Alignment Charts

Lawful Good - Titus

Neutral Good - Spider-Man

Chaotic good - Robin Hood

Lawful Neutral - A judge - Dr Zeus is Lawful neutral, there are times when he's doing the right thing because of his own moral code.

True neutral - Han Solo in the first film (right up until the Death Star)

Chaotic Neutral - captain Jack

Lawful Evil - Boba Fett, Hitler

Neutral Evil - mystique

Chaotic Evil - Stephen Holmes.

Ace used to Neutral Evil, I think. He didn't live by a code, didn't care about anyone, but he certainly had an objective - to be the best.

Now, he's more Chaotic Neutral. There's still no real moral code, but at least now he can be one of the good ones.

I fucking love bipolar alignment charts. Fable did an interesting thing with their good/evil v pure/corrupt karma. I think there's something to be said for the congruency of your character.

Edit: Having said that, pure/corrupt leaves no room for neutrality...

And.... bump!

There's a bunch of new characters that can be analyzed through this.

Everyone in Theron's Merry Band of Misfits is some type of good or neutral type. Theron's actual D&D counterpart is Chaotic Neutral although here in WZCW he has been leaning more toward Neutral Good lately. Elora is Chaotic Evil.

Fallout alternates a fair amount between the evils. I'd say he's more Neutral Evil than anything. He can be lawful with his relation with Oleg Yeltsin and his pride in SPECIAL, but he's also chaotic and unpredictable at times, such as violent outbursts of rage.

Fallout alternates a fair amount between the evils. I'd say he's more Neutral Evil than anything. He can be lawful with his relation with Oleg Yeltsin and his pride in SPECIAL, but he's also chaotic and unpredictable at times, such as violent outbursts of rage.

Pick one...

I'm surprised I didn't participate first time around.

Kurtesy is basically Neutral Good for a very long time, until Zeus came along and Kurtesy began progressing into Chaotic Good territory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back