• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are you kidding me? *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exist2Inspire51

Dark Match Winner
So I was reading about what will happen during Impact this week and I read that there is a six sides of steel match between Beer Money and the British Invasion. Now I have no problem with this but I do have a problem with the ending to it. This is a fucking Six Sides of Steel match and it ends in DQ. Are you kidding me? How in the hell does a Cage match end in a DQ? Can someone please answer this and answer it logically, because logically it makes no damn sense.

Use spoiler tags

Well its Professional Wrestling, for example. The Royal Rumble is meant to be no DQ yet Finlay got DQ'ed for wanting apart of the action early in 2008
Professional Wrestling does not always makes sense, thats why there has been allot of, The Fuck? Moments during the years

thats tna for ya. im not critisising but last week it was the time limit thing with kurt and aj, now this week its the dq in a cage match ! wtf

Because those two things are on the same level.:rolleyes: Time limit draws existed for decades in wrestling and used to be a common, but not too common finish for a match between top tier stars. As for this DQ I'm not sure what to think, but as has been said wrestling doesn't always make sense, the point of the match is to build the feud between B.M.I. and B.I. and if it accomplishes that then I'm ok with it.

thats tna for ya. im not critisising but last week it was the time limit thing with kurt and aj, now this week its the dq in a cage match ! wtf

:banghead:
Time limit draws are old school finishes.
It builds both stars immensely as top carders and builds the prestige of the belt more. Which face it, after all the crap AJ has been through and what a joke of a title the TNA WHC belt is, they needed that draw.

A DQ in a cage match? Really? I haven't seen or read the spoilers yet this week, will do now I think. But seriously? Cages have been no DQ as long as they have been around to the best of my knowledge...

Oh well...whatever keeps the storyline flowing I suppose...I don't think its too important.

Just My Opinion

I think it's funny that people feel the need to focus on this one hiccup on Impact this week as new comes out that the main event at the next pay per view is actually going to be: AJ vs. Joe vs. Daniels for the World Title! This is something as a TNA fan I've waited on for years. Finally the three most deserving guys in the company get to headline a pay per view and it involves the World Title. Not to mention the fact that we're going to see a major feud with Nigel McGuiness and Kurt Angle and Nigel is actually getting booked over Angle to begin the feud. Oh yeah and we also get a Six Sides of Steel match and an Ultimate X match on free TV and people still want to complain. My God please go back to watching your WWE and whatever bullshit finishes Vince is gonna spoon feed you this week. I'll be here with the TNA fans actually hoping and praying we are entering a new golden age of wrestling!

My God please go back to watching your WWE and whatever bullshit finishes Vince is gonna spoon feed you this week. I'll be here with the TNA fans actually hoping and praying we are entering a new golden age of wrestling!

Well, WWE is right now kicking TNA's ass dude, you don't know what the hell you are talking about. WWE would even be better if they stopped making Triple H to be the main focus on RAW every week of every month of every year. But anyways, TNA is where the rejected WWE wrestlers go to make it big example Matt Morgan, Rhino, Scott Steiner, and AJ Styles. Yeah I said it, AJ Styles had a tryout match in WWE a long time ago against I think it was Essa Rios and lost and then he was offered a contract, but didn't want to sign with WWE because he would of had to move to a different city. TNA at this moment could get destroyed by WWE any day of the week.

Now to the issue that thing thread was made for. I don't get it either because they also have pinning and submitting in cage matches which I know has been around for a long time, but the point of a cage match is to climb over the cage or go through the door.

i really hated that the aj and angle match ended that way i thought it was a really bad ending. it was a really great match until it ended that way i never knew that there was a time limit on matches wwe doent do the whole time limit thing or as long as i been watching and its been along time. what about when john cena and Shawn michaels fought it out for an hr after there match at wrestlemaina there was no time limit on that and also WTF i mean really WTF how the hell do you get DQ in a cage match i dont even know how the hell that is possible i going to watch TNA manana and see want horse s*** TNA pulled this week. TNA has had good matches and all i like how there not all PG and crap but matter of fact is they are still the second rate show and has yet to be on the level WWE is currently on

I think having the Angle/AJ match go to a time-limit draw is absolutely perfect. The time-limit draw is a technique NWA used to elevate stars for years! Despite the fact AJ has the belt now and it could definitely be argued he doesn't need elevated at this point, I personally think he does. While most people here have been wanting AJ back in the title scene for quite a while, in the grand scheme of things it came about kind of quickly. Going to a time-limit draw with Angle shows he can "hang with the big boys" and deserves the title.

