Administrator
yrdNuFu.gif

[youtube]755MMp2GijM[/youtube]​

* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *

The camera spins around the crowd, revealing the hyped up masses. Everyone seems to be totally excited for the show. After a few more shots of the fans in the arena, the camera goes out to ringside; where Jack Cohen is sat beside his broadcast partner Cat Connor. Both are dressed very smartly for the centenary episode of WZCW Ascension and look pleased to be there for the momentous occasion.

Connor: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the biggest night in the history of WZCW Ascension. I am, of course, the voice of Ascension; Cat Connors. And tonight, I am joined by my long term announce table partner, Jack Cohen. It's a cold night in Toronto but The Rogers Centre is heating up well and truly! There is a big night feel in air, isn't that right, Jack?

Cohen: Nights don't really come bigger than tonight, Connor. I was there all the way back in the beginning and have sat at this table for Ascension for 100 episodes of this great show now. And I have to tell you one thing, I ave never experienced anything like we are experiencing tonight.

Connor: You are dead right, Jack. The Canadian fans have been wonderful to us during our stay but this week has been extra special, for sure. We have an amazing show lined up and ready to go but first of all, let me hand you over to our General Manager Becky Serra!

The camera shifts to show Becky Serra in the ring with a huge smile on her features and playing up to the great reception from the Toronto crowd. Becky continues to milk it for a few more seconds before bringing the microphone to her mouth.

Serra: Canada, you are the best!

Becky's excitement continues to pore from her as another massive smile appears. The Canadian fans meet her smile with another raucous cheer.

Serra: I stood in this very ring two weeks ago and told every single one of you that tonight was going to be better than Kingdom Come. And at the time, I honestly believed that it could be. Tonight, I have to tell you one more thing... Could has disappeared from my dictionary and it has been replaced by the word will. Tonight, Ascension 100 will go beyond any bars that have been set and any precedent that has been made. I promise you, Toronto, it is going to be a special night!

The Canadian fans let out another huge cheer as Becky calls them by name. It seems as though Becky cannot help herself from smiling on her big night as another one crosses her features.

Serra: From bottom to top, the card that I have planned for you all is going to be out of this world. Every single WZCW superstar minus James Howard will be on display here tonight and, I assure you, will be giving everything to the cause as we make our way to Kingdom Come.

Connor: I can't help but agree with her, Jack.

Another huge cheer goes around the fans at the mention of Kingdom Come.

Serra: I am so proud to be the General Manger of Ascension on this, of all night. And it is with great plasure that I say... Let's get thi-

Cohen: You have got to be kidding me!?

Connor: I don't believe it!

After a moment or two of half of the crowd not believing what they are seeing and the other half giving their own reactions, Chuck Myles appears on the stage. Smiling widely, Chuck appears in his almost trademarked leather coat and blue jeans. At this point, the rest of the crowd burst into life and salute the man who led Ascension for so long. Becky looks stunned in the ring but, after a moment, regains her composure and begins slowly clapping the former General Manager.

Myles: Wow! I missed that!

Another round of applause circulated for Myles as he keeps on smiling warmly.

Myles: Don't worry your pretty face, Becky. I'm not here for your job. Or should I say, my job. The truth of the matter is that I am so happy outside of the world of wrestling that it really is unbelievable. Far away from “wrestlers” dressed in cardboard and fighting with each other. Far away from demented sociopaths who would love nothing better than to tear me limb from limb. And far away from ass-kissing climbers like you!

Becky's jaw hits the floor as Myles gets another laugh from the crowd.

Myles: But I sure do miss that buzz of going through the curtain and making that instant connection with all of these great fans in the WZCW Universe...

One final cheer goes around the arena.

Myles: So many times, I have stood on this stage and introduced an episode of Ascension and never really thought that much about it. But one thing we can agree on, Becky, is how special this night is going to be. I have been watching from afar and I know that this place is doing great. As a fan, I know that this night is going to be an enormous coming of age for this wonderful show. And as a former General Manager, I know it must have been a pain in the ass to orchestrate.

Another laugh echoes around the arena.

Myles: So who better to introduce the show than the very man who brought it to the heights it now finds itself at?

Cohen: I can't think of anyone better.

Myles: We have so many world-class superstars on offer; stalwarts and rookies. We have the veterans of this industry and a couple of high-profile returns. We have a white hot crowd in The Great White North. And we have come of the finest matches that you will ever come to see. So let's do this right...

Chuck allows one final smile to cross his features before he allows the emotion of his final goodbye to the WZCW crowd seep into his persona. He shakes with anticipation before yelling loudly at the top of this lungs.

Myles: LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!!

We cut backstage to where Leon Kensworth is standing in front of TV with the WZCW logo on it. With a microphone in hand, Leon begins moving through the corridors as he starts talking.

Kensworth: Well, you heard Becky only moments ago, as we gear up for what is going to be a special night. I have been with this great company since the very first edition of Ascension and I could not be happier to see it reach it's one hundredth episode.

Leon continues to walk around the corridors at a relatively slow pace, allowing a nice smile to cross his features as he remembers some of the great Ascension moments.

Kensworth: And whilst tonight promises to give us an insight into our future, perhaps a blast from the past might be a nice change of pace. Right now, we are shaping up for an exciting card but none have captured the imagination of the S.E.X.B.O.M.B. And speaking of blasts from the past and the shape of our future, I don't think any match tonight is going to show us both sides of the coin quite like that one.

Finally, Leon comes to a halt as the camera begins to pan across the competitors who stand to take the Open Challenge. Starting with Batti Otaku, the camera pans across the faces of Trevor Steel, Theron Daggershield, Brittany O'Shea, Cassanova, and finally Pheonix. The fans cannot believe some of the faces that they are seeing stepping up to the mark and respond with varying levels of excitement as the camera finishes showing off the competitors. The camera then moves back to where Leon is standing and isolates him with one shot.

Kensworth: As was reported to you, exclusively, on WZCW.com, the entrant into this match will be down to a vote...

The fans explode at the thought of one of these startling competitors making their way to the ring and taking on the Mandroid.

Kensworth: However, I have to share some bad news with you all.

Suddenly, a hushed silence takes over the emotions of the fans.

Kensworth: Unfortunately, the mystery opponent who was entered into the fan vote on WZCW.com will not be able to compete tonight after all. WZCW has been in negotiations for days in order to sort a deal out but it did not transpire the way that many, including Miss Serra thought it would. It is with that mind that we have to discount the votes for the mystery opponent.

A curious reaction goes around the arena as the hushed silence quickly turns into cooing optimism. After a moment of discussion between themselves, the fans seem receptive to the idea.

Kensworth: And with that in mind, it is time to reveal to everyone who will take on S.H.I.T tonight in the first ever Open Challenge on Ascension. Let's have a look...

Leon backs away from a TV situated behind him as all of the names are given a moving bar beside them. The crowd can be heard cheering loudly as the bars move up and down before settling...

Winner: Batti Otaku – 25%

Theron Daggershield – 16.6%
Phoenix – 16.6%
Brittany O'Shea - 16.6%
Cassanova - 16.6%
Trevor Steel – 8.3%

The camera quickly pans to Batti Otaku, who simply falls to her knees in utter shock. The camera pans back towards a horrified and shocked Leon Kensworth. Leon's eyes tell a story as he waves his hand across his neck in a motion to cut the feed. The last shot we see before it fades to black is that of Otaku jumping into the disappointed arms of Trevor Steel who stands beside her.

Cohen: Uh, I don't really know what to say...

Connor: Surely not? I mean, is she even trained in how to wrestle? I can't help but feel as though the WZCW Universe have been having a joke at our expense, Jack.

Connor: Uh-oh...

After a moment or two of stunned silence from the crowd, S.H.I.T makes his way out onto the entrance ramp. Behind the burning red eyes of The Mandroid, it is very hard to get a read on how he feels his Open Challenge has worked out for him. After a few moments of surveying the crowd and the ring itself, S.H.I.T begins moving down the ramp and towards the ring.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, weighing in at 230 pounds... S.H.I.T!!

Connor: Well, it seems as though this match is going ahead as planned. Surely something has to happen to stop this madness? S.H.I.T is going to tear that little girl apart!

Cohen: She knew the risks when she entered the match, CC. I'm not saying I agree with the choice but she is going to have to pay the price for her mistake now, it seems. I say let's get this thing out of the way.

S.H.I.T continues stomping his way down to the ring, focussing on what is in front of him and the mixed reaction from the fans at ringside. Once at the bottom of the ramp, S.H.I.T mounts the steps and gets into the ring; waiting on his prey and the start of his Open Challenge. After a few moments, his music stops and the crowd becomes frantic with anticipation.

[YOUTUBE]s6cnM4RdP7k[/YOUTUBE]​

After what seems like an eternity, Batti Otaku actually comes through the curtain with a huge smile on her face. As she looks down the ramp towards the Mandroid who wants to tear her apart, her jaw hits the floor as an her eyes begin to tell they story of pure and unbridled excitement. She jumps up and down in the spot a few times with her hands above her head in excitement before eagerly skipping down the ramp.

Anderson: Uh... And the challenger... Batti Otaku!!

Connor: I can't believe what I am seeing already on Ascension 100, Jack. How can this girl even compete with The Mandroid?! She must be 90 pounds at a push and she is going to take the ring alongside one of the most devastating members of the WZCW locker room...

Cohen: I am quite speechless, Cat.

Batti continues moving down the ramp before stopping for some pictures with her fans of course. Batti finally reaches the bottom of the ramp and, instead of having a look of dread on her features, she is smiling widely. She moves around the outside of the ring as S.H.I.T KEEPS it's eyes on her at all times. Batti asks for a microphone from ringside but everyone seems too shocked to give her one. Instead, she lunges over the barrier and grabs it for herself. Quickly, she moves back towards the steps and runs up them excitedly. Finally entering the ring with S.H.I.T, Batti runs over to him and throws her arms around him before moving away quickly.

Batti: Konichiwa WZCW! I'm Batti Otaku, and I'm the best fan of wrestling evar!!! Look at my moves...

She struts around the ring as if she were a robot. S.H.I.T. is unmoved.

Batti: Ain't I so kawaii??? Thank you my WZCWeeaboos for putting me in this MATCH OF DA CENTURY! Why, this will be better than Matt Tastic taking on Ty Burna at KC VI! Nya nya nyyyaaa!!! :3

S.H.I.T.: This one has sensed an incorrection in your statement.

Batti Otaku turns to face her opponent. She makes a cutesy baby face at it.

Batti: Oh yass the evil robot Gundam thingy. Bakka! That was soooo 90s...everyone knows anime is all about the fan service now! Why don't you show some oily circuits, S.H.I.T.-san? C'mon...

S.H.I.T.: My processor cannot keep up with this female's pop culture jargon. Initiating reboot...

The manbot stands idly by. Batti Otaku starts prancing around it like a lunatic.

S.H.I.T.: ...

Batti: C'MONC'MONC'MON!!! JUST DO IT! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! Gimme my fan service, nao! Show me the butt. I want the butt. Bakka! BakkaBakkaBakka!!! >.<

S.H.I.T.: I am sensing a major malfunction in the female's circuit board. Must...resist option...of stabilizing...proper...settings...

Batti: Show us some hot sexy time robot moves, Make my heart go doki! doki! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity! I Neez it Nao. You mussst give this to me, fellow cosplayerrr...I want some hard metal penetration on camera!

S.H.I.T.: No d-data bank acknowledging your ch-ch-chosen language, human. C-can't fight back the option of sh-shutting you off...

S.H.I.T. is physically showing signs of smoldering- smoke rises from his neck! The superfan stops running around the ring and stops in front of the cardboard wrestler. The robot tilts its head. Batti tilts her head back at him; her over-enthusiastic nature gone now. A dark tension swept over the Open Challenge event.

Batti: ...I wrote a fanfic of you and Alhazred "down in the lab". Wanna read it? :$

S.H.I.T.: NO...no more bad talk! KILL. BREAK. EXTERMINAAAATE!!!

Immediately, S.H.I.T lifts it's arm for a Piston Chop but is quickly put off by a long and screeching scream from his &#8220;opponent&#8221; for the night. S.H.I.T pulls it's arm back once more but another scream greets the gesture. Seemingly wrestling with the notion of hitting it's finisher and perhaps crippling a little girl, S.H.I.T seems to back away from it's opponent and finding itself resting it's back up against the near ropes. Perhaps knowing that she is indeed in some trouble, Batti moves backwards from The Mandroid before blowing him a kiss and rolling under the bottom rope and moving some of the way up the ramp. S.H.I.T continues to look at her as she makes her way up the ramp, it's eyes burning more scarlet than ever before. Batti celebrates with the fans once more as S.H.I.T rolls under the bottom rope at the opposite side of the ring.

Connor: Well, thank God for that! For a minute, I actually thought that girl was going to try and wrestle with S.H.I.T.

Cohen: She's not as stupid as she looks, CC. No offence to her at all, she got a lot closer to S.H.I.T and lived than most of us have. But this would have been the end of the line for her. She got a lucky escape.

S.H.I.T moves around the ring, scanning the area and computing it;s next move. Suddenly, in a fit of fury, it grabs the commentary table and pulls it towards him; causing it to topple over and break in places. The crowd seems utterly stunned but excited by the sudden fury in the Mandroid. S.H.I.T is not content with that though as he begins tearing up the mats at ringside and then tossing himself through the security barrier. The fans get up close and personal with The Mandroid as it picks itself up and begins trudging back towards the commentary desk. The destruction at ringside is plain for everyone to see as S.H.I.T moves towards Jack and suddenly grabs him by the collar. Looking dead into it's eyes, the voice of WZCW looks utterly terrified.

Connor: Don't do this! Please don't do this!!

At that, some referees and security staff make their way down the ramp towards the Mandroid. Before S.H.I.T can do any damage to Jack Cohen, the staff are upon him and trying to restrain him from doing any more damage to the set or to anyone at ringside. 7 or 8 men are soon on top of the Mandroid and holding him back from an unknown target. But it isn't for long as S.H.I.T suddenly finds the strength and presence of CPU to free an arm!

Connor: WATCH OUT!

PISTON CHOP!

PISTON CHOP!

PISTON CHOP!

One by one, S.H.I.T takes out the staff before grabbing a steel chair from under the ring and pacing around the ring; still canning the environment and thinking about what destruction to cause next. Rather unpredictably, S.H.I.T rolls under the bottom rope once more and back into the WZCW ring. But his rampage is soon halted by the familiar voice of the Ascension General Manager.

Serra: Whoa! Whoa!! Stop this madness right now!

After a moment, Becky appears on the stage with a microphone in one hand. Looking utterly furious that her show is being destroyed, Becky's face is bright red in anger.

Serra: Listen, I get it! I know that you want bigger and better. I know that you have this crazy idea of cementing your legacy but you can't ruin my big night in the process.

The Mandroid studies the General Manager of Ascension with burning red eyes as he looks up the ramp towards her.

Serra: I knew that you would be like this tonight, it's a massive occasion. But you can't start to destroy the ring and the commentary tables when you get upset. If I had my way, the mystery opponent would have been here for you and would have taken his rightful place in the match tonight.

With that, The Mandroid looks incensed again as he picks up a steel chair and begins swinging at everything in sight, including the ring ropes and the turnbuckles. Quick to intervene and stop any more damage to her show, Becky intervenes.

Serra: BUT!

S.H.I.T comes to a halt for a brief moment.

Serra:I have been given assurances by this person that he will be available for Kingdom Come in two weeks. And what's more, he tells me that he will be ready for S.H.I.T like no one else ever has been. Let me tell you something right now, S.H.I.T. A win over this person will definitely cement your legacy but the question is... Are you up to the task?

The Mandroid looks placated by the news of a match at Kingdom Come and drops the chair. Becky waves for the security personnel to get back to their feet and usher S.H.I.T out of the ring but S.H.I.T goes on his own.

Serra: One more thing though... Your opponent for Kingdom Come will be here tonight. Mark my words!

Slowly but surely, he makes his way up the destroyed ramp and through the curtain as he walks past the General Manager; his eyes still burning red.

Cohen: What a damn lunatic!

Connor: Well, Batti Otaku and Jack had a close shave with the Mandroid tonight and he is looking more dangerous with every week that I see him. He really has returned to show everyone what he is capable of. And I have to put everyone in the back on notice, it definitely didn't look as though he was done here tonight.

Connor: Well, ladies and gentlemen, we told you at the start of the show that tonight would be a massive night. We are just one match deep and already tensions are beginning to rise around the locker room.

Cohen: I've seen a lot of Kingdom Come builds, Cat. But let me tell you something, with everything the way that it has been over the last few weeks, I have never experienced anything like this. Everyone is desperate!

Connor: Well, speaking of desperation, the Tag Team Champions have been in dire straits since their massive win at the Lethal Lottery. And last week, Mikey and Matt's tensions have come to boiling point. Let's take you back to what happened.

Mikey: You said last week that this year's Lethal Lottery had a different feel to it than the last and that's why you had to say what you said. And I guess you were right in that assumption. This year, I could have caught you and put you back in the match. Hell, you might even have went onto win that match and headlined the main event of Kingdom Come for the second successive year.

A huge roar of approval goes around the arena at thought of Matt Tastic headlining another Kingdom Come.

Mikey: But what would have happened to ol' Mikey if that were the case? You would be off fighting Theron Daggershield for the Heavyweight Championship and I would be the moral support once again. I just can't do that again, man. Now, you know that I have a lot of love for you; we're best friends after all. But I can't be the Doug Crashin of this stable. I can't be the guy that everyone looks at and thinks that he is being carried...

Mikey's words trail off as Matt tries to interject this time.

Matt: No one thinks tha-

Mikey: It doesn't matter what they think, Matt! What people think and what I know are two separate things. And whilst you were too busy fighting for the biggest prize in the game, I don't think you realized that I was struggling a bit. But I know that I am better than what people think. I know that I have what it takes to be Heavyweight Champion. And I guess, I know that I can beat you...

Matt and Mikey stand silently in the middle of the ring for a moment, digesting the words of Mikey.

Matt: What are you saying?

Mikey thinks for a moment before bringing the microphone back to his mouth.

Mikey: Matt, you gotta know that I am so happy being the Tag Team Champion with you. Since we formed this alliance, I have been dreaming of the day that we would win them. But the Lottery really set something off in my brain; something that I can't seem to shake. Everyone looks at us like it is Matt & Mikey... Never Mikey & Matt. I need to prove to everyone what I already know. I need to face you, man. I need to get the monkey off of my back and prove to myself and to you that I deserve to hang here.

Copeland:Wow!

Matt once again tries to talk to Mikey without the microphone but Mikey brushes it off.

Mikey: Where do we go from here? Well, that's just another question. But you asked for answers and I gave them to you... I'm sorry!

With that, Mikey exits the ring and heads up the ramp; leaving Matt alone with his thoughts and his half of the Tag Team Championships strewn over his shoulder.
Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome one half of the WZCW Tag Team Champions... Mikey Stormrage!!

