• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

And just what in the blue hell...

Hawkeye

Getting Noticed By Management
...is wrong with John Morrison's entrance music? I've heard the whispers in the back,seen the tweets and the,the internet dirt sheets. You all think his music is "too goofy" for the main event. Well I say to hell with you, I think his entrance music means we're about to have some fun, really be entertained,and JoMo delivers everytime. Sure his music is lighthearted,but once he gets going inside those rope he has the ferocity of a tiger! So what say you, universe? Is this...

[YOUTUBE]SYYXp-OQG6M[/YOUTUBE]

not the entrance of a sports entertainment megastar?

I don't hate JoMo's music, but I think it could be better. I think a more epic song would suit him, something mysterious but epic, almost like the beginning of L.A. Woman. I'm sure I sound like a broken record, but he should have something that sounds like The Doors, as it would really match his spacey, strange character.

People want to change everything. "Hey guys, all the fans know who's coming out as soon as his music starts, we must change this!!"

Meh I always thought having a 45 yr. old man with a receding hairline coming out to a song called "Sexy Boy" in the main event was kinda ridiculous, also thought a guy with a ring name like "Dolph Ziggler" would never have a shot to be a legit threat to the WHC, both those happened and nobody really ever blinked an eye, so I don't see what difference JoMo's music should make, as long as he can get over in the ring he'll be just fine... assuming he can get over with Vince first of course

The real problem with Morrison's music is that if you play it backwards, it gives instructions in how to prepare and slaughter a goat for a Satanic ritual designed to raise up Mammon

I don't mind JoMo's music, but it always reminds me of the "Music Express" ride at Kennywood (an amusement park here in PGH, PA). Not that that makes it less credible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back