Are We Still Doing That Faction Thing?

Tenta

The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
Because if so, I've noticed every section has one except the Old School and General Wrestling. And because I couldn't give two shits for the General Wrestling

Respect The Old School

This is a group meant to revive the age of the old school, and devoted to posting and starting discussion all things old school. We don't have fancy sigs yet, unless a sig maker joins the group. But what we do have is our pride and dignity! We don't go running after the new and shiny toy put in front of us; we know what a good product is, and we're going to do our best to show these young coots what's what.

Who's with me?

There's also missing some for the NWS sections except the VGAT section. I don't really think it's that much of a faction thing going anymore as much as it being even more of just fancy sigs now.

You need a sig with a wrestler I am here. :)

Scotty.... Ya Da Man!

Look, you're a damn good poster.... The WWE Section's treating you wrong, you see.... They gave you a tag team guy. Simply put, you're better than that.

Defect from the group.... And this man's waiting for you....

britishbulldoog60706.jpg

There's also missing some for the NWS sections except the VGAT section. I don't really think it's that much of a faction thing going anymore as much as it being even more of just fancy sigs now.

Yeah, I know. But it worked, at least for a while. Maybe I can get the Ol' School in on the action, you know?

True that. I still post pretty overall in all the sections except the Indy section. I posted in there like once.

Pretty much just doing this for the sig right now to be honest. And even if I was to leave I still have a kick ass sig from Doc lying around.

If this faction doesn't have PEP3 and The Brain, it's nothing.

That's pretty much true. I'm waiting for them to see this. Of for Lariat to come back. Lariat :(

Plus, plenty of the mods are pretty damn old school. Maybe I can entice them more into posting there

Which of the mods are old-school? I have yet to watch anyone except me, Lariat, Doc and KB to post in there?

Old School is probably my favorite section outside of the Sports Stadium. Too bad I never have and most likely never will join a wrestling forum faction.

Scotty.... Ya Da Man!

Look, you're a damn good poster.... The WWE Section's treating you wrong, you see.... They gave you a tag team guy. Simply put, you're better than that.

Defect from the group.... And this man's waiting for you....

britishbulldoog60706.jpg

Do you really think this or is this just a ploy to gain another member?

Do you really think this or is this just a ploy to gain another member?

Nah, I actually do believe it. I really do think you're better than to be put as the tag team guy. Consider how much effort is put into the tag team division.

Besides, Bulldog was a pretty big name in the day. Sans, you know, from 1997 on. Then, I'm not really sure what happened to him, but he was god awful.

I'd compare you more to the Bulldog of 92.

But there are fight teams and camps, sort of the same thing. AKA out of San Jose, Miletich out of Iowa, American top team out of Florida.

True that. How could I forget. By the way I've been busy checking out the MMA video's on Youtube. I have definitely gotten myself anther favorite alongside Rampage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back