Ascension Anarchy 5 (AS 79)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again

Connor: Welcome everybody to Ascension Anarchy! We've already seen some incredible things on Meltdown Madness, and what could be in store for us tonight?

Cohen: The era of the Beard is upon us, Cat! Or...at least, I think it is...

Connor: But before we get to anything, we're told Chuck Myles has a very special announcement live to kick off the show!

We cut to a shot of the ring where Chuck Myles is standing next to Selena Anderson. Myles is smiling as he grips a microphone in his hand. He slowly raises it to his lips.

Myles: Thank you for having me tonight. I know I am usually seen on Aftershock, but I had something special to do here on Ascension.

The crowd hushes in interest.

Myles: In this company, I’d like to think that at the end of the day, whether bad or good, we make up one giant unit. A family if you will. And in that family you may have a few cousins you don’t like, but you are still connected by a bloodline. For us in WZCW, that bloodline is the very company itself. So, almost 8 months ago when a WZCW superstar was on an overseas flight to attend a company event, he fell victim to a crash and was presumed gone.

Myles points at himself.

Myles: I took it personal. I was upset over the loss of a member of our family.

The crowd is in a sensitive silence.

Myles: However, I am glad to stand here in this very ring tonight to tell you all that our family member has been found!

The crowd pops as they have all heard the news covering the globe.

Myles: And he is here tonight!

The crowd pops once more, even more intensified!

Myles steps back as Anderson steps forward with her microphone raised.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, please join the WZCW family in welcoming back home our very own, CHRIS K.O.!

Chris K.O. slowly comes out with his wild beard and hat. The entire arena stands to their feet and cheers Chris as he slowly walks down to the ring. He is amazed. The foot he left on of being a hated villain is now erased with the jubilation of his return and celebration of the breath in his lungs. Chris gets into the ring and shakes Myles' hand before receiving a hug from Anderson. Chuck hands Chris a microphone and gestures for him to speak. The crowd continues to cheer as Chris looks out in awe at the arena. He slowly raises the microphone to his mouth, but then lowers it again. The crowd continues to cheer. Chris lifts it once more as the crowd goes into a soft lull. Chris opens his mouth to speak, but he pauses. It is like he is stuck in time as the words don’t come out.

*thud*

The microphone hits the ring mat as Chris slowly backs away from Myles and Anderson. He slips through the ropes and makes his way up the entrance ramp. The crowd doesn’t know what to make of it. Chris stops when he gets to the top of the ramp and looks out at the crowd. His eyes are sad and burdened. He then turns and exits through the curtain. We cut to commercial.

Connor: I don't believe it - Chris K.O. is back?!

Cohen: But apparently his voice isn't...

----

[youtube]o8_vxD_Yk2M[/youtube]

The hottest event in history is coming.

The greatest battle ever fought.

Over 20 men.

1 single ring.

A Once in a lifetime prize.

The road to Kingdom Come starts here.

The battlefield is set.

Get ready Puerto Rico:

mkzlhc.jpg

Summer is coming.

We cut to a shot of Connor and Cohen sitting behind the announcer’s table.

Connor: Welcome back to Ascension, ladies and gentlmen. Earlier this week, upon starting our Tour De Locura, WZCW hosted a live event in Lima, Peru. Young Justice was there to celebrate their accomplishment by besting four other teams to capture the WZCW Tag Team Championships. Unfortunately, their party was pooped on so to speak. Just take a look at this footage.

Originally Posted by Footage from House Show in Lima, Peru

We cut to some footage of Young Justice, dressed in very nice suits, in a wrestling ring with a giant green and blue cake standing behind them. Haven has his belt strapped around his waist, while Hyada has his draped over his shoulder. The topper on the cake has little figurines of Haven and Hyada holding miniature tag team champions. Hyada has a microphone held up to his mouth.

Hyada: And we could not have accomplished any of this without you, the WZCW universe!

The crowd pops in response. Haven holds up his own microphone.

Haven: That’s right. We also want to thank one of the local bakeries for donating this awesome cake in celebration of our tag team title win. As you can see, it is big enough for everyone in the arena. Which means…. everyone gets a piece!

The crowd pops once more in excitement! Haven reaches behind his back and pulls out a spatula.

Hyada: Haven, do you want to do the honor of cutting our celebratory cake?

Haven: Yeah!

Just as Haven begins to slice, some sour music hits the PA system.

[YOUTUBE]fLqXkpVGBrc[/YOUTUBE]​

Flex Mussel and Ramparte storm out of the gorilla position and stomp their way down the entrance ramp. They both jump into the ring with microphones in hand. Flex steps up to Haven and begins speaking.

Flex: First thing first, you two got lucky at All or Nothing.

The crowd responds in a healthy amount of boos.

Flex: Furthermore, we will stop at nothing until we get a two versus two title shot for the tag title belts that we rightfully deserve.

The crowd boos once again. Ramparte nods behind his partner.

Flex: Finally…

Flex pauses for a moment.

Flex: Do you know how many calories are in this cake? Are you trying to single-handledly give the idiots in Lima diabetes?

The crowd responds with extreme distaste.

Flex shares a laugh with his partner as Haven looks highly unamused. Hyada also looks rather annoyed. Flex reaches over and grabs a handful of cake.

Flex: Besides.

Flex reaches his handful of cake out towards Haven.

Flex: This cake looks like it would look a lot better-

Flex smears the cake on Haven’s nice suit.

Flex: On you instead.

Flex begins to laugh as he and Ramparte both hold up their fists. Ramparte shouts into his own microphone.

Ramparte: Hail Cerberus!

Suddenly, Hyada pulls Haven back and then grabs the head of Flex. He shoves him face first into the giant cake. The crowd goes wild as Ramparte goes after Hyada and two begin to brawl. Flex pulls his cake-covered face out of the celebratory pastry. Haven laughs at him until Flex grabs the cake and slams it down on the ring mat. Haven almost begins to cry over the fallen cake. He then lunges at Flex and they begin to fight.

Connor: Well, the two teams continued to make a mess of the ring until security actually had to come out and separate the two.

Cohen: What a bunch of idiots.