During the '80s, Ric Flair was the master of the time limit draw. He would travel the country competing against the regional heroes/champions. To put those guys over without tarnishing his own reputation, he would frequently go to a time limit draw with his opponents. I can remember a laundry list of guys who Flair faced to time-limit-draw finishes. When he traveled to Dallas during the height of the World Class Championship Wrestling days, he wrestled Gino Hernandez, Chris Adams and any number of Von Erichs to draws. Whenever he popped by Memphis, he would always take Jerry Lawler to a draw. Early in Lex Luger's career, "The Total Package" started a meteoric rise to stardom by going to a one-hour draw with Flair. Down in Puerto Rico, he fought Carlito and Primo's dad Carlos Colon to untold draws. Other people I remember Flair wrestling to time-limit draws include Barry Windham, Ricky Morton and "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin. The draw was a great way to showcase an up-and-coming wrestler's potential without the champ dropping the belt.

Of course, Flair's other favorite was the intentional DQ finish. The number of people he wrestled to a draw pales in comparison with those he put over big-time, getting his ass kicked for 10-, 15-, 20-mins. before purposely getting himself disqualified. That was a REALLY big story-telling device during the '80s, when Flair was at the peak of his popularity/notoriety. It was how he allowed the regional/challenging wrestler to get a win/show he could hang with the champ without dropping the title.

Sure, it's not as good as a clear-cut winner, but it's still an AWESOME tool to move one performer forward without causing the other to lose a step. I think using it with AJ/Angle was completely appropriate. It's certainly better than some cheap run-in ending or no-contest decision, wouldn't you say?

Well, WWE is right now kicking TNA's ass dude, you don't know what the hell you are talking about. WWE would even be better if they stopped making Triple H to be the main focus on RAW every week of every month of every year. But anyways, TNA is where the rejected WWE wrestlers go to make it big example Matt Morgan, Rhino, Scott Steiner, and AJ Styles. Yeah I said it, AJ Styles had a tryout match in WWE a long time ago against I think it was Essa Rios and lost and then he was offered a contract, but didn't want to sign with WWE because he would of had to move to a different city. TNA at this moment could get destroyed by WWE any day of the week.

Now to the issue that thing thread was made for. I don't get it either because they also have pinning and submitting in cage matches which I know has been around for a long time, but the point of a cage match is to climb over the cage or go through the door.

Wow way to use wikipedia and act like you know about professional wrestling. The reason AJ didn't take the developmental deal was because he didn't want to relocate his wife. This is a real reason to call him a WWE reject. AJ has only went on to become the best wrestler in the history of TNA. He's a reject. Yeah that's why WWE has tried in the past to throw money his way to get him to jump ship and he never has and says he never will. Yeah he's a WWE reject alright. You are the perfect intelligence level for the WWE's product. Vince loves people like you. Please go ahead and watch all your DQ finishes for every main event of every raw and enjoy it. How about this week when we didn't even get a match between HBK and Jericho. That was great wrestling action. Much better than the incredible 20 minute match between Angle and AJ.

Now as far as being a place for WWE rejects. Yeah they have took in former wrestlers from WWE. So what? What do you think the WWE did back during their prime? They took in and stole tons of talent from ECW and WCW. Did that make the WWF a place for WCW and ECW rejects? That is dumb. How about when WCW brought in former WWF talent and ECW talent. Did that make them a place for rejects? No it didn't help them to be the biggest company in wrestling for some short time. The only reason they died out was because of poor management.

