And your new TNA Heavyweight Champion is....

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
Tonight on Impact Eric Young defeated Magnus for the TNA Heavyweight Championship.

No disrespect to EY but :wtf:

[youtube]03c2Y4O_Tus[/youtube]

I know he's went a bit of character change but I still see him as a comedy guy, always will. I like him but I don't think he's the right choice for TNA champ.

He's TNA most decorated champion now.

X Division Champion
Tag Team Champion
Legends/Global/TV Champion
KO Tag Team Champion
World Champion

Yeah last summer Chris Sabin wasn't either... I don't think EY will be as bad as he was.. but this is still a shocker

I'd rather have Sabin, Eric Young was a comedy guy for so long it's impossible for me to take him seriously, at least Sabin could be a serious threat at times.

I love EY.

6a00d8341bf67c53ef017ee3d32295970d-pi

Please tell me how this is not stupid.

What should I have put? Something like this is not the best move TNA could make as Young was not at or near the main event level. That there was no reason for him to get the title and was only done to copy Bryan's win.

There that insightful enough for you?

Or maybe I should go more in-depth on how maybe making a guy who was once one half of the Knockouts tag team champions isn't the best person to make the world champion.

Please tell me how this is not stupid.

What should I have put? Something like this is not the best move TNA could make as Young was not at or near the main event level. That there was no reason for him to get the title and was only done to copy Bryan's win.

There that insightful enough for you?

It qualifies as a fully formed thought.

I like EY but really, could TNA not wait until sacrifice to blatantly rip off Daniel Bryan's win?

They spend ages building up Magnus only to do the same thing they always do. What was the point of the last few months of television!

Wow. The last time I watched TNA, this guy was teaming with Orlando Jordan and attacking referees, and now he's their world champion.

No problem with it. I was never enamoured with Magnus. EY can wrestle pretty good and the story should be good from here. EY proving he deserves it, after Magnus took the alternate route.

With all things, I think I'll reserve judgement until its played out.

No problem with it. I was never enamoured with Magnus. EY can wrestle pretty good and the story should be good from here. EY proving he deserves it, after Magnus took the alternate route.

With all things, I think I'll reserve judgement until its played out.

My sentiments exactly. I also think that EY is awesome and it's a good thing they didn't do something that you could see a mile away. This was actually the first episode of TNA I haven't watched in a while because I didn't feel like I needed to and what do you know new world champ. Hopefully he can have a good reign and won't just pass it off to Abyss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back