The camera pans to Selena Anderson, who will present the next match.

Anderson: The following contest is a $5,000 On A Pole Match! The only way to win, is secure the money, by climbing the pole!

[YOUTUBE]QSw_Au4ndSE[/YOUTUBE]​

Mick Overlast walks to the arena to a nice little ovation, as the audience cheers the returning superstar. When he reaches the top of the ramp, he puts his hands on his hips, smiling and taking in the crowd's reaction.

Anderson: Introducing first from Pittsburgh, Pa., weighing 235 pounds, Mick Overlast!

Connor: Mick Overlast made his return last night, in the middle of Blade's match with Diabolos.

Cohen: That wasn't the only little surprise we got in that match... Was it, Cat?

Connor:.... Bite me, Jack.

Mick enters the ring, and climbs the top rope, pointing to the top of the pole.

[YOUTUBE]qb--GMPfpf8[/YOUTUBE]​

Haven crouches at the top of the ramp, after making a spinning motion, holding his new WZCW Tag Team Title. He shoots up from his crouch, and makes his way down the aisle.

Anderson: His opponent, Smogtown, New York, he is one half of the WZCW Tag Team Champions, Haven!

Cohen: Oh, great, I get to watch this moron, now.

Connor: That moron just so happens to be our new tag team champion

Cohen: Oh, you fool, he's one half of the tag team champions. And I don't know which one of them I like least.

Haven jumps into the ring, cradling his belt, as he takes off his cape. Referee Elizabeth Prince brings both men to the center, and prepares to ring the bell.

*Ding, Ding, Ding*

Haven offers a handshake, as Mick ponders it for a second. The crowd cheers on for Mick to take Haven's hand, though Mick seems unsure. His brow furrows, and he teases walking away. But Mick does take Haven's hand, and the two share a sign of mutual respect, as the crowd cheers them on. But Haven turns around, and tries to run toward the pole. Unfortunately for Haven, Mick still has control of his hand, and is keeping hold of it. Mick takes the chance to irish whip Haven into the ropes. Haven bounces off the ropes, and runs under Mick, who leapfrogs him at the right moment. But as Mick turns around, he finds that Haven is springboarding off the ropes, and Mick walks right into a springboard crossbody, off the second rope. Haven covers his opponent, but gets to his knees when he realizes pinfalls won't count. He looks up to the money held on the pole, hopeful to win, but realizing he needs to inflict more damage. Haven measures Mick, as he sits up. Haven delivers a sick kick to the chest, which makes the crowd go *Ooh*. Mick screams in agony, as Haven sets up for another. Haven winds up, and goes to kick Mick in the head. But Mick does, and manages to knock Haven back with his feet. Haven's momentum pushes him into the ropes, as Mick kips up to his feet. Haven springboards off the ropes once more, but this time is caught with a dropkick to the stomach, as he's going down. Mick points to his head, and keeps up the attack on Haven, applying a dragon sleeper.

Connor: Why would Mick want to use a submission here?

Cohen: Are you that dense? Mick's trying to incapacitate his opponent, and a dragon sleeper is a great way to do just that.

Mick locks in the hold, as Elizabeth Prince makes sure to tell him that applying the hold is no way to win. Mick continues to wrench on the head, causing Haven to try and fight out with a vengeance. The hold seems to be having an effect on Haven though, as Mick is getting the upper hand. Haven struggles to get out of the hold, trying to throw wild punches to loosen Mick's grip. Haven calms himself though, and thinks of another plan. Instead, he makes sure to get his feet set on the ground. Out of nowhere, Haven manages to propel himself in the air, using his feet to lift off the mat. Mick keeps the submission hold intact, but before he knows it, Haven has actually flipped over Mick, and is now being held up in the air. Mick stands up with Haven, and Haven flips over Mick, but actually manages to grab Overlast's head. Haven comes down with a standing sea fire, as the back of Mick's head hits the mat! Haven comes to his senses, and starts to walk over towards the turnbuckle. He starts climbing, and reaches the pole, and begins to wrap his legs, and climb up. But Mick, holding the back of his head, has made it to all fours. He can see Haven going for the money, and rushes to his feet. He marches to the turnbuckle, still holding his head, as Haven notices he has company. Haven starts kicking to separate space from Mick, but Overlast makes it to the turnbuckle, and pulls Haven off of the pole. Both are now on the second turnbuckle, as Haven punches Mick in the face. Mick drops back to his feet, on the mat, as Haven grabs his head. He waves his arm to signal a tornado DDT. But as he flies off the turnbuckle, Mick throws him to the mat, off of his head. Haven lands on his stomach, clutching his gut, as Mick rushes over with a knee to the head. Mick motions to the crowd, some of which cheer, but others who are behind the hero from Smogtown. Mick notices a dazed Haven, still holding his gut, and picks him up for a gourdbuster, which sends Haven abdominal first into the knee of Mick.

Connor: Mick has done a good job keeping the high flying hero on the ground.

Cohen: If Mick can tap into that inner ruthlessness we all know he has, he's going to wind up five grand richer!

Mick crawls on all fours towards the turnbuckle, and begins to climb, making his way towards the money. Again, the crowd seems rather split, but cheer as Mick gets closer to the money. Haven sees this, and crawls towards the ropes. Overlast is climbing the pole, though, and is well on his way to the money! Haven has to think fast, or he will lose this match! Haven makes it to his feet, and springboards off of the ropes. He catches Mick in the face with a kick, which sends Overlast crashing to the ring apron. Mick manages to catch himself before falling to the floor, and makes it to his feet, staggered by the shot and fall. Haven is now on the turnbuckle, and is quickly looking for a way to climb the pole. He wraps his legs around the pole, and starts moving quickly. Not quick enough, though, as Mick is there to stop him, before he can reach the money. Mick pulls Haven down the pole, and climbs the top turnbuckle with him. The two are now throwing punches with one another, in a proverbial game of chicken. Mick throws a punch, and Haven teeters on the top rope. Haven maintains his balance, and punches Mick, to send him teetering. The crowd gasp, as both men hang on the pole, barely able to keep their bearings. Mick punches Haven, and positions himself to take the lion's share of the top turnbuckle. Haven is inches away from falling, barely able to keep his control. Mick pushes Haven back into the ring, and off of the turnbuckle. But as he does so, Haven takes Mick's head with him! Mick's momentum takes him off of the top rope, as well, and Haven brings Mick crashing to the ground with a top rope Iron Justice! Mick's face hits the mat with a thud, as Haven holds his back from the impact. But the crowd has come unglued, at such a large move from the top rope! Haven crawls towards the turnbuckles, and climbs to get towards the pole. Mick is still down, as Haven reaches towards the money. He's mere centimeters away, as his hands are just barely touching the money in the bag. Haven propels himself one last burst, and grabs the money, as Elizabeth Prince rings the bell.

