• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I in the wrong for being pissed at one of my best mates?

Khalifa

Where it at doe?
Ok here is the story and It is quite long so I will try and shorten it and try and make sense. This is what happened.

I liked this girl like a month ago right and he new this but before I said I liked her I said do you like her and he is like nah. I asked him about 4 times just to make sure. Then I told him I like her, and he said cool and said I will try and get you's to hook up and that. I said cool and thanks for helping. So like I continue to like this girl and eventually get the courage to ask her out and she said no but try again next week because I am in a complicated thing right now. So I tell my mate about this and everything and he said cool. So I was talkign to this girl 2 days ago and all her mates are saying we are going out and this and I said nah we not cause she likes this other guy (as a joke). She said no I don't, I said swear your mums life on it ( as a joke again) she said yeah I do. Then I said but she likes my mate then (the one I am talking about now) and she said no I don't and I said swear your mums life on it again she said she couldn't. I say the same thing about me this time she couldn't do that either. So I tell my mate about this and he says cool I am going to ask ehr out now. I was liek WTF are you kidding me. I told him that I still like her and I haven't stopped thinking about her for like 1 month now and he says oh sorry but if she asks me out I am going to say yes (even though I am asking her out tomorrow again) and I was like WTF. I got pissed at him walked off and that was that story. He didn't start liking her till that point when I said She thinks his hot and that.

So am I wrong for being pissed at him?

don't let a girl get in the middle of your friendship either ditch her or have a threesome.

or just sleep with her best friend. gets back at her and you get a bit.

But I am not angry at her, Infact I would get with her in a heartbeat. It am just angry at my firend because Before he said she wasn't that good looking and she is annoying and now he suddenly likes her and told me when her already to knew I have liked her for ages.

If she's being complicated, fuck her off. They ain't worth that much hassle, seriously. As for him, just straight up let him know he's being a cock for trying to hit that simply cause she likes him and ergo he thinks it'll be an easy shot. Fuck him and the broad.

Also, I would of also advised sleeping with his sister (done it twice now when guys have done this to me), but Sparky got there first. Great advice from him though. What does his mom look like? If she's MILF worthy, then see about getting pictures of her naked online. That'll fuck him. Or hit her up, whatever.

=I=

If she's being complicated, fuck her off. They ain't worth that much hassle, seriously. As for him, just straight up let him know he's being a cock for trying to hit that simply cause she likes him and ergo he thinks it'll be an easy shot. Fuck him and the broad.

Also, I would of also advised sleeping with his sister (done it twice now when guys have done this to me), but Sparky got there first. Great advice from him though. What does his mom look like? If she's MILF worthy, then see about getting pictures of her naked online. That'll fuck him. Or hit her up, whatever.

=I=

Thats why I like Iscy.

=I=

Well is mum is alright but I wouldn't hook up with her. Thanks for the advice.

Why do people believe in this "swear in your mum's life" bollocks? What are you gonna do, kill their mum?

Lol yeah I know, But everyone does it. It's just a word so I don't believe in it really. I guess they just don't feel right saying it. They might feel like Bart Simpson when he sold his soul.

That's different though. A soul is what lets you walk through automatic doors or breath. I'd never give mine away.

I don't believe in the soul in the literal sense of it being some sort of invisible force that flees from the body upon death. In the sense of it essentially being another word for personality? Sure.

Deep, man. Deep.

Anyway, punch your friend in the face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back