As far as the wrestlers you've mentioned among countless others that wrestled for other companies lets run down the line:

Kevin Nash - involved in a huge storyline and has done nothing but put over young talent, everything you could ask for in a guy his age
Matt Morgan - a guy that WWE never used correctly and has proven he has the talent and athleticism to at least be a quality player
Scott Steiner - not of much use but again has put over the young talent
Team 3D - Vince tried to resign them not too long ago and they decided to stay with TNA, since then they have held titles and put over the likes of the X-Division, Beer Money, and the British Invasion
Rhino - Vince also tried to resign him but he would not leave TNA, instead has stayed on, been a team player and has put over the young talent
Abdul Bashir - nothing more than a role player in the World Elite
Bobby Lashley - Vince would kill to have him back, especially with the exposure he will give TNA as a top MMA fighter if he makes it that far
Elijah Burke - It was dumb to let him go as he is going to be a star for years to come and was the best thing to come out of WWECW
Kurt Angle - the best wrestler in the business, Vince would take him back in a heartbeat
Mick Foley - again Vince would love to have him back, don't act like he wouldn't
Taz - huge upgrade on commentary and again Vince would definately take him back over his options on commentary

So there you have it. A list of former WWE talent on the TNA roster. Each of them play a role but in no way do they overpower the roster anymore. Look at the TNA champs. AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Eric Young, British Invasion. Now while Doug Williams isn't a TNA Original the rest of the roster sure as hell is. We are finally moving toward a TNA where the home grown talent are running the show and all you still here are the unintelligent ramblings of WWE fans who says TNA sucks and WWE rejects. It's funny in a way, sad in another.

The cage match ended because the ref got knocked out, hit or whatever -- in reality, shouldn't all matches end in a DQ because of this? Even matches where anything goes? Besides, just because WWE would allow refs to be punched out during no DQ matches and claim it's within the match rules, doesn't mean TNA would. If the match helps get heat and momentum behind this feud, then who cares what the finish is. It's not like TNA does this week in and week out.....like the WWE does.

Out of all the things WWE does on a weekly basis, you're going to trash TNA for this? At least they give us the main event they advertise.

Wow way to use wikipedia and act like you know about professional wrestling. The reason AJ didn't take the developmental deal was because he didn't want to relocate his wife. This is a real reason to call him a WWE reject. AJ has only went on to become the best wrestler in the history of TNA. He's a reject. Yeah that's why WWE has tried in the past to throw money his way to get him to jump ship and he never has and says he never will. Yeah he's a WWE reject alright. You are the perfect intelligence level for the WWE's product. Vince loves people like you. Please go ahead and watch all your DQ finishes for every main event of every raw and enjoy it. How about this week when we didn't even get a match between HBK and Jericho. That was great wrestling action. Much better than the incredible 20 minute match between Angle and AJ.

Now as far as being a place for WWE rejects. Yeah they have took in former wrestlers from WWE. So what? What do you think the WWE did back during their prime? They took in and stole tons of talent from ECW and WCW. Did that make the WWF a place for WCW and ECW rejects? That is dumb. How about when WCW brought in former WWF talent and ECW talent. Did that make them a place for rejects? No it didn't help them to be the biggest company in wrestling for some short time. The only reason they died out was because of poor management.

As far as the wrestlers you've mentioned among countless others that wrestled for other companies lets run down the line:

Kevin Nash - involved in a huge storyline and has done nothing but put over young talent, everything you could ask for in a guy his age
Matt Morgan - a guy that WWE never used correctly and has proven he has the talent and athleticism to at least be a quality player
Scott Steiner - not of much use but again has put over the young talent
Team 3D - Vince tried to resign them not too long ago and they decided to stay with TNA, since then they have held titles and put over the likes of the X-Division, Beer Money, and the British Invasion
Rhino - Vince also tried to resign him but he would not leave TNA, instead has stayed on, been a team player and has put over the young talent
Abdul Bashir - nothing more than a role player in the World Elite
Bobby Lashley - Vince would kill to have him back, especially with the exposure he will give TNA as a top MMA fighter if he makes it that far
Elijah Burke - It was dumb to let him go as he is going to be a star for years to come and was the best thing to come out of WWECW
Kurt Angle - the best wrestler in the business, Vince would take him back in a heartbeat
Mick Foley - again Vince would love to have him back, don't act like he wouldn't
Taz - huge upgrade on commentary and again Vince would definately take him back over his options on commentary

