ARLO'S SIG REQUESTS: V2.0

Could I have one of CM Punk pouring alcohol from the bottle (did it on SmackDown I think) with the text "Straight Edge For Life", thanks.

If possible, would I be able to have a pic of Velvet Sky bending over the rope with perhaps a purple, pink, or blue background? Maybe a "Let The Pigeons Loose!" quote or something, not sure how that would work. Look forward to seeing what you can put out, love all the other sigs!

DID NONE OF YOU READ MY WARNING?!
I CAN'T CUT SHIT OUT!!!

May I please have a John Cena signature?

I want John Cena to be sticking a middle finger at John Morrison while Morrison is on the ground knocked unconscious.

John Cena has 1 foot over Morrison. John Cena is screaming at him.

John Cena has his purple shirt on and John Morrison has his furry pants on.

And they're both in the Raw ring.

How can I make a sig of something that hasn't happened?! Do you think I draw these?!
Take your request somewhere else.

Could I have one of CM Punk pouring alcohol from the bottle (did it on SmackDown I think) with the text "Straight Edge For Life", thanks.

Sorry man, I think you'll have to take this to someone else.

If you'd like to make a broader request, I'll do it for you!

Hey dude welcome back, i been doing my own sigs now a days but i cant seem to get this one right...you have done these perfect for me in the past so here is my request. Any chance you can do me one with edge and have it say thank you edge, you can add logos or effects or whatever you want as long as it could have those 2 thatd be great...oh heres the image if you could use it thatd rock:

Edge-2011Cutout_by_Jibunjishin5.jpg

Hey mate, love the work.

Would love a Miz sig. I love the style of this one, and would love a Miz one similar.

therealpeopleschamp.png

A pic of him with his new title would be amazing, and 'Im the Miz, and I'm AWESOME! on there somewhere would be great. As for the background, go for whatever you like.

Thanks mate.

Just an addition to my request as i was thinking about it, in the above one where you have cena's logo type thing in the background, Miz's logo would be sweet in mine if possible. If not, all good. Thanks.

Hey dude welcome back, i been doing my own sigs now a days but i cant seem to get this one right...you have done these perfect for me in the past so here is my request. Any chance you can do me one with edge and have it say thank you edge, you can add logos or effects or whatever you want as long as it could have those 2 thatd be great...oh heres the image if you could use it thatd rock:

Edge-2011Cutout_by_Jibunjishin5.jpg

ratedrockstar9.png

LINK:http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/636/ratedrockstar9.png

The pic you supplied me with was pretty small so I couldn't make it the central one. I hope my Edge tribute sig turns out as good as this :)

Hey mate, love the work.

Would love a Miz sig. I love the style of this one, and would love a Miz one similar.

A pic of him with his new title would be amazing, and 'Im the Miz, and I'm AWESOME! on there somewhere would be great. As for the background, go for whatever you like.

Thanks mate.

brisbanebrocko.png

LINK:http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4365/brisbanebrocko.png

I wasn't sure which logo you meant so I tried a few out and this worked best. Hope you like it :)

Love it, thanks a bunch. Sorry to be a pain, but could you try it with a dark blue/purple instead of the red?

Cheers

Love the sig dude, thanks much! Sorry it took me a while to reply and give you props, been busy as hell lately!!

How about a Sheamus sig, with the text The United States of Sheamus, of course some red, white, and blue, but some traditional Irish Green in the mix would be cool as well.

hey hey awesome sigs. was wondering if you could whip up a christian sig for me. also, if its not too much, a derrick rose one would be good too. thanks dude! go crazy with it :D

Love it, thanks a bunch. Sorry to be a pain, but could you try it with a dark blue/purple instead of the red?

Cheers

brisbanebrocko2.png

LINK:http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5656/brisbanebrocko2.png

How about a Sheamus sig, with the text The United States of Sheamus, of course some red, white, and blue, but some traditional Irish Green in the mix would be cool as well.

bionicredneck2.png

LINK:http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7218/bionicredneck2.png

Arlo, I'm looking for a sig for WZCW.

In the sig I have now, there is a picture of the guy (real life name gerado. You can google him and find the picture) of him hit his fist into his hand. I want that one if you can find it. Then on the other side of the sig I want a picture of Johnny Curtis for NXT season four. Any one would work but I want it to show a fenime side to him.

Underneath them both I want it to say: Paradyse Cruz and try to have Armando Paradyse (Gerado) on the left and Sean Cruz (Johnny Curtis) on the right.

Thanks a bunch and rep will be provided.

Arlo, I'm looking for a sig for WZCW.

In the sig I have now, there is a picture of the guy (real life name gerado. You can google him and find the picture) of him hit his fist into his hand. I want that one if you can find it. Then on the other side of the sig I want a picture of Johnny Curtis for NXT season four. Any one would work but I want it to show a fenime side to him.

Underneath them both I want it to say: Paradyse Cruz and try to have Armando Paradyse (Gerado) on the left and Sean Cruz (Johnny Curtis) on the right.

Thanks a bunch and rep will be provided.

Sorry man, but if you read my rules I clearly say that I can't cut stuff! If you can find me a render (no background) and send me a link I can do it, but otherwise I'm afraid I can't. Make an open request in the request sections.

Trust me, I only say this coz I don't want to make you a shitty sig.

Sorry again.

Yeah, F*** it, I'll take a Straight Edge themed sig with CM Punk if you can do it. Thank you man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back