• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Arkham City, BF3, Or Skyrim?

I'm guessing BF3 is Battlefield....

Haven't played Batman, but I can tell you I've already put in 12-15 hours on Skyrim, and didn't start playing until between 3-5 p.m. last night. Price of a game is $60, so if you do some basic math, you can see how much value I've already gotten from the game.

And I doubt I'm even an 1/8th of the way done with the main quest.

How difficult is it to not get completely sucked into the game? I can't devote a huge amount of time (At least daily) to it and I've never played an Elder Scrolls game

How difficult is it to not get completely sucked into the game? I can't devote a huge amount of time (At least daily) to it and I've never played an Elder Scrolls game

It's not easy. Last night, I had planned on stopping just as soon as I finished a quest and figured I would be done by 9 p.m. (it was 8:45 or so at the time)....10 p.m. came around and I still hadn't finished the quest. It was 10:15 before I had saved and turned off the PS3 to take a shower.

Definitely a game for the weekends.

Any of you guys know how much Skyrim would run for a trade in at gamestop right now? I dont play it or anything, just wanted to get wwe 12 for my kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back