Any of you cook?

Milkyway!

Hodor!
Currently cooking Creamed Corn for the first time ever. I really love cooking, so was just curious if any of you blokes were into culinary!

So if you do cook then what's your favorite thing to cook? What's your specialty? Etc?

after tasting your mums cooking no wonder you love cooking. she's much more gifted in the bedroom then the kitchen. ;)

How are you milky?

The last time I remember my mom cooking was 5 years ago. No shit.

I'm doing quite well. ^_^ I start college in T-minus 5 weeks.

The last time I remember my mom cooking was 5 years ago. No shit.

I'm doing quite well. ^_^ I start college in T-minus 5 weeks.

So You'll be back in four and a half weeks with a thread saying, "oops I did it again"? I mean, you need to trim for the college chicks right? :p

I cook all the time. Good life skill. I make some pro ass fish.

How advanced are you as a cook? Like can you actually clean your own fish, fillet it and shit? Or do you just know how to season it properly?

You need MSN again. I miss our conversations where you educated me about Ghandi, and other fun topics.

So You'll be back in four and a half weeks with a thread saying, "oops I did it again"? I mean, you need to trim for the college chicks right? :p

Not anytime soon. :p This first year I really need to crack down on my ass. I have to have an "A" in Anatomy and Physiology in order to get into the nursing program of choice.

Where you headed to college Milk?

Walter State Community College. It's in my hometown. Cool part about it is I pay the community college wages, however on my transcripts it says East Tennessee State University once I get my actual degree; as they have a joint program with one another. I get to go to the community college for 3 years, instead of the usual 2; and finish off with a year at the University.

I'll be pocketing roughly 1,500$ a semester due to the scholarships and financial aid I got. As well as a 25% discount for my mother being a teacher in the state.

I'm likely going to try and get the degree in 3 years however by taking 2 full Semesters throughout the first two summers.

Walter State Community College. It's in my hometown. Cool part about it is I pay the community college wages, however on my transcripts it says East Tennessee State University once I get my actual degree; as they have a joint program with one another. I get to go to the community college for 3 years, instead of the usual 2; and finish off with a year at the University.

I'm likely going to try and get the degree in 3 years however by taking 2 full Semesters throughout the first two summers.

So you're going for nursing? Courageous move on your part brother. Good for you.

I'm re-installing MSN right now, incidentally.

after tasting your mums cooking no wonder you love cooking. she's much more gifted in the bedroom then the kitchen.

In a disagreement during a staff meeting yesterday, a guy told me to "Get back in the kitchen where you belong!"

I guess he was saying I'm a good cook, right?

This is going to sound pretty weird, but I hate raw steak, or just raw beef in general. But it's my favorite thing to cook. I made a mean prime rib the other night. Didn't even really do much in terms of seasoning. Rare beef with a bit of sea salt and olive oil, really.

I love cooking, my specialty is Italian food such as Spaghetti, Lasagna, Pizza and Chicken cacciatore. I usually cook everything from scratch, it's alot of work but I enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back