*Ding, Ding, Ding*

Anderson: The winner of this match.... Haven!

Cohen: Ugh... This makes me sick...

Connor: Now, what's so bad about a big win from Haven?

Cohen: Watch... I'll bet you he starts handing out money to the audience...

Before the referee can even raise Haven's hand, he is, in fact, throwing money out to the fans.

Cohen: See... Oldest trick in the book... Well, I got something to fix him right good.

Jack leaves the announcer's table, and goes towards Selena Anderson.

Connor: Jack... Jack, what are you doing?

Jack rips the microphone from Selena Anderson, as Haven watches on.

Cohen: Hey, moron! So, thought you were going to throw that money out to the fans, huh? Be the noble hero, give to the fans. Well, you had five thousand dollars there, so I just have one question for you... You gonna give a dollar to everyone?

Haven looks to the audience, realizing there's far more than 5,000 fans in the arena. A chant breaks out.

We want dollars! We want dollars! We want dollars!

Haven looks sad, as he reaches into his bag, and realizes he's already out of money. Mick has rolled out of the ring, and is walking up the aisle. Jack looks at Haven with a stern look, and shakes his head.

Cohen: Looks like you don't have a dollar for everyone, hero...

The crowd boos; mostly at Jack, but some realize they won't be getting dollars. Jack picks up papers from the announcer's desk, and walks into the ring, with a pen in hand. He hands the pen and papers to Haven, who looks shamed.

Cohen: I think you know what you have to do...

Haven sighs to himself, and looks down at the paper. He starts scrabbling words on paper, and leaves the ring. He starts passing the paper to fans at ringside. He sadly trots around the ring, with Jack following behind him in glee. One fan shows the cameraman what the paper says.

I.O.U.

One Dollar

Haven

:(

Connor: Folks... We may be here a while. We're gonna take a break... We'll be back with more Ascension Anarchy...

----
We cut backstage at the inside of Mr. Banks' office. He sits on his desk on the phone.

Mr. Banks: I don't what it takes. I want him back here. ASAP!

*knock knock*

I will not have my company's top possession gone like this. You hear me?

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I'M BUSY! GET OUT!

Whoever knocks on the door kicks it, opening it up and breaking it down. It's none other than Ricky Runn. He bursts through with his arms crossed and stands right in front of Banks.

Banks: What the he-

Ricky raises one hand signaling for Banks to stop. He looks peculiarly serious. He pulls out a chair and turns it backwards before sitting and leaning forward. He takes off his shutter shades and places them on the desk.

Ricky: ...... Yo. I'm.... gonna be very clear with you. This King of Swag. This..... Former World Champion.... Is not pleased.

Banks: What?

Ricky: Are you deaf?! I said I'm not pleased.

Banks: So?

Ricky:
What do you mean, so? You unhip old relic, since I won the World title you put some of the most insane circumstances on me. You pitted an entire roster against me and then you pulled out Ty Burna on me. Yo, I shouldn't have to tell you that I'm the biggest money maker you have here. See these shades? 15 thousand sold each week. Who wears them? This stud right here. See the shirt? Another 5 figures in sales. You did incredible injustices to me, dog.

Banks: Dog?

Ricky: Yeah. You don't deserve to be called "dawg". You'll fix this. Or just like your World Champion, you'll lose us. And those 5 figure sales moved by my swagtastic namesake.

Banks: Pardon me if I don't feel threatened, but who's "we"? Your carnival of jobbers?

Ricky: No.

Ricky gets up and grabs his shades. He heads out to the busted door and calls someone over. That someone appears and quickly hooks a major liplock on Ricky Runn. Banks looks on with his eyes wide open realizing who it is Ricky is kissing.

Ricky: You'll lose me and your most requested interviewer. My new love. Rebecca Serra.

Becky cuddles up by Ricky's side and holds onto him before giving Mr. Banks an ultimatum.

Becky: We'll give you some time to think it through.

Ricky: You'll hear my demands soon enough. See ya 'round, dog.

Ricky and Becky leave together as Mr. Banks looks on concerned. His phone rings and he picks up. After a bit of stalling, he speaks.

Banks: Sorry...... Becky Serra is..... Not available.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a tables match!

Introducing first!

[YOUTUBE]q_gfD3nvh-8[/YOUTUBE]
From Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 155lbs, Aubrey Sloan!

Aubrey timidly walks to the ring, trying to keep her eyes focused on the referee. The fans do cheer her though as she climbs into the ring and hunkers down in a corner.

Connor: The youngster Aubrey Sloan, looking to make a big impact here tonight. She has already secured an Elite X title shot next round, so who knows what will come from tonight.

Cohen: She has proved to have some ability, no doubt, but as we have often seen here in WZCW a rookie can flame out just as quickly as they caught fire.

And her opponent!

[YOUTUBE]dCiifu6dV2s[/YOUTUBE]
From Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 225lbs, he is one half of the WZCW Tag Team Champion, Jonathan Hyada!

Hyada makes his way on stage, with his new gold around his waist. The crowd applauds as he sprints down to the ring and slides in. He raises his arms to another pop before handing his title off to the referee.

Cohen: You are looking at a loser Cat. How can a guy who refuses to use weapons win a tables match?

Connor: Just like he and Haven found a way to win that gold that is around his waist, he will find a way to compete valiantly here tonight.