So there you have it. A list of former WWE talent on the TNA roster. Each of them play a role but in no way do they overpower the roster anymore. Look at the TNA champs. AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Eric Young, British Invasion. Now while Doug Williams isn't a TNA Original the rest of the roster sure as hell is. We are finally moving toward a TNA where the home grown talent are running the show and all you still here are the unintelligent ramblings of WWE fans who says TNA sucks and WWE rejects. It's funny in a way, sad in another.

Not really to discuss about if TNA sucks or not( it doesn't by the way even iff the Dq finish was ackward) but you need to get your facts straight, WWE did not stole talent from ECW or WCW, in the case of WCW it was the other way around and in the case of ECW, WWE help them a little, this helped ECW and also helped WWE to scout talent, not to steal it, and it was not until the dying times of WCW that some of their wrestlers decided to go to the ship that was not sinking.

Sorry but honestly, TNA would not be able to steal anyone from WWE from the monetary stand point and exposure stand point, and please don't bring Nigel McGuiness because the reason is on TNA and not WWE is already posted on the news section.

In the case of the rejects you mention well is not that WWE is desperate to take any of them right away.

In Kurt Angle's case the reason he is not being brought back is because as good as he is, his health is an issue, working the TNA schedule is way healthier for him, even people with special contracts like Michaels make more shows than him in a year. In my view I hope he stays in TNA for his own good, because I really don't thing iWWE will be good for him, the guy is a workoholic (which sometimes is not a great thing) and it won't be Vince pushing him but Kurt himself to be working as much as possible and in the end he might end up the way he was when he got out.

Now on LAshley, he is talented alright, but Vince won't kill for the guy, now if he gets better maybe they would like him back but at the time he was gone he was proven that his pushes came too fast every time, he was not in the leage of the Big show when he took the ECW title from him (because Big show was on his way out) and even worse when he faced John Cena, it is the first time that I have heard so may boos for each man, with Cena it was to be expected since he has way more haters back then but with Lashley not that much, his promos lacked of intensity and he sometimes seemed lost in the ring.

He is just seen as a great wrestler now (which he is still not) because of his MMA career in which he still needs to face a top credible opponent. It was wise for him not to face Emelianenko when he was offered to do so because Fedor would have made look bad because of his lack of experience. Besides, The exposure TNA will get is yet to be seen since is fighting for StrikeForce which is a very secondary MMA league, by no means the UFC.

With Rhyno, well, to get him was to pretty much get the last cchampion when ECW was coming back, only to get the title off him and push Van Dam to the moon, so true that on his last WWE days was nothing more than a jobber (waste of talent I might add) for upcoming stars like Batista (lasted less than 3 minutes on their last match).

With Team 3D, wel I have no real argue with this since probaly it would have help WWE tag division since it is still non-existant, even if you have 2 or 3 teams there is not much.

No argument with Foley and Taz, Probaly VInce would like to have them back because J.R: having to carry Tom Grishan and The King carrying Cole is not that good.

With Burke, well he was nothing spectacular and still he is not, not much of a lost there. Same with Bashir, not much of a loss there.

With Morgan, well it was better this way because he needed some season out of the WWE, where even when he was pushed something was missing with him, now he is reaching his potential.

With Steiner, nothing for him on WWE, he would be a glorified jobber there right now. Nash on the other hand could go back but after a few months it won't do WWE any good, his last feud with HHH was boring as Hell and is not a credible treath for a World title anymore, at least on the WWE.

Not really to discuss about if TNA sucks or not( it doesn't by the way even iff the Dq finish was ackward) but you need to get your facts straight, WWE did not stole talent from ECW or WCW, in the case of WCW it was the other way around and in the case of ECW, WWE help them a little, this helped ECW and also helped WWE to scout talent, not to steal it, and it was not until the dying times of WCW that some of their wrestlers decided to go to the ship that was not sinking.

