• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Couple Moments of Silence Please

We barflies have lost many people in our time. Whether is be via banning, real world constraints, or unexplained reasons, these people should be remembered..

Neat idea.

Dark Blaze.

Not terribly familiar with him. I know of him.

Freedom 35.

Real life. Started training for MMA. Left on good terms, always welcomed back.

Agrex(not really a barfly).

A tragedy. One of my all time favorites. I hope he comes back, especially now during the NHL Playoffs. He and a7xoff are two of my hockey buddies on the boards, and Agrex is an AWESOME wrestling poster. Would have been a mod by now.

Afro-Ameri-Spawn.

Took his drama with him. Cry baby.

Downward Spiral.

His choice, not ours. Took his ball and went home.

xfearbefore(see Agrex).

I wish he'd have stayed just for his posting in the NWS's. Music especially. He was my all time favorite to debate in the NWS's.

Papa Shango.

Real life. Left on great terms. Always welcomed back. Love Shango.

A legend. His rare appearances make his legacy that much better. But again, real life called between work and his band.

mysterio_fan.

Moved. He'll be back. A terrific poster and e-friend.

This thread has also shown me how ridiculously the rate of getting rep has grown. Now there's 2.5 pages of people with full rep when there used to be 1.

Ah, Rep ****ing. We're updating the system to make "full bars" harder to attain.

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back