• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else looking forward to Randy Orton's return?

Orton's done everything there is to do. I've found him quite boring for some time. But he can deliver and is very good no doubt. If he were to come back I would have in in the IC title scene putting others over or maybe even a fresh tag team with a younger guy?

As is he's just too generic and formulaic to fit in the current era IMO. Only "dream match" for me is Styles I guess.

Orton is among my top on the roster. The guy is flawless in the ring and seemed to really be enjoying his character from his return last spring through the fall when he was injured. I'm kind of sick of the surprise return for a guy like Orton. Yes it fits his character, but I think they need to look back to bring a new twist to his character. They should have brought back the RNN updates which were great when utilized the first time they did it. This way when he does come back people would expect it, but still not be sure. He should cut a promo talking about this supposed NEW ERA in WWE similar to Cena, but with a different twist. Claiming that he's THE VIPER and everyone knows that snakes may shed their skins, but they ADAPT. They don't wither and die. He's not about to go away or be pushed into the retirement booth. IF anyone is fit to lead this NEW ERA it's him...Randy Orton. It's not written in stone. It's not fact. It certainly isn't opinion. It all comes back to EVOLUTION.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back