Sorry but honestly, TNA would not be able to steal anyone from WWE from the monetary stand point and exposure stand point, and please don't bring Nigel McGuiness because the reason is on TNA and not WWE is already posted on the news section.

In the case of the rejects you mention well is not that WWE is desperate to take any of them right away.

In Kurt Angle's case the reason he is not being brought back is because as good as he is, his health is an issue, working the TNA schedule is way healthier for him, even people with special contracts like Michaels make more shows than him in a year. In my view I hope he stays in TNA for his own good, because I really don't thing iWWE will be good for him, the guy is a workoholic (which sometimes is not a great thing) and it won't be Vince pushing him but Kurt himself to be working as much as possible and in the end he might end up the way he was when he got out.

Now on LAshley, he is talented alright, but Vince won't kill for the guy, now if he gets better maybe they would like him back but at the time he was gone he was proven that his pushes came too fast every time, he was not in the leage of the Big show when he took the ECW title from him (because Big show was on his way out) and even worse when he faced John Cena, it is the first time that I have heard so may boos for each man, with Cena it was to be expected since he has way more haters back then but with Lashley not that much, his promos lacked of intensity and he sometimes seemed lost in the ring.

He is just seen as a great wrestler now (which he is still not) because of his MMA career in which he still needs to face a top credible opponent. It was wise for him not to face Emelianenko when he was offered to do so because Fedor would have made look bad because of his lack of experience. Besides, The exposure TNA will get is yet to be seen since is fighting for StrikeForce which is a very secondary MMA league, by no means the UFC.

With Rhyno, well, to get him was to pretty much get the last cchampion when ECW was coming back, only to get the title off him and push Van Dam to the moon, so true that on his last WWE days was nothing more than a jobber (waste of talent I might add) for upcoming stars like Batista (lasted less than 3 minutes on their last match).

With Team 3D, wel I have no real argue with this since probaly it would have help WWE tag division since it is still non-existant, even if you have 2 or 3 teams there is not much.

No argument with Foley and Taz, Probaly VInce would like to have them back because J.R: having to carry Tom Grishan and The King carrying Cole is not that good.

With Burke, well he was nothing spectacular and still he is not, not much of a lost there. Same with Bashir, not much of a loss there.

With Morgan, well it was better this way because he needed some season out of the WWE, where even when he was pushed something was missing with him, now he is reaching his potential.

With Steiner, nothing for him on WWE, he would be a glorified jobber there right now. Nash on the other hand could go back but after a few months it won't do WWE any good, his last feud with HHH was boring as Hell and is not a credible treath for a World title anymore, at least on the WWE.

While we're getting facts straight yes you are correct on the point you made about WWE not stealing from ECW. I understand they did have a working agreement but the agreement was just to better their standings against WCW so it wasn't like they were being completely moral and ethical. That being said they also used a working agreement with Smokey Mountain Wrestling. In the process they screwed Jim Cornette and his company over. But I do admit I misspoke about them truly stealing talent from ECW the way that Bischoff was doing at the time.

Also being a more avid MMA fan than I am a pro wrestling fan I am aware of Strikeforce and it's standing in the MMA world. Strikeforce is no where in the league of the UFC but because of their power-brokering with Fedor and his company M-1 Global, Strikeforce has reached a new deal with Showtime and their parent company who owns CBS. This agreement is going to lead to a show on primetime network television next month. There were talks of bringing in Lashley for this show and this was after HE turned down the fight with Fedor saying he wasn't experienced enough. Fedor is the best heavyweight in the world and it would not be wise for anyone to get in the cage with him.......including Lesnar. That doesn't mean that Strikeforce doesn't want Lashley on the card in some shape or form. Whether it happens remains to be seen, but if it does are you telling me that isn't a great way to get TNA and Lashley's name out and Vince wouldn't love to have his hand in the MMA business and a piece of their fan base?