Connor: Now, take a look at this right here. Upon starting our Tour De Locura, WZCW hosted a live event in Lima, Peru. Young Justice was there to celebrate their accomplishment by besting four other teams to capture the WZCW Tag Team Championships. Unfortunately, their party was pooped on so to speak. Just take a look at this footage.

Footage from House Show in Lima said:
We cut to some footage of Young Justice, dressed in very nice suits, in a wrestling ring with a giant green and blue cake standing behind them. Haven has his belt strapped around his waist, while Hyada has his draped over his shoulder. The topper on the cake has little figurines of Haven and Hyada holding miniature tag team champions. Hyada has a microphone held up to his mouth.

Hyada: And we could not have accomplished any of this without you, the WZCW universe!

The crowd pops in response. Haven holds up his own microphone.

Haven: That’s right. We also want to thank one of the local bakeries for donating this awesome cake in celebration of our tag team title win. As you can see, it is big enough for everyone in the arena. Which means…. everyone gets a piece!

The crowd pops once more in excitement! Haven reaches behind his back and pulls out a spatula.

Hyada: Haven, do you want to do the honor of cutting our celebratory cake?

Haven: Yeah!

Just as Haven begins to slice, some sour music hits the PA system.

Flex Mussel and Ramparte storm out of the gorilla position and stomp their way down the entrance ramp. They both jump into the ring with microphones in hand. Flex steps up to Haven and begins speaking.

Flex: First thing first, you two got lucky at All or Nothing.

The crowd responds in a healthy amount of boos.

Flex: Furthermore, we will stop at nothing until we get a two versus two title shot for the tag title belts that we rightfully deserve.

The crowd boos once again. Ramparte nods behind his partner.

Flex: Finally…

Flex pauses for a moment.

Flex: Do you know how many calories are in this cake? Are you trying to single-handledly give the idiots in Lima diabetes?

The crowd responds with extreme distaste.

Flex shares a laugh with his partner as Haven looks highly unamused. Hyada also looks rather annoyed. Flex reaches over and grabs a handful of cake.

Flex: Besides.

Flex reaches his handful of cake out towards Haven.

Flex: This cake looks like it would look a lot better-

Flex smears the cake on Haven’s nice suit.

Flex: On you instead.

Flex begins to laugh as he and Ramparte both hold up their fists. Ramparte shouts into his own microphone.

Ramparte: Hail Cerberus!

Suddenly, Hyada pulls Haven back and then grabs the head of Flex. He shoves him face first into the giant cake. The crowd goes wild as Ramparte goes after Hyada and two begin to brawl. Flex pulls his cake-covered face out of the celebratory pastry. Haven laughs at him until Flex grabs the cake and slams it down on the ring mat. Haven almost begins to cry over the fallen cake. He then lunges at Flex and they begin to fight.

Connor: Well, the two teams continued to make a mess of the ring until security actually had to come out and separate the two.

Cohen: What a bunch of idiots.

Referee Dillon Morse calls for the bell and then steps out of the way. The two competitors step in and share a quick handshake before they begin to feel each other out. Sloan starts off and connects with a couple of rights, before Hyada reverses and manages to back Sloan into the corner with a series of short punches and kicks. Sloan takes a wild swing from the corner. It doesn't connect, but she does manage to get out of the corner. Hyada stays on her with quick kicks to keep her at bay. A quick shot to the gut out of nowhere doubles Hayda over and Aubrey loads up for a big kick, but Hyada rolls out of the way, then tackles Sloan and unloads a couple of shots to the face before rolling away and out of the ring. He looks under the apron and pulls out a table, looking to maybe end this early. Sloan is up and on the outside however and hammers a forearm into the back of her opponent. It knocks the tag champ off balance and allows Sloan to take control. She connects with some sharp kicks to the back of the leg of Hyada, looking to weaken his vertical base and slow down some of his speed. With Hyada on a single knee, Sloan connects with a dropkick to the back and flattens him out.

Connor: So two similar styles on display here in this match, and it has lead to more kicks than I can count.

Cohen: I don't think you can kick an opponent through a table though Cat.

Sloan makes her way around the ring post and flips up the apron. She slides out a table of her own and flips it on its side and unfolds the legs, setting it up. Hyada is on his feet, but takes a moment to shake out his leg before advancing on Sloan. She turns to meet him and the two begin to trade blows. They eventually lock horns and the larger Hyada uses his size advantage to secure a side headlock. He wrenches on the hold, but Sloan shows surprising strength and lifts and slams Hyada, his head hitting the corner of the table on the way down. Sloan gets to her feet, a slight look of concern on her face as Hyada is still on the ground, holding his head and frantically kicking his legs in pain. Sloan paces back and forth, unsure if she should allow Hyada time to recover.

Cohen: Talk about a rookie mistake. Hyada is down and Sloan is giving him time to recover.

Connor: She is showing compassion Jack, something I wonder if you even know the meaning of.

Sloan uneasily lifts Hyada to his feet, and readies him for a suplex through the table. Jon wraps his leg around to counter however, and despite multiples tries Aubrey can't lift him in the air. The champ is able to get the upper hand, and suplexes Sloan to the ground. Both competitors are down on the floor, Jon still holding his head. As they stir, Jon grabs his table from before and props it against the ring, using it to help him stand. He then slides the table into the ring, and rolls in, setting up the table and awaiting Sloan. The youngster gets to her feet and climbs the apron, Hyada meets her. He connects with a couple of right hands, before he grabs Sloan by the back of the head and rams her head first into the turnbuckle. Sloan manages to hang onto the rope, so Hyada attempts the move again. Sloan manages to block this time and returns the favor, sending the champ's head into the top turnbuckle. Hyada stumbles back, and Sloan heads to the top rope. She leaps off, looking for a cross body, but Hyada ducks and Sloan crashes onto the table, one of the legs buckling under the impact. She slides down the table, which is still standing on one leg. Hyada walks to the closest corner and climbs to the second turnbuckle. He leaps off, and connects with a splash onto the table, only Sloan was able to roll off at the last second. As Hyada lies in a heap in the middle of the wrecked table, the bell rings. Referee Dillon Morse walks to the ropes and calls Selena Anderson over.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, Jonathan Hyada did go through a table. However, Aubrey Sloan did not forcibly put him through the table, therefore, the ref has informed me that this match will continue!

