• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are You tired of Brodus Clay squash matches?

Well at least they are more entertaining than Ryback matches. I just wish he had some better moves that generic splash he does is horrible and lazy. Plus he has had a few encounters where he isn’t successful with Big Show.

I liked brodus clay in nxt when he was in the corner of alberto del rio. And i kinda still enjoy watching him as the funkasouras however if they dont get him past the squash matches soon he will never get further in his career.

Look at santino. While he his like Brodus clay in the way that he is made to make the crowd happy he is much different. Santino is used in comedy however he has good in ring skills and if he got past the stupid cobra finisher i dont see brodus clay going that far.

Brodus clay lost his push when Show started jobbing for Cena, and when David Otunga left to film in a movie. If Brodus asked to change his gimmick i wouldnt see him lasting more than 8 months, while the way he is he might go another year and a half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back