Another MOD death?

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Evidence that Downward spiral is NOT dead;

RYAN CLARK said:
Justin sent this in: This is Justin from Australia again, sending you word that the supposed 'Jericho return video' did NOT air over here in Australia. After the Coachman 'press conference', Raw cut straight to an ad and returned, with the video not seen. This can occasionally happen, although I can't find a reason as to why it wouldn't have been shown. I could be wrong, but I am fairly certain that the video was meant to air after the Coach segment. We get Raw on Foxtel over here on a Wednesday (a day after Raw is shown in the US), but I doubt it was their decision to remove the video from the programming. I don't know if anyone else pointed this out, but it seems fairly big news from my perspective.

Could be another Justin....

But I think I saw DS on the MSN the other day, can't confirm this though.

He should be back to school and maybe struggling with a new punk bitch ass manager at IGA, who knows.....

I hope he is ok.

Just quickly, for anyone that cares, that was not me that sent it...like others have said, there must be um...lots of Justins in Australia.

And yes, I have been on MSN very occasionally...although forums were something I haven't been able to handle and I hope I can now.

HOLY CRAP! You're ALIVE!!! Its a miracle!!! It was Santino that brought you back, wasn't it! I knew it.. the man is so great, he can even bring people back from the dead!!! lol Just kidding, its great to see you back!

Welcome back Spiral.

You missed your period as Mrs. Cena.

Still:

I WON! HAHA!

I've been waiting a month and a half to say that.

Jake nixed it. I'll never be a mod, apparently. Seems to be as much chance of me being mod than there is of Luther being admin. In other words: not much.

Oh, and don't worry about the bet. I'm not bothered.

On the other hand, I am attempting to make it into the top 20 posters by December. I just went 23rd, but i'mm still a couple of hundred away from my goal, and I think BRIANBECKERISAGOD may screw up my attampt by getting there first, condemning me to 21st place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back