APA reunion?

U

undertaker-14-0

hey ive been watching raw and smackdown and i really dont no what happend b4 with the A.P.A. but i think there is gonna be a reuninon. because on raw ron simmons competes in the master lock and breaks it (with help from super crazy) J.B.L. helped the soldier i iraq break it too. and i dont no but i think micheal cole and J.B.L. are hyping up the A.P.A. they seem to talk about it alot. And J.B.L. was supposed to return around febuary 2007 (maybe earlier) Maybe super crazy joins to he did help ron simmons break the master lock

JBL talks about the APA because t was a big part of his career, I don't think it means there will be a reunion, neither does the master lock thing, it was just a plain coincidence.

Farooq (Simmons) and Bradshaw (JBL), I think they broke up because they lost a 'your'e fired' match and then Heyman (SD! GM) let JBL stay, and Faroog had to leave on his own.

oh but ur right the things i mentioned could be a coiincidnce but i got a feeling that somethings happening with them.

I was thinking its more of a way to lead up to a wrestlemania match between JBL and Chris Masters. When Triple H first went down with the injury I thought that the man to replace him would be JBL. The match could lead JBL to wanting to come out of retirement and join RAW.

I think it would be a waste of J.B.L.'s mic ability to put him back in the A.P.A. He's worked hard to establish a character who's nearly the exact opposite of the A.P.A. Bradshaw. I think if J.B.L. does return to the ring it will be on occasional P.P.V's not a full time return. He is'nt a terribly good wrestler so I'm happy for him to do commentry on Smackdown for the time being. Hopefully he will become a manager for somebody one day. He's one of the greatest talker's of the past decade so he still serve's a purpous, just not as a wrestler.

all i no is it looks to me like there is gonna be a reuinion of the apa if there is it will be awsome wwe needs more tag teams i think smackdown is dying with the amount that they dont have they got like 4 tag teams while raw has like 10 and i hope they reform the apa

I'd consider it unlikely as the APA broke up because Simmons had decided to retire. Despite the odd in-ring appeararence it doesn't seem like this decision has changed.

An ass kicking or a couple of beer's in ring at a PPV as a brief appearance is all I can see happening. Other than that let it rest.

Although an APA reunion will be good, JBL has a few injuries, thats why WWE decided to take him out in the first place. So I dont think an APA reunion at this time is very likely.

why the hell not apa was awsome... and they arent to old ... ron simmons is still in semi wrestling shape... they should go for it... if it doesnt wrok out cut it no harm done.. i really like simmons.... Damn!!

I think JBL has settled into his commentary role now. A 1 night reunion would be all I could see coming out of this, although I don't think JBL would go back to Bradshaw as his gimmick is too established at this time. He is also horrendously out of shape from lack of time in the ring and you could even see that he was not at his best in the ring months before he quit from wrestling. I think he is done with full time wrestling and he should stick to his commentary. Something like this is always on the cards though, and if it was to happen anywhere, you would think it would be some sort of segment at Wrestlemania.

jbl didnt really quit he was injured thats y they put him on commentary

^ I don't think he was actually injured. I think he was just exhausted from wrestling for so many years. And I know he didn't really quit the business, he was probably planning to take a year long break or so from it, but now I think he looks as if he is done from wrestling and has moved on to a commentary career which is also proving to be fruitful. He sounds more at home on the commentary mic now and it looks like continuing, so for all I am concerned, I think that he may never return full time to the ring. But something like this is a possibility and it would be good to see although he would have to drop the JBL gimmick that he spent years on developing. Well, he would drop it for a night at least.

Farooq (Simmons) and Bradshaw (JBL), I think they broke up because they lost a 'your'e fired' match and then Heyman (SD! GM) let JBL stay, and Faroog had to leave on his own.

That was part of it. WSWE planed on Having a Fued between JBL and Farooq because JBL turned his back on his partner, but then the next few days, Farooq really did get fired in real life, So that fued never happened.

I think JBL has settled into his commentary role now. A 1 night reunion would be all I could see coming out of this, although I don't think JBL would go back to Bradshaw as his gimmick is too established at this time. He is also horrendously out of shape from lack of time in the ring and you could even see that he was not at his best in the ring months before he quit from wrestling. I think he is done with full time wrestling and he should stick to his commentary. Something like this is always on the cards though, and if it was to happen anywhere, you would think it would be some sort of segment at Wrestlemania.

He actually had a broken back. He was unable to train hence the flabby belly.

Does anybody really wish for him to return to the ring? The best thing about him is his mic skill's and he can put them to perfectly good use at the announce table.

Also the A.P.A. were a fucking awful tag team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back