• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

An Unlikely Friendship???

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Months ago, I imprisoned Redcrosse Knight, and he has since done such things as create a thread calling for my impeachment. And yet, in the past couple of days, we've connected.

And then this morning, I open up my rep, and there is rep from RCK - grey rep, but rep nonetheless - and a comment that touched the deepest reaches of my heart.

IC25 and RCK getting along?

The dead rising from the grave! Dogs and Cats living together - MASS HYSTERIA!

Or Will who banned me...

and now he's under me in WZCW creative mwahahaha

Months ago, I imprisoned Redcrosse Knight, and he has since done such things as create a thread calling for my impeachment. And yet, in the past couple of days, we've connected.
It was silly of you to imprison him. I told you that from the beginning.

The dead rising from the grave! Dogs and Cats living together - MASS HYSTERIA!
Where do these stairs go?

unfortunately I had to red rep him for saying that Big Show and Undertaker have never crossed paths at wrestlemania...

His sarcasm even went over my head. Hmm, seems it may have gone over Shocky's too. I never did understand why he was even imprisoned; my good friend SlyFox will testify to that.

Haha, why?

As forgettable as the Taker vs. Atrain Big Slow match was, you can't possibly forget about talking about Taker and his amtches, considering every year the streak and the list of guy son the streak is shoved won our throats in a 5 minute promo package.

RCK & IC Tag Team???

*Shouts to soldiers* RED ALERT!!!!! The IRISH ARE COMING THE IRISH ARE COMING!!!

His sarcasm even went over my head. Hmm, seems it may have gone over Shocky's too. I never did understand why he was even imprisoned; my good friend SlyFox will testify to that.
Apparently it did. And, no, he should never have been imprisoned.

As forgettable as the Taker vs. Atrain Big Slow match was, you can't possibly forget about talking about Taker and his amtches, considering every year the streak and the list of guy son the streak is shoved won our throats in a 5 minute promo package.
You do realize he was being completely sarcastic, and as the British would say, was totally taking the piss. (I love that saying).

Read it again. You'll see what I mean.

My apologies, my exposure to the phrase is limited to wrestling forums and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. But, I still plan on using, even if I use it incorrectly.

Call Of Duty uses phrases like that? That's worth the price of the game alone.

Call Of Duty uses phrases like that? That's worth the price of the game alone.
I know one guy says it at least once. You have to fight up a hill, and then when you get there, you have to fight back down. He says it when you find out you fought all the way up the hill for nothing.

I might buy it. I'm opten amused by swearing in games as well as Americans getting British slang wrong or not knowing how rude it is.

Like The Simpsons using ''wanker'' when they'd never in a million years even mention the word ''*********ion''.

I might buy it. I'm opten amused by swearing in games as well as Americans getting British slang wrong or not knowing how rude it is.

Like The Simpsons using ''wanker'' when they'd never in a million years even mention the word ''*********ion''.

:lmao:

It's fucking brilliant.

I got called a tough guy for saying geezer, It wasnt until I told him I would slaughter his mother, He sincerly meant.

Burchill should use British swearwords to get himself over. I don't mean cunt, fuck or shit. But bollocks, twat (or is that universal?), piss, knob etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back