Alex Bowen vs. Milenko

The Enforcer

The Heel John Cena!
Alex Bowen
vs.
Milenko

Everyone Alex Bowen turns to has let him down, joining with the dark Juggalo force known as Milenko. This week Alex gets Milenko one on one in the centre of the WZCW ring. If it stays that way is another question all together, as so far Milenko has had every angle covered and denied victory to Alex at every occassion. Can this week be the turning point, or will Milenko continue leading his followers on a dark path to victory?

--------------------------------------------------------​
Deadline is Weds 5/21 by Midnight

Good Luck!!

The Camera turns on and we see Milenko sitting in a dark room. Standing behind him on either side are Jeremy Lapalme and Jesse. He starts whispering without looking up at the camera.

Milenko: Alex I beat you at Lethal Lottery. You though you were going to bring Jesse to the side of the light but he had other things in mind. How did it feel when Jesse, your own partner guillotined you over the top rope? It must eat you up inside that someone you were trying to help decided to turn on you.

Milenko looks up at the camera and has a sick smile on his face.

Milenko: Some of you fans may not realize but Bowen and I go way back. I know things about him that he would never want people to know.

All of a sudden Milenko loses the smile and gets an angry look on his face.

Milenko: When you step into the ring with me this week on Meltdown you will lose. Lets go down the list of what I have done to you since we have been in WZCW.

The Camera goes to the Roulette Episode of Meltdown when Milenko hits The Tempest on Bowen after his match with the DevilSpawns.

Next is Milenko offering Jesse a spot at his side and Alex Bowen coming to ring side and telling Jesse not to follow him, and Jesse following Bowen to the back

The last thing shown is Jesse turning on Bowen and Leplame locking in the Koji Clutch causing him to tap out. The camera goes back to Milenko who has that sick smile on his face

Milenko: You see that Bowen? When you get involved in my business bad things happen to you. When you step into the ring with The NecroMaster you will lose. I won't be alone either, in my cornerwill be These 2 men behind me Jeremy Lepalme and Jesse.

All 3 men start laughing sadistically as the camera fades. the last thing we see is Milenko giving Bowen The Tempest

* A camera fades in with alex bowen cutting his nails with a kitchen knife setting in a large red arm chair. A large group of men and wemon standing behind him have his face paint on and other types of face paint. But all around the same thing stays the same. A grimmice on everyones face*

Alex- You know I do go back a long long way with milenko. Some might say a little bit to far. But you saying you've put me under. Saying that bad things will happen to me.

*alex looks at the camera with a evil glint in his eyes*

Alex- BULLSHIT!

*alex slams the knife into a woden table infront of him and stands up*

Alex- You've allways been a fucking bitch and you allways will be. You need your fucking ********ers in the corner with you to do anything that will allways be a fact in my book.

*Alex looks back at the crowd behind him and the lights flip on. The lights reveal a crowd of 60 or 70 juggalos*

Alex- * pointing at the crowd*- This is what gives me the strength to go on, To win. And to kick your ass finally. One on one is my game, But it's never seemed to be yours.

*alex sets back down and lounges in the chair*

Alex- Finally i get the chance to get your fucking ulgy ass in the ring. Fuck i dont even think painted anyone thinks your cute.

*the crowd laugh's*

Alex- Hell your a fucking juggalo to and these are juggalos right behind me and they hate your ass. Being a juggalo is about so much more than the music. Its about being a team player. About being a fucking scrub and finding love with a bunch of ghetto ass freaks like these ones behind me.

*the camera pans over the faces of the crowd and they all have a sort of glow among them*

Alex- I got love for all people untill you piss me off. And Jessie, LEpalme and you have pissed me off to the reaches of hell and back. The balls on you three. You think your going to better yourself?

*alex shakes his head*

Alex- Ehh Ehhh! I'm going to rip all three of you apart limb by limb and enjoy it to the fullest.

*alex stand up and walks into the crowd*

Alex- These are my people and you will never be a real juggalo because we don't fight like a bitch like you do. But come meltdown you'd better have your fucking life ensurence up to date cause i'ma rain down blows like a real down ass motherfucker. Your fucking friends