Anderson may miss PPV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schizophrenic

iMPACT! Player From The Start
TNA star Ken Anderson has posted the following on his official Twitter account:

"Just arrived at the airport and it's a FREAKIN ZOO! And the girl behind the counter is a 3 toed SLOTH, slower than Molasses in January! I've done a lot of traveling, but I've NEVER seen an airport as jammed as it was this morn. We were put on standby, but the 1st confirmed. Flight isn't until MONDAY! How bout that PPV on Sunday?! So say a lil prayer for us that we actually make it onto a flight today..."

Umm...crap! I may not be hoping he wins but I wanted to at least see him match with Angle. Hopefully he doesn't miss it, but if he does who would TNA get to replace him and would they replace him at all and just give Angle the bye?

Wow this is big. I really hope he makes it to the show. The tournament has been built up nicely and it would suck to have something like this hurt the outcome.

Possible replacements for Anderson:

Jeff Hardy - I know it's short notice, but a one night return (before he returns in the future) would really pop the crowed.

Kaz - Remember the match he and Angle had way back? This could be a good time for him to make his return. Then TNA could follow up with someone calling him out for possibly cheating his way into the tournament because he lost as Suicide.

Jay Lethal - Same situation as Kaz, minus the Suicide thing. This can be his rebirth match as he drops the Machismo gimmick.

Really though, I don't want anyone but Anderson, so hopefully he makes it.

Damn. I'll be annoyed if this happens because I was and still am really looking forward to the whole tournament to see how it plays out. Obviously it isn't Anderson or TNA's fault so you can't criticise them but I was hoping for the advertised card to go ahead as scheduled after they had a couple of problems with that at Genesis.

The Anderson Curse strikes again. There's a good chance he's the scheduled winner of the tournament so naturally, something gets in his way yet again. I've still got faith that he'll be there, even if it means having to get a private plane.

all i got to say is if hogan and easy E needs him there bad for storyline purpuses they'll find a way to get him there.... you can make amazing things happen with money everyone knows this.

But if for some reason he doesnt show i would probably see them going with Daniel seeing he was just in the mainevent picture not to long ago so it wouldnt make the ranking system look bad by throwing in jay leather or kaz even tho i think they would have a good match and could use the push or rub from a good match with angle.

I think it may be a work. Just like with Morrison on his Twitter. It seems that Twitter and Facebook are the next media to be exploited with Kayfabeness. So i would expect to see Anderson at the PPV tomorrow in one way shape or form.

Credit: WrestlingObserver/FigureFourOnline

Ken Anderson update
He made it to Orlando and will be appearing on tomorrow's show.

I think that makes this a non-issue. Probably Ken playing with us internet buffs knowing we read and buy into everything they say. No more need for speculation, you'll have your match, Anderson vs Angle.

I think it may be a work. Just like with Morrison on his Twitter. It seems that Twitter and Facebook are the next media to be exploited with Kayfabeness. So i would expect to see Anderson at the PPV tomorrow in one way shape or form.

I don't know about all that. What would the storyline be? Against all odds, Mr. Anderson found an alternate way of transportation to make it on time to the ppv? :lmao: Doesn't exactly sound like something that is kayfabe-worthy but ya never know. Maybe if they added that he got attacked in the airport by nine guys that followed him from a nightclub and stopped him from boarding the plane at the last second, it might be better. :beatup: The "story" as it is right now just seems a tad dull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back