another stable thread

LCShazardous

Occasional Pre-Show
okay these have been done 1000 times but i feel that it would be a nice reminder

the classic "create a stable thread"

-the stable is of 3-5 members

-name the stable

-are they face or heel?

-there general persona/gimmick/origin/ etc.

mine would have to be a heel stable of up and coming stars with one fully established guy (like evolution) it would be a heel stable of

-Chris Jericho (the leader)

-Evan borne - in my opinion the most talented guy in the WWE

-Cody Rhodes - it's obvious ted is gonna be the big league star after legacy Cody may need some help

-Curt Hawkins - i always saw potential in this guy and he just needs a tune up like Zack did except maybe they can leave behind the cheap sunglasses and bad haircut, plus his finisher is wicked (excuse outdated phrase)

- Kaval - when he moves up out of developmental i want to see him go far so bad he is easily the best wrestler on the developmental roster right now

the stable would be called "millenius" and would be basically Chris Jericho running his mouth about how he's the greatest and whatnot how he ussually does except with a twist. his words make sense to those who want to make it big like these young men. so the rookies "sell there souls to the devil" by teaming up with Jericho with the promise of being a main event competitor
this would be a new evolution for when Y2J leaves we have a heard of superstars to continue carrying us into the future

well thats my idea please tell me what yours is.

Reactions: TLC
Million Dollar Corporation

The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase as the mouth piece and manager

Ted Jr. as the Main Event Star
Mike and Brett as tag champs or IC/US Champs

Heels, and they would be the Million Dollar Man's kids, using a simular gimmick to his old one, but refreshed for the current WWE program

Stable Name would be called Murder, Inc, or maybe Death Row.

It would be led by Ezekiel Jackson, in a Suge Knight type role. Wears designer suits, slight references to gangs, just an absolute monster.

The members would be cryme tyme and R-Truth, and Maybe even Mark Henry.

It would be a group of tough guys, who feel like they are being held down because of race, and always try and use affirmative action. They would be similar to the Nation of Domination, just not as comedic as when Owen Hart was added, and they would be more aggressive. They would just beat people down.

Stable Name: The K.O.P..Kings Of Pop
Group: Heel
Members: John Cena, R-Truth, Cryme Tyme
Persona: A bunch of guys who come out at dominate you, they destroy you on the Mic, and destroy you in the ring, youd have John Cena as your Main Eventer, R-Truth your US Title, Intercontinental title guy, and Cryme Tyme as Tag Champs

Every time I see a Create-A-Stable thread, I think to myself, not again, but every time I start to walk away from it, a new idea for a Stable comes to mind. I’m a sucker for Titles and Stables, what can I say.

Evolution X (Heel)

Triple H (leader)
Shawn Michaels (manager)
Batista
John Cena (Champion)

When the injured return, Triple H decides that he is completely sick and tired of Legacy and it’s just time to take them out. It gets to the point where Triple H seriously injures one of the members thus getting a bad reaction from the crowd, and Hunter flips off the fans. HBK and the Animal feel the same way, tired of being put on the shelf by Legacy and join him. They convince Cena to join, but Cena remains the Face of the Heel Stable. Yes, it sounds like the Main Event Mafia with Sting, but it’s the more mainstream WWE version. I think it could work and freshen up Legacy as the Face Team.

This takes care of a few things. Triple H is in a prominent role away from the Title. HBK doesn’t have to be in the ring too much, like Flair’s role at the start of Evolution. Batista can be placed in high profile matches away from the Title as well. Cena gets a fresh story, as Champion, as Face. (By the way, I don’t think Cena should turn Heel till around 2015. This way, they can save that huge “Hulk Hogan to Hollywood Hogan” turn for later down the line). As Faces, Legacy won’t be looked at as just Orton’s lackeys, but more as Randy’s friends. Also, as Faces, Legacy could string together some wins. HAHA!!

Legacy (Face)

Randy Orton (leader)
Chavo Guerrero (manger)
Cody Rhodes (mid-carder)
Carlito
Primo

Ted DiBiase finally turns on Legacy, but it’s not what you think. Ted stays Heel while Randy and Cody turn Face and take on new members. Chavo is then asked by Orton for help in looking for Stable mates and adds Primo to the group. Primo then convinces Carlito for another shot as a Team and accepts.

Million Dollar Corporation

The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase as the mouth piece and manager

Ted Jr. as the Main Event Star
Mike and Brett as tag champs or IC/US Champs

Heels, and they would be the Million Dollar Man's kids, using a simular gimmick to his old one, but refreshed for the current WWE program

I like this $table. Here are some of my eidts I would make to it.

The Billion Dollar Corporation (Heel)
Ted Dibiase Jr. (leader)
Ted DiBiase Sr. (manager)
Mike and Brett (New Money Inc.)

It’s time for Ted to show us what he can really do and why not make it a family affair. Ted Sr. has shown us he still has it on the mic and having your Brothers as backup is almost reminiscent of the Hart Foundation or the Von Erichs.