After a few moments of huge cheers for one half of the Tag Team Champions, Mikey finally makes his way out onto the stage; flanked by his traditional green strobe lights. Strangely enough, Mikey seems to be smiling warmly as the Canadian fans gives him a similarly warm welcome. Mikey throws one hand into the air as he salutes the crowd for their amazing reception.

Connor: Well, Mikey goes to toe-to-toe with the dangerous Logan McAllister here tonight and he looks as though he is in the mood for it.

Cohen: If ever there was a time that you would want to take on Mikey Stormrage, it's right now. He might be smiling, CC, but I see right through it. Mikey loves being Tag Team Champion and he knows that his tag team is falling apart around his ears. Unless he and Matt can get on the same page tonight, I fear for them at Kingdom Come.

Connor: It seems as though the talk of the titles being vacated is just gossip at the end of the day though. Championships are hard to come by around here and I'm glad they've come to their senses finally.

Mikey begins walking down the ramp and interacting with his fans until he reaches the bottom. Still smiling, Mikey makes his way up the steps and into the ring. Mounting the turn-buckle, Mikey removes his Championship and hoists it into the air. The fans continue to cheer for him as he waits for his opponent to arrive. Suddenly, the lights in the arena go out and a familiar entrance theme begins to play...

After a few more moments, Mikey's tag team partner makes his way onto the stage. The smile that was prevalent on the face of his tag team partner doesn't seem to be evident on Matt's face, however. The fans go crazy for Tastic though, holding up their home made banners and signs as he makes his way down the ramp.

Connor: Matt isn't scheduled to appear right now, folks, this is definitely impromptu.

Cohen: Matt Tastic goes where he likes, CC. Chances are, he just wants to come out and watch his best friend in action against a team they might face at Kingdom Come. You're so pessimistic these days...

Matt continues down the ramp until he reaches the bottom of it and replicates the same action as Mikey does; walking up the steps and into the ring. Slowly, he approaches his tag team partner and the two exchange a fist bump. Matt milks the crowd a little more before grabbing a microphone from ringside.

Matt: Wow! What a reception, huh?

Matt looks as Mikey who gives him an excited nod of his head in return. A smile finally appears on the face of Tastic but it quickly disappears.

Matt: Last week, you gave me your answers and I appreciate it. I know it must be hard to try and get your feelings out. And I know how hard it must be to say something like that to someone that you have been teaming with for the last year or so. Like I said, I appreciate you honesty, man.

Mikey gives Matt a smile again.

Matt: And the whole weeks between shows I have been thinking about what you said to me. I know that things have changed since the Lethal Lottery last year and it does feel a little different. And I guess I didn't really think about you all of the time when I was riding the crest of the wave. And I think that, sometimes, people forget that you've been such a great Champion for this Fed. You're right, man, it has always been Matt and Mikey and I have to apologize to you for that. I guess, in some ways, I was selfish...

The crowd boos the thought of Mikey being selfish but quickly begins cheering for both of the men in the ring as though nothing has happened.

Matt: Last week, you gave me a lot of answers but you also posed a question to me; where do we go from here? After everything you said, I thought about that the most. You said that you know you can beat me and I know that you have a lot of talent. Hell, we wouldn't be the Champs if you didn't. But we can't be champions with the monkey of resentment on your back, man. Mikey, you have to beat this thing and there is only one way to do that.

The crowd suddenly quieten as they contemplate the serious tone and words of Matt. Mikey seems to try and remonstrate with him but Matt closes his eyes and waves his hand in Mikey's direction dismissively.

Matt: Like you, I always dreamed of being the Tag Team Champion and I have loved sharing that with you. But we need to do this before we can go any further. I spoke to Mr Banks this week, Mikey. I told him about everything that had gone on between us and he signed off on a match at Kingdom Come. MATT TASTIC ONE ON ONE WITH MIKEY STORMRAGE!!

The sudden explosion of noise from Matt's microphone takes the fans at ringside by surprise but soon a massive intake of breath can be heard.

Matt: There's just one condition... We have to vacate the Tag Team Championships...

Mikey stands motionless in the middle of the ring as the true impact of Matt's words take full effect on him. With that, a huge chorus of booing goes around the arena. Wasting no time, Matt moves into the middle of the ring and removes the Tag Championship from over his shoulder. He studies it one last time before setting it down in the middle of the ring.

Mikey:
How dare you. How could you, man. This.... Being the only 3 time Tag Team Champion means the world to me. And you want me to toss that aside? No! I want to still be the greatest tag team of all time!! With you, Matt!!

Matt:
Shut the hell up. You've made it clear, man. You feel like people see you as second best. As just my support. You failed to help me and do my best at Lethal Lottery because of that. I don't know if it's jealousy, insecurity or frustration. But you know what? I feel like I owe you. And I'm gonna do my absolute damnedest to bring out the very best out of Mikey Stormrage. On the grandest stage of them all. Kingdom Come. So drop that title and accept my challenge, Mikey.

Mikey:
No. I'm not gonna toss aside the title AGAIN just because. If it's a matter of title regulations, lets have the match later then. I am not giving up our Tag Team titles. I've had to do it before in a bullshit manner, I AM NOT DOING IT AGAIN FOR YOU!

Matt:
Then do it for yourself, you lazy fat bastard! I am gonna push the best out of you even if it means pissing you off until the point that you kill me! This isn't a debate. You want your moment? You want to prove you're as good if not better than me? Here's your chance. Here's your motivation. Let that anger motivate you, Mikey. Let it drive you to not hold back! Like you did with Ty Burna, Mikey! Remember how he stabbed you in the back? I'm doing the same thing, but this time straight to your face. You think vacating a title unjustly hurts? Try being left off Kingdom Come! We aren't the Tag Team Champions anymore, Mikey. Take the match or we both get left off the card. There is no turning back now. You want Live Mas? That's OK. I want it too. I want the two of us to never split. But right now, there is an issue between us that we need to handle. And I care enough about you that I want you to have your big moment.

Mikey watches Matt closely before taking his own Championship from his shoulder. Like Matt, Mikey studies the Championship with a loving look in his eyes. Raising his eyes from the belt, Mikey moves towards Matt and embraces him warmly. The crowd burst into life one final time as the two men hug it out in the middle of the ring before Mikey moves away and leaves his Championship on the canvas next to Matt's.

Mikey:.........OK. Fine. You win. You're right. I do feel a bit of jealousy for your success but I also feel I get to live vicariously through you, Matt. I'm not angry about your idea anymore. I'll take the challenge. But I want you to know something. The fact that I have to vacate this title for such a stupid reason again for this, I feel it's unforgivable. It's ridiculous, really. So at Kingdom Come, when we're across each other in the ring, I'm gonna remember you making me do this. And I'm gonna Deliver Kickassery all over you for it. And for calling me fat, you taco eating, prick. What the hell, man? I'm gonna show the world that Live Mas is two equals and not a hero and a sidekick.

Matt: Good. Just bare in mind that you're gonna have to practically kill me to beat me. I'm not gonna go easy on you. At all.

Mikey: Neither will I, brother. Neither will I.

The two men give each other a soft nod of the head before Matt exits the ring and leaves up the ramp without turning around or saying goodbye.

Connor: Wow!

Cohen: I actually cannot believe what I have just seen. These two must be two of the most stupid people in the building. Who would sacrifice a Championship for a match against their tag partner at Kingdom Come?!

Connor: I think it's about more than that, Jack. It's about respect. And more than anything, it's about their friendship. These two need to sort out their differences before it tears them apart.

After a few moments of the familiar chords of Logan McAllister's entrance theme and the red lights that traditionally go with it, the aforementioned Man of Mayhem makes his way through the curtain and onto the stage. He is immediately met with a chorus of booing from the Canadian faithful but it doesn't seem to be bother him whatsoever as he gives them a wide smile and begins moving down the ramp.

Connor: It is has become strange to see Logan on his own on the way to the ring, Jack. Whether it is with Hayden, Brittany or Armando Paradyse, Logan has made sure that he has surrounded himself with all of the right people to never feel as though he is facing a task alone.

Cohen: And with the announcement that the Tag Team Championships have just been vacated, Logan McAllister must be thinking that it is his lucky day, CC. If ever there was a reason to impress the powers that be within WZCW, this is it.

Connor: He does look pleased with the news, Jack, that much is obvious. We are in need of new Tag Team Champions and a win over the, now, former Champion might just put them in contention for the big prize.

Logan continues down the ramp until he is finally at the bottom. In the ring, Mikey waits for him patiently as a stage hand retrieves the Tag Team Championships from the middle of the ring. As the stage hand makes his exit, Logan wheels around the ring to meet him and grabs the Championships from him. Holding them above is head, he turns to Mikey in an effort to get into his head. A resolute Mikey doesn't seem bothered though, as he turns his head from his opponent and gives a deep exhale. Logan finally hands the Championships off to the stage hand again before climbing the steps and getting into the ring.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall. Joining Mikey Stormrage in the ring at this time, his opponent. Weighing in at 275 pounds. One half of the Men of Mayhem... Logan McAllister!!

The referee signals for the bell and soon enough, the two massive men come together with an almighty smash. The crowd flinch with the slapping sound of the impact but it is the former Tag Team Champion who comes off the worst from it as it almost seems as though Logan raked the eyes as both men came together. Mikey stumbles backwards holding his face and Logan is quickly on the offensive. Driving Mikey back with some stiff shots to the jaw, Logan backs his opponent into the corner of the ring and lands a nice back elbow to the face. Logan allows Mikey to stumble out of the corner, still clutching at his eye. But Logan knows that he has to follow up on any offence to get the result that he so craves. Mikey turns back to Logan as the Man of Mayhem comes at him. But the vision of Mikey seems to be impaired in some way as Logan continues the assault with another stiff kick to the guts of his opponent. With that, Logan grabs at the arm of WZCW's resident gamer and Irish whips him across the ring. The crowd get to their feet as the massive body of Mikey Stormrage hits the ropes with furious velocity. But any chance of Mikey using that to his advantage are quickly put to bed as Logan nails him with a wonderfully agile super-kick to the jaw. Mikey hits the deck for the first time in the match as the crowd holds it's breath. Quickly though, Logan is upon his opponent and attempting the first fall of the match. The referee makes the count! 1... 2... Kick out with no time to spare!

Connor: Wow! Logan McAllister has made a blistering start to this match and Mikey is already finding himself in a world of trouble. Stormrage is going to have to use all of his experience here tonight if he wants to pick up the win. Even at this early stage.

Cohen: You know, I spoke to Logan this week and he was disappointed not to get out of second gear in the match against the Phantoms of Chaos on Meltdown last round. He categorically assured me that tonight would be a different story and, so far, he has kept his word. So impressive.

Logan gets to his knees as Mikey tries to roll out of the way of the brutish attack from his opponent. Logan watches as Mikey stumbles towards the ropes, still not able to leave his eyes alone as he reaches out. A sick smile begins to form in the corner of Logan's mouth as he slowly gets to his feet once more. But as he moves towards his opponent, Mikey seems to rally. Punch after punch, Mikey rifles back with some offense of his own; driving his opponent back to the ropes. Mikey steps away for a moment before letting out a visceral roar that seems to come from a place deep within him. Mikey runs at Logan, looking to press home his new-found advantage. But the wily young rookie has Mikey well-scouted and simply ducks out of the way as the three hundred pound Mikey topples over the top rope and collides with the stone floor below. Logan falls to one knee as he peers over the canvas to where Mikey now lies motionless with his arms outstretched to his side. Again, another smile begins to form on the face of the young rookie as he slowly moves across the ring. After a moment or two, Mikey begins to move on the outside, a feat that is only matched by the awesome reaction of the crowd who have noticed it. Willing him to his feet with everything they have, the fans let out a huge cheer as Mikey finally uses the apron to reclaim his vertical base. But the delight is very short-lived indeed as, from nowhere, Logan McAllister launches himself over the top rope and splashes Mikey with all of his combined weight and momentum. Both men hit the floor but Logan is relatively quick to find his feet. An enormity of boos begins circulating around the arena as Logan slowly pulls Mikey to his feet and rolls him under the bottom rope. The rookie is quick to follow and grabs the leg of his opponent for another pinfall attempt! 1... 2... Mikey just rolls a shoulder out!

Cohen: That level of viciousness and athleticism is no joke, CC. We are witnessing the destruction of Mikey Stormrage here tonight, for sure.

Connor: It is still early in this match, Jack. If history has taught us anything about good ol' Mikey, it is that you should never count him out. His heart is just as big as anyone else on this WZCW roster and perhaps even bigger. He'll give everything tonight.

Cohen: Well, you have to think about how much impact Matt's announcement is having on Mikey in that case. He just seems out of the world at this point. And out of the match at this rate, too.

Logan gets to his knees for the second time in the match and, this time, runs his hands through his short hair in disgust and frustration. He shakes his head in denial and then begins mouthing things to the, seemingly, disturbed Mikey Stormrage. Getting back to his feet, it isn't long before he has a handful of Mikey's hair and pulling him back to his feet. Pushing Mikey into the corner once more, Logan seems to have a plan to inflict yet more damage to his opponent. He whips Mikey across the ring and lets out a short laugh as Mikey slams into the opposite corner. He soon runs across the ring too, looking to land a big splash to the unsuspecting former Tag Team Champion. But Mikey is not out of this yet! He quickly moves out of the way as Logan leaves his feet. The impressive showing of speed from the big man leaves Logan with more than something to think about, it also leaves him with a damaged torso and gifts the momentum back to Stormrage. Mikey knows that he has to get back into this match and that this is his best opportunity to do that. He allows Logan to rebound out of the corner and quickly nails him with a beautifully executed Samoan Drop! The whole ring shakes one more time as both men make contact with the canvas for the first time in the match. The sound echoes around the arena but is soon displaced by the huge cheers for Mikey from the Canadian faithful. Mikey slowly rolls over to his stomach and begins crawling towards Logan. Finally, Mikey makes it close enough to drop an arm over the Man of Mayhem and the referee counts the fall. 1... 2. Kick out! It just isn't enough to put Logan away!

Connor: One mistake has seemingly handed Mikey a lifeline in this match. I think it goes without saying that Mikey needs to make Logan McAllister pay at this point in the match. If he doesn't follow up on this, I fear the rookie might just be in the right frame of mind to make Mikey the one who pays tonight.

Cohen: I felt that Samoan Drop from here, CC. These two men are just huge masses of humanity. Full of brawn and hard as nails, too. I have to give both guys props for what we are seeing tonight. That could have been the end right there!

The crowd slump to their seats once again as Mikey fails to get the job done on this occasion. Both men begin stirring as the playing field begins to level out for the first time since the start of this match. Mikey moves towards the ropes and begins pulling himself back to a vertical base whilst Logan heaves himself back to his knees. Finally, both men are back on their feet and the crowd show their appreciation for their efforts already in this match. Logan spins around on his heels to find where Mikey is and immediately runs at him with a look of anger and destruction in his eyes. But Mikey sees it coming and nails him with a beautifully deep arm drag that sends Logan sprawling across the ring. Logan pops back up in an effort to right that wrong but is caught by the exact same move one more time. This time, however, Mikey holds onto the arm and locks in the arm lock on his mayhem-loving opponent. The crowd bursts into life as Mikey shows the fire and determination that has made him one of the most likable and successful fan-favorites in the history of the company. Mikey levers the hold in as deep as he can and it looks as though he has the beating of his opponent. The pain on Logan's face is clear for everyone to see as he struggles to break the hold. Reaching out for the ropes with his spare arm, Logan seems to be so far from salvation. Slowly but surely, Logan begins inching towards the bottom rope as the look on his face illustrates more pain with every movement. He reaches out one final time with his hand but still cannot reach the bottom rope. The crowd are willing him to give up but, with one final lunge, Logan manages to get his foot onto the bottom rope. The referee calls for the break as the crowd boo heavily.

Connor: What guts from Logan McAllister! That move was locked in deep and you could see that it was hitting the sweet spot from Mikey's point of view. But Logan fought against the move and the overwhelming urge to give in and now he is right back in this match.

Cohen: I told you, CC, this kid is looking for a great showing tonight after the loss to the Phantoms last week. When he told me that, I knew from the look in his eyes that he was going to stop at nothing to make that happen. And on the eve of Kingdom Come, you can't really blame him. He needs to turn some heads and make some waves. And that is just what is happening here tonight.

Connor: I have to agree. But that is equally true for Mikey Stormrage. If he is to face off against Matt Tastic in two weeks, then he is going to have to be on top of his game. It was a sticky start but Mikey seems to have reclaimed the advantage and you'd fancy him to close out this match from here. Surely.

Mikey rolls onto his back and spreads his arms and legs in sheer exasperation. But that is as nothing compared to the damage that Mikey has seemingly done to his opponent. On the canvas, Logan rolls around clutching his shoulder and yelling in pain. Suddenly, Mikey sits up and looks at Logan with intent. Intent on ending this. Intent on making someone pay for the situation that he finds himself in? Mikey slowly gets to his feet and waits for Logan to begin pulling himself back to a vertical base. Stalking his opponent, Mikey seems to wait forever as Logan pulls himself up; obviously feeling the effects of the dangerously well-executed arm lock only moments ago. But as Logan gets to his feet, Mikey shows no remorse and no mercy in charging at him. But defying the odds and the injury, Logan is prepared for the onslaught from his opponent. Logan moves out of the way of the charge, causing Mikey to bounce into the ropes and, upon returning, Logan rolls through for the sudden pinfall! The crowd holds it's breath as Logan pins the former Tag Team Champion! 1... 2... Kick out with no time to spare! Both men spring back to their feet and Logan looks to press forward. But the member of Live Mas knows that he has to steal back the impetus. Logan charges at Mikey this time but is suddenly rolled up with a school boy pin! Fast and furious action means that the referee is slow to his knees but soon counts the fall! This could be it! 1... 2... Logan gets the shoulder out! The frenetic action continues at break-neck speed as both men get back to their feet one more time with Mikey looking for something big. Mikey charges at Logan one final time but Logan is ready for him and absolutely nails the big man with a spine-buster full of impact; driving the wind from his opponent and the excitement from the fans.

Connor: What impact!

Cohen: I thought the ring was going to collapse right there and then, CC. After those guys being so pacey for a moment there, Mikey must be lying there thinking about what he is going to have to do to put Logan away tonight.

Connor: That's if he is even conscious...

