• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I a good poster?

Disturbed

Championship Contender
Sorry if I stole your idea Michael Nexus Wz but when I saw your thread, I decided I have to do that too. I am really interested in what people think of me.I have came a long ways since I first arrived and many of you may know a while back I acted like a punk to everyone but I left for a while and got myself together. I'm good now and I want to know that you all think so I too can be a better poster. Once again Michael Nexus WZ sorry for stealing the idea but I want to know what WZ thinks about the disturbed.

To be honest, fairly unfamiliar with your posts. This is not intended to be a positive or a negative, just a statement of total neutrality. Couldn't remember one of your posts if my life depended on it (not that I claim to be any better).

What is up with all of the sudden threads of this nature? People asking for praise from strangers on a wrestling forum. If you are a good poster, people will eventually recognize you. If you are not, safe to say someone will let you know this too. If you have to pose a question of this nature, you probably already have your answer.

I was just wandering what you guys thought. I am not looking for praise. Thought it would be cool to see your alls reactions.

Who the fuck cares whether or not you're a good poster. If you're posting for the sole purpose of getting people to like you, you're doing it wrong.

Who the fuck cares whether or not you're a good poster. If you're posting for the sole purpose of getting people to like you, you're doing it wrong.

^

Post because you want to give your opinions/thoughts, not so some people on an internet wrestling forum that you'll never meet in real life will think you are cool on the internetz.

I think some other WZ'ers need to take this hint...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back