Also if you followed your MMA news you would be aware that Dana White has stated in interviews numerous times that he has a close eye on Lashley and is very interested in bringing him in some day once he gets some more experience. Also many MMA writers and White himself have expressed an interest in seeing him face Lesnar at some point as it would have a huge draw and pay per view sales. So while we're getting facts straight trust me, I know a thing or two about MMA.

Are you... are you serious? Vince has been begging AJ Styles to come to the WWE for YEARS and he refuses to go. Vince has also tried to get Team 3D back, but they turned him down. Why? Because TNA has a REAL tag team division.

Matt Morgan is an absolutely TERRIBLE example for you to have used to attempt your "TNA picks up WWE rejects" argument. Matt Morgan never went anywhere because WWE wouldn't let him. The WWE has pushed, and continues pushing, Hornswoggle more than some of the talented wrestlers they actually have on their roster. Morgan is an American Gladiator. He's a bigger beast than Batista, pound for pound. There are guys Batista can't wrestle. I've seen Morgan wrestle an array of different guys on the TNA roster, the variety most obvious during his teaming with Abyss.

I'm surprised you didn't throw Elijah Burke in there with your list of rejects. Because he's looking like a total failure right now on TNA, right?

May we talk about the wrestlers you didn't mention? You completely left out the X Division, which can outshine anyone of the mid-carders, and even some of the main eventers, in the WWE. The Knockout division is spectacular compared to the trash WWE is promoting as their Divas (see: Jillian, Alicia [how did she even become a #1 contender?], The Bella Twins, Rosa Mendez, etc).

Talent vs. talent, TNA wins hands down in all areas. In tag team action, in mid-carder action, in heavyweight action, in female action... WWE can't hold a candle to TNA's talent.

Talent vs. talent, TNA wins hands down in all areas. In tag team action, in mid-carder action, in heavyweight action, in female action... WWE can't hold a candle to TNA's talent.

Seriously, the only thing that TNA has that is better than WWE is tag team, but lately WWE has been actually making the tag titles a big thing. Divas, both WWE and TNA have shitty women matches so really no one has a better divas or knockouts division. I think there is one more thing that TNA has better than WWE is the mid-carders because it's so easy to have an Ultimate X Match at every pay-per-view so that the pay-per-view wouldn't be a total shit bomb. Heavyweight action goes to WWE at the moment because they are actually doing something right and instead of having the same match over and over again with the same 2 people, they are putting the same 2 people in different match types every pay-per-view. WWE also has better storylines to except for the Katie Vick angle, but that was the only bad one I can think of. So all in all I think WWE is the winner here not TNA. I'm a fan of TNA, but WWE makes me want to watch the whole thing and not half of it like TNA.

Seriously, the only thing that TNA has that is better than WWE is tag team, but lately WWE has been actually making the tag titles a big thing. Divas, both WWE and TNA have shitty women matches so really no one has a better divas or knockouts division. I think there is one more thing that TNA has better than WWE is the mid-carders because it's so easy to have an Ultimate X Match at every pay-per-view so that the pay-per-view wouldn't be a total shit bomb. Heavyweight action goes to WWE at the moment because they are actually doing something right and instead of having the same match over and over again with the same 2 people, they are putting the same 2 people in different match types every pay-per-view. WWE also has better storylines to except for the Katie Vick angle, but that was the only bad one I can think of. So all in all I think WWE is the winner here not TNA. I'm a fan of TNA, but WWE makes me want to watch the whole thing and not half of it like TNA.

Let me start off by saying this is the dumbest statement I have ever heard in my life when comparing the two products! That being said:

The WWE is taking the tag team division more seriously? Are you kidding me? They are taking the tag team division more seriously by putting the titles once again on two singles wrestlers and having anyone that faces them job to them? Is that taking tag team wrestling seriously? Oh you mean they're two main opponents at a recent pay per view (MVP and Mark Henry) were two singles wrestlers who had never tagged together before they started a feud with Jericho and the Big Show. Oh that's how they're taking tag team wrestling seriously? Are you kidding me dude? That's your argument. The WWE has shown time and time again they could care less about tag team wrestling unless you are two hugely successful singles stars who they decide to put together ie Chris Jericho/Big Show, DX, or Rated RKO. In these lie the three most dominant tag teams of recent memory. None of them a real tag team. Oh yeah and the Hardys who they stuck back together for awhile.

