And your new TNA Heavyweight Champion is....

I loooooove Eric Young, but I'll PM you the moment I see him lose it. ;)

Can't see him holding it for more than a month, though.

The last time I recall watching TNA was when AJ Styles began using his Get Ready To Fly theme again. It's been a rather long time. I hate Eric Young so him being World Champion to me is the worst decision TNA has made since bringing Brooke Hogan onscreen. I'm not watching again until he loses the belt.

I can't tell if this is intentional irony or not.

I don't mind EY winning but honestly the build to Sacrifice would've been good. Young could have shed the rest of his comedic elements making him a more serious contender (taking out some heels like EC3) and then at Sacrifice Magnus faces a completely serious Eric Young who was ready to kick ass and take names. But hey I guess capitalizing on something big that happened works as well

The last time I recall watching TNA was when AJ Styles began using his Get Ready To Fly theme again. It's been a rather long time. I hate Eric Young so him being World Champion to me is the worst decision TNA has made since bringing Brooke Hogan onscreen. I'm not watching again until he loses the belt.

mark-mcgrath-jpistudioscom.jpg

His theme song is way cooler nowadays.

[YOUTUBE]NEMTJ42AeVc[/YOUTUBE]

That is awful.

I just had an idea. Eric Young should have his own talk-show. They could call it...

The Young and the wrestlers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back