Artistic Box of Cheez-its.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigCheez-It

Making ankles snap since 1998.
So I have been making sigs for the past 6 years.
I've created templates, been involved in numerous graphic competitions through out internet more famously known for my art on a site called GR(Gaming and Art site). I have some examples of my work up here, and I'll be taking requests, the only issue is I'll be traveling to my local library to upload them.(currently no internet at my apartment.) But I have AdobePhotoshop CS2 and I'll be glad to take requests. Freddy4190 knows me and my work as I used him for input on my work.

Request Sheet-

Name-
Style-(Abstract/Grunge/Tech/Manip
Render/Image-
Colors-
Size

Examples
SOTW6.jpg

post-12-1114461877.jpg

red3copyss2.jpg

RedFuneralofHearts.jpg

redcopy3we.jpg

post-12-1117035361.jpg

My recent Halloween sig
Artisticelements.jpg

Their pretty good, they only thing they need to be though is bigger, but other than that they are pretty good.

Bigger? The average size would be 450x150.
For normal graphic sigs, but that's what the norm is on other sites.
What would be the avarage size signature for this site then?

The average size here is about 500x300.

We have a 800 pixel limit and it cannot be above 500 pixels in height of width.

Wow. Ya'll definetly work the size up on here then haha.
Well another addition then, when requesting state the size you would like your signature.

Badass like always bro. I wish I had a hint of artistic talent.. I just found that Irish Pride one you made me in my Photobucket a long time ago. haha! But yeah, up the size a bit.. sweet regardless.

Badass. Another sig maker. Love the work. Try competing in the Ultimate Sig Making Battle Royale. Its fun and a great way to get your work known.

Yum @ the first one. Try what I told you earlier bro. I am in no way whatsoever artistic at all. Maybe try making a sig without so much going on? Know what i'm getting at? Your sigs have alot of stuff going on in them, not that it's anything bad. Just dabble abit with more simplistic ideas.

Its OK. You can vary your sizes. Your style is very unique and very underrated. Give it your all and it will work out... Boy that was corny. :p
You're doing great.

Could you make a banner with the letters "C K D: Crush Kill Destroy Wrestling" on it? The same size you make all of your banners, and could you use a blue and white color scheme?

Rep would be given if you go through with this.

That's all you want?
So just a brush style signature in blue and white. Seems rather simple. Ill have this to you later today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back