Aliosia Pulled Due To Erotic Photos

With the new more erotic and might I add sexier photos of Kaitlyn just released, you have to wonder if this is all just a work or a bad coincidence. If its not a work then this is really bad timing for Kaitlyn and WWE. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of the rookies have other risque photos floating around. This is the social networking age. Who is WWE going to replace Kaitlyn with? or are they just going to ignore it since she is eye candy compared to Aloisha.

well intially Daniel Bryant departure was due to contract issues too went too the indis for a while then came back.....

I hope Alosila returns, If she truly can wrestle well then she would be a valuable resource you wouldn't want turning up on TNA... Pity they can't get Awesome Kong....

As we all know WWE was going to start a rookie on season 3 of NXT who was huge, but she got released because they found lingerie pictures of her. Now I know many of you will think this is stupid, but why do they get rid of her and keep Maryse who has full naked pictures in Playboy? Personally I don't think that would have changed anything. Big whoop she took pictures. Thoughts?

As we all know WWE was going to start a rookie on season 3 of NXT who was huge, but she got released because they found lingerie pictures of her. Now I know many of you will think this is stupid, but why do they get rid of her and keep Maryse who has full naked pictures in Playboy? Personally I don't think that would have changed anything. Big whoop she took pictures. Thoughts?

Go to google. Type in Kaitlyn and look for pictures. Realize the utter hypocrisy involved in the decision to let Aloisa go. :disappointed: There was literally no reason to let Aloisa go and not let go of the greener Kaitlyn for the pictures she did (as wonderful as they were).

I'm a bit upset over it, because it looked like she could work, and let's face it, the Diva's division always needs better workers.

i don't think that it was the pictures themselves that got Aloisa released.
Unlike with Kaitlyn, Maryse, & others was Discloser of the pictures at the time they were hired(or done for WWE as with most of the playboy pictures) when they gave the contract to Aloisa she didn't disclose that the pictures where out there until she was cast to the 3rd season of NXT and that is why i feel she was let go and Kaitlyn and others were kept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back