An interesting way for Brock to return

Hem

Getting Noticed By Management
So we get it, Brock is the lazy champion who doesn't show up and Roman is mad because he shows up every night and still isn't the champion.

You book a triple threat between Lesnar, Lashley and Roman. Roman goes out on his own when Brock isn't showing up on Raw and beats the life out of Brock wherever Brock lives (similar to an angle they did with HHH and Orton)

Brock is livid, comes back the next weel to find out Roman has been suspended but he says no, I want Roman here next week and gets Roman reinstated.

Lashley comes out and also beats down on Brock and has the traditional big pull apart brawl before a big ppv match.

Next week (go home show) the three superstars have a major brawl throughout the show and it is impossible to contain them.

Lesnar drops the title at Summerslam and goes out by making two present stars look like total killers.

Great idea but the problem is getting Lesnar to agree with this and also pay him for the extra dates. Brock probably won't show up till the go home show and I would suspect that it will be a multi man match with Brock not taking the pin at Summerslam. Vince will protect him so if they do bring him back he won't look any less dominant.

It'd be a fun idea. The problem is that Lesnar will never go for it.

For one thing, Lesnar is obsessively adamant about protecting his privacy, so much so that he allegedly lives in the middle of nowhere. If half of what I've read regarding Lesnar is true, he allows very, very, very few people on his property and I highly doubt he'd allow WWE to film an angle there.

Which brings me to my second part in that Lesnar, allegedly, has a great deal of creative control over anything to do with him. The only one who can "force" Lesnar into doing anything is Vince McMahon but Vince hasn't done that yet and probably never will. He's bent over backwards for Lesnar the entire time he's known him to such a degree that there have been rumors spread for years in pro wrestling that he and Lesnar have been lovers in the past. I don't believe it but, in all honesty, I don't think I'd be all that shocked if it did turn out to be true. At any rate, I don't really see Lesnar agreeing to be "beaten up" by anybody when you get right down to it. In all the various brawls he's had in WWE, whether it's been with Triple H, Big Show, Taker, Roman Reigns, etc., they've either been broken up by half the locker room emptying, Lesnar being convinced by Heyman to leave after both sides have gotten their shots in or Lesnar ultimately getting the better end of things. You MIGHT get him to lay down in a brawl one time with Reigns, but multiple times is all but impossible.

Me personally, I'm just over Brock Lesnar. I'm over his shtick, I'm over the formual that's been used with him, I'm bored with the guy's laziness, his lack of passion and with a distinct lack of having a main event championship around on Raw enough to mean anything. I just want the son of a bitch to show up, drop the title and then go about his merry way to the UFC or whatever. If this was all part of some insane strategy to get people so frustrated and worn down that they'd even be okay with Reigns winning the title from Lesnar, it's worked on me. :p

So I’ve given this a lot of thought lately. Assuming Brock retains (we’ve been trolled before assuming he will lose the belt at WM 31 & 34) then I think we need a tag team tournament to run through from SummerSlam culminating at the following PPV (hell in a cell?) this will create new feuds, new tag teams, a new number 1 contender and keep raw interesting for the weeks leading up to the PPV. It will be as follows:

Round 1 Raw Weeks 1 & 2:
John Cena & Drew Mcintyre (winners) vs dean Ambrose & Bray Wyatt leading to to a feud bray needs
Dolph Ziggler & Bobby Roode vs Seth Rollins & Kevin Owens (winners)
Roman Reigns & big show vs Finn Bálor & Braun Strowman (winners)
Bobby Lashley & Jinder Mahal (winners) vs Matt Hardy & Elias

Round 2 Raw week 3:
John Cena & Drew Mcintyre vs Rollins & Owens (winners) leading to Cena & McIntyre feud
Bálor & Strowman (winners) vs Lashley & mahal

Semi Finals Raw Week 4:
Rollins & Owens (winners) vs Bálor & Strowman leading to a vicious monster heel turn for Strowman

Final Hell In A Cell:
Rollins vs Owens (winner) who then goes into survivor series to face Lesnar saying he survived 16 men and can survive the beast

Know it’s quite long winded and not realistic but this is what I’d love to see happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back