Logan stays on his knees as he looks down at the motionless carcass of Mikey Stormrage below him. Logan shakes his head in disgust before trying to get himself back to his feet but stumbling backwards. The crowd laugh as Logan finally gets back to his feet and looks as though he has something planned for Mikey. The look on Logan's face is scary and the thoughts going through his head must be sick indeed. Could it be that Logan is feeling that his luck is in tonight and he is setting up for THE PROVIDER? Logan gives the fans a quick taunt before moving over to his downed opponent, who hasn't moved since the huge spine-buster. Logan grabs a fistful of Mikey's hair and begins pulling him to his feet with his good arm. The crowd boos enthusiastically as Mikey gets dragged back to a vertical base. Once up, Logan looks Mikey deep in his eyes and gives him one final laugh in his face. Suddenly, Logan hoists Mikey up onto his shoulder as a collective intake of breath goes around the arena! Mikey looks out of it as Logan marches around the ring with his opponent on his shoulder in an impressive feat of strength. But as Logan heads back into the middle of the ring, Mikey suddenly comes to life and wriggles free of the move! Logan quickly turns around but is soon caught with the GAME OVER! Mikey lands on Logan but the impact of the two men sends Mikey bouncing away. The crowd wills him forward and Mikey is trying to respond. Slowly, Mikey makes his way to the downed opponent in the middle of the ring. He raises his left arm as the crowd get to their feet! He drops the arm over Logan for the finish! This is it! 1... 2... Kick out!!

Connor: NO WAY!!

Cohen: So many times in that last exchange, I thought this match was over. The strength, the frame of mind, the determination... Logan McAllister kicking out of the same move that has put so many superstars away is utterly incredible!

Connor: You are absolutely right, Jack! That move has put so many people away but it seems as though Mikey didn't catch it all. Or perhaps more can be said of his opponent?

The camera zooms into Mikey's face to show an expression of sheer disbelief. Mikey blows out his cheeks with a massive exhale of breath before slowly trying to get back to his feet. Getting to one knee, Mikey seems to fall backwards into the corner. He looks as Logan in the middle of the ring before nodding his head in some sign of respect or acknowledgement of Logan's efforts. Pulling himself to his vertical base, Mikey dares not take his eyes off of his opponent. Slowly but surely, Mikey goes outside onto the apron and climbs the turn-buckles until he is on the top rope. The people in the arena have been on a roller-coaster ride in this match but the sound of pure euphoria meets Mikey as he steadies himself on the top rope. He gives the people one more blast of his trademark theatrics before launching himself from the top rope! THE FLYING BURRITO! The fans hold their breath as Mikey majestically flies through the air before crashing down on the chest and body of Logan McAllister! He immediately goes for the cover as the referee counts the fall. 1... 2... 3!

Anderson: Here is your winner... Mikey Stormrage!

Connor: Well, that is that, folks. It was a really tough match for the man who will take on the former World Champion, Matt Tastic at Kingdom Come. But, in the end, his experience was the key to the win here tonight on Ascension 100.

Cohen: That is true, CC. It was a very shaky start to the match for Mikey but he came through it. But let me tell you something right now. If we ever make it to Ascension 200, Logan McAllister could be one of the best talents in the Fed. What a match he has had here tonight. But Mikey moves onto Matt Tastic and Kingdom Come with a W.

Mikey slowly gets to his feet and has his hand raised by the referee as the crowd go berserk for him and his victory. Mikey takes one more look at the fallen rookie on the canvas and gives another small nod. With that, Mikey rolls out of the ring and begins up the ramp to a huge cheer from the Canadian fans.

We cut backstage to see Leon Kensworth fixing some notes for his latest interview. As he does, a metallic clanking comes from some way down the hall. Leon turns his head but the source of the noise cannot be identified. He continues to stare down the corridor for a few more seconds before giving himself a shrug and going back to his routines. Again, however, another metallic sound echoes down the empty corridor; this time seemingly closer. Turning his head once more, Leon studies the corridor but still cannot find the source of the noise. Clearly spooked, Leon grabs at some of his cue cards on the table next to him and begins walking down the corridor until he is finally grabbed by the mysterious source.

Kensworth: Don't hurt me, I don't know what I've done!

Leon opens his eyes as he feels the wall at his back. In the darkness, all Leon can pick out is two glowing red dots that he immediately recognises as those of the Mandroid S.H.I.T.

S.H.I.T: Why does this one lie? This one knows who will face S.H.I.T at Kingdom Come and S.H.I.T wants to know!

Leon struggles against the hold but cannot break free from the almost vice like grip of the Mandroid.

Kensworth: I honestly have no idea, S.H.I.T. I promise. Becky is keeping everything close to her chest when it comes to your match. I know that she has been asking everyone in the locker room if they want to face you but no one wanted to. Hell, I think she even asked Backstage Bob, she was that desperate.

Leon's attempt at humour falls on deaf ears as S.H.I.T continues to study him against the cold stone walls. Finally, S.H.I.T drops the WZCW interviewer and begins backing away.

S.H.I.T: My scans have revealed that you are telling the truth about S.H.I.T's match at Kingdom Come. Go about your business again, human; investigations will continue.

Leon looks utterly startled by what has just gone on but watches as The Mandroid simply turns his back on him and begins walking away down the corridor from which he came.

The camera cuts backstage to where Johnny Klamour is seen marching towards the gorilla position. He quickly scurries through a curtain and holds it for the cameraman to follow him. After going through, he begins pacing up and down the backstage area of the arena before spying who he is looking for. Quickly, he moves his target, revealing them to be The Beard and elegANT.

Klamour: Guys, before you go out there, I have to ask you a question.

Suddenly, the Beard puts his had up and allows a look of confusion to cross his features.

Beard: Wait a minute! You still work here!?

The Beard turns to elegANT with a chuckle; which is reciprocated by his tag team partner.

Klamour: Yeah, real original. But seriously, I have to ask you about your upcoming match. You just seen that Mikey Stormrage and Matt Tastic have vacated the Tag Team Championships. So with that in mind, everyone is wondering what impact this match will have in determining the new Tag Team Champions. Do you seriously think that it can be you?

Johnny's question makes a look of confusion appear on both elegANT and The Beard's face. Perhaps it wasn't meant to sound as cheeky as it did but that that's how both are taking it, seemingly.

Beard: It's beginning to become clear why WZCW doesn't use you any more.

ElegANT: What my gentlemanly partner means is that we have been training very hard in the last few weeks. Pumping iron, eating iron... It's all part of a fantastic health routine. For the greater advancement of our colony, the Tag Team Championships would be a welcomed addition. Tonight, El Califa Dragon and Ty Burna stand in our way but we are ready for them.

With that sound-byte, Klamour pulls the microphone from the face of elegANT and begins walking away in a rush.

Beard: That's not what I mean at all...

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall and is a Tag Team match!

Connor: Well, this is the first of 3 tag team matches that we have to offer you tonight, folks. It's going to be a great night of tag team action and this match promises to be an exceptional start.

Cohen: Especially given what just went down between Mikey Stormrage and Matt Tastic, this match is surely going to give us a good idea of just who might be contesting the Tag Team Championships in the very near future.

Static lights flash throughout the arena as the music begins. Pillars of fire burst forth along the entrance stage as El Califa Dragon and Ty Burna slowly walk out among the fire. Both men flip their respective hoods back, Califa throws his hands out as Ty looks around the arena, nodding his head to the music, a smirk forming on his face. Califa runs towards the ring as Ty walks swiftly behind him.

Anderson: Introducing first, weighing in at 410 pounds... El Califa Dragon and Ty Burna! The Phantoms of Chaos!!

Connor: What a sight it is having both of these great warriors back in WZCW, Jack. Two tremendous warriors from this history of this company, coming together to form what can only be called a super-team!

Cohen: Great warriors indeed. Need we not mention the great win over the Men of Mayhem last week? No signs of ring rust with these two, so they will be vying with all of their might to get into contention for the Tag Championships. And with a Hall of Fame Superstar in the team, it is, surely, only a matter of time.

Califa jumps up and over the top rope as Ty slides under the bottom rope. Califa poses in a kneeling position as Ty stands behind him, his arms held out to his sides as the static lights stop and the house lights come back up. Ty and Califa milk the enthusiastic reverence of the Canadian crowd a little more before turning to the stage and awaiting their opponents.

After a few moments, WZCW's resident Ant comes out from behind the curtain, waving at the crowd in his backstage attire. As he comes down the ramp, he shakes every single person&#8217;s hand. The crowd seem completely into the Ant as he takes the time to greet all of them and show them that they are totally appreciated.

Anderson: And now introducing their opponents. Introducing first, weighing in at 175 pounds... ElegANT!!

Connor: What an amazing match for elegANT over with the Children of the Damned last week. ElegANT has found some of his finest form in the last few weeks and months and with The Beard at his side, the sky is the limit for him.

Cohen: I have to agree, CC. These two might have come up short against The Children of the Damned last week but you have to remember that it was a low blow and some quality cheating that got them that W. With Ty and Califa seemingly less desperate to go to the dark side, this might be an altogether different match.

Once he has finished shaking everyone&#8217;s hand, he climbs into the ring, shakes the referee and ring announcer&#8217;s hands, and waves to the crowd on all four turnbuckles before handing his top hat, sportcoat, and cane to a ringside attendant. ElegANT bows his head at his opponents before the lights go out one more time.

As the music hits, a spotlit shines down on the ramp where The Beard is standing with a towel over his head. He bounces up and down and draws the crowd in for more noise with his hands. The lights fly on and Beards runs across the stage shouting Beard as the crowd chants along. He runs to the other side and repeats the process. He hurries down the aisle slapping hands with Beard Nation.

Anderson: And finally, his tag team partner. Weighing in at 285 pounds... The Beard!!

Connor: The former WZCW Heavyweight Champion is back in the company and looking to show everyone what he is made of one more time. As you said, Jack, it took some pretty nefarious deeds to put Beard down last week and he will be looking to make it up to his tag team partner here tonight.

Cohen: This is going to be a highly competitive match, no doubt about it. 4 highly decorated superstars with bags of experience amongst them. It's going to be a great match, so let's get right down to it!

The Beard finally makes it to the bottom of the ramp and looks as the challenge that awaits him in the ring. He moves around the side of the ring before climbing the steps and getting into the ring. Once inside the squared circle, The Beard immediately goes up to his tag team partner and shakes his hand rather elegantly. After that, Beard moves across the ring and mounts the turn-buckle with pride. The crowd pop for him wildly as the referee signals for the bell and the match officially gets underway. The Beard drops from his mounted position and moves back across the ring towards his partner. Between the teams, it is quickly decided that The Beard and Ty Burna will start the match. ElegANT and Califa get out of the ring and the two remaining men begin circling the ring.

Cohen: And here we go!

Connor: Two former World Champions standing toe-to-toe in the middle of the ring. Like you said, this promises to be a classic match and we don't have to wait for it any longer.

As the match begins The Beard and Ty still circle the ring, not willing to lose track of their dangerous opponent. But with the vocal support of the crowd, both WZCW Legends come together and immediately tie-up. But the wily Ty Burna is ready for the bigger man and cunningly dips to one knee before circling around to The Beard's back and taking him down with a trip. On the canvas now, Beard struggles against Ty as the Hall of Fame superstar tries his best to lock in a submission of some sort. But scuttling quickly towards the ropes, The Beard manages to make it to the bottom rope and breaks the hold before it can even get started. Ty springs back to his feet and allows his opponent to get back to his also. Beard looks somewhat embarrassed as he reluctantly gets back to a vertical base and begins circling the ring once again. One more time, the two men come together and, once more, Ty dips to a knee and takes Beard down in the exact same way. Again, Ty looks for a submission but The Beard is quick to scuttle across the ring again to the salvation of the bottom rope and the break is called for. Ty gets back to his feet again and gives The Beard a look of amusement and, perhaps, even some disappointment. Once more, The Beard gets back to his feet and as the two men come together for a final tie-up, Beard nails Ty with a career-shortening clothesline that sends Ty flipping backwards and sprawling onto the canvas below. The crowd take a sharp intake of breath as Ty hits the canvas and Beard stomps around the ring looking frustrated.

Connor: Damn! That nearly took Ty's head off.

Cohen: The Beard might have been gone for a little while. But let me tell you something, CC, h hasn't lost any of the edge that made him the very best that this company had to offer. People should never underestimate a former WZCW Heavyweight Champion and Ty paid the price there.

Beard decides not to go for the cover this time and, instead, grabs Ty by the hair as he tries to get to his feet on his own. Beard nails Ty with a couple of heavy shots to the skull before driving him backwards with some knife edge chops. As Ty's back hits the turn-buckles, he suddenly blasts his way back into the match with a terrific elbow that catches The Beard right on the side of his face. Ty quickly follows up by reversing the move and, pretty soon, it is The Beard who finds himself in the corner as Ty launches some stiff shots of his own. Right hand after right hand lands on the torso and face of The Beard as Ty really brings his best shots. Finally, Ty gives up on leathering The Beard with some strikes and, instead, decides that it is time for more high-impact offence. Moving back across the ring into the opposite corner, Ty measures his opponent as an expectant crowd watches on. Finally, Ty makes his run for the Beard and looks to inflict some damage with a running knee smash to the Beard's face. Unfortunately for Ty, The Beard has him well-scouted and manages to move out of the way at the last second. Ty collides with the turn-buckle knee first but this isn't the end of his misery. The Bears stumbles to one knee but is quickly back up and around the back of the Hall of Fame superstar. The Beard wraps his massive hands around the waist of Ty and immediately tosses him across the ring with a belly to back suplex that sends Ty sprawling. The Beard gets to his feet and looks at Ty with a look similar to the look that Ty gave him earlier in the match. Instead of going for the pin, The Beard moves across the ring and tags in elegANT to a massive pop from the Canadian fans in the arena.

Connor: I don't think anyone is surprised by a back and forth affair in the early encounters of this match, Jack. These guys have gotten to know each other a lot in their time with WZCW and they both have each other well-scouted.

Cohen: Well, here comes the wild card in all of this, CC. ElegANT can be the difference maker here tonight. And by the looks of it, he looks as though he is on top form and raring to go.

ElegANT jumps over the top rope and immediately gets himself in position as Ty begins to come to on the canvas. The Ant runs over to one corner of the ring and waits for Ty to get to his feet as he falls back into the opposite corner. Immediately, elegANT runs at him and nails him with a big splash in the corner of the ring. Once again, the crowd pops as Ty falls to one knee and elegANT looks to follow up with some more offence. The pace of the match seems faster and more frenetic as elegANT really seems to hit his stride in the match. After nailing Ty with a few more running chops and springing back to their feet, elegANT ducks under the swinging arm of the Hall of Fame Superstar and jumps onto the middle rope. After a second, elegANT launches himself backwards and nails Ty with a beautiful spring-board elbow. Ty hits the canvas once again and elegANT is quickly onto him; looking for the pin to end this match. 1... 2... Kick out from Ty with some power. elegANT gets back to his feet and scans the area for more inspiration. As Ty gets back to his feet, elegANT is looking for more momentum. elegANT hits the ropes just as he did before and looks for the lionsault! But Ty Burna is not out of this match yet. Stunningly, Ty catches elegANT in mid-air on his shoulder and nails him with a pumphandle slam from nowhere! The ring shakes as Ty crawls across the Ant for his team's first pin attempt of the match. The crowd holds it's breath as the referee counts the fall. 1... 2... Kick out in the knick of time from WZCW's resident Ant.

Connor: Wow! Great reversal there!

Cohen: That's what is so great about Ty Burna, CC. You think that you have him where you want him and then he finds new ways to hurt you. And if there is one person that you really don't want to make angry, it is Ty Burna. A sicker man in WZCW there has not been.

Ty slowly gets back to his knees as he tries to get rid of the cobwebs that seem to be occupying his senses for the most part. After a moment, Ty looks down at his opponent; who is beginning to stir already. Ty gets to his feet and pulls elegANT to his feet too. Ty backs elegANT up into the ropes and then whips him across the ring. On his return, it looks as though elegANT is looking to swing the momentum back in the favour of his team. He jumps at Ty and looks to change the direction of the match with a splash. By the wily veteran and former Heavyweight Champion is ready for him and catches him. The crowd pops one more time as Ty paces around the ring and then lifts elegANT up a little before driving him down onto his knee and holding the Ant in place for the submission hold. The crowd takes a sharp intake of breath as elegANT lands on Ty's knee and lets out a sharp yell of pain in the process. Ty stretches out the arm of his opponent in an attempt to lever some more pain into the move and it seems to be hitting the spot. On the outside of the ring, The Beard yells instructions to his partner but it doesn't seem to be doing the Ant any good as he struggles against the well-executed move. As a cheer for the most gentlemanly Ant in WZCW begins to circulate the arena and elegANT begins to struggle against the hold, Ty seems to cut his losses and, instead of holding on, lifts elegANT up slightly and brings him back down on the top of his knee. The crowd take another sharp intake of breath as Ty gets to his feet and tags in his masked tag team partner, El Califa Dragon!

Cohen: That back-breaker is punishing, CC. I've found myself in a move like that on more than one occasion and let me tell you something, it hurts like Hell!

Connor: I don't think you have to have been in that hold to know that it hurts, Jack. elegANT must feel as though he is a million miles away from his tag team partner at this point. And with El Califa now introduced to this match, it will be interesting to see how he copes.

In much the same way as elegANT did previously, Califa hoists himself over the top ropes and into the match in a burst of energy. He immediately goes over to where elegANT is struggling to get back to his feet and pushes him back onto his knees. Califa offers a guttural roar that circulates the arena before nailing elegANT with a few kicks to the chest. The crowd offers a decidedly mixed reaction to the offence as elegANT falls backwards and Califa quickly gets into a pinning position. The referee counts the fall! 1... 2... Kick out again from elegANT! Califa wastes little time in getting elegANT back to his feet as e grabs him by the head and marches him back towards his corner. Once there, Califa peppers the Ant with a few chops and strikes that seem to stun elegANT more than anything. Stumbling out from the corner, it looks as though elegANT is looking to reclaim his senses but any thought of that is quickly extinguished as El Califa lands a magical roundhouse kick to the back of The Ant's head! The crowd wince when the connection is made and elegANT hits the canvas once more. With that, Califa offers the tag to Ty Burna, who seems to have recovered from the early goings of this match. Ty comes through the ropes and both members of the Phantoms of Chaos move over to elegANT's position on the canvas. There, Ty picks up the Ant and puts him in some sort of strangle hold. The referee calls for the break but quickly Califa runs and lands a beautiful knee smash to the jaw. elegANT goes down one more time as the Phantoms team up expertly and cause yet more damage. The crowd is on it's feet as Ty gets on top of Califa and goes for the cover one more time! 1... 2... Kick out! elegANT just managed to get a shoulder up!

Connor: Some great communication and ring understanding from the Phantoms of Chaos here tonight.

Cohen: You know what they say, CC. Cut the ring in half in a tag team match and you are doubling your chances of winning. Keep driving down your opponent and make sure that you make your numbers advantage count.

Connor: Well, right now, it seems as though elegANT is in desperate need of a tag to the Beard or he might find himself in a world of trouble.