Connor: This match will continue!

Sloan uses the ropes to aid herself in getting to her feet. She walks over to Hyada and clears some of the wreckage and drags him to the center of the ring. Once he is clear, she rolls to the outside and searches under the ring, looking for a table. Once she finds one she slides it into the ring. Before she rolls back in, she notices some of the wreckage from before, and grabs the second table still at ringside and tries to drag it inside. Due to the impact from Hyada earlier, one of the legs has been bent and refuses to close. Frustrated Sloan leaves it propped against the ringside barrier before she searches for another. She is unable to find a table but she does kind something familiar to her, a kendo stick.

Cohen: Now I like this. This match is no DQ, and Sloan grew up in a warrior village. She knows her way around that martial arts weapon.

She slides into the ring and unleashes a mighty swing across the leg of Hyada. The leg has already started to swell and bruise from the earlier kicks. She swings away, connecting with multiple shots to the leg. She readies for a final shot to the head, but Jon ducks and she is only able to connect with the top rope. Jon then connects with a dropkick to send Sloan tumbling over the top rope. She manages to hang onto the ropes and land on the apron, as Jon limps over and softens her up with with a few punches. Jon then steps onto the apron with Sloan. She is able to block the next punch, and the two begin to trade vicious kicks back and forth, showcasing their respective martial arts backgrounds. Sloan manages to catch a kick from Hyada, and wraps him up for a devastating suplex, both competitors crash to the floor, with Hyada crashing through the table leaned against the barricade! Dillon Morse calls for the bell.

Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, Aubrey Sloan!

Cohen: What a suplex! Sloan is still down, having managed to throw both herself and Jon Hyada all the way to the barricade, putting Jon through the table!

Connor: Both young competitors had their moments, but Sloan was able to come out on top. You have to think this performance got the attention of new Elite X Champion Constantine.

----
We go backstage with Stacey Madison standing by for an interview with The Elite. Winters and Constantine seem calm enough, but Cougar is pacing place with a large scowl on his face.

Stacey: Ladies and gentlemen, joining me at this time are The Elite. Showtime, right now you must be very angry with what transpired last night at Meltdown Madness. The... Pale Riders, I guess we'll call them, swooped in after your brutal match with Ty Burna to take the World Heavyweight Championship.

Showtime takes the mic away furiously and looks at the camera.

Showtime: Angry isn't even the goddamn word for it, Stacey! I'm furious! Those freaks in pajamas took advantage of my hard work and ran off with MY World Heavyweight Championship. And now you're telling we don't have a World Championship anymore? Stacey, what the hell am I supposed to do to establish our dominance as The Elite around here? What the hell is Constantine defending the Elite X title for? I'll fix this. I'll fix this, I don't kno--

???: HEY!!

A familiar voice echoes from the distance and approaches The Elite. It's Matt Tastic. Holding the Eurasian Championship over his shoulder and a pipe in his hand. Stacey bails at the sight of a potential fight.

Matt:
Hey, Cougar! I saw what you did yesterday to my grandfather.

Matt threatens Constantine and Winters with the pipe as they stand in front of Showtime. Mikey and Granpa Tastic also walk in to restrain the angry Matt and pull him back.

Matt:
You lay another finger on him and I'll crack all three of you open. You hear me?

Mikey: Calm down, Matt. That's enough.

Showtime shows an interested face and pulls aside Constantine and Winters.

Showtime:That old bas- I mean, that fine gentleman is your grandfather? Well, had I known. I'm sorry. Really, I am. Did not mean to disrespect one of the top stars of this company.

Matt drops the pipe and calms down as Showtime talks on.

Showtime: You are one of the best here, Matt. You're also an elite. Just look at you. 4 time Mayhem Champion. A former Elite X Champion like us. And Eurasian Champion. Just look at you now. You're the top champion in the company.

Matt gives a perplexed look as Constantine steps in to talk too.

Constantine:
I'll be honest, Matt. Mikey may be an OK guy, but you really should surround yourself with better company. You do want to be a top guy, right? Mikey and his comedy schtick will only slow you down. You'd fit right in with The Elite. And help us take down those "carnival acts" you hate so much. What do you say?

Matt looks on considering the offer as Constantine extends his hand. Showtime nods approvingly and Michael looks on content with what he sees. Mikey and Granpa don't seem too approving though as Matt looks at them.

Matt: I'll think about it.

Mikey: Come on. We need to be ready for our match.

Matt: I'm always ready, partner.

Mikey and Granpa look on with concerned faces as Matt pulls them away. He puts his hands on their shoulders to reassure them, but it doesn't seem to convince them.

Winters:
Looking to take control of the Eurasian title, huh?

Showtime:
With the World title's status a total mystery, I'd figure keeping the next best thing on a leash would be best for business. Lets see if we can get to the little wannabe. Otherwise.

Constantine: Otherwise we take it by force.

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]hBcXe2B97TQ[/YOUTUBE]​

The haunting voice of Florence guides a sauntering Ramparte down to the ring, casting lustful gazes at some of the women in the audience. The crowd boos, as Ramparte holds his cane in the air, and continues his strut.

Anderson: Introducing first, hailing from Parts Unknown, Ramparte!

Connor: This is the show where a man like Ramparte can launch himself into the main event.

Cohen: Cat, I'll just say it; I hope Ramparte gets Hyada now, and finally lays waste to him, so that Cerberus can hold the tag titles they were screwed out of!

Connor: Young Justice won those belts from Cerberus, and-

Cohen: Young Justice stole those titles!

Ramparte climbs the turnbuckle, and laces himself in the inverted cross, smiling as he stares at Selena Anderson.

Cohen: Come on Hyada, come meet your maker...

[YOUTUBE]T8Zb8EDht0A[/YOUTUBE]​

Connor: What?!