Who's left in their tag team division? Seriously. There was Priceless but they are moving forward as single's wrestlers.....which I understand. There's the Carlitos who the WWE decided to break up and have go nowhere. There's the Miz and Morrison who they broke up for obvious reasons as both are better as single's competitors.

That leaves us with two.............count em TWO honest to God tag teams left in the company. That's Cryme Time.....who have been around forever and obviously don't have the trust of management to be over as champs. Then there's the Hart Dynasty. The only worthy tag team deserving of a title reign and when was the last time they were involved in a similar segment as the tag champs. What's the chance they have a feud with Jericho and the Big Show......I would say slim to none.

Yeah but the WWE is really taking tag team wrestling seriously now. Good call.

So what have we learned. We have learned that the WWE on 5 hours of programming have developed two honest to God tag teams. Yet TNA has Team 3D, The British Invasion, Beer Money, MCMG, Lethal Consequences, etc and they've developed these teams and an interest for these teams with two hours of programming. Big plus for TNA in my book.

Then you say that the women's wrestling on TNA sucks just like WWE's women's wresting. While I'll be the first to say that I'm not a fan of women's wrestling personally, anyone that says TNA and WWE's women's matches are similar is just a damn liar. When have you ever seen an ending like the one in Kong's match the other night on WWE programming? When have you ever seen true hardcore women's matches like the Knockouts division gives on a routine basis? Not to mention that if you are looking at pure wrestling TNA is leaps and bounds better than the Divas. Then you go to the looks department with friggin Christy Hemme, Velvet Sky, so on and so on and TNA holds their own in that department.

Then we actually have the X-Division......who has an Ultimate X match at every pay-per-view?!?!? Do your homework chief. That doesn't happen but when it does it is incredible. But the X-Division, when we actually get to see it in it's purest form, which is few and far between, is better than anything Vince has come up with in years.

Then you have a heavyweight division which now includes the likes of two of the greatest wrestlers on the face of this planet in Kurt Angle and AJ Styles.....along with Joe, Daniels, Nigel McGuinness, and you think your heavyweights are better than our heavyweights? Seriously?!?

Obviously there is no chance of talking any sense into you. Go watch your watered-down PG wrestling and hope and pray to God that we actually get to see a match that doesn't end in a DQ finish. I'll be watching the best in the world on Thursday nights! I suggest everyone else do the same!

So what have we learned. We have learned that the WWE on 5 hours of programming have developed two honest to God tag teams. Yet TNA has Team 3D, The British Invasion, Beer Money, MCMG, Lethal Consequences, etc and they've developed these teams and an interest for these teams with two hours of programming. Big plus for TNA in my book.

Then you say that the women's wrestling on TNA sucks just like WWE's women's wresting. While I'll be the first to say that I'm not a fan of women's wrestling personally, anyone that says TNA and WWE's women's matches are similar is just a damn liar. When have you ever seen an ending like the one in Kong's match the other night on WWE programming? When have you ever seen true hardcore women's matches like the Knockouts division gives on a routine basis? Not to mention that if you are looking at pure wrestling TNA is leaps and bounds better than the Divas. Then you go to the looks department with friggin Christy Hemme, Velvet Sky, so on and so on and TNA holds their own in that department.

Then we actually have the X-Division......who has an Ultimate X match at every pay-per-view?!?!? Do your homework chief. That doesn't happen but when it does it is incredible. But the X-Division, when we actually get to see it in it's purest form, which is few and far between, is better than anything Vince has come up with in years.

Then you have a heavyweight division which now includes the likes of two of the greatest wrestlers on the face of this planet in Kurt Angle and AJ Styles.....along with Joe, Daniels, Nigel McGuinness, and you think your heavyweights are better than our heavyweights? Seriously?!?

Obviously there is no chance of talking any sense into you. Go watch your watered-down PG wrestling and hope and pray to God that we actually get to see a match that doesn't end in a DQ finish. I'll be watching the best in the world on Thursday nights! I suggest everyone else do the same!