Ty gets to one knee and looks down at his opponent one more time, perhaps impressed that the Ant has been able to keep himself and his team in this match in the face of dangerous offence. Ty gets back to his feet and studies his opponent before a smile begins to appear on his face. Turning elegANT over, Ty moves towards his legs before positioning them properly. It seems as though the fans at ringside are aware of what is coming as Ty locks in the Muta Lock! elegANT suddenly comes to life once more as he struggles against the hold but it doesn't look as if he going anywhere fast. The Beard, on the outside of the ring, looks completely worried for his team's fate but a massive cheer for the Ant is enough to get him moving across the canvas. The Beard reaches out for the tag but elegANT is moving very slowly across the canvas. Ty levers back on his neck as elegANT seems to get closer and closer to his tag team partner and the move being broken. The crowd continue to build their excitement as elegANT gets even closer! But just as elegANT is about to make the tag, Ty breaks the hold and immediately drops an elbow to the back of elegANT's neck. The crowd seem disappointed as Ty pulls elegANT to his feet one more time and whips him into the opposite ropes. On his return, Ty looks to continue his momentum with a clothesline but it seems as though elegANT has the same idea! Both men collide with sickening impact and leaves them both on the canvas!

EL-EG-ANT

EL-EG-ANT

EL-EG-ANT

Connor: After all of the punishment that elegANT has taken in this match so far, I think it is pretty clear that this crowd wants to see The Beard reintroduced to the match.

Cohen: If elegANT ever had a chance of turning this match around, it really is now. He caught Ty flush on the chin with that shot and it looks as though Ty is seeing stars right now! He needs to make this count!

Both men lie on the canvas but it is the former World Champion that is recovering quicker. He slowly crawls towards EL Califa Dragon and extends his arm. Soon enough, he makes the tag and El Califa is back inside the ring, elegANT reaches for the tag but is quickly pulled back by El Califa. Califa knows that he cannot allow Beard into this match and uses his advantage to pull elegANT back to his feet. But elegANT explodes with a jumping knee lift that catches El Califa on the chin and sends him sprawling backwards. The crowd pops when the move lands and is followed up with an even bigger pop when elegANT falls in the direction of his tag team partner and makes the tag! The Beard is the legal man once more and immediately makes his presence felt as he rushes over to the other side of the ring and lands a heavy clubbing clothesline to the on-rushing Ty Burna. Similarly, he hits El Califa with the same move and then moves back to Ty and nails him with a beautifully executed belly to belly suplex. Once more, he moves back to El Califa and hits him with a belly to belly. Ty gets back to his feet and it suddenly met with another clothesline that sends him tumbling over the top rope. The Beard is seizing the advantage in this match now and the crowd are right behind him. El Califa slowly gets back to his feet but the Beard is waiting for him! Califa turns around and finds himself in a world of hurt as The Beard nails him with an Exploder Suplex! Going back to his corner, the crowd pops as he tags in his tag team partner and signals to elegANT that he wants him to finish the match. elegANT looks from side to side in excitement as the crowd really get behind him. Slowly, he heads to the top rope and steadies himself for GOOD DAY, SIR!

Connor: We all know what comes next, folks! This match has been turned on it's head!

The crowd suddenly burst into a stream of hatred as a mystery man runs to the ring and pushes elegANT off of the top rope and to the outside of the ring! elegANT crashes down with some serious velocity and impact and another man joins the first mystery intruder in entering the ring. After a moment, it is clear that the two men intruding in the match are, in fact, Logan McAllister and Armando Paradyse! The crowd continue to boo as The Beard tries to put up a good fight. But the numbers game quickly overwhelms him. The two men continue landing punches and strikes until The Beard is in the corner, where they begin stomping him repeatedly. But all is not lost as El Califa lands a splash from behind on Logan McAllister! The crowd pops in a huge way as El Califa takes the fight to Logan. Nailing him with some chops and punches, Logan stumbles backwards. Califa whips Logan off of the ropes and looks to settle the score but Armando tackles him before he has the chance and begins peppering him with strikes of his own! Armando picks up El Califa and Logan nails him with THE M3! With that, Logan notices that the Beard, elegANT and Ty are all making their way back into the ring. Quickly running away from that confrontation, the Men of Mayhem roll under the bottom rope and walk up the ramp.

Connor: I can't believe this. What a match these two teams were having and it was spoiled by nothing more than sour grapes from the Men of Mayhem. What a pity!

Cohen: I commend that spirit, CC. The Men of Mayhem lost to the Phantoms of Chaos last week and now they are evening the score. Nothing wrong with that. They want to be put in contention for the Tag Team Championship and this is the way to do it.

Connor: Maybe so, Jack. But these fans wanted to see how this match finished and now they never will. What a waste! I hope they are happy with themselves!

Armando and Logan raise their arms on the outside of the ring as Ty and elegANT stand in the ring; clutching the nearest top rope and giving a look of sheer anger towards the intruders of their match. The Men of Mayhem don't seem bothered that the other teams are raging with them, however, as they head up the ramp in celebration. Ty goes over to where El Califa is lying on the canvas to check on him and gives another shake of his head as the Men of Mayhem head through the curtain and out of view.

Cohen: One thing I will tell you though, CC, this is not the end for The Men of Mayhem by a long way. If there are two teams that you don't want to make an enemy out of, it is the Phantoms of Chaos and elegANT and The Beard.

Connor: This is not over!

We go backstage to the medical centre within the arena, where Garth Black is being checked over by a doctor of some sort. Black grimaces as the doctor pulls on his arm and then sets it back into a resting position.

Doctor: Well, you've been through the wars, that's for sure. I can't recommend making an appearance out there tonight. But you wrestlers are all the same, I guess. As far as things go, you're medically able to compete.

Black doesn't show any signs of happiness as he hops down off the table and away from the old man. Suddenly, Leon appears into shot; microphone in hand and camera man trailing.

Leon: Welcome backstage, ladies and gentlemen, where I am now joined by Garth Black. It's been a hectic few weeks for Black and last round he was brutally attacked by a mystery assailant.

Black gives Leon a disgusted look before grabbing the microphone from him. Garth breathes in an out deeply; seemingly raging with the interviewer.

Black: Mystery assailant? Are you kidding me, Leon? You know just as well as I do that it was Abel Hunnicut and Steven Holmes that carried out the attack on me last week. And I think that it's really convenient that it comes at the same time as I start opening my mouth about the injustice around here. Am I suggesting that WZCW Management are orchestrating these attacks because they don't want me to start some sort of uprising? We can't rule it out.

Leon, rather tiredly, reaches out for this microphone but Garth simply moves away from him and continues.

Black: All of those idiots in the locker room need to realise that I am not doing this for them. I'm not speaking my mind for a better tomorrow. I'm simply giving people the facts of the matter. And here is another fact for Steven Holmes and Abel Hunnicut. I am coming for you tonight and I will get my own back for what you did last round. Whatever your motivations were for the attack on Ascension, I guarantee that you will pay for them dearly.

With that, Black turns around and throws the microphone towards Leon before walking off in the opposite direction.

Anderson: This match is a Fatal Fourway Elimination Match! The participants will enter the King For A Day match at Kingdom Come in the order they are eliminated!

Selena pauses as the crowd roars, shaking the hard camera. As the noise dies down, she starts the introductions.

Anderson: Entering the ring first...

[YOUTUBE]JzrDFxIgRLo[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: From Ise, Mie, Japan, weighing in at 160 pounds...Kagura! Daikonran!

The lights fade from cherry to grey as Kagura enters the arena and ignores the crowd as she nears the ring. The boos are audible, but have no effect on her demeanor. After handing off her book, she slides in the ring, awaiting the next competitor.

Connor: Ladies first, tonight, Jack! I'm intrigued to see how Kagura's newfound mean streak will affect not only this match tonight, but how it will play out in the chamber at Kingdom Come!

Cohen: It will certainly take one heck of an effort, being the only woman in the match, but if I could pick one women to enter and have a shot, it'd be Kagura-san.

Anderson: And her first opponent!

[YOUTUBE]Gz2GVlQkn4Q[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota..."The Unforgettable" Noah Ryder!

Noah explodes through the curtain, clearly amped for what he believes to be his first big match. He high fives as many fans as possible, before sliding into the ring and mounting the far turnbuckle, locking eyes with Kagura the whole way.

Cohen: Are you kidding me with this guy? He's certainly got the skillset, but why would they put him in a match like this? Even if he manages to win, he's never going to remember that he is King For A Day to cash in!

Connor: You can't discount the fact he is the largest wrestler in this match, even if only by a few pounds. That has to count for something!

Anderson: And from Silicon Valley...

[YOUTUBE]pd8QL1Nclyw[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: Kendrick! Xavier!

A few seconds pass as the music plays, and there's no sign of "The X-Man". Selena looks around awkwardly, waiting for a signal.

Anderson: From the Silicon Valley...Kendrick Xavier!

Still nothing. Noah and Kagura look at each other puzzlingly, not sure what to make of Kendrick's failure to show. Then the Hovertrax rolls out through the curtain...

Cohen: Well, there's his ride! But where is he!?

As Jack says that, Kendrick rolls through the curtain, bleeding from the mouth. He makes an attempt at crawling to the ramp, but Cassanova appears behind him, blood running down his arm!

Connor: It appears Cassanova couldn't wait to get this match started!

Cohen: I could get used to this fire, if he can hang on to it!

Cassanova pulls Xavier to his feet, and walks him to the ring, sliding him under the bottom rope, and taking the stairs to enter the ring himself. The ref checks on Xavier, who uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet. The ref whispers to Selena, who makes the announcement.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen! The referee has informed me that Kendrick Xavier will be allowed to compete!

Connor: No way he'd forfeit his chance because of a little blood! He may be leaning back in the corner, but he's got his fists up, and he's ready to go!

Cohen: If he had as much common sense as he has brains, he'd know you back down and live to fight another day!

*DING DING DING*

At the sound of the bell, Cassanova charges into Xavier, shouldering him into the corner. He whips him off the far ropes, and connects with an Asai DDT as Kagura and Noah come to blows against the opposite ropes. With Xavier down, Cassanova leaps to the top rope, and connects with a Library Dive! He hooks the leg!

1...2...3!

Anderson: Kendrick Xavier has been eliminated!

Cassanova leaps to his feet, unable to hide the look of shock as he makes the first elimination!

Cohen: See, Cat? Xavier might as well have just said he couldn't go!

Connor: Certainly a shock there, as Xavier went from being a favorite at Kingdom Come, to the first man into the chamber!

As Xavier rolls under the bottom rope, and Cassanova stands in shock, Ryder and Kagura are exchanging kicks to each other's legs and sides. Ryder winds up to give his next kick a little extra, but Kagura telegraphs and catches his leg! She uses a Dragon whip to toss him to the middle of the ring, waking Cassanova from his stupor. Cassanova begins stomping on the downed opponent, before Kagura taps him on the shoulder to back him off. She delivers a series of her own stomps, but is stopped by Cassanova now! Cassanova leans off the ropes, and drops a hard knee to Ryder's ribs, drawing out a scream. Kagura follows in kind, forcing Ryder to roll away, grabbing the far rope.

Cohen: It seems we have a game of one upmanship on our hands!

Connor: If Noah wants to stand a chance tonight, he may want to get far away from these two! Their newfound meanstreaks are really showing through right now!

Noah pulls himself to his feet, but can hardly turn around before he's toppled over the top rope with stereo back elbows from Cassanova and Kagura! Cassanova plays to the crowd, and turns to offer Kagura a fistbump, but gets a palm thrust to the throat! He double over, clutching his neck as Kagura begins to lay into him with knees and elbows, backing him into the corner. The ref attempts to separate the two, but Kagura shoves her off and rocks Cassanova's head back with a side kick! As he stumbles into the ring, she picks him up and crushes him with a Saito suplex!

She springs to her feet, and charges the ropes, but Noah pulls the top rope down, spilling her to the floor! He stomps on her hand, before giving her a boot in the ribs, then pulls her to her feet. He whips her along the apron, into the stairs nearest the ramp!

Connor: Noah may have found a way to neutralize his opponents, if he can keep her down, and away from Cassanova!

Cohen: Have you been paying attention, Cat? She just laid out Cassanova. I'd say any chances at an alliance are over!

Kagura lies motionless on the floor, as Noah rolls into the ring, and crawls to cover Cassanova!

1...KICKOUT!

Noah sits back on his heels, clearly frustrated. Cassanova gets to his feet, and the two men begin to exchange right hands as Kagura starts to stir on the floor. Ryder hooks a headlock, and takes his opponent to the mat, keeping an eye on the woman outside. Kagura is finally getting to her feet, as Ryder wrenches the headlock on his man. Cassanova is stretching his legs, looking for the ropes, but the taller, heavier, Ryder is keeping him flat in the middle of the ring.

Kagura circles the ring, causing Noah to break the hold. He gets to his feet, and attempts a baseball slide to Kagura who sidesteps the dive, allowing Noah to exit through the bottom two ropes. She grabs his arm as he catches his balance, and throws him against the apron, crashing him to the floor. As he clutches his back, he drives hard knees into the small of his back, each one followed by an elbow to the head.

Cohen: Kagura is not taking his attack lightly, is she? You gotta love a woman with a little fight in her, eh Cat?

Connor: This is smart, not only injuring her opponent, but keeping the two men away from each other, since she is the smallest competitor in this match!

Kagura stands over the downed Ryder, letting a sinister smile form on her face as she peers out from under her brow at the nearby crowd. Noah is barely able to roll over, as she gives him one final knee, before pulling him to his feet. She shoulders him into the apron, before grabbing him under the leg, and pushing him backwards into the ring. Instead of following, she slowly circles the ring, eyeing Cassanova as he gets to a knee. He gives her a glancing look, but turns his attention to Ryder who is still flat on the mat, clutching at his back. He hooks one of Noah's legs, and pulls him to the center of the ring, rolling him to his back via his legs.

Kagura continues to circle the ring slowly, grinning slyly at the two men in the ring, occasionally peering into the crowd as Cassanova hooks Ryder into Locked In The Book. Ryder screams out in pain as Cassanova pulls back, attempting to add as much pressure as he can! Noah finally completes a push up, gaining back a little leverage, but collapses again!

Connor: This may be the end of the road for Noah here, Jack!

Cohen: You know I hate agreeing with you, but I don't see how his body can sustain this much damage, and manage to continue.

The ref gets down, asking Noah if he gives, but he violently shakes his head "no"! He starts pounding his fist into the mat, trying to get the crowd behind him!

NO-AH! NO-AH! NO-AH! NO-AH!

He uses the energy to push up again, but Cassanova wrenches on his ankles, pulling back, adding to the already immense amount of torque on Noah's back! Before the ref can ask again, Noah taps furiously!

Anderson: Noah Ryder has been eliminated!

Cassanova again leaps to his feet, amazed at the elimination! He collapses to his knees, nearing exhaustion from holding on the submission! Kagura slowly climbs the only steps left standing, and steps through the ropes, accentuating her body with every movement.

Noah Ryder rolls out of the ring, and a medic is with him immediately, helping him to his feet, and helping him to the back. Cassanova watches, and Kagura capitalizes on the distraction, connecting with the First Dance Of Awarawa no Mikoto! Cassanova falls over in a heap, his eyes rolled back, as Kagura giggles with glee. Her smiles quickly vanishes as she plants a knee between his shoulders and applies a chinlock, yanking his head backward against her thigh! He flails for the ropes, but she pulls back, lifting his upper half off the mat!

Connor: There's a theme here, with Kagura not only hurting her opponents, but going the extra mile and punishing them! Cassanova may not be that much bigger than her, but that's impressive,to see him nearly bent in half!

Cohen: Very impressive, Cat! The fans may not be cheering her anymore, but they have to respect her abilities inside the ring! She has been slow and methodical all night!

Kagura gets to one foot, with her knee still buried into Cassanova's back, and drives his chest into the mat. She grabs a handful of his long hair, and smashes his face into the canvas repeatedly, drawing blood from his nose and above his eye! The ref attempts to intervene, but she is backed off by a menacing glare. Kagura rolls Cassanova to his back, and wipes the blood from his face, marking her face like warpaint.

Cassanova tries to sit up, but she crushes his chest with a stiff kick. He falls back as his red turns bright red with a welt appearing across his sternum. She teases going for the pin, but gains half guard before raining down on his head and shoulder with elbows and hammerfists. He continues to try to squirm away, but she is relentless, not giving up until he bears a crimson mask!

As he rolls and gets to all fours, blood drips from his face, pooling on the mat, as Kagura admires her handiwork from her knees. She gets to her feet in one motion, and facewashes the downed man, pushing him out of the ring. Without giving him a breather, she steps out, and drops a knee from the apron.

Cohen: It's impossible to bet against Kagura, seeing how she's handled the opposition here tonight! If she's this bloodthirsty in what has become a one-on-one, then imagine what she can do with all that steel!

Connor: I shudder to think, Jack!

Kagura allows Cassanove to grab the apron, pulling himself to his feet. As she approaches, he lands a sharp elbow, followed by a set of right hands to her jaw. Kagura retreats, covering her face, as she turns to create space. Cassanova doesn't let up, and drives her head backwards to the mats on the outside with the Cass-O-Matic! In one fluid motion, he turns and mounts her chest, raining punches down on her as his blood covers her chest and neck.

Kagura gets her hands up, blocking the final punches as Cassanova rises to his feet, flipping his hair back as he eyes the crowd. He climbs to the apron, but sees Kagura getting to her feet behind him, so he takes her out with a Writer's Rana! The crowd pops as both wrestlers's blood smears across the mats on the outside!

Connor: He's not dead yet!

Cohen: You couldn't tell by looking at him!

Both rise to their feet at the same time, facing each other. The blood from both their faces is dripping the lengths of their bodies as the crowd is stunned silent. As if on cue, they hammer each other with straight punches, keeping a handful of the other's hair at the same time. Cassanova gets the upperhand, knocking her back against the stairs. The sound of the steel jolts new life into Kagura as she lays him out with a shuffling side kick! As she approaches, Cassanova nips up, and monkey flips her onto the announce table!

Kagura is quickly to her feet, and pushes Cassanova back with a kick to the forehead. He rolls into the ring in an attempt to get away. Kagura leaps onto the apron from the table, and steps through the ropes, getting met with a knee to the ribs. Cassanova whips her across the ring, but she dives back with the Fifth Dance of Amaterasu Omikami! He falls straight back, clutching his chest, as she hooks the leg!

1...2.KICKOUT!

Cohen: She is absolutely shocked! I thought that was it, and I can tell she did too!

She pulls the bloody high-flier to his feet, but her Second Dance of Yamatohime no Mikoto is reversed into an armbar! Cassanova torques on the arm, using his rare size advantage to push her into the mat, keeping a hold of her wrist. He bends her hand back, adding pressure to her arm as he buries a boot under her shoulder. Kagura is able to get the ropes, but the ref struggles to separate the two! As Cassanova tries pushing past the ref, Kagura blasts him with the red mist! The ref is caught up in the confusion as the crowd boos wildly! Kagura surprises Cassanova with a schoolboy roll-up!

1...2...3!

Anderson: Cassanova has been eliminated! Your winner...KAGURA! DAI...KON...RAN!

Kagura rolls out of the ring, snatching her book from the timekeeper as Cassanova rests on his knees in the ring, wiping the mist from his face, screaming obscenities in Kagura's direction. She pays him a little sly smile as the ref raises her hand at the bottom of the ramp.