As soon as the first bars of Beethoven begins, the crowd comes unglued. They are going bananas, as Steven Holmes stands in a spotlight. Though the arena is cheering on Holmes, he looks on with disgust. Ramparte is fully erect at the turnbuckle, with a grimace on his face, as referee even Keith Morse seems shocked. Holmes shakes his head and proceeds to make his way down the ramp.

Anderson: His opponent, from Buckinghamshire, England, weighing 235 pounds, "The Elite," Steven Holmes!

Cohen: He lives!

Connor: My God, Steven Holmes, former WZCW Heavyweight Champion, is back! I can't believe this! Neither can the crowd, and neither can Ramparte!

Ramparte is going ballistic, screaming at the referee over this turn of events. Holmes wipes his feet before setting foot on the ring steps and then proceeds up them towards the apron. There, he once more wipes his feet before pausing, taking the crowd in and then entering the ring. The spotlight still with him, Holmes makes his way to the centre of the ring and raises his right arm, his index finger extended upward as he does and poses.

Audience: Welcome back! Welcome back! Welcome back!

Ramparte calms himself, and licks his lips, looking at the returning Elite. Holmes looks down his nose at Ramparte, as Keith Morse calls for the bell. Holmes looks at the crowd with disdain, as Ramparte tries to get the early jump, just as Morse rings the bell.

*Ding, Ding, Ding*

Ramparte backs up a little, and the two circle one another. Holmes looks fantastic, in wrestling shape and ready to wrestle. Ramparte and Holmes grapples, with the audience still solidly behind Steven Holmes. Ramparte gets the upper hand, though, pushing Holmes back and into the ropes. The crowd boos, as Ramparte flexes. Holmes bounces off the ropes, and wastes no time, grabbing Ramparte by the head. He yanks on the head, as Ramparte pushes Holmes into the ropes again. Holmes gets a running start, and attempts a clothesline on Ramparte. Ramparte ducks, though, and Holmes bounces off the opposite ropes, as Ramparte taunts the audience. When he turns around, he is met with a running high knee, into the face! The crowd cheers, as Ramparte collects himself. The crowd begins to chant.

Audience: You still got it! *clap, clap, clap, clap, clap* You still got it! *clap, clap, clap, clap, clap* You still got it!

Connor: This crowd... Oddly really behind Steven Holmes here...

Cohen: These fans are sheep! They'll cheer for any returning wrestler! I'll bet you money if Johnny Scumm returned, he'd get a pop!

Connor:... Sure you want to say that, Cohen?

Cohen:... Not really...

Holmes still seems disgusted by the crowd, as he looks to the audience. But Ramparte is quick to attack, getting into a quick Thesz press, to take Holmes off his feet. Ramparte tries to transition to leg scissors around the midsection. Ramparte squeezes, trying to keep Holmes grounded. Holmes fights away, to a seated position, as Ramparte tries to keep Holmes grounded. The crowd cheers on Holmes, as Holmes hits an elbow to the ear of Ramparte. Another elbow, this time to the head, as Ramparte's grip on Holmes stomach is loosening, Holmes is able to scoot away, hitting another elbow to the temple of Ramparte. Ramparte is rocked by the shot, as Holmes makes it back to his feet. Holmes then connects with a massive kick to the chest, which sends Ramparte down to the mat! Holmes backs away, and attempts a knee drop, to the crowd's delight. But as Holmes crashes down with the knee, Ramparte moves out of the way, making Holmes miss and crash right on his knee. Holmes holds his knee, as he makes it all fours. But Ramparte continues the attack, this time with a stalling leg drop bulldog, which sends Holmes back to the mat again. Ramparte goes for a cover...1....No, one count! Ramparte complains to the referee, trying to get him to quicken his count. Holmes makes it to his knees, as Ramparte measures his opponent. He lifts up The Elite Monarch, and delivers a jarring European Uppercut. But Steven Holmes delivers his own European Uppercut, as the crowd cheers him! Ramparte backs away, but returns with his own European Uppercut, as the two wrestlers are now caught in a duel of uppercuts! Ramparte deals his own, as the crowd boos. Holmes returns with his own European Uppercut.

*Yay*

Ramparte delivers his own, which sends Holmes reeling.

*Boo*

The two exchange blows, fighting tooth and nail. With each blow, the crowd grows louder.

*Yay*

*Boo*

Holmes hits a European Uppercut, which the crowd erupts for. Ramparte staggers back, as Holmes finally grabs the upper hand, for good. He hits another European Uppercut, and then another, which have knocked Ramparte silly! Ramparte seems out on his feet, as Holmes grabs Ramparte's head. The Elite Steven Holmes attempts a butterfly suplex, and sends Ramparte soaring through the air, crashing to the mat with a thud. Holmes floats over the suplex, and attempts a cover, as Morse counts the fall. 1... 2.... No, two count! Holmes holds Ramparte by the head, pulling him by the hair, but Ramparte elbows Holmes in the stomach. He places his head between Holmes legs, and lifts him in the air with a flapjack, as Holmes' head hits the mat with authority. Ramparte then places his foot on the throat of Steven Holmes, to the boos of the crowd.

Connor: Ramparte actually seems rather in control of this match.

Cohen: I could say ring rust here, but that doesn't do Ramparte any justice! He's been carrying himself very well in this match with a former world champion!

Ramparte holds his foot on the throat of Holmes, as Keith Morse administers the count. 1, 2, 3, 4, come on, break it! Ramparte takes his foot off the throat of Holmes, and walks over to the turnbuckle. He climbs to the second rope, and then to the top, taunting the fans. He takes his sweet time to soak in the boos of the crowd, as Ramparte seems in firm control. But Steven Holmes springs up to his feet, and is running towards Ramparte. Holmes climbs the ropes quickly, and out of nowhere, connects with the Superiority Reflex, a European Uppercut from the middle rope! Ramparte is dazed, as Steven balances himself. He grabs Ramparte by the head, and sets him up for the Superiority Suplex, a superplex that completely tilts the momentum of the match. Holmes wastes no time, as Ramparte hits with a thud, and is holding his back in pain. Right in the middle of the ring, Holmes applies Aristocracy Reigns, a camel clutch! Ramparte has nowhere to go to the ropes, as Keith Morse checks to see if Ramparte will submit. Ramparte screams out, trying to keep fighting, but finally submits, which causes the crowd to give a standing ovation to Steven Holmes

*Ding, Ding, Ding*

Steven releases the hold, to the approval of the crowd.