One Star I would have loved to add to this group as the leader would be JBL. Ted Jr. would then either start as Cody’s rival for the US Title or pushed to the World Title scene anyway.

Stable Name would be called Murder, Inc, or maybe Death Row.

It would be led by Ezekiel Jackson, in a Suge Knight type role. Wears designer suits, slight references to gangs, just an absolute monster.

The members would be cryme tyme and R-Truth, and Maybe even Mark Henry.

It would be a group of tough guys, who feel like they are being held down because of race, and always try and use affirmative action. They would be similar to the Nation of Domination, just not as comedic as when Owen Hart was added, and they would be more aggressive. They would just beat people down.

Wow!! I really really like this idea. At one point in speaking with Elijah Burke he mentioned to me there were preliminary talks that he would lead a faction like this. Never got off the ground, and of course he got canned. I would love that idea to come to pass, and be heels. Maybe call them Black Wall Street.

Dark triology. Leader: the undertaker Members kane and kevin thorn. Obviously this would only work if thorn was still with the wwe but there is a possibility he may return. Have undertaker battle the entire hart dynasty, have them face him at a ppv in a handicap match and have undertaker win. After the match they attack taker from behind, double team him and destroy him, eg. Throwing him in a casket and setting it on fire. The next week on smackdown dynasty call out the undertaker but get no response. They then tell the crowd undertaker wont come out because they destroyed him, just when they start bragging kane's music hits and he walks down the ramp, stops before the ring and says he didnt come alone, he points down the ramp to the entrance and out comes kevin thorn, soon after, taker returns to lead them

How about a comedy stable called the short bus brigade
Face
Eugene Leader
Hornswoggle
festus
and gillburg(If only if only)

this is more of a tag team situation with rey losing 2 dolph and converts into a tag team wrestler >>>>>

big show jericho defend at summerslam
rey loses
kane ends fued with khali

after summerslam rey and kane become a tag team by putting their differences aside with kane face turn

at breaking point it is re kane s big show y2j >>> everyone is convinced with submission match big show y2j would win with either collusus clutch or wals o jericho but rey and kane win

great tag team and solves face tag team situation

Perfection (Heel)
Miz as leader and WHC/WWE champ
Dolph Ziggler as IC/US champ
Chris Masters and Zach Ryder Tag Team champs
Picture this Chris Masters realizes in order to get air time he needs to destroy Legacy. He makes a stable of other midcarders being held down by legacy so he recruits Dolph Ziggler to help him take out Legacy that doesn't work. They then convince Ryder to join them they attack and they still get beaten. So the then hire a mystery partner (miz in a mask) and attack and beat up Legacy which leads to a feud and the crowd doesn't know who to cheer for because their all heels and then randy Orton unmasks the Miz and the miz hits him with the full nelson facebuster. And gives a promo about how he dares security to come in and remove him with Chris Masters protecting him. Miz finally beats Cena cleanly for the title and has a 4 month reign.

How about a remake of the Nation of Dominantion.

Leader- Mark Henry

Ezekiel Jackson

MVP

Mouthpiece- Shelton Benjamin

Manager- Farooq

They would be heel.

It would start where each superstar on there respective brands are tired of being held down by "The Man" aka Vinnie Mac. Then the night of the "Decade of SD!" show they do gang assaults on every face superstar they have lost to.

how about a reincarnation of DX with the following members:

HHH
HBK
DH Smith and Tyson Kidd (taking the place of the New Age Outlaws for the tag team titles)
Nattie or Beth Phoenix (taking the place as Chyna)
The Miz (taking the place of Rick Rude)

How about a comedy stable called the short bus brigade
Face
Eugene Leader
Hornswoggle
festus
and gillburg(If only if only)

i thought about a similar stable, but it'd just be a new version of The Oddities.. with Hornswoggle, Festus and Eugene.. but i'd also throw Goldust in there :)

I had liked the idea of remaking Legacy with both Ted Debiase and Cody Rhodes turning on Orton just before Christmas and forming Generation Next. A group of faces.

Ted Debiase Jr. in WWE title hunt
Cody Rhodes in US title hunt
Bo and Duke Rotunda for tag titles
Bret Debiase for a short time till he turns on his brother along with Sicodelico, Jr. and Joe Hennig and joins Orton. The major problem is that Bo and Bret are unpolished. Bret uses the missle drop kick as a finisher. Bo does not really have one. They need more training (but FCW may lack the ability to provide the best training) and a finisher that fits them.

Another idea I liked was called Air Raiders, a face group of air bourne wrestlers.

Rey Mysterio for WWE title
Evan Bourne for first tag titles and then US Title
Justin Angel for tag titles
Kris Logan joins later tagging with Justin Angel

Evan Bourne is very good. Justin Angel looks good in the ring and the ladies will melt for him. Kris Logan is good . He is ready for the big leagues as a more technical wrestler but could use a couple of months tagging at house show to perfect his airial arsenal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back