Cohen: I called it, didn't I! I knew she'd win! These guys tonight found out exactly what she brings to the table, but I can guarantee Gino and Vee had an eye on this match tonight as well! They are all in for some real trouble, if they think they can take Kagura-san lightly at Kingdom Come!

Connor: For sure, Jack! Kagura came into this match with a gameplan, obviously, and executed it to perfection! But we can't take away from the effort Cassanova put forth, eliminating the X-Man almost immediately, and forcing Noah to tap!

We skip backstage in the locker room of Eve Taylor who is fixing up her hair in the mirror before picking up her Elite X championship. She smiles at the sight when Stacey Madison enters the room. Eve darts a look at Stacey before looking back at herself.

Taylor: Come here for a quick question on my upcoming match tonight?

Madison: No, I-

Taylor: Are you here to apologise for what you said to me at the bar?

Madison: Not that either, I-

Taylor: Then we have nothing to discuss.

Eve goes to walk off but Madison steps in her way.

Madison: I'm here to ask you about the newest match Becky just signed off for Kingdom Come: a triple threat match between Flex Mussel, Ramparte & yourself.

Taylor: This match was inevitable. Good to see Becky has her head screwed on and allow us to destroy Cerberus the right way. Even better that I've got the night off from my defending my title. Nobody deserves to challenge me, anyway.

Madison: Actually Eve, the Triple Threat match is for the Elite X championship.

Eve looks at Stacey with shock and disgust, clutching her championship.

Taylor: That tramp! How could she? I need to speak with her right now!

Madison: You can't. Your match is next. You better hurry.

Eve stares a hole through Madison before letting out a high-pitched scream, storming off.

[YOUTUBE]w7ommSPg8_Q[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd cheers loudly as the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion makes his way out onto the stage. Theron wears his usual trenchcoat and sunglasses with his Buster Sword in one hand and the championship in the other. However, there are no fancy lights or pyrotechnics; even Theron does not perform his signature taunt at the top of the stage. All he does is look out to the audience and takes a deep breath before heading down to the ring.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the WZCW World Heavyweight champion... Theron Daggershield!

Connor: The usual cheery face and showmanship of Theron has been slowly growing absent the closer we head towards Kingdom Come.

Cohen: Not even the mighty "Warblade of Mystra" is impervious to the mental mind-trickery of Dr. Zeus. That man is one scary figure.

Connor: As Theron alluded to on last Ascension, he said he was coming out here to address Dr. Zeus directly before they do battle.

Cohen: For his sakes, I hope he keeps his words soft and sweet because he may have to eat them.

Theron enters the ring, keeping all of his gear on his person. He requests a microphone and paces around the ring in a full circle as his music dies down. The crowd gives one more cheer for Theron as he looks out to them, trying to figure out what he is going to say. Theron raises the microphone but hesitates for a couple of seconds, scratching his chin before he speaks.

Theron: Ever since I became the World Gladiatorial Heavyweight Champion, the atmosphere here in WGCF completely changed. A bright red target has been placed on my back, waiting for the next skilled gladiator to take this championship away from me. I understood these risks when I stepped up to the plate to take on Kaiser at the Risky Raffle, I get it...

Theron takes another pause.

Theron: ... but what I don't understand is the lengths some gladiators take to obtain golden prize. Both men and women are willing to cast aside long-life friendships and perform acts of cruelty just for the chance of calling themselves champion. The Garmr Dogs - one of the fiercest groups - have imploded for golden lust. Tidarthian turned his back on those who looked up to him for a taste of a title he has yet to hold. The Mighty Sweets even gave up their titles so they could prove who is the better gladiator and eventually come after this title.

Theron looks at his championship before looking back into the crowd.

Theron: And then there is Davkas Diamonddeath, a man who manipulates his unholy disciples to do his bidding under the words of his own divine creation. A devious warrior who will stoop to any low to enter the mind of another gladiator and watch him suffer; willing to do anything and take out anyone who stands in his path... including me.

Another pause.

Theron: I might be only one man but I am the man who holds this coveted championship. As the man who stands at the top of the combat arena challenged by every gladiator, I will uphold the honour and pride of this championship. As long as I am the man who fights for this championship, there will be no more ambushes & no more trickery... even if it means I have to slay those who are bloodthirsty enough to take me out for good.

Theron has an intense look in his eyes as he rips off his sunglasses.

Theron: Davkas Diamonddeath. I commend you for winning the Risky Raffle and earning the right to face me at Empire Rally but I do not commend the tactics you have used against me. At Empire Rally, we shall fight for this prize for honour and give these people the right to witness a historic battle... and as Mystra as my witness, I will walk in the same way I walk out of that combat arena... still your WGCF World Gladiatorial Heavyweight Champion!

The crowd cheers as Theron holds the championship high in the sky, looking out directly into the audience. They begin chanting his name and everybody is fired up for the match. Theron lets the chants die down before raising the microphone once more.

Theron: Before we get to Empire Rally though, we test our skills against each other with the Character Sheet by your side tonight. The odds may not be in my favour but-

[YOUTUBE]Y0zqLYmhFnw[/YOUTUBE]​

Theron is stopped in his tracks by the appearance of Dr. Zeus and John Doe who slowly walk out onto the stage. Zeus does not have his hospital bed but John Doe is holding something in his hands, unable to be seen. Zeus has a snicker on his face as Doe looks towards Theron and does not slip his gaze.

Connor: Do they have to get the last word in every time?

Cohen: With such a big speech, you can't expect Zeus and his men to stay silent.

Connor: Speaking of, where is Fallout?

Theron keeps his attention on them but makes sure to check behind him and to his side should Fallout or anything else happen.

Zeus: Theron Daggershield, they say you are a man of such nobility.
In truth, you are nothing; a fake prophet full of futility.
To be so vain as to say you fight for a divine idol.
When in fact you follow the words of a false bible.

I am the true follower of the only God,
I am not the man you claim as a fraud.
I shall prove to the world that my words are just,
With my actions at Kingdom Come by grinding you to dust.

Whilst I admire your spark to create a new planet,
What you envision is place we can not inhabit.
For humans are born with eternal sin and into the darkness, it must be washed away.
Starting with you, the false prophet of light who leads everyone astray!

Theron: I may claim to devote my life to a deity but I do not use it as an excuse to manipulate & cause violence for the sake of violence towards others. I am here for battle in gladiatorial combat where everything you do Davkas is done for your own pleasure! It is your own mind who wishes to bring darkness among the lands, not any deity.You do not deserve to call yourself a healing practitioner because you do nothing but hurt! A doctor would fight for peace, not fight for way such as you do Davkas. You are no doctor.

Zeus sneers at Theron.

Zeus: Yes, yes I am a doctor... as a matter of fact, I have myself a very special patient in my care.

Zeus motions to the titantron where Theron's eyes wander.

We see a black and white camera sitting still, recording the inside of a living room where Tiffany Wyatt, Theron's girlfriend, is tied up. She does her best to struggle out of the predicament and scream but her hands are bound and her mouth is taped over. Suddenly, Fallout enters the picture and stands in front of Tiffany, staring right at her.

Theron: KIRILAH!

Zeus cackles to himself as Theron becomes enraged at the site. His blood begins to boil and his face turns red, gripping his buster sword tightly and looking to attack.

Zeus: STOP RIGHT THERE, THERON! Don't move!
One more step and Miss Tiffany will suffer more than a bruise!
You do anything to hurt me and my dear John will make a call,
Fallout will then take Tiffany out of this world, body and all!

Theron is torn at what to do.

Connor: What a sick bastard! Ambushes and attacks are one thing but to go after another's personal life? There is no need to hold others hostage for something purely simple as competition.

Cohen: As much as I agree, who the hell is going to tell Zeus that and stop him? Theron's only choice is to listen to Zeus very carefully from here on out.

Even though the crowd wills Theron on, he keeps his anger in check as possible and remains still in the ring. His eyes burn daggers through Zeus & Doe but it doesn't affect them. In fact, Zeus begins salivating as he sees Theron's look.

Zeus: Good, now we can talk about one final note.
At Kingdom Come, I want nothing stopping me from breaking your throat.
I want to face you in a Last Man Standing match for your title,
Do not accept and Tiffany's next breath will be her final!

Theron stares up at the titantron to see Tiffany being held captive. It isn't long before Theron musters up an answer.

Theron: Fine... just don't hurt Kirilah...

Zeus snickers to himself and nods to Doe. John presses a button in his hand.

Back in Tiffany's house, one out of two lights turn on. Fallout nods and cuts the ropes from Tiffany holding her down and removes her masking tape before leaving the premises. Tiffany is quick to grab a weapon and puts herself in a corner, looking to defend herself from any further intrusion. She is scared but no more harm comes to her.

Theron is relived to see Tiffany isn't hurt and goes to turn to Zeus/Doe but they have already disappeared. Theron drops the microphone and exits the ring quickly, looking to find out if everything is okay.

Connor: I hope she is okay! I cannot believe Zeus would do anything like this.

Cohen: With how efficiently it went down, it sounds like he's done this before. Hopefully Theron can reach out to Tiffany in time and make sure she is fine. I'm more worried about where Zeus/Doe went and the whereabouts of Fallout.

Connor: I'm more worried about what Theron is going to do Zeus when he eventually gets his hands on him.

Anderson: The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]TkUKyTLYQos[/YOUTUBE]​

Eve Taylor comes out onto the stage, walking it in a way that shows off her Elite X Championship.

Anderson: Introducing first, making her way down the runway, from Milan, Italy; she is the Elite X Champion, "The Fabulous" Eve Taylor!

She slides into the ring, giving the crowd a death stare, before climbing to her feet and looking at her reflection in her title belt. A couple chords of Beethoven's 5th begin to play, and Steven Holmes comes out onto the stage and then points at the entryway.

[YOUTUBE]SpxRcvbKRlY[/YOUTUBE]​

Abel Hunnicut comes out from the curtain, a foul look on his face. The two men begin to march toward the ring.

Anderson: Her partner, from Dead Horse, Alaska, weighing 267 pounds, Abel Hunnicutt!

Hunnicut holds the ropes open for Holmes before climbing in himself and bowing as Holmes presents him.

[YOUTUBE]JyX7dHmaRlA[/YOUTUBE]​

Garth Black makes his way out, carrying a bottle of water. He walks toward the cameraman, saying, "Holmes doesn't know what he's gotten that kid into."

Anderson: And their opponents, first, from the Last Chance Saloon, weighing in at 15 stone, Garth Black!

As Black approaches the ring, he chooses to wait on the floor, keeping his eyes on Hunnicut and Holmes as he tosses the water bottle into the crowd.

[YOUTUBE]5v05YDXwcII[/YOUTUBE]​

Flex Mússel makes his way out, staring a hole in Eve Taylor, who reacts only by rolling her eyes.

Anderson: His partner, from Paris, France, weighing 220 pounds, Flex Mussél!

Flex meets up with Garth at the bottom of the ramp. They slide into the ring together, but remain focused on their opponents.

The bell rings with Garth and Eve starting for their respective teams. Before they can even start circling, Flex calls out to his partner and asks for a tag. Taylor gives him a threatening stare, but the crowd erupts as Black tags out. Mússel comes into the ring and the former stablemates circle, jawing at each other the whole time. Just as they set to lock up, Eve slaps Abel&#8217;s arm and rolls to the floor, laughing conceitedly toward the ring. Flex decides he doesn&#8217;t want to wait and slides out to give chase. Taylor screams and starts to run, with Mússel in hot pursuit. She slides into the ring, runs to the other side, and slides back out. Flex tries to do the same, but eats a big boot from Hunnicut. He drops to the mat hard while a sinister smile comes on Eve&#8217;s face on the floor. Abel goes for the pin, 1&#8230;2., Flex kicks out. Hunnicut wastes no time, picking Mússel up and whipping him hard into a neutral corner. Flex manages to stay on his feet, but probably wishes he hadn&#8217;t after being crushed by an avalanche by Abel. He collapses to the mat, sitting against the bottom rope, where Hunnicut stomps away until just before the ref gets to the five count. Holmes calls to Abel from the outside, telling him to go for a pin. Hunnicut obliges, 1&#8230;2.., Mússel gets his foot on the bottom rope.

Cohen: Great work by Flex to get himself destroyed by Steven Holmes&#8217; monster. Eve should enjoy this opportunity to relax on the apron and bask in her brilliance.
Connor: This match is still young, Jack. However, I must agree that the way Flex started this match wasn&#8217;t very wise.

Taylor, seeing how worn down Mússel is, starts yelling for a tag. Abel looks at Holmes for guidance. He nods, and Hunnicut goes to make the tag. Eve gets into the ring and quickly gets between Flex, who was crawling toward his corner, and Black and starts lightly booting Mússel in the face, taunting him. He swings at her legs, and that is enough to force her to start stomping for real, beginning the Stiletto Stomp. She goes for the double stomp, but Flex catches her and rolls her up, 1&#8230;2.., Eve rolls out. Before she can re-engage with Mússel, he lunges for the corner, but Garth tumbles from the apron, due to Abel who snuck around the ring. Hunnicut tries to throw Black into the post, but Garth reverses. Abel sticks up his boot to stop himself. Black charges in, but Hunnicut sidesteps him, sending Black face-first into the post. Inside the ring, Eve waits for Flex to get back to his feet. Once he does and starts to turn toward her, she attempts the High Heel Kick. Mússel catches her leg, however, lifts her up, and plants her with a powerbomb. He turns and looks for a tag while sitting on the mat, but Garth is struggling to get to his feet on the floor. Abel slides into the ring, quickly boots Flex in the face, drags Taylor to the corner, and tags himself into the match.

Connor: That was a perfect example of the value of Steven Holmes being at ringside to direct traffic.
Cohen: He is one of the smartest competitors in WZCW history. His worth as a manager cannot be overstated.

He comes into the ring to find Mússel slowly getting back up. Hunnicut stuns him with a right hand and then whips Flex into the ropes, catching him in a flapjack off the rebound. Abel goes for a pin, 1&#8230;2.., Mússel slips the shoulder out, but Hunnicut wastes no motion in grabbing a chinlock. He wrenches hard on it, with Flex quickly fading. Garth finally makes it back onto the apron and begins banging on the top turnbuckle and clapping, getting the crowd behind his partner. Mússel starts responding and fighting his way back up. He finally makes it back to his feet and starts elbowing Abel in the midsection. Hunnicut releases the hold and Flex charges at the nearest ropes, but Abel recovers in time to grab Mússel's trunks and pull him back. Flex ducks under a right hand, sets, and connects with a discuss forearm when Hunnicut turns around. Abel stumbles back and bounces off the ropes, give Flex just enough momentum to lift the big man for a belly to belly suplex, leaving both men prone on the mat.

Connor: This is Flex's chance to tag in Garth Black!

Both Mússel and Hunnicut start to stir and head toward their respective corners. Abel moves a bit quicker and makes the tag to Eve, but almost immediately after, Flex tags in Black. The crowd erupts as Garth bursts into the ring with a ton of energy, running across and dropping Taylor with a clothesline. He waits for her to get back up, and when she does, he tosses her over with a judo throw. Hunnicut is back to his feet and charges at Black, who sidesteps, sending Abel charging into a right hand from Flex. Hunnicut stumbles out of the corner, into Getting On the Wagon from Garth. With Eve still down, Black starts climbing the nearest corner, his eyes focused on his opponent for Kingdom Come. He sets on the top rope to a roar from the crowd and jumps off for the Come Down. Rather than connecting, however, he eats a High Heel Kick from Taylor, who recovered just in time. Eve rolls Able toward Flex and locks in the Extreme Makeover. Mússel tries to roll into the ring, but Hunnicut has enough wherewithal to hold onto his leg. Black fights it, but has no choice but to weakly tap out.

Anderson: The winners of the match, Abel Hunnicut and the Elite X Champion, Eve Taylor!

Cohen: Garth's determination to get revenge on Abel did his team in at the end of the day.
Connor: You are correct, Jack, but you can't ignore the fight that Flex showed or the fact that Garth had the Elite X Champion on her heels.

The referee stands between Black's body and the looming presence of Abel, until Holmes calls for him to leave the ring. Meanwhile, Eve poses with her belt on the ramp, not breaking eye contact with her former stablemate, who is on his knees in the ring.

Bateman: I still think that was a mistake, Ken...

The scene opens to the inside of a very lavish office. In the middle of the office, a very sturdy looking oak desk can be seen. One one side of it, the General Manager of Meltdown can be seen. And on the other, the owner of WZCW; Kenneth Banks can be seen smiling widely. After a moment of silence, Vance raises his arms and quickly lowers them in an exasperated fashion, letting out a huge sigh as he does so.

Bateman: That could have been a huge match for Kingdom Come. But allowing them to give their Championships away on the eve of Kingdom Come? That's ridiculous.

Mr Banks continues to smile at Vance as the Meltdown General Manager begins to lose his cool.

Bateman: I mean, what are we going to do with the Tag Team Championships now? This will be the first time that there hasn't been a Tag Team Championship match on a Kingdom Come event! Have you even thought about that?

Finally, Mr Banks turns his head towards Vance and gives him a look of admonishment. Vance settles back in his chair as Banks quietly begins to speak.

Banks: Whether we like it or not, Vance, Matt Tastic and Mikey Stormrage were going to come to blows. Now, I've been watching what has been happening around here and I must say that I'm not exactly a fan. Wrestlers thinking they own the place, whipping other people and backstage attacks... That's not exactly the way I see my business being ran.

Bateman: That's wrestling fo-

Banks: Whether that is the nature of the beast or not, I stepped in to ensure that there was no more chaos on the eve of the biggest money-spinner in the WZCW calendar. Like I said, both men were going to come to blows sooner or later and, the way I see it, it's better being done respectfully and in the correct spirit of competition that sneak attacks and verbal abuse. And make no mistake, Matt Tastic versus Mikey Stormrage is going to be a huge match.

Vance shakes his head disapprovingly but knows that he is fighting a losing battle at this point. Mr Banks thinks for a second before leaning forward in his chair.

Banks: The facts are these. We have a vacated Championship and a locker room full of newly established Tag Teams that have been fighting it out for weeks. The simple answer to all of this is a match at Kingdom Come to determine who the new Tag Team Champions are.

Bateman: What do you mean?

Banks: I'm saying that, at Kingdom Come, it will be a Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match for the vacated Tag Team Championships. The Children of the Damned versus The Phantoms of Chaos versus The Men of Mayhem versus elegANT and The Beard!

Vance reluctantly comes around to the idea before nodding his head in approval; a smile beginning to form on his face.

Bateman: You know, that might just work.

Connors: Well, you heard it here first, ladies and gentlemen. We now know what the fate of the Tag Team Championships is. A Fatal 4-Way Elimination match no less!

We see General Manager Becky Serra approach Theron Daggershield who is sitting by himself.

Serra: I saw what happened out there. Did you manage to get in contact?

