Alignment Charts

GI Cake

Thank God For Sodamy.
Hey gang, here's a fun game to pass the time. Where would your character sit on a alignment chart?

alignment_chart_by_4thehorde-d37w8l2.jpg

For Ricky, he would fit in the Chaotic Good, or Lawful Good chart as of now. How bout the rest of you?

I was always a fan of chaotic good, both in character and in real life, but I fear that in my attempts to make Grizzly a decent person, he strayed into neutral good.

I'll have to remedy the situation by sabotaging governmental logging operations. You know, both in character and in real life.

Also...

Here's a fun wrestling alignment chart that Chrome dug up:
pro_wrestling_alignment_chart_by_paulsebert-d3h7prj.jpg

And one I dug up just now:
84412f0cee5cf37bcb62274d162852b5.jpg
I totally forgot how jacked-up McMahon was!

I'm a guy who thinks the mentally ill should die, on principal alone.

Sounds like like lawful evil to me.

Chaotic Neutral, DC has been a part of teams but it never lasts long. Which makes it interesting. Everyone has their own opinion and I let that dictate the heel/face vibe in an RP.

Right now i'd say Dustin Hunter and the C.o.C in general would be either lawful evil or neutral evil...but that may change soon. I'll leave that for you guys to judge.

Howard is most likely somewhere between Chaotic Good and Chaotic Neutral. Right now he's more Neutral Good though. I know way too much about DnD :/

Either neutral evil or true neutral, while S.H.I.T believes it exists only to destroy, it seems to fluctuate from "destroy everything" to merely "do whats necessary" depending on current events around it.

Revolving Door said:
Either neutral evil or true neutral, while S.H.I.T believes it exists only to destroy, it seems to fluctuate from "destroy everything" to merely "do whats necessary" depending on current events around it.

Would you say that Pratchett's Kaos evil? I view S.H.I.T. as the only true neutral character in the fed.

Lawful Good- Triple X
Neutral Good- "Showtime" David Cougar
Chaotic Good- Saxton and Saboteur
Lawful Neutral- Blade
True Neutral- Grizzly Bob
Chaotic Neutral- Barbosa and S.H.I.T.
Lawful Evil- The Sacrificial Altar
Neutral Evil- Stephen Holmes
Chaotic Evil- Dr. Zeus

Most of mine are lawful evil. The major exceptions being Hoss (true neutral), Coberer and Wunderbar in his first run (both being chaotic evil).

Would you say that Pratchett's Kaos evil? I view S.H.I.T. as the only true neutral character in the fed.

I am not quite sure what your asking.

Erm, probably has more in common with Death even as far as alignment goes, Kaos is motivated to fight order, whereas Death (in theory, although you'll obviously know he has shown character beyond this) has a job to do and doesn't worry about "fair and unfair." He collects the dead, good or evil, S.H.I.T beats people up, good or evil.

But yeah, if there was a face/heel spectrum with Titus on one side and Ty Burna on the other I think S.H.I.T would be the character smack dab in the middle.

JGlass said:
I have no idea why I came up with Grizzly Joe. Is that a cartoon character or something?
Not that I know of, but I wouldn't put any money on it.

My new gimmick is Chaotic Good, I believe.

I just saw this. Assuming your new gimmick is sort of a Robin Hood thing, I'm sticking with the Lawful Neutral. Robin Hood has a code (lawful), but part of his code is that he hurts some to give to others, which I see as a neutral trait.

As far as chaotic good goes, I think Saxton and Saboteur are probably the best examples, though I might be biased. There's really no rhyme or reason to how they do what they do, or even why most of the time, but they are unquestionably on the side of the forces of good. Krypto could probably be defined as chaotic good as well, since he's definitely a good guy but I don't think he's exactly trying to be good either: doing good just happens to be a result of his actions. I don't know if Ricky Runn qualifies as chaotic good or neutral good that just happens to cause chaos wherever he goes.

JGlass said:
I just saw this. Assuming your new gimmick is sort of a Robin Hood thing, I'm sticking with the Lawful Neutral. Robin Hood has a code (lawful), but part of his code is that he hurts some to give to others, which I see as a neutral trait.

We differ on this. My NWN character creation menu taught me that chaotic good is to do good, not according to society's moral compass, but their own. The example they give is a "ranger who waylays the evil baron's tax collectors to protect the common peasants" - Blade. Good heart and free spirit.

Lawful neutral is to not be affected "by the demands of those in need nor by the temptations of evil", "and live by a code or standard". Blade's very character is driven by the needs of the oppressed.

Always thought myself more a lawful evil, because what the doctor does is born on principle. The principle that those with deformities die. Granted, it isn't exactly the golden rule, but it is his rule, for whatever that is worth

I've only scratched the surface with my one RP, so the label of Robin Hood is simplifying it. Robin Hood in actions, perhaps. But Tyler Durden in determination, aggression and ideology. Like I said in my RP, it's as much about destroying the rich as it is helping the poor. That's the chaos part.

As for the neutrality, just humour me and say in these economic times, the majority of people are poor or at least struggling to make ends meet. Unemployment, debt and so on. If I'm representing and helping the majority, who are good, average people, am I not good? Particularly when the image of rich people are evil monsters who lack morals or compassion. They're villains, I'm their enemy. Thus, hero. That's the goodness part.

We differ on this. My NWN character creation menu taught me that chaotic good is to do good, not according to society's moral compass, but their own. The example they give is a "ranger who waylays the evil baron's tax collectors to protect the common peasants" - Blade. Good heart and free spirit.

Lawful neutral is to not be affected "by the demands of those in need nor by the temptations of evil", "and live by a code or standard". Blade's very character is driven by the needs of the oppressed.

This guy gets it.

A hero for the average person, urging them to rebel and fight back by setting the example. Sounds pretty chaotic good for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back