• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone Seen "Legion"?

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
I have a question, and only those who've seen the movie can help.

During the movie, toward the very end, there is a spot that seems like it jumps a whole section of the movie. (Imagine a DVD skipping a chapter in a movie)

Toward the end of the movie, when Jeep, Charlie and Audrey are racing away from the diner - the vehicle flips and rolls several times. - - - The scene goes black, and when it comes back almost a split second later its showing Jeep and Charlie climbing up a hill-side.

It never shows them escaping the car, nor does it show what ever happens to Audrey. The movie ends a short time after this with NO explanation.

Is this the same thing everyone else who's seen the movie - seen? Or did they cut a major piece of the film out that explains the events of one of the main characters?

EDIT: Spoilers in white lettering, since apparently spoiler tags aren't working?!

SPOILER TAGS BECAUSE I AM FUCKING ******ED.

Did you see the part where Michael and the other Angel fight that is what's suppose to happen after the jeep scene, Michael makes a second coming , did you see that part?
If you haven't then yes it skipped a major scene.

:lmao: Way to neglect the whole purpose of not spoiling anything for anyone who hasn't seen the movie.

fail-i-told-you.jpg

Anyways, yeah I seen that bit. But did they ever show anything of them going from the car to the hilltop and fight scene, besides the climbing view? Such as HOW THE FUCK THEY GOT OUT OF THE CAR?! Oh, and you know.. the other fucking main character that just randomly goes away?!

:lmao: Way to neglect the whole purpose of not spoiling anything for anyone who hasn't seen the movie.

fail-i-told-you.jpg

Anyways, yeah I seen that bit. But did they ever show anything of them going from the car to the hilltop and fight scene, besides the climbing view? Such as HOW THE FUCK THEY GOT OUT OF THE CAR?! Oh, and you know.. the other fucking main character that just randomly goes away?!

I AM STILL FUCKING ******ED.

Yes it shows them getting out of the car, it just flips over and you hear the baby crying and they start getting out, I don't know why they would take that scene out.

Thanks, Areo. You just saved me a couple of hours of entertainment. I was looking forward to this movie.

Will, I can't think of anything except maybe they just decided to cut it out, without taking that into account.

Yeah, about 15 years ago, except it was called The Prophecy and starred Christopher Walken.

AWO Areoplex™;1785578 said:
Yes it shows them getting out of the car, it just flips over and you hear the baby crying and they start getting out, I don't know why they would take that scene out.

That sounds like a clip that couldn't have taken more than maybe a minute at most.

And this also means the Theatre Manager of the place I went to last night - lied to me. He claims the movie wasn't cut or spliced or anything, and it played fine.

But that still doesn't answer my question of what happened to the other character? (Audrey)

That sounds like a clip that couldn't have taken more than maybe a minute at most.

And this also means the Theatre Manager of the place I went to last night - lied to me. He claims the movie wasn't cut or spliced or anything, and it played fine.

But that still doesn't answer my question of what happened to the other character? (Audrey)

Sorry but I can't remember what actually happened to Audrey, I am buying the DVD just for the Grandma scene though, I'll see if it's a normal problem or not.

So is it a remake of The Prophecy? If so, I'll just drink myself ******ed, so I can forget everything Areo posted.

It's actually a movie based from the graphic novel Legion, where God gets pissy and sends a group of Angels down to kill all of humanity. You know, because he promised never to flood the world again.

It's the same basic concept of The Prophecy, which Xfear was wittily throwing back to.

So, it's rebranded, basically. I mean, it's the same general plot. Cool.

Also, God has flooded the world at least five times. I don't trust his word.

Basically. But it doesn't have Christopher Walken, so it isn't nearly as awesome.

Um yea, and your theatres projector majorly fucked up, cut about 15 minutes of the film, the climax of the whole thing. Lulz.

Areoplex. Seriously. I'm going to wake up my roommate. You're making me laugh too much.

I dont know what took them all so fucking long. I would've blasted that bitch into next week.

"this is fucking AMERICA, WE DO NOT BITE PEOPLE" *blast*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back