Theron: Kirilah... she's fine.

Becky notices the anger in Theron's voice.

Serra: Look, you probably want to find Zeus and take him out right now or go back home to her before anything happens but I'm going to nee-

Theron: No. Despite his actions, I said I would represent this championship with honour and pride. I will not stoop to Davkas' levels and I will not run from him. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to be alone.

Becky takes a deep breath before respecting Theron's request, promptly leaving him.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]wyx6JDQCslE[/YOUTUBE]​

Introducing first from Mexico, weighing 250 pounds, The King of Mayhem, Armando Paradyse!

The crowd boos as Paradyse makes his way onto the stage. Oblivious to the reaction from the crowd, he blows a few kisses to the females in the audience, before he rolls into the ring and awaits his opponent.

Connor: So the former Mayhem Champion, Paradyse, will be looking to pick up some momentum over the now former tag team champion, Matt Tastic. As one point this would have been billed as a battle between Puerto Rico's top talents, but we all know that Paradyse has since pledged his allegiance to Mexico.

Cohen: Paradyse simply picked the best of a bad situation Cat. That coupled with his new hardcore attitude should come in handy tonight.

[YOUTUBE]OmND5_zHUD4[/YOUTUBE]​

And his opponent, from Southwestern, Puerto Rico, "The Invincible" Matt Tastic!

The crowd comes alive as Matt Tastic makes his way through the curtain and onto the stage. He appears to be all business as he forgoes his usual routine of slapping hands with fans, to make his way straight to the ring, his eyes never leaving Paradyse.

Connor: As previously stated, Matt Tastic no longer one half of the tag team champions. You have to wonder how an upcoming match against his best friend will effect his mental status going into this important showdown.

Cohen: Matt Tastic is mentally weak. It took him this long to dump fatty, that proves he doesn't know what is best for him. Plus we know that Tastic wants to get one over on his former countryman, he is going to be too distracted tonight to come home with a W.

Referee Keith Morse checks both men for foreign objects before he calls for the bell.

*DING! DING! DING!*

The two men step forward, and Paradyse looks ready to engage. He tries to tie up Tastic, but Tastic fires off a right hand that catches Paradyse flush. Tastic continues to throw right hands, a flurry of punches that back Paradyse into the ropes. Tastic Irish whips Paradyse across the ring, the takes him down with a big back body drop. Not letting up, Tastic goes to pick his opponent up, but a rake of the eyes, unseen by the ref, allows Paradyse to gain some breathing room. He follows up with a quick knee to the midsection, before he locks Tastic in tie up, slipping behind him and securing a rear waistlock.

Connor: Blatant cheating there by Paradyse!

From this position, Paradyse clubs Tastic across the back a couple of times with the forearm, before he connects with a one handed bulldog. He quickly turns his foe over and goes for a cover on the downed Tastic.
One!
Not even a two count though as Tastic is able to get the shoulder up without issue. Paradyse is quick to stay on the offensive though, as he rolls to his feet and connects with a big stomp to the leg of Tastic. As Matt grabs his leg, Paradyse stomps at the head. This causes Matt to roll over onto his stomach, which allows Paradyse to lock onto a modified kneebar. Tastic crawls toward the bottom rope, but Paradyse fights him, slowing his progress. Eventually Tastic is able to reach the ropes and break the hold, but Paradyse stays on the attack. He gets to his feet and grabs the leg of Tastic. He lifts it off the ground and slams it down hard to the mat. He then begins to stomp away at the leg until Tastic rolls out of the ring to catch a breather.

Cohen: Paradyse has come in with a game plan. Take away Matt Tastic's vertical base.

On his feet on the outside, Tastic tries to shake out his leg, which is clearly bothering him. Paradyse wastes little time however, and runs and connects with a baseball slide through the ropes, catching Tastic in the chest. This sends Tastic stumbling into the barricade. Paradyse, with his opponent resting on the barricade, begins to hammer away with stiff right hands. The crowd boos as they are right next to the action. Paradyse throws Tastic back into the ring and rolls in himself, before rolling back out and breaking the count. He grabs the leg of Tastic and pulls him to the corner, where he takes his leg and slams it hard, wrapping it around the post. Tastic yells in agony as Paradyse grabs the leg and begins to pull on it, using his weight to pull Tastic's leg into the post in another modified kneebar. He waits until the referee is at a count of eight before he rolls back into the ring. He springboards in with a legdrop and makes the cover...
One!
Two!
But two is all he gets as Tastic gets a shoulder up in time. Paradyse takes his time getting to his feet, allowing Tastic to stand as well. Matt is clearly favoring one leg at this point. Paradyse connects with a right hand, but Matt fights back and throws a right of his own. They trade rights, then lefts, then rights again. On the fourth punch Tastic is able to block and starts to connects with his patented punch, chop combo. Just as it looks like Matt is turning the tide of battle, Paradyse goes back to the leg with a dropkick to the knee and takes Tastic that puts Tastic on the floor. As Matt tries to get to his feet, Armando quickly hits a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks a leg, looking for the pin...
One!
Two!
Again it is only two that he gets as Tastic is able to kick out.

Connor: Aside from that brief flurry of fists, Tastic has gotten in little offense here tonight.

Cohen: I told you, he is distracted, and Armando has a game plan that he is sticking to.

Paradyse forgoes the leg this time, as he hooks on a rear chinlock. He wrenches on the hold, driving his forearm deeper and deeper into the carotid artery of his opponent. The crowd begins to come alive, trying to will Tastic back into this match.

"Tas-tic! Tas-tic! Tas-tic! Tas-tic!"

Matt begins to clap along with the fans as he slowly but surely works his way to his feet. He begins to throw elbows into the midsection. Two, three, four five, eventually breaking the hold. He clotheslines down Paradyse, who pops back up. Tastic clotheslines him down a second time, but again he pops up. On a third try, he goes for a spinning wheel kick, but Armando catches the leg, and sweeps the bad leg out from under Tastic. The crowd boos heavily as Paradyse taunts the crowd for cheering Matt. The lapse in concentration allows Matt to sneak up and roll up Armando, his shoulders are down!
One!
Two!
Thr-NO! Paradyse just kicks out at two and a half, after what felt like the longest three count of the night. Paradyse is furious as he slams his hand into the canvas after almost letting victory slip away. He begins to violently stomp away at Tastic. He connects to the leg, the arm, the body, the head. Tastic is forced to cover and try to roll to the ropes, which he does. Paradyse continues to stomp away as the ref steps in. ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! Paradyse stops just before the count of five and a disqualification. Paradyse is ready to call for the end, and looks to set up the Dream Crusher DDT. Tastic blocks, forcing Armando to settle for a bulldog choke. Matt fights it however and from there Tastic hits a Northern Lights suplex. Both men are down and crawling to the ropes to try to stand, Tastic still favoring a leg. Paradyse is on his feet first and runs and charges at Tastic. The former tag champ catches Paradyse however and sets him up for the Headache Driver! Just as Tastic gets him on his shoulder, his leg gives out and Matt collapses.

Connor: The earlier damage to Tastic's leg is apparent, as he can't hold Paradyse in position for the finish.

Paradyse takes a moment to gather himself before he lifts Tastic to his feet and sets him up for Mayhem in Paradyse, his submission finisher. He has it locked in, and Matt Tastic is in trouble in the center of the ring. Out of desperation, Tastic throws his weight back and bridges his hips, and pins Paradyse's shoulders to the mat....
One!
Two!
And Paradyse is forced to give up the hold to avoid being pinned. Frustrated Paradyse rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair and rolls back into the ring.

Cohen: No, don't do this Armando, you've got him right where you want him.

Connor: Frustration boiling over for the Man of Mayhem.

Just as he gets back in, Tastic hits Armando with a Guillotine Wheel Kick, driving the chair into the face of Paradyse! It knocks him down and allows Tastic to hit the Screw Attack! He hooks the leg as the crowd chants along!
ONE!
TWO!
THREE! Matt Tastic wins!

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, Matt Tastic!

Connor: The ever resilient Matt Tastic pulls one out here tonight.

Cohen: He clearly cheated, he used the chair!

Matt hobbles to his feet and allows the ref to raise his hand. He claps to the audience before he rolls out of the ring and hobbles up the ramp as we go to commercial.

We cut backstage once more to reveal Backstage Bob standing with a few more of the ring crew and various WZCW Personnel. Clutching a cup of coffee and laughing freely, Bob gives the others a wave before finishing off his coffee and heading down the corridor to go about his business. As he disappears around the corner, he is immediately pounced upon by The Mandroid and help up against the wall; just like Leon had been only a while beforehand.

Bob: Oh Christ, I knew this was coming!

S.H.I.T: You knew that S.H.I.T was coming for you?

Bob gives S.H.I.T a nod of his head in agreement as a sad look of mercy crosses his features.

S.H.I.T: So you are indeed who this one will meet at Kingdom Come and cement his legacy against? Affirmative then, human! Your end will comes at the claws of this one as he floods your CPU with your blood and humanly tears!

Bob looks stunned and horrified by S.H.I.T's threat and begins to squirm in the hold.

Bob: No! No! You're right, Becky did come to me to ask me to take you on. But look at me and look at you. A joke is a joke and all that but you would tear me limb from limb. I'm all for having a joke at work but you would literally kill me. No freaking way, I told her. No way was I ever stepping into the ring against you, man! No way!

S.H.I.T scans Bob for a moment, his eyes still glowing red with anger,

S.H.I.T: Tell this one what you know of the Kingdom Come match and this one will consider not terminating you prematurely.

Bob: All I know is that Becky has arranged something special for you. I heard her on the phone to Mr. Banks asking for a massive amount of money to entice people with. I don't even know if she got what she wanted but it seems as though she had something up her sleeve. She seemed pleased with herself anyway... I swear, that's all I know!

The Mandroid cools for a moment before dropping Bob to his knees. Coolly walking off, S.H.I.T seems satisfied with Bob's testimony.

We cut backstage one more time to where Becky Serra sits behind her desk. With a mobile phone to her ear, Becky looks like the epitome of relaxation. With her feet resting on the desk and slumped back in her chair, Becky has a wide smile on her face as she plays with her flowing auburn locks.

Serra: That's what I said to Vance...

Becky waits silently for the reply to her speech before speaking one more time.

Serra: Yeah, Meltdown 100 was a great show, don't get me wrong. But don't you just think that this show has gone beyond that already? And we've still got so much more to come! I can't believe you doubted me heading into Kingdom Come. I told you I would make it the biggest and best show that WZCW has ever put on.

Again, Becky waits for the reply to her speech and has a slight giggle when it comes.

Serra: You are in safe han-

Suddenly, the door to Becky's office flies open and the smile that has crossed her features is suddenly gone. In the doorway, the frame of Garth Black stands; still sweaty and beat up from the match that he just had. Becky takes her feet down from the desk and moves forward into her desk.

Serra: Ken, I've got to give you a call back...

With that, Becky hurriedly hangs up the phone and invited Black into her office.

Black: I'm telling you Becky, this has gone on for long enough. I need to make him pay, Becky. I need to take that rat bastard into the ring one more time. No Steven Holmes, no tag team partners. No disruptions and no other people in the ring. Make it happen right here and right now! Garth Black versus Abel Hunnicut at Kingdom Come... Make it happen!

Becky looks slightly confused but the look of confusion soon evaporates with a look of concern.

Serra: I can't do th-

Black: MAKE IT HAPPEN!

With that, Black spins on his heels and leaves the room; his voice still ringing in the ears of the Ascension General Manager.

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!!

[YOUTUBE]tMlKmELIhgY[/YOUTUBE]

Introducing first, from Bollywood, India, he is Veejay!!

Veejay walks to the ring taking off his robe before entering the ring.

Cohen: The Showbiz Himself is back in WZCW and tonight is his chance to make a big statement heading into Kingdom Come.

Connor: It hasn't been that long since he was runner up in the Gold Rush tournament. I'm sure people remember.

[YOUTUBE]JVhDfzV941E[/YOUTUBE]​

And his opponent,from Little Rock, Arkansas, he is The Catalyst, Ramparte!!

Ramparte crawls through smoke on all fours before standing up and looking on at his opponent. He heads down to the ring.

Connor: Ramparte looks to get a big win here tonight as he marches into a 3 Way match against his former Cerberus teammates.

Cohen: That is the face of a man who is ready to face and defeat even those close to him, Cat. I feel he won't have any issues here tonight.

Referee Elizabeth Prince is in the ring and sees as the two get ready for their match. After they confirm they are ready, the bell sounds to start the match.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Both men circle the ring looking to make the first move. They lock up in the center of the ring and try to push each other. Ramparte pushes Veejay towards the corner where Elizabeth intervenes and orders them to separate. Ramparte does so in a slow and arrogant manner. He holds up his arms in a cocky fashion as if to make it seem that his work was no real effort. Veejay looks on frustrated by the first move not going his way and now being taunted about it. He gets out of the corner and circles the ring slapping his shoulders to psych himself up. Ramparte follows suit and also paces the ring. In the middle they lock up again and struggle. This time Ramparte being pushed into the corner.

Connor: Both men seem to be looking for that psychological edge to start things off.

Cohen: Or they're just both arrogant and want to show it. Come on, Cat. It's second nature to these two.

He becomes mad as he loses his footing and is pushed into the corner where once again Elizabeth Prince intervenes. She gets between the two and Veejay obliges to the call. He now holds his arms up defensively looking at the crowd who is starting to cheer him a bit. He backs off a bit as Ramparte looks on mad at him. He mouths off to Veejay who looks ready to go. Ramparte doesn't move so Veejay goes to get him but Ramparte throws him into the corner and hits an Uppercut to him, taking advantage of the match. Veejay clutches his jaw from the blow and Ramparte grabs a hold of his Bollywood locks to hold him in place. Ramparte measures and rubs Veejay's chest before raising his palm high above the air and driving it down full force onto Veejay's chest. The blow is massive and echoes throw the arena as Veejay leans forward to release his breath that's been knocked right out of his lungs.

Cohen:I think Ray Charles heard that one!

Connor: What?! He's blind, not deaf- Oh, that's just wrong, Jack.

Ramparte does not relent however and shoves Veejay right back. He hits yet another Uppercut, snapping the neck of Veejay backward in an awkward angle. Ramparte measures again for a chop, but this time Veejay see's the attack coming. He holds Ramparte's hand and slams it against the turnbuckle. Ramparte whiplashes backward holding his hand in pain. Veejay goes on the attack with a series of fists to push back Ramparte. After making him tread back to the middle of the ring, Veejay whips him across the ring and knocks him down with a Big Boot. Ramparte hits the mat with such force he bounces right back to his feet before falling down again. Veejay doesn't waist time and stands his foe right back up. He hits a couple of uppercuts before facelocking Ramparte's head. He raises it high above him and drops down with it for a vertical Suplex. Veejay goes for the cover.

3-But Ramparte gets his shoulder up. Veejay doesn't stop though and grabs Ramparte by the hair. He pulls him around a bit and raises him overhead for a Scoop Slam. Veejay is about to power Ramparte down to the mat, but he manages to slip out of Veejay's grip. Ramparte lands behind Veejay making him turn around but as soon as he does, he's hit by a Calf Kick. Knocking Veejay down. Ramparte recomposes himself and thinks over his next move.

Cohen: Cat, you ever stopped to think about why Veejay decided to leave making movies to wrestle? Are we really that bigger a deal?

Connor: I think it has far more to do with pride than money, Cohen. Much like Ramparte. It's a desire to succeed that pushes these people to take the actions they do.

He stomps on Veejay repeatedly before pushing the Bollywood star with his foot over to the turnbuckle where he chokes away. He shoves his foot down repeatedly forcing Elizabeth Prince to intervene. She counts 1 through 4 before Ramparte lets go, holding arms up to show he obeyed. He paces the ring as she berates him but he ignores her. He goes right back to planting his foot across Veejay's face who desperately tries to push it off. Elizabeth goes back to counting to see if Ramparte obeys and releases the hold. Once again he does at 4 with Elizabeth berating him and he yet again ignores her but before he can place his foot across Veejay's face, Veejay grabs it and just like the hand earlier, he drives the leg onto the turnbuckle, making Ramparte stumble and fall down. Veejay gets back to his feet clutching his jaw. Ramparte does too and isn't willing to let Veejay take advantage. He charges on but is met with a Hip Toss. Slammed down to the mat, Veejay hangs on to the same arm of Ramparte's he drove to the turnbuckle. He slams it down to the mat with great force and then wrenches on it with an Armbar. Ramparte tries to shake his way out of the hold but to no avail. Veejay holds him down well enough.

Connor: Like I was saying about that desire. Ramparte would willingly disobey the ref while Veejay doesn't mind targetting an injury.

Cohen: An injury he caused.

Elizabeth asks Ramparte if he wants to give up but he doesn't even bother with a reply. He continues to try and get out of the hold but he still can't get out. He tries to reach the ropes and can't, but in the struggle, he manages to get to his knees. He elbows Veejay in the sternum to make him let go of his hold but Veejay instantly lets it go and double-legs Ramparte. He takes him down to the mat grabbing the one leg that was driven to the turnbuckle earlier, but Ramparte is on to Veejay's plan this time. He pulls Veejay in with the leg and pokes him clean in the eye. Elizabeth see's it as Veejay backpedals clenching the eye. She berates Ramparte as she's done earlier in the match. Ramparte get's back to his feet as she scolds him but he once again just ignores it and goes after Veejay who is reclined on the ropes scratching his eye. Veejay swings wildly at Ramparte as he approaches but Ramparte ducks the oncoming blow. Using Veejay's momentum to toss him in the air for a Flapjack. Ramparte measures him as Veejay gets to his knees grabbing the ropes to prepare for his big move. Veejay takes a few steps away before getting back up and giving Ramparte enough room. He goes airborne and connects the Springboard Stunner. He goes for the cover.

3-But Veejay grabs the close by bottom rope to break the fall. Ramparte just decides to flat out choke Veejay following the rope break forcing Elizabeth to physically pull Ramparte's hand out of Veejay's throat. Ramparte gets angry and stands up. He stalks Elizabeth who isn't backing down at all.

Connor: What is Ramparte doing? It's bad enough he's ignoring her. Now he's mad she did something about it? Focus on the match.

Cohen: Hey, you were the one talking about actions and desire and doing what it takes and all that. He heard you.

The two exchange words with Elizabeth showing the stripes on her shirt, signalling at her authority. Ramparte turns around to find Veejay out of the ring. Ramparte gets out too to go and get Veejay. He's leaning on a guardrail as the fans pat him to motivate him. A couple of girls go crazy and try to grab.... something else. Ramparte runs towards Veejay and he see's it coming. He shoves off the intruding hands and hits a Roundhouse Kick to the oncoming Ramparte. Stopping him cold. Veejay takes a step behind Ramparte and grabs him with a Full Nelson. He raises him high on the air and powers him back down with a big Full Nelson Slam. Veejay kind of drops to his knees in a small sign of exhaustion but gets back to it. He grabs the limp body of Ramparte and drags him close to the apron. He raises the body up and after a bit of struggle, tosses it back into the ring. Veejay rolls back in and pushes Ramparte more into the center of the ring before going for a cover.

