

1... 2... Dave just kicks out in the nick of time.

Connor: So close but no cigar for either Beckford or Gordito.

Gordito tries getting up but Beckford is up first and hits a hurricanrana to Gordito, sending him into the turnbuckles face first. Gordito holds his nose as he walks out of the corner only to be met by Beckford faceplanting him into the ground. He goes for the cover... 1... 2... kick-out by Gordito. Dave is up and knocks down Beckford with a big boot, sending him to the outside. He goes to pick up Gordito and tries for a Northern lights suplex but Gordito traps him in his own move and hits a series of headbutts to Dave, knocking him silly. He pushes Dave over who collapses and Gordito ascends to the top rope, looking for his patent elbow drop. He looks out to the fans who cheer him loudly as he goes to jump off but Dave plays possum and quickly ascends to the top rope, delivering his patent spider suplex on Gordito. The crowd cheers as Dave seemingly hangs on and gets himself perched back on the turnbuckles. Beckford sneaks up behind Dave as he gets himself ready for his money shot and performs a top rope DDT to Dave. Both men go crashing into the ground with Dave getting the worst of the fall. The crowd begins cheering as the referee checks on all three men who are on the ground in pain, prompting the ref to start a 10 count.

Connor: These men are going to great lengths to earn the victory here tonight.

Cohen: If they truly wanted to win, they'd be doing a lot more than this, CC.

We get up to a 5 count where Dave is still trying to get up with Beckford and Gordito nearly to their feet. Beckford is up first and hands a couple of punches and kicks to Gordito who eventually fights back with more chops. The two exchange chops and kicks until Gordito gains the upperhand and whips Beckford across the ring, delivering a back body drop to Beckford. As Beckford tries getting up, Gordito runs behind and hits the half nelson bulldog. Beckford crawls over to the corner to try and get up, prompting Gordito to get the fans rallied up as they see Beckford in a familiar position. Gordito runs at Beckford and hits the bronco buster. Gordito gets out of the corner and is taken by surprise by Dave as he hooks Gordito and delivers a pumphandle suplex, sending Gordito to the other side of the ring. Dave sees Beckford spent in the corner and quickly applies a pendulum swing submission, tapping the head of Beckford on the bottom turnbuckle. Dave keeps the pressure applied until he notices Gordito getting to his feet and charging at Dave. He drops the hold as Gordito leaps at Dave with a crossbody, which Dave counters by adjusting his position to deliver a modified Northern lights suplex. Dave goes for the cover... 1... 2... kick-out by Gordito. Dave waits for Gordito to get up to his knees before delivering a couple of lethal low kicks, followed by a roundhouse that takes down Gordito. Dave goes for the cover... 1... 2... kick-out by Gordito. Dave thinks about picking up Gordito but sees Beckford getting to his feet in the corner. This prompts Dave to charge at Beckford with a spear but Beckford evades by jumping over, sending Dave into the corner head first. Dave clutches his head as Beckford sets up and hits a neckbreaker on Dave. Beckford notices Gordito stirring and he ascends to the top turnbuckle, diving at Gordito with a Missile dropkick which connects. Beckford goes for the cover on Gordito... 1... 2... kick-out. Beckford goes over to Dave... 1... 2... kick-out.

Cohen: Beckford could have capitalized on stopping Dave's adrenaline but he wanted to please the fans instead.

Connor: He saw Gordito as a threat so he took him out. Isn't that something you would do, Jack?

Beckford goes over to Gordito and picks him, setting him up for the Cross Drop but Gordito kicks Beckford in the gut and is about to go for the Meteor of War before Beckford reverses the move into the Cross Drop. Gordito is knocked out as Beckford sees his opportunity by climbing to the top rope. The crowd rallies behind Beckford as he jumps off for the Cross Country... but Dave is up and intercepts Beckford, catching him to deliver the Stamp of Authority. Dave goes for the cover on Beckford... 1... 2... 3!

The crowd cheers and applauds loudly as the sound of the bell signals the end of the match. Dave looks drained from the match but is able to get to his feet with the referee raising his hand in the air.

Anderson: Here is your winner... BIGG DAVVEEE!

Connor: What an exciting match we've watched... and congratulations to Dave for taking the victory.

Cohen: Wasn't that thrilling, CC.

Dave celebrates in the middle of the ring, climbing up on the turnbuckles to cheer on the fans. Gordito is the first to get up who aids Beckford to his feet. Dave hops off the turnbuckles to see both men at their feet and nods at them. The three men embrace and both Beckford and Gordito hold up Dave's hands up as a sign of respect and applaud him for his efforts. They are interrupted however by the Ascension theme with Vance Bateman holding a microphone in hand, clapping at Dave.

Bateman: Congratulations Dave on your huge victory tonight. The win was well earned against a valiant effort by both Mr. Gordito and Mr. Beckford. Welcome back.

The crowd applauds at the three me.

Bateman: However, I'm not out here to celebrate the victory. I'm here to make an announcement. As you may have noticed, there have been several Triple Threat matches this week and it's not a co-incidence. The winners of all of these matches were set to receive a prize for their efforts: one of which led to Sean Cruz gaining a Mayhem Title opportunity. The other three...

At this point, Bateman calls out Dr. Kurtesy and Mr. Baller from the back, who stand either side of him on the rampway.

Bateman: ... will be facing Ty Burna at Unscripted for the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship in a Fatal Four Way match!

The crowd explodes as they hear the news, with the competitors all nodding their heads as if they already knew the stakes of their matches before they competed. Bateman heads to the back with Gordito and Beckford exiting the ring to leave Dave in the center whilst Kurtesy and Baller stay on the ramp.

Connor: What an announcement! It seems Dave's lose at Apocalypse has been avenged by earning himself a title opportunity. His efforts have paid off after all.

Cohen: And Mr. Baller finally gets what he deserves instead of having to waste his time with an old-timer.

Connor: Don't forget Kurtesy as well... this will be the second time that he will be getting a title shot at Unscripted against Ty Burna. Congrats to all three of these men. They better pre...

Suddenly, the arena turns to darkness and the flash of fire pyro comes off the titantron, leaving a burning image of the Chaos symbol. The announcers remain speechless as Kurtesy and Baller back away from the stage and onto the ramp to stare at the image, with Dave still standing tall in the ring nodding as he knows whats about to come. The show ends by fading to black with a shot of all three men and the titantron.

Reactions: Lee
Who Wrote What:

Gordito vs. Big Dave vs. Chris Beckford - Falkon
Action Saxton vs. Baez vs. Steven Kurtesy - Phoenix
Alex Bowen vs. Ale - Blade
Steven Holmes vs. Sam Smith, Titus vs. Jonny Scumm, Other segments - Showtime
Chris K.O. vs. Steamboat Ricky, other segments - Ty
Stantime vs. Ricky Runn - Numbers

You know the drill. Rep, review, enjoy!

Reactions: Lee
Status
Not open for further replies.