Anderson: Here is your winner by submission... Steven Holmes!

Keith Morse raises the hand of Steven Holmes, who looks on in disgust.

Connor: A good win to mark Steven Holmes' return

Cohen: It does my heart good to see the Monarchy well!

Holmes grabs a microphone, to the approval of the crowd. Holmes looks out, before saying anything. The crowd is giving him an ovation, as Ramparte rolls out of the ring. Steven Holmes... Actually looks touched.

You still got it! You still got it!

Holmes tries to speak, pressing the microphone to his lips. But the adoration of the crowd gets the better of him. He... Almost seems humbled. His cheeks turn red, as the crowd continues to cheer him on. Holmes soaks up the adulation, but tries to speak again. The crowd will not let him, as they cheer the returning Elite. They all seem so very happy to see Steven Holmes return... And it seems to touch The Elite. Holmes actually smiles, with mirth! Perhaps, this will be a new era for Steven Holmes. He thinks things over, and asks the crowd to quiet. The crowd does, waiting to hear what Steven Holmes has to say.

Holmes:.... You bloody rubes...

Steven Holmes' snarl returns, as the crowd boos at this. They have been betrayed, and are sure to let The Elite know it, as he walks out of the ring. Holmes refuses to acknowledge the fans, as he walks up the aisle, victorious.

Connor:... What a prick...

Cohen: Isn't he wonderful?

Cat lets out a sigh.

Connor: We have plenty more Ascension... Our main event is coming up. Don't go away.

Backstage is Becky Serra for an interview.

Serra:
Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is returning to WZCW after a long absence. Please welcome back the one and only Steven Holmes!

The crowd boo's loudly as it catches Steven's attention.

Serra: Steven, we knew you'd be back. But not when. Maybe the crowd doesn't seem like it, but we're all happy to have you back with us. Any comments on you return? Future plans you'd like to tell us about?

Steven simply looks on giving no answer as the crowd keeps booing.

Serra: Anything, Steven?

Holmes:
I'm sorry, love. It's just that I'm shocked to learn these heathens and beach rats actually understand the Queen's English. Carry on.

Holmes walks off as Becky looks on confused as Frank Mortlock appears looking on.

Serra: Anything I can help you with?

Mortlock
: Yes, actually. Seems like there's a lot of cases worth looking into around here tonight. The situation the World Championship, the crowd actually understanding English and of course why I'm not getting any TV time. But that's alright. I'll be back in due time and I'll make sure that proper justice is served. In the meantime, stay out of trouble.

----

There’s a good pop for the former EurAsian champion as he walks out onto the ramp and throws his arm in the air.

Anderson: Introducing first, San Francisco, California by way of from Indianapolis, Indiana, weighing 325 pounds, Mikey Stormrage!

Mikey walks down the ramp, high-fiving fans as he does so.

A mist gathers onstage under pink lighting. A young woman walks through, waving a gohei back and forth.

Anderson: And his partner, from Ise, Mie, Japan, Kagura Ohzora!!

Kargura seems genuinely pleased to be making her debut, as she comes down the ramp in front of an applauding crowd.

Connor: Kagura is a brand new star in the WZCW, all the way from Japan!

Cohen: Damn foreigners, stealing our jobs.

Kagura gets into the ring, and bows to each section of the audience, as well as bowing to Mikey, who happily bows back.

Tastic emerges onto the ramp, and raises his newly won EurAsian title in the air.

Anderson: And their opponents, first, from Orange County California, the EurAsian Champion, Matt Tastic!

Cohen: I was pretty glad when Tastic won the title. Until he went soft and hugged that beached whale Stormrage…

Tastic gets to the end of the ramp and raises his title in the air again, with a wink aimed at Mikey. Mikey smirks back, and gestures to his waist, reminding Tastic that he has a rematch.

Dr Zeus comes out alone and begins to head down the ramp.

Anderson: Making his way to the ring, from Portland, Oregon, representing the Pale Riders, Dr. Zeus.

Zeus gets to the bottom of the ramp, and ignores Tastic, getting up on the apron alone.

Connor: Zeus’ buddy the Beard was supposed to be in this match, but it seems the Beard has walked out on us.

Cohen: He can do whatever he want, he’s our new World Champion!

Referee Jun Akiyama calls for the bell as Tastic and Mikey start the match. Tastic extends his hand, and they share a quick handshake like they did at All or Nothing.

Cohen: Get on with the damn match.

They tie up in the centre of the ring. Mikey uses his size to push Tastic back into the corner. The referee asks for a clean break, and Mikey abides, backing off. Before Tastic can get out of the corner, Mikey charges at him, but Tastic rolls out of the way, and Mikey hits the turnbuckles. He bounces backwards, and Tastic runs off the ropes and hit a Spinning Wheel kick! Mikey goes down and Tastic goes for the pin, but Mikey kicks out before his shoulders have even touched the mat.

Tastic keeps up the control, picking up Mikey and pushing him into the corner. He begins to stomp away at the midsection of the big man, before trying to Irish Whip him across the ring. Mikey reverses, pulling Tastic into a big short-arm clothesline! Mikey goes for a pin, 1…. Kick out by Tastic! Mikey gets up and tags in Kagura, to cheers from the crowd.

Connor: Our first chance to see this new recruit in action.

Cohen: Talk about being thrown into the deep end, though…

Kagura sits Tastic up and puts on a Chinlock to try and wear down the EurAsian champion. She pulls back on his neck, and Tastic is clearly in pain. But Tastic grabs Kagura’s arms and uses his superior strength to pull them apart. Holding onto Kagura’s arms, Tastic gets to his feet, pulling Kagura up with him. But Kagura pulls her arms free and hits a Shuffle Sidekick square on the jaw! Tastic hits the mat and Kagura goes for a pin, 1…. 2… Kick out by Tastic!