3-But Ramparte barely gets the shoulder up before the 3 count. Veejay gets to his feet as Ramparte begins to show signs of life. Both men get to their knees.

Connor: Both men starting to feel the exhaustion setting in now it seems.

Cohen:How long has this match been? I can't even tell half the time. 10 minutes? 12?

Connor:I think it's more about the damage than the time.

Veejay gets to his feet first and as soon as Ramparte gets up, Veejay raises him on his shoulders for the Victory Lap but Ramparte gets behind Veejay, evading the maneuver. Veejay turns but Ramparte shoves Elizabeth onto Veejay. He moves her and Ramparte immediately sprays him in the face with his Ink Mist the very second Elizabeth's view is impaired. Ramparte kicks Veejay in the gut and connects with The Denouement. He hooks the leg as Elizabeth makes the count.

3!!!

Anderson: Here is your winner, Ramparte!!

Elizabeth raises Ramparte's hand, not really giving him much attention after the hard time he gave her. But he just pulls his hand away and goes off to the turnbuckle to celebrate. She checks on Veejay who is cleaning off his eyes. He looks on frustrated as Ramparte celebrates his win.

Cohen:
I told you. He's ready.

Connor:
I don't think those tricks will work in a match with two other wrestlers, Jack.

Ramparte goes up the ramp looking on triumphant.

We see Gino Galucci standing in front of a huge Kingdom Come poster on his own; a microphone in his hand.

Gino: What a few weeks for Gino! Debuting at the Lethal Lottery, I could only dream of going to Kingdom Come and having a chance to be the winner of the King For A Day briefcase. I might be new to this company but I know the significance of the King For A Day already. Great names like Big Dave and John Constantine have won this match and look at what they have did with their careers...

Gino stops for a moment and allows a satisfied look to cross his features; almost as if he is imagining his favourite pizza.

Gino: World Champions, every single one of them. I know that I have a lot of way to go but I have the talent to get right to the very top. People like Titus and Theron have shown that there is room in this industry for heroic characters and stories. I just want to show everyone what I can do. And tonight, I know that I have a tough match ahead of me. But I need to beat Vee A.D.Z and that is exactly what I am going to do.

Gino hands the microphone off to some unknown stage hand before moving out of the sight of the camera.

The camera then cuts to none other than Gino's opponent Vee A.D.Z. Vee stands in front of the same poster as Gino in what seems to be a pre-recorded message for his Ascension opponents.

Vee: Since it was announced that I was going into the King For A Day match, I have been doing my research. I know about the history of the match and the potential that lies in wait for the ultimate winner of the match. And whilst I know that I face a tough match at Kingdom Come, I know that I have the talent to win it all. I have been dreaming of the moment when I win at Kingdom Come and stamp my authority on this place.

Vee stops for a moment, not allowing his emotions to get the better of him. Collecting himself again, Vee begins once more.

Vee: But tonight, I have to give myself every advantage that I possibly can. Gino and I have something in common; we are winners. We both won our triple threat matches to get here but only one of us can be the last man to enter the Chamber. Gino should know that I am going to make sure that I am the one who makes his mark in this company. Tonight, I show the world that I am the next big thing...

11uygdx.png

First of all, the rocks slid into place for Everest; the first man to be inducted into the glorious WZCW Hall of Fame. Chosen by a landslide, the Pinnacle of Perfection personified everything that was great about WZCW. Then, you had heard legend of the man but dreams came true for Titus in 2015, when he was announced as the second man to be placed into the Hall of Fame. The truest hero WZCW had ever seen took his place alongside his fiercest foe at Kingdom Come VI! Soon after, the spotlight shone on one of the most successful wrestlers to ever grace a WZCW ring, when &#8220;Showtime&#8221; David Cougar was announced as the third man to be inducted.

All three of these magnificent warriors have had Hall of Fame worthy careers and have lit the path for the wrestlers of tomorrow to break new ground and take this Federation to places it has never been before. These three men have stood atop the wrestling industry and have elevated it to heights that no one ever deemed imaginable.

The WZCW Hall of Fame was set up as a reminder to everyone about how far WZCW has come and to give imagination, direction and ambition to the future of the company. It is through the Hall of Fame that WZCW Superstars are gifted the highest honour that we have to bestow upon anyone. To join such illustrious company is not just a reward, but a measure of appreciation for the years of hard work and dedication to the Federation. It is with that in mind that WZCW welcomes the final Hall of Fame inductee for 2015...

THE WZCW HALL OF FAME
WELCOMES HOME...

BIG DAVE

evan-bourne_1439728a.jpg

Anderson:This contest is set for one fall and is a tag team match!

[YOUTUBE]fbphHSkashs[/YOUTUBE]​

Scumm walks down to the Ring, very slowly. If a fan attempts to boo them, he'll stick a finger up at them and holds up his Eurasian championship not giving a damn. He usually spits at the entrance ramp, before making his way to the ring.

Anderson: Introducing first, from London, England, weighing 223lbs pounds, he is the Eurasian champion, The Sadistic Johnny Scumm!

Connor: The Eurasian champion hasn&#8217;t had much luck lately since his title reign begun, he&#8217;s hoping to turn that luck around in tag team action.

Cohen: He&#8217;s an unproven champion facing very difficult odds tonight, not likely Cat.

[YOUTUBE]0eTjMNV__5M[/YOUTUBE]​

Showtime appears on stage to a thunderous ovation. He poses for the fans and makes his way down the ramp and high fives fans before entering the ring. Scumm pays him no attention as he gets on the turnbuckle and poses for the fans once more.

Anderson: And his partner, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, weighing 219 lbs pounds, "Showtime" David Cougar!

Cohen: Another competitor who hasn&#8217;t had the best of luck lately. Showtime is going to have to step his game up if he plans to be victorious against Constantine at Kingdom Come.

Connor: While that is very true unlike Scumm we know what Showtime is capable of and I highly doubt it will be easy for Constantine to take down the Hall of Famer at Kingdom Come.

[YOUTUBE]_8cMpFGuyHQ[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: And his opponent, from from Keystone City, Kansas, weighing 225 pounds, This is........Titus!

Titus saunters his way down to the ramp as fans boo him mercilessly, he pays them no mind as he stares daggers through Johnny Scumm who is grasping onto his Eurasian title.

Cohen: Now this is a Hall of Famer!

Connor: Titus has indeed been very impressive since his change in personality, and with a title shot at Kingdom Come who knows how far Titus can go in the future.

[YOUTUBE]CFZ9g9vEdbE[/YOUTUBE]​

Constantine appears on the ramp with a burlap sap in tow as the arena plunges into darkness. A single beam of light illuminates him as he saunters the down the ramp ignoring the fans jeers. He stops as he gets next to Titus and the two share a single head nod before entering the ring.

Connor: Despite being unsuccessful in his attempt at getting the WZCW title Constantine has been dangerously successful in his attempt to discredit former ally and long time rival Showtime.

Cohen: And he&#8217;s been doing a good job so far. Like I said, Showtime has no chance at Kingdom Come.

As Constantine and Titus enter the ring the ref prepares to get the match off to a start but before he can Showtime and Scumm begin to argue about who is going to start things off. As the argument rages Constantine and Titus respectively blindside their opponents. Titus knocks Scumm out of the ring while Constantine shoves Showtime into a corner and begins pounding away on him. The ref rings the bell as the Power Trip is already in firm control. He Irish whips Showtime off the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Showtime ducks, bounces off the ropes again and nails a crossbody for before delivering straight right hands to Constantine. The former world champion powers him off and pops right up looking to exact revenge but is met with a knife edge chop stopping him dead in his tracks. As Constantine is stunned Showtime hits him with a snap suplex and goes for the pin but is immediately interrupted by Titus before the ref can even count to one.

Connor: Looks like Constantine and Titus didn&#8217;t have as big of an advantage as they thought they would at the beginning of this contest.

Cohen: But did you see the way Titus was in their in a split second? There&#8217;s no way Showtime and Scumm have that type of cohesiveness.

Showtime picks Constantine up looking to bring him back to the corner but notices Scumm is still down on the ground. He shakes his head in disappointment and attempts another knife edge chop but Constantine blocks it and counters into a drop toe hold and begins mounted punches and then drags Showtime into his corner and tags in Titus. The oscar winner hits a knee drop before stomping away on Showtime. He Irish Whips Showtime and goes for another clothesline that Showtime once again ducks but he bounces off the ropes and runs right into a spinning heel kick as Titus goes for the pin 1...2&#8230;.Showtime kicks out! Titus puts Showtime in a sleeper hold but Showtime begins to wiggle and struggle attempting to get out of the hold. He tries to give Titus a backdrop but Titus lands on his feet and hits a Northern lights suplex and once again goes for the pin 1...2...kick out!

Cohen: As I thought Titus and Constantine are dominating this match up, while Scumm hasn&#8217;t even gotten in the match!

Much to contradict Cohen&#8217;s statement Scumm gets on the apron but is still a bit dazy. Titus just smirks and continues his assault on Showtime. Titus goes for a DDT but Showtime gives him a backdrop and attempts to catch a breather. He sees Constantine urging for a tag and immediately knocks him off the apron. On the other side of the ring Scumm can be seen yelling furiously at Showtime to tag him in. It quickly gets very hostile as Showtime retorts and two begin bickering. Showtime thinks better of the distraction however and turns his attention back to Titus. He hits repeated multiple standing leg drops and then goes to the top rope looking to hit a diving elbow. Constantine gets on the apron however and distracts Showtime enough for Titus to knock him off balance and crotch him on the top rope. Titus gets on top looking to hit a superplex but at the very last minute Showtime fights his way out and hits a sunset flip slamming Titus down to the ground and Showtime drapes himself over for the pin 1...2...Constantine breaks up the pin! Showtime starts to drag himself over to his corner to Scumm who hasn&#8217;t even bothered to enter the ring.

Connor: Scumm has been a horrible partner thus far, but he may be Showtime&#8217;s only hope at victory as Showtime has practically been wrestling a handicapped match tonight.

Showtime gets just inches away from Scumm&#8217;s hand but Constantine gets tagged in by Titus and immediately smashes Scumm off the apron. He picks Showtime up but the Hall of Famer reverses whatever move Constantine was going for straight into the Side Effect. Titus immediately comes in and Showtime hits him with the ShowStopper! Showtime grabs Constantine&#8217;s legs and locks in the Commercial Break! The crowd is on fire as it looks like Constantine is in a world of trouble but just as Showtime flips him over Scumm tags himself in! The Eurasian champ gets into the ring but is immediately met with a Tit Drop from Titus! Showtime then hits a Reverse DDT on Titus but Constantine is right behind him as he hits the Depths of Despair! Showtime rolls out the ring in pain as Constantine sets his attention Scumm and hits A Cabin in the Woods! He covers the Eurasian champ! 1...2...3!

Anderson: And here are your winners, Constantine and Titus!

Cohen: HA! I told you Scumm and Showtime had no cohesiveness!

Connor: I don&#8217;t deny it at all Jack, Scumm screwed his partner here and payed for it in the end, and now Titus and Constantine have quite the momentum going into Kingdom Come!

We cut backstage to where a sweaty Veejay walks through the corridors towards the office of the General Manager of Ascension; Becky Serra. Before entering the room, Veejay towels himself off a little and plasters on a smile. Opening the door, he is greeted by a warm smile from Becky. Closing the door behind him, Becky wastes little time in getting down to business.

Serra: Really impressive showing out there tonight, Veejay. Some people didn't think that you would be able to come back and be competitive but you really showed them tonight.

Veejay: I am glad to be back, Becky. It would have been better if I could have returned with a victory but I can promise you that all of the ring rust will disappear in time for Kingdom Come.

Becky considers the words of the returning superstar before spinning her chair around and then sitting down. She motions for Veejay to sit down but Veejay politely refuses the offer. Becky gives Veejay a warm smile in response and leans forward in her chair; studying him for a moment.

Serra: What a time to come back to us, Veejay. I know that you had been considering it for a while but unfortunately, nothing is really available going into Kingdom Come. And it really is a shame. Given what happened at Gold Rush, you might have been headlining the main event instead of standing in front of me right now.

Becky tuts before leaning back in her chair.

Serra: But regardless of the result tonight, you should realise that wins and losses don't mean anything in this place. What is important, especially for someone returning to the fold, is making an impact. Tonight, you certainly did that but you need to keep driving forward. If you're going to be profitable in this business, then you need to go about rising to the same standards as before.

Suddenly, a thought comes to the mind of Becky and a look of glee crosses her features. Excitedly, she jumps to her feet and searches through some paperwork before giving another excited yelp.

Serra: I have just had the best idea ever! Luckily, I might have a big match for you after all. Truth be told, I had completely forgotten about it; given how quiet it has been around here tonight and how busy I have been.

Veejay springs to life as Becky finally looks back towards him. Smiling, he waits for the announcement.

Serra: At Kingdom Come, the returning Veejay will take on none other than JAMES HOWARD!!

Becky lets out one final squeal of glee before signalling for Veejay to take his leave. The smile on Veejay's face suggests that he is quite happy that he is taking part at Kingdom Come but beneath the smile, there is still a look of slight concern at his Kingdom Come opponent. Veejay turns from Becky and opens the door.

Serra: And remember, Veejay! Time to make an impact!

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]OnFlx2Lnr9Q[/YOUTUBE]​

Galucci appears from behind the curtains with a box of pizza on his left hand. He pulls his fingers together to form an eye-catcher before kissing them open as if saying 'this is the best pizza' ever. He stands on the stage for a good moment taking in the reaction from the crowd before making his way down the ring. He slaps hands with the crowd with his free hand before choosing Connors to give the pizza to. He gets into the ring and climbs a turnbuckle while putting his hands to his lips then blowing kisses out to the crowd.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Hell's Kitchen, New York, Gino Galucci!!!

Connor: ...Gino just handed me a Supreme Pizza, and the black olives spell out "100"! Gotta love this guy's style. Way to represent Ascension's Centennial Anniversary.

Cohen: Such a kiss-ass thing to do, though.

[YOUTUBE]P1kSOy6o0tc[/YOUTUBE]​

And his opponent, from County of Crawley, England, weighing 141 pounds, Vee A! D! Z!!!

He rotates around on one leg followed by a somersault on the floor and bounces up and raises both hands high. Then he goes to the audiences on the barricade for some fan fair, gets to the ring and Springboards his way in with another somersault on the mat.

Cohen: Not like this guy here. Vee A.D.Z. is more than ready to tear through the ranks with the upcoming K.F.A.D. Match at Kingdom Come. Just look at that raw athleticism. He doesn't need a hook. Those fists are his hooks.

Connor: There are so many prospects lined up to seize control of the most coveted prize in WZCW History. A.D.Z. has to show he is someone that can stand out from the stars themselves.

DING DING DING

...But just as the bell rings Vee A.D.Z. catches Gino off guard, bringing him down with a One-Legged Dropkick! The Italian staggers and rebounds off the ropes. A.D.Z. wraps him up in a School Boy Package and referee Katie Shepard starts the early pinfall...

1!

2!

Gino breaks the hold in a frenzy. Vee does not lighten up and rains down a fury of right hands before the pizza boy grabs a bottom rope to end the onslaught. Katie counts to 3 and Vee moves away from Gino to the other end of the ring.

Connor: Wow we are getting some crazy offense by Vee at the beginning of this bout. He is hungry.

Cohen: Well give him your pizza then.

Gino isn't happy with being taken advantage of, and as they lock up in the center of the ring he lets this be known by kicking Vee in the shins and grappling him down to the mat. But Vee grabs his neck on his way down with a Snap DDT. With Gino back down again Vee sprints to the ropes, grabs hold of the top rope, and backflips into Galucci! Moonsault connects as Vee goes for a second pin.

1-

But Gino isn't having it by rolling out of the cover and out of the ring. Fans start chanting loudly for both competitors- each chant growing louder and louder:

VEE-A.D.Z!!!

BAKE GINO BAKE!!! BAKE GINO BAKE!!!

VEE-A.D.Z!!!
BAKE GINO BAKE!!! BAKE GINO BAKE!!!

Gino slides back in, Vee attempts to ground and pound at him, but the Italian American from Hells Kitchen gives him a swift European Uppercut! He lands a combination of punches that stagger Vee to a corner turnbuckle and he doesn't let up until one fist brings Vee down like a bag of bricks. With A.D.Z. reeling and kneeling on the floor, Gino sprints to the turnbuckle himself, grabs hold of the rope, and connects with a Springboard Dropki-no! Vee tumbles out of the way and Gino crashes to the mat. Vee runs the ropes now, and jumps off with his own Springboard Dropkick! THIS ONE MISSES! The second stylized dropkick gets air and now both men are severely wounded on the mat as Katie begins the standing 10 count.

1!

Cohen: My god, these two want each other dead. All this high flying nonsense.

2!

Connor: So far not the best strategy used, but I don't think they're as down and out as they appear right now.

3!

Gino Galucci stirs but doesn't move. Vee A.D.Z. shows no signs of life.

4!

Katie Shepard's voice seems to grow louder with each number. Gino rolls on his belly, but doesn't have the energy to go anywhere. A.D.Z. stirs and grabs hold of a bottom rope.

5!

Cohen: Surely it won't end this way. Not for our 100th Show...

6!

Connor: It's not like either men have been taking it easy. It came to blows right as the bell rang.

7!

Vee A.D.Z. is back up, but leaning against the ropes. He shakes his head and tells Gino to stay down. Katie now turns her complete attention on the pizza delivery boy.

8!

Gino reaches...but he isn't close enough!

9!

He ignores the ropes. The New Yorker pushes himself up with a deafening roar. The crowd cheer him on loudly.

Cohen: It's too late!

Connor: Not for Gino!

A newfound energy escapes Gino as he not only gets himself off of the mat before the 10!, but he leaps up and connects with a Disaster Kick to Vee's face! The smart Vee goes down but Gino holds him in place for the Pepperoni Slam! Vee pulls away and Gino kicks his midsection- DAT FINISHER DOUGH! Gino steals a quick finishing move onto the laid out smart wrestler and hooks the leg.

1!

2!

3!

Vee is out cold. Gino holds onto dear life with the cover.

Anderson: Here is your winner, Gino Galucci!!!

Connor: Gino came-to with that 10 count looming over his head. But can he cement a victory at Kingdom Come?

Cohen: Bullshit. He must have ate some really bad Salami and it knocked Vee out. There's no way he won this clean. Greasy pizza boy.

Connor: The Supreme was good, though.

Cohen: ...you ate the whole thing without offering me a slice?

