Are the Scholars going to split up?

mojmass

Feed Me More
Last week both on RAW and Smackdown I saw a little not so good reaction to sandow behavior from Cody Rhodes. first he interfered while Cody was flirting with Kaitlyn and then on Smackdown Cody cut Sandow while he was going to tell a story before their match?
So what do you think? Are they going to split up again but this time not as friends? What will happen to their gimmick if that happen who turn face who stay Heel?

I thought the point of the Kaitlyn/Cody relationship was to turn Cody face and officially end his and Sandow's friendship/tag team. I can't see why else they would pair Cody with a face (and the top face) Diva. Cody will probably have enough of Sandow insulting Kaitlyn or something of that sort and it'll go from there.

TRS will split because of Kaitlyn, hence the Bellas coming back. It may take a little while until it happens but it is inevitable. Cody will go face with Kaitlyn and Sandow will be a heel with the Bellas. This angle could eventually elevate both of these guys (much needed) to the next level... let's see how this works out, but I for one am looking forward to this

For the World Tour, the Rhodes Scholars did a face promo. Cody was all smiles, but just not as corny as Sheamus. He's a handsome guy (no homo) and I can see both the Disaster Kick and the Crossrhodes(sp?) getting over in a big way.

TRS will split because of Kaitlyn, hence the Bellas coming back. It may take a little while until it happens but it is inevitable. Cody will go face with Kaitlyn and Sandow will be a heel with the Bellas. This angle could eventually elevate both of these guys (much needed) to the next level... let's see how this works out, but I for one am looking forward to this

Please stop injesting heroin no one wants to see you die. I highly doubt the Bellas will be Sandow's manager because they are beneath his IQ. They only served tension in the cody/sandow/Kaitlyn friendship/relationship.

They should split... both wrestlers have great potential as singles stars. It would be detrimental to stick as a tag team that's going no where.

Well I thought they split, but it looks like WWE realized that their tag division couldn't afford a high profile tag team splitting, so until another heel tag team steps up, they will probably remain together for the short term.

Well I thought they split, but it looks like WWE realized that their tag division couldn't afford a high profile tag team splitting, so until another heel tag team steps up, they will probably remain together for the short term.

Possibly... step in Ziggler & Langston?

On paper they are a reasonably well balanced team, with the back up of AJ as well, that is always a bonus.

I guess that one depends on which way they go with Dolph at Mania, will he cash in? Or is he keeping more than just a contract in that briefcase?

I thought the point of the Kaitlyn/Cody relationship was to turn Cody face and officially end his and Sandow's friendship/tag team. I can't see why else they would pair Cody with a face (and the top face) Diva. Cody will probably have enough of Sandow insulting Kaitlyn or something of that sort and it'll go from there.

I think the split will happen on the final RAW before WM and they'll add the match to the card. And if it does, I have a bad feeling that its going to be a a "Mustache vs. Beard" match. The WWE seems to have a bizarre obsession with facial hair these days.

The Rhodes Scholars are a funny story. As a team, they were the only good true rivals for Team Hell No and should have won the Tag Team titles. Since the Tag Team division is kind of rough with no teams ever elevating and continuing to instead be used as fodder for singles stars where logic in the booking is never applied, The Rhodes Scholars were all that could have been. Then, they split. Then, they reunited for what seemed like a one-time only deal. Now, they're being used as jobbers in random match-ups. It's mind boggling. Here are two guys that are excellent on the mic, work well together, have some aggressive offence and can put on good matches. How does making them lose day in and day out to guys that don't need the rub any help? The same can be said about the Prime Time Players though. Those guys are suffering from constantly being used against stars that don't need the cheap win. The Tag Team division is a confusing mess right now because of that. There's no focus on the Tag Team competition. If The Rhodes Scholars split up again, okay. I hope both Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow found success again as singles stars, and I do hope Damien Sandow can get his foot in the Main Event scene sometime down the line because that guy has a lot of potential.

Cody Rhodes is destined for superstardom. I think they're just dragging their feet w/this storyline. Adding the Bellas to the equation is a way to keep Cody's faceturn on hold just a little while longer. I'm saying it happens at WM. Cody I believe can get himself over as a face. He's got the moveset and the mic skills. He and Sandow both could benefit from a program beginning at WM and leading into MITB this summer.

Possibly... step in Ziggler & Langston?

On paper they are a reasonably well balanced team, with the back up of AJ as well, that is always a bonus.

I guess that one depends on which way they go with Dolph at Mania, will he cash in? Or is he keeping more than just a contract in that briefcase?

I don't know if Zig and E are a long term tag team, Ziggler seems destined for higher things, and Big E is too good to be a third wheel to Zig and AJ for too long. Wont be long before E turns on them me thinks.

I don’t know. They should cause they are very good individual wrestlers. Then on the other hand they shouldn’t cause what else to they have to throw in the tag mix. So its more of a pick you poison deal. But as long as they are being used so what, right?

I think Damien Sandow is going to be the number one heel in this company. Just let Cody and Damien have a falling out and face each other at WM like a previous poster stated.Cody can turn face a be the star he is sure to become.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back