• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are you scared of Luther?

Are you scared of Luther?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
So, I got a PM from an unnamed memeber about my bullying of Wrestling V.1. in the prison. I told him he deserved it, the guy then did the usual "It's cool, you guys are in charge here" shit. I hate that, I should have banned him on the spot, but I didn't. Now I'm going off on a tangent, ad I don't want to. Point is, the guy said he avoided me cos he didnt want to get banned. So, anyone else avoid me so they don't get banned?

btw, this guy wasn't Colamania, all I did was accuse him of being a woman interested in 80 year old drag queens, he got off lightly.

Jonny 5 staying alive, I love short circuit

I agree with Y2Jake, I am actually e-scared of you and tend to just stay out of your way :p it's safter

Not... I know a guy that's got dirt on you, says you collect and play with Pretty Little Ponies. He even showed me an image, and I was almost cried in laughter... how can I seriously fear a prissy puss like you?!:headscratch:

Not... I know a guy that's got dirt on you, says you collect and play with Pretty Little Ponies. He even showed me an image, and I was almost cried in laughter... how can I seriously fear a prissy puss like you?!:headscratch:

Dude, ponys casn be fucking scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back