[YOUTUBE]Um8EEzl42PQ[/YOUTUBE]​

"The Bookworm" Cassanova makes a beeline for the ring and slides in. He tackles Gino to the ground- beats him into submission and grabs for his legs. He's Locked In The Book! Cassanova strains and twists the victor's legs severely. Gino taps, but there is no match. Katie tries pulling Cass away, but before she could Kendrick Xavier comes out of nowhere! He grabs the bookworm, breaking the sharpshooter-like move and goes for a suplex...NO it's the X-Chip! Cassanova goes down with the devastating stunner...

[YOUTUBE]JzrDFxIgRLo[/YOUTUBE]​

Kagura watches the exchange of finishers as she ominously creeps towards the ring. Ryder attacks her from behind!

Cohen: Looks like this party just began!

Connor: Hopefully we can get Security out here soon.

Vee A.D.Z. is up, and before Xavier knows it he is brought down with an A.D.Z.! He looks around him at the fallen bodies and smiles. Kagura and Ryder battle their way to the ring apron, where Kagura is thrown inside.. She rummages through her geisha robes for her book, and somehow this catches the down Cassanova's attention. Cassanova gets up and stands his ground against Vee. The two exchange right hands over and over again until Cassanova gains the upper hand and brings the tired opponent to the ground. Gino is up, but gets knocked back down by Kagura! Kagura picks Xavier up...Ryder slides in and hits the Blow Ryder to the back of Kagura's neck! The shrine maiden is out cold. Xavier and Ryder go back and forth until Cassanova runs into them both. All three go over the top rope. Security comes down and tries to separate the superstars on the outside. In the ring, Vee and Gino are back on their feet, but on opposing sides, clutching to the ropes to keep from collapsing. They stare daggers at one another.

Cohen: This is mental! We need more personnel on staff, pronto.

Connor: The call for war has been heard. These fine talents will one-up one another until they've built a stairway out of broken bodies. And whoever is left will step over it to claim the throne. King For A Day is one of the most coveted prizes in our business. Hail to the King.

Every single wrestler are on their feet, looking at at their adversaries in a standoff with staff blocking their way from killing each other.

Anderson: The following contest is a handicap match scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]Y0zqLYmhFnw[/YOUTUBE]​

The arena grows dark with the crowd booing heavily at the arrival of the Good Doctor Zeus. He is followed by his disciple John Doe who wheels out Zeus' patent hospital bed, pushing it slowly behind Dr. Zeus.

Anderson: Introducing first, at a combined weight of 475 pounds... the team of John Doe & Dr. Zeus!

Connor: I am completely disgusted by the actions of Dr. Zeus here tonight. Sending out one of his own men to capture a loved one to force a stipulation on the champ just so he'd accept? Did he stop to think Theron might've accepted without a hostage?

Cohen: As unorthodox as it was, Zeus did it to get into the head of Theron before their big match at Kingdom Come. Tonight, he gets to do the physical punishment and soften up Theron prior to the event with John Doe at his side... who is pushing the hospital bed this time rather than being strapped down. If that's a sign for Zeus approving of Doe then I don't want to imagine what Doe is willing to do for Zeus.

Zeus & Doe enter the ring with Zeus snickering to himself. Senior official Jurou Akiyama shakes his head at Zeus for a second before doing his best to remain professional. Doe sizes up the official before returning to Zeus.

[YOUTUBE]w7ommSPg8_Q[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd goes wild and stand on their feet once more for the World Heavyweight champion's music. Zeus & Doe look towards the entrance ramp, waiting for their opponent.

Anderson: And their opponent, from Stephenville, Texas, weighing 190 pounds, he is the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion... Theron Daggershield!

Theron slowly walks out from the entrance ramp, looking directly at Zeus. His fixture does not divert from Zeus as he takes off his trench-coat and sunglasses, leaving to the side. He lifts up his sword over his shoulder and walks down to the ring with a sense of pride.

Connor: Theron has not moved his gaze from Zeus.

Cohen: After everything he's put him through tonight alone, I don't doubt Theron wants to tear him limb from limb; I'd do the same thing in his position if he targeted my loved one.

Connor: It's going to be a tall task, though. Zeus has the chance to hide behind John Doe the entire match and let him deal with Theron without having to get involved. Theron only has himself.

Cohen: Well, he better pick his spots perfectly otherwise he's in for a bad time.

Theron enters the ring and points his Buster Sword at Zeus, who does nothing but stare back with a wicked smirk. Theron backs off and removes the Buster Sword from the ring as per request by the senior official, not removing his gaze. Akiyama takes the belt off the champion who stands in the middle of the ring, waiting for the match to start. Zeus & Doe converse to themselves with Zeus getting on the apron, much to the chagrin of the crowd who boo the decision. Zeus smirks to himself.

Connor: Of course.

Akiyama signals for the bell and starts the match.

* DING DING DING *

John Doe goes to slowly approach Theron Daggershield who stands firm in the middle of the ring, still staring at Dr. Zeus on the apron. Zeus wags his index finger in the air at Theron, mouthing to him that he must wait for Kingdom Come. Theron is unfazed by the motion as Doe looks to attack. Theron blocks and attacks Doe, still focusing his gaze directly at Zeus. Theron delivers a series of elbow smashes, each one thrown whilst still looking at Zeus and Doe out of his own vision. Zeus' smirk fades away as Theron runs across the ring and delivers a flying elbow smash, knocking Doe & himself to the canvas. Theron performs a kip-up and turns directly to Zeus, walking up to him and staring him down. Zeus does nothing to retaliate but look back, not amused by Theron's fire.

Connor: If looks could kill...

Cohen: Remind me to never anger Theron Daggershield.

Theron turns around to see a recovered Doe run at him, knocking him into the corner turnbuckle and attacking him with lefts and rights. Zeus tags himself into the match to a flurry of boos and taunts Theron, telling him things as Doe gets onto the apron. He grabs Theron by the checkbone and goes to squeeze but Theron slaps Zeus' hand away. He goes for an elbow smash but Zeus evades the contact, quickly tagging Doe back into the match and sliding out of the ring. Doe is caught off-guard by the sudden tag, looking back at Zeus for clarification. Theron doesn't waste any-time however and decides to bring Doe into the ring the hard way, staring at Zeus on the outside whilst he does so.

Connor: This may turn out to be a one-on-one match. Unless Theron is at his mercy, Dr. Zeus won't be stepping into that ring.

Cohen: Smart strategy. He's going to fight Theron at Kingdom Come; no need to fight him tonight. Let the lackey take the brunt of his attacks.

Theron picks up John Doe and plants him down with an Atomic drop, causing Doe to hold his groin area. Theron grabs the left leg of Doe and delivers a dragon screw, causing Doe to hit the ground and clutching his leg as Theron begins working at the leg with a standing heel hook. Theron twists the foot of Doe, looking directly at Zeus who ignores Theron as best as possible, watching Doe instead who reaches out for the tag. Zeus doesn't reach back however as Theron keeps the hold on tight. Doe tries to use his right foot to kick Theron but he grabs it, looking to turn Doe over for a Boston crab variation. Doe fights however, making it hard for Theron to flip him. Theron changes it up and decides instead to catapult Doe across the other side of the ring and into an empty set of turnbuckles.

Doe clutches his face and turns around, leaning his back into the turnbuckles. However, he sees Theron already up and running towards him, smacking him with a big turnbuckle clothesline. Doe stumbles out of the corner as Theron stares daggers at Zeus once more, looking to ascend the turnbuckles. This time, Zeus looks to go over to Theron and interrupts him from climbing to the top. Theron focuses on Zeus and looks to shift his body towards him but senior official Akiyama reprimands Zeus from being away from the corner. Zeus obliges and goes back. As Theron turns back to Doe, he sees Doe come over to him and push Theron off the top rope and down to the floor! Theron crashes and burns into the canvas below. The crowd stands in the front row lean over to check on Theron as Doe stumbles over to Zeus and tags him into the match.

Cohen: That looked like a nasty fall. Great distraction by Zeus to give his team the lead.

Connor: And now Zeus is the legal man full of confidence as Theron is left hurting on the outside. You might call it strategy but I call it cowardice.

Zeus jumps down off the apron and attacks Theron on the outside, delivering a series of well-placed kicks. He picks up Theron and slides him into the ring, leaving his head hanging over the apron. Zeus delivers an elbow to the throat of Theron, causing him to choke and splutter. Senior official Akiyama warns Zeus again as he gets into the ring. Zeus puts Theron in the corner and chokes him, tagging in Doe as he does so. Zeus exits the ring and Doe takes over, using his boot to choke out Theron some more. Akiyama gets to a count of 4 before Doe lets go. The official pulls Doe out and gives him a stern warning but he largely ignores him. He goes back to Theron and hits a big European uppercut, dropping Theron to a seated position. Doe runs the ropes and delivers a facewash into Theron's face. Doe grabs Theron and brings him to the middle of the ring, pinning him...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out by Theron.

Doe looks over to Zeus who gives him words of encouragement, telling him to inflict some more pain. Theron does his best to recover but Doe is the one who helps him to his feet, trapping his arms. Doe delivers a series of headbutts to Theron, knocking him silly. He let's go of Theron's arms and hits a big European uppercut to knock down Theron. He covers again...

... 1
... 2
... another kick-out from the champ.

Connor: John Doe is doing pretty well taking it to the World champion here, regardless of the interference by Zeus.

Cohen: Doe has beaten the Tag Team champions and achieved Top 8 in the Lethal Lottery this year despite entering the match as an early entrant. He's no slouch in the ring.

Zeus shouts instructions to Doe, telling him to inflict more punishment to Theron as Zeus licks his lips. Doe nods and turns to Theron who is near the ropes, doing his best to lift himself up to his feet. Doe helps up Theron to his feet, hitting him with a couple of knee strikes to the stomach, keeping Theron on one knee. Doe decides to go to a nearby corner and ascend the turnbuckles, measuring up Theron. He dives off, looking for a mule kick on Theron but the champion has enough to detect the dive and reverse it into a super atomic drop! Doe lands with extreme pain, clutching his groin and dropping to the ground. Theron drops to the canvas as well, looking to recover.

Connor: Ouch!

Cohen: I think my throat just tightened up on that one.

The crowd gets behind Theron as he looks to recover, getting to his feet. Doe crawls over to Zeus looking for the tag but Zeus is refusing to tag himself in. He barks at Doe to get up and attack Theron instead. Doe tries to reason but Zeus does not budge, forcing Doe to deal with Theron who has gotten up to his feet. Doe is up as well and looks to attack but Theron blocks every attack, retaliating with an elbow smash until Doe cannot throw any attacks. Theron throws a few more elbow smashes before sending Doe across the ring. Theron catches Doe and hits him with a sidebuster, planting Doe into the canvas. Theron gets to his feet and the fans rally behind Theron, cheering him loudly. Doe does his best to get up and swings wildly, allowing Theron ample time to duck and delivers a beautifully-executed Northern Lights suplex. He covers...

... 1
... 2
... as Doe kicks out, Zeus breaks up the pinfall and goes back to the apron.

Theron gets up and stares down Zeus but the good doctor snickers to himself. Theron, not impressed, gives Zeus the "X" crotch chop before ascending the turnbuckle. Zeus doesn't look too happy being taunted as Theron gets to the top and dives off, hitting Doe with a missile dropkick. Theron recovers and goes over to the turnbuckle again, slapping the top rope and yells "Dragoon!" Theron goes up once and more and drives off with the Dragoon Jump elbow drop, driving his elbow into the heart of John Doe before popping up, fired up. He signals for the end and points at Zeus.

Connor: Theron looks to put away Doe and end this match. Looks like Zeus' plan of staying out of the match has backfired. He needs to be tagged in and face Theron if he wants to win this match.

Cohen: I don't think Zeus cares too much about winning this match.

Theron prepares himself, waiting for Doe to get to his feet. As he does, Theron comes in and looks to go for the Critical Hit... but as Theron turns around to execute, Doe grabs both arms of Theron and tries locking them into a Full Nelson hold. Doe tries going for the Crucifixion but Theron struggles, pushing Doe back into the ropes where Zeus manages to blind tag himself into the match. Theron does not catch it but Akiyama does, acknowledging the tag. Theron manages to fight out of the hold and delivers his Critical Hit on Doe, knocking him out! Theron goes for the cover but Akiyama rules it out!

Cohen: He's not the legal man! Zeus got the tag off in-time!

As Theron realises the situation, Zeus manages to stand behind the referee and deliver a thud to the eye on Theron before rolling him up, grabbing hold of the tights...

... 1
... 2
... Zeus grabs the ropes for more leverage at the last second...
... 3!

Zeus lets go and quickly retreats back to John Doe, who begins to stir. Akiyama calls for the bell and the end of the match to a chorus of boos.

Anderson: Here are your winners... John Doe & Dr. Zeus!

Connor: That sly, sneaky bastard! He tags himself in at the right time and picks up a cheap victory. I thought Zeus requested a Last Man Standing match so he could fight Theron to their final breath? Yet he pulls this stunt!

Cohen: It's all about the gameplan, CC. Zeus gets in his head with capturing Tiffany and then not entering the match until the critical moments whilst Doe does the physical damage... and they executed. Can't fault those plans.

Zeus checks on Doe but notices Theron is up, who looks angrier than before. Theron approaches Zeus, wanting to do some damage. Zeus gets on his knees and then pleads Theron for mercy. Theron shakes his head at Zeus and goes to grab him but Zeus delivers a low blow, dropping Theron to the ground. Zeus snickers to himself as he sees the pain on Theron's face. Akiyama tells Zeus the match is over and no more attacks are allowed.

Connor: C'mon! You won the match. No need for this!

Cohen: Theron was going to attack. It was self-defense.

Connor: Give me a break, Jack! You're defending Zeus now after everything that's happened tonight?

Zeus helps Doe wake up and get him to his feet, albeit being very groggy. Zeus then instructs Doe to pick up Theron despite Akiyama's warning. Akiyama goes to defend Theron but Zeus grabs him by the throat, squeezing it before tossing him aside. The crowd boos at the unwarranted attack on the official as Doe slowly picks up Theron, holding his arms behind his back. Zeus exits the ring and grabs the Buster sword of Theron, admiring it in his hands as he wields it. He slides into the ring and taunts Theron before going to swing, looking to knock out Theron...

... but Theron ducks out of the way, causing Zeus to smack John Doe in the face with the Buster Sword, knocking him unconscious! Zeus cannot believe it, staring at the fallen body of Theron!

Connor: He missed! He got John Doe instead!

Cohen: Zeus better think of something fast because Theron is right behind him and I don't think he's going to let Zeus go this time!

Indeed, Theron is standing behind Zeus standing as tall as he can after the match and low blow. Zeus turns around and Theron smiles as he begins planting shot after shot after shot on Zeus, raining down straight right hand fists onto Zeus without any interference or chance of stopping. Theron continues the hits and does not stop, hitting Zeus with everything he's got.

Cohen: How many punches has he got saved up for Zeus?

Connor: It's payback for everything Zeus has done to him! It must feel so good for Theron!

Theron delivers a couple more punches before giving Zeus another "X" crotch chop to a groggy Zeus and finishing up with a big straight punch. Theron grabs the Buster Sword Zeus dropped on the ground, lines up Zeus and smacks him across the face, knocking him down to the canvas. The crowd cheers loudly as Theron drops the sword and smacks the turnbuckles once more, looking to ascend them. He gets to the top and measures Zeus, going for the Limit Break! Theron connects, driving his whole body into the stomach of Zeus! Theron gets up, clutching his stomach as he stands tall among both Doe & Zeus. He goes over to the ropes and requests for his championship, grabbing it and holding it high in the middle of the ring.

Connor: From all the ambushes and the underhanded tactics and mental games employed by Dr. Zeus to harass Theron Daggershield, it is the World Heavyweight Champion who has the last laugh as he stands tall over his challenger at Kingdom Come, Dr. Zeus. Despite everything thrown at him, it seems Theron Daggershield is the last man standing.

Theron remains standing over the fallen body of Dr. Zeus, keeping his championship high into the air to a cheering crowd, relieved to see Theron come out on top this time.

Connor: Will this be the fate of Dr. Zeus at Kingdom Come? Only time will tell as we've run out of time here on Ascension 100. Thank you for joining us on this very special episode. Good night everyone and we'll see you at Kingdom Come!

Connor: Are we back on?

Cohen: I think so... What the Hell is going on?!

The scene bursts back into life as S.H.I.T makes his way down the ramp at a furious pace. His eyes are now glowing more scarlet than ever as his investigations have turned out to be less than fruitful. Quickly, he reaches the bottom of the ramp as those who had left the arena begin to feed back in until it almost full once more. Grabbing a microphone from ringside, S.H.I.T paces around the ring for a moment before speaking.

S.H.I.T: Tonight, this one has exhausted every and all roads in trying to find out who he will cement his legacy against at Kingdom Come.

The crowd begins to cheer at the thought of S.H.I.T making an appearance at the biggest show of the year.

S.H.I.T: However, it seems as though S.H.I.T is too much of a match for everyone in WZCW and no one wants to take this one in combat. S.H.I.T had higher hopes and expectations for an organisation such as this one and has no choice but to engage disappointment mode. S.H.I.T has asked everyone in the WZCW locker room and in the back but no one wants to face S.H.I.T at Kingdom Come.

With that, as before, Becky Serra makes her way out of the back with a microphone in hand. This time, however, the anger on her face that was prevalent before has been replaced by a huge smile. She looks at S.H.I.T with a smile before talking softly to him.

Serra: I know that you have been making the rounds tonight. And what's more I know that you've been interrogating my staff. And here you are, no closer to the truth. I told you, S.H.I.T, we have a huge match planned for you tonight. And I am very pleased to tell you that your opponent for Kingdom Come has made it here with absolutely no time to spare.

The crowd burst into life at the mere mention of the reveal.

Serra: So without any further ado, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the man who will take on The Mandroid at Kingdom Come...

Connor: I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

Cohen: NO WAY!

S.H.I.T stands motionless in the ring as the all too ominous tones of Kylie Mynogue circle around the arena. The crowd are on their feet and making so much noise that it can barely be heard. But this is only amplified as, finally, Barbosa makes his way out onto the stage! Looking down at the Mandroid in the middle of the ring, Barbosa gives him a steeled look of determination as his name is chanted loudly around the arena.

BAR-BOS-A

BAR-BOS-A

BAR-BOS-A

Fade to black...

Credits:

Dave: Opening, S.E.X.B.O.M.B, Phantoms of Chaos vs. Bearded Gents v2, Logan McAllister vs. Mikey Stormrage, segments
Killjoy: Veejay vs. Ramparte, segments
Spidey: Gino Galucci vs. Vee A.D.Z, segments
FalK: John Doe & Dr Zeus vs. Theron Daggershield, segments
Yaz: Tastic vs. Paradyse
Dynamite: Constantine & Titus vs. Showtime & Scumm
Thriller: Hunnicut & Taylor vs. Flex & Black

Shout out to NSL for Cassanova vs. Kagura vs. Noah Ryder vs. Kendrick Xavier

Hope you enjoyed our one hundredth episode of Ascension. From the entire staff, thanks for helping us make it this far. KC is right around the corner. GET HYPED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back