Am I A Blind Fan?

Am I?

• No. You always back up your opinions and accept yours and TNA's mistakes

• Yes. You are so blind that you'd lose to Ray Charles and Mr. Magoo in a reading contest.

• Tu madre es la ciega.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
It's come to my attention that I'm a blind TNA fan. I know I have some eye issues and can see 3 baseballs instead of one if I look to the sky to catch it, but am I really a blind fan in the IWC sense? I feel insecure. Somebody comfort me with utter lies or destroy me with the truth.

I don't think so. I believe Shattered is the only real blind TNA fan around here. IDR and Zeven_Zion will actually take shots at TNA when there is no way around it. On the other hand, SD will not. I cannot recall an angle/match/storyline he didn't step in to defend. You're nowhere near that level.

I've at two points argued points with It's Damn Real and Shattered Dreams about TNA. They are blind fans. They refuse to ever criticize TNA, no matter what they've done.

I haven't argued with you yet Killjoy, as you make valid points about TNA. You do try and shadow the negatives a bit, but you're not the worst TNA fan I've came into contact with on these forums.

Definitely not a blind TNA fan. Loyal for sure, at times a little delusional ( :) ), but not blind. I think we all know who the blind TNA fans around here are.

TNA is is a truly atrocious wrestling show. It has little wrestling, bad storylines, bad booking and a bad look.

What is your reaction to this statement?

Killjoy? Nah you can see bro. I think. You're not on that IDR/SD level at all.

You know when they fuck up and you shout from the rooftops about their good stuff. Nothing wrong there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back