Are Diva's Bad For A Wrestler?

It depends on what you consider a diva. If your talking about the women who go out there week after week and wrestle decent matches, wear clothing, and show that women can wrestle then no divas are not bad for wrestlers at all. However it's the one's that have no wrestling skill and go out there week after week to show off their bodies rather then wrestle a good match. Those divas are not good wrestlers. Those "Barbie Doll" should be kept out of the ring and kept as managers rather then wasting time in the ring.
I agree with most of that.
It is a wrestling company, therefore if they are going to employ women to be on the show then they should actually be able to wrestle i.e. Lita, Chyna, Jacqueline, Micky James.

Trish originally came as a 'diva' but actually showed willing as learning to wrestle is concerened and became very good which is why she was a good champion.

Candice Michelle is pretty poor at the moment, but she is trying. Melina is good & has a personality as well which helps a lot just like Lita & Chyna did. They can wrestle, and were quite good on the mic.

Others such as Torrie, Michelle McCool, Kelly Kelly are just there to look hot. Fair play, they do that well but they cannot wrestle one bit & therefore shouldn't be on t.v in matches because the fans want good matches not this crap.

It depends on what you consider a diva. If your talking about the women who go out there week after week and wrestle decent matches, wear clothing, and show that women can wrestle then no divas are not bad for wrestlers at all. However it's the one's that have no wrestling skill and go out there week after week to show off their bodies rather then wrestle a good match. Those divas are not good wrestlers. Those "Barbie Doll" should be kept out of the ring and kept as managers rather then wasting time in the ring.

I call any woman that goes out there week after week, night after night, to entertain the fans- a Diva. I do believe that women like Beth Phoenix, Melina, Mickie James, Victoria, Jillian Hall, etc have worked harder and longer than some of the other divas, however that doesn't mean that I don't respect other women like Candice or Maria or even Brooke, who try just as hard to improve.

Flames Out
Dragon

i think they are bad wrestlers except Lita and the tna knockouts:robvandam:

I call any woman that goes out there week after week, night after night, to entertain the fans- a Diva. I do believe that women like Beth Phoenix, Melina, Mickie James, Victoria, Jillian Hall, etc have worked harder and longer than some of the other divas, however that doesn't mean that I don't respect other women like Candice or Maria or even Brooke, who try just as hard to improve.

Flames Out
Dragon

I agree with you on that. I respect Candice, Maria, Brooke, and even Eve for that matter if she's looking to improve... I just can't take the women that go out there in a match, have no idea what they're doing and get mass crowd reaction for their looks. Then they just go around during the match strutting they're stuff, only to get rocked by a generally better wrestler like Victoria or Beth.

I agree with you on that. I respect Candice, Maria, Brooke, and even Eve for that matter if she's looking to improve... I just can't take the women that go out there in a match, have no idea what they're doing and get mass crowd reaction for their looks. Then they just go around during the match strutting they're stuff, only to get rocked by a generally better wrestler like Victoria or Beth.

But is it really their fault that they're getting cheered? The fans choose who to cheer and who not to cheer- right, and if they want to cheer some divas purely on looks, then we have no one to blame but them.

Flames Out
Dragon

But is it really their fault that they're getting cheered? The fans choose who to cheer and who not to cheer- right, and if they want to cheer some divas purely on looks, then we have no one to blame but them.

Flames Out
Dragon

No it's not their fault at all... I'm not trying to say that at all. Sometimes I just wish that Vince would actually do something about it though. By that I mean have the divas that don't have too much in ring skill do different things outside of the ring. Rather then seeing them in tag team action or something that turns people away from the show. I don't blame them like I said, but I wish creative would see the reason why they get cheered and build off of that and not think that having the divas with better looks overshadowing the divas that may work in the ring better...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back