Kagura picks Tastic up and Irish Whips him into the corner. She runs at him, going for the Running Knee Strike, but Tastic catches her, and hits her with an Inverted Atomic Drop! Kagura stays on her feet, and Tastic follows up with a Spinning Backfist! He goes for a pin, 1…. 2…. Kick out by Kagura!

Tastic picks himself up and goes to the corner, looking for the tag. Zeus slaps him in the face, which counts as a tag, and gets into the ring. Tastic is shocked for a moment, before the anger slowly rises in him. He goes to attack Zeus, but the referee holds him back, forcing him to get out onto the apron. Zeus looks on as Tastic stomps on the steel steps out of anger. Zeus turns around and Kagura hits him with a huge throat thrust! Zeus goes down clutching his neck as Kagura limps to the corner, tagging in Mikey.

Connor: It doesn’t matter if it’s a rookie or a vet; you should never turn your back on an opponent!

Mikey quickly hits a running Senton and goes for a pin, 1… 2… Kick out by Zeus. Mikey picks up the Good Doctor and throws him into the corner. He sits a series of Shoulder Thrusts, which knocks the wind out of Zeus. Mikey Irish Whips Zeus hard across the ring. Zeus bounces off the turnbuckles and Mikey runs at him, hitting a devastating running Crossbody. Mikey goes for another pin, 1… 2… Kick out by Zeus.

Mikey gets up and plays to the cheering crowd before stalking Zeus, wanting to set up the Game Over. Zeus gets up, looking off balance, and Mikey lifts him up. He goes to hit the finishing manoeuvre, but Zeus reverses it into a DDT! Mikey is down, his head a little fuzzy, as Zeus tries to crawl to his corner. He inches closer and closer to Tastic, his hand extended. He finally gets close enough to go for the tag, but Tastic steps down off the apron! Zeus’ face is a mixture of pain, confusing and anger. Tastic shouts “I tripped!” at him. Zeus manages to get to his feet and starts screaming at Tastic to get on the ramp. Tastic points behind Zeus, and Zeus turns around, where Mikey lifts him up and hits the Game Over successfully this time!

Instead of going for the pin, Mikey tags in Kagura to take over. She smiles at him and quickly slaps on the Fourth Dance of Toyouke Omikami. Zeus quickly taps out and the match is over!

Anderson: Here are your winners, Mikey Stormrage and Kagura Ohzora!

Mikey raises Kagura’s hand in the air as the crowd applaud. Tastic mockingly pretends to be upset by the loss, until he’s handed his EurAsian title, at which point he grins, and begins to head up the ramp.

Cohen: What nonsense! Tastic didn’t trip there!

Connor: You can’t prove that he didn’t….

Cohen: I hate you.

Just as Mikey and Tastic begin making their way up the ramp, fire erupts from the corner posts as Zeus lays prone on the mat still. The lights go out and the crowd begins cheering wildly, knowing what that means. The lights return after a few moments and Ty Burna is standing in the ring, his head down as the crowd continues to cheer loudly.

Connor: We're not done here tonight!

Ty lifts his head up, his eyes glowing red and he grits his teeth, the wounds of war from the night prior still fresh upon his face. Zeus tries to get to his feet but Ty is quickly on him, his hand right around his throat as he backs him up into the corner. A swift right to the stomach buckles Zeus over, dropping to his knees as Ty stands above him. He grabs him by the throat as he screams at Zeus to beg for mercy. Zeus claws at Ty's hand, trying to get away to no avail as the panic begins to set in his eyes.

Cohen: Somebody stop this!

Referee Akiyama tries to pull Ty off but is quickly batted away with a free arm. Zeus bites down hard, even breaking skin as blood begins to trickle down Ty's hand but it still doesn't phase him as he drags Zeus to the center of the ring by the throat. Suddenly Ty transitions into a Cobra Clutch, setting up for his new submission The Harbiner's Omen! Zeus struggles but the life is getting choked out of him. A manic gleam forms in Ty's eyes as he stares right into Zeus's before dropping down into a triangle choke! However before Ty can fully lock in the submission, he's blasted right in the head with a chair from Amber Warren and Fallout as they run in from the crowd. Ty tries to hold on but another shot to the head ends that hope. The boos rain down as Amber drops chair shot after chair shot, busting open the freshly cut wounds on Ty once again.

Connor: No, not again! Ty's still hurt badly from Meltdown!

Cohen: His comeback ends after three shows. Who knew? But where's our World Champion The Beard at?

They lift him up and Fallout hits Half Life, dropping Ty down perfectly as Amber ascends the top turnbuckle, setting up for the Sin City Express. Suddenly Ty is pulled to the outside by the returning Mikey. Ty crumbles against the barricade as Fallout and Amber stare him down inside the ring. Zeus slowly gets up to his knees as he stares out at Ty, a look of glee on his face at the blood running down the former world champion's face. Mikey tries to help Ty up, but Ty pulls away sharply, staring back at Mikey before falling back against the barricade again, his eyes locked up at the Pale Riders. Mikey tries to help Ty up again, but Ty refuses it once again. He stands up straight slowly, before rushing towards the ring but Mikey intercepts him and holds him back, Ty screaming at the Riders.

Connor: This certainly isn't over, but it appears someone at least is willing to help Ty in his war.

Cohen: So he's got that fat boy Mikey to help him. Ty's in a lot of trouble if that's the only ally he can scrounge up from the dregs!

Connor: The Pale Riders reign supreme on Ascension tonight! We're out of time here on Ascension Anarchy! For Jack Cohen, I'm Cat Connor, goodnight!

The camera slowly pans to Zeus leaning through the ropes, mocking Ty as Mikey tries to hold him at bay and back him up the entrance ramp as Ascension goes off the air.

Credits:

Blade - Main event tag
Haiku - Holmes vs. Ramparte, Overlast vs. Haven, segments
Yaz - Aubrey Sloan vs. Jonathan Hyada
Ty - Segments
Harthan - Segments
KJ - Segments

Guests:

Kermit - Segments

Hope you enjoyed the show, everybody. Boards will soon be up for the next time we return to WZCW action - stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back