Well, at least we agree on one thing and that is we are both basically not fans of the WWE Divas or TNA Knockout matches. Let me just say that I am not dissing TNA Wrestling because I am also a fan of TNA, but I just prefer to watch WWE over them. We all have our own opinions as it seems, but we should just end this right now. I mean we are going back and forth with words and it's not gonna get us anywhere if we keep on continuing. Agree dude?

Heavyweight action goes to WWE at the moment because they are actually doing something right and instead of having the same match over and over again with the same 2 people, they are putting the same 2 people in different match types every pay-per-view. WWE also has better storylines to except for the Katie Vick angle, but that was the only bad one I can think of.

Sorry, LikeABoss, but I don't think you can say completely ridiculous things like this and run away when somebody calls you on them.

WWE has a better heavyweight division because they DON'T have the same two people having the same match over and over again? The company that has had either Randy Orton, Triple H, Batista or Cena in a main event of every PPV since around 2004? The company who has had some form of John Cena vs Randy Orton on every PPV since Summerslam? This is the division that beats out the company that has had 7 different people involved in the main events of their last 3 PPVs?

And the only bad WWE storyline you can think of is Katie Vick? So you didn't see Kane's mystery sack, Santina, Vince's illegitimate child, Vince's death, The Exploitation of Eddie Guerrero, Gene Snitsky causing Lita to miscarry Kane's child, etc? Chavo vs Hornswoggle? Donald Trump's one week purchase of the WWE? Having Shawn Michaels retire and become a chef to pay the bills, despite winning a match a few months earlier that led JBL to financially support Shawn Michaels for the rest of his life? None of this is ringing any bells?

You know what? You've convinced me. WWE rox and TNA are just trying to be WWE jr. Well played, sir.

As for the topic at hand, I actually watched TNA this week (for the first time in a long time) and the ending of the cage match made sense. The ref was (kayfabe) knocked out, or at least injured enough to not immediately get back up, inside of a cage. It makes sense that the other refs would stop the match so they could attend to him. And it made the BI look like dicks, and made the crowd cheer even harder for Beer Money. I didn't mind this at all.

Sorry, LikeABoss, but I don't think you can say completely ridiculous things like this and run away when somebody calls you on them.

WWE has a better heavyweight division because they DON'T have the same two people having the same match over and over again? The company that has had either Randy Orton, Triple H, Batista or Cena in a main event of every PPV since around 2004? The company who has had some form of John Cena vs Randy Orton on every PPV since Summerslam? This is the division that beats out the company that has had 7 different people involved in the main events of their last 3 PPVs?

And the only bad WWE storyline you can think of is Katie Vick? So you didn't see Kane's mystery sack, Santina, Vince's illegitimate child, Vince's death, The Exploitation of Eddie Guerrero, Gene Snitsky causing Lita to miscarry Kane's child, etc? Chavo vs Hornswoggle? Donald Trump's one week purchase of the WWE? Having Shawn Michaels retire and become a chef to pay the bills, despite winning a match a few months earlier that led JBL to financially support Shawn Michaels for the rest of his life? None of this is ringing any bells?

You know what? You've convinced me. WWE rox and TNA are just trying to be WWE jr. Well played, sir.

As for the topic at hand, I actually watched TNA this week (for the first time in a long time) and the ending of the cage match made sense. The ref was (kayfabe) knocked out, or at least injured enough to not immediately get back up, inside of a cage. It makes sense that the other refs would stop the match so they could attend to him. And it made the BI look like dicks, and made the crowd cheer even harder for Beer Money. I didn't mind this at all.

I'm not running away from it, I just want to drop it because we all have our own opinions on stuff and I really don't think we all should have to waste our time trying to 1 up each other. I guess you can say I am defeated in the war of words. Either way I am still gonna watch both WWE and TNA.

im guessing that assaulting an officaial is an automatic DQ even if your inside a steel

cage:shrug:. anyway the match was entertaining up until that incident. everybody had

good offense in the match. a really good bump by all 4. TNA has really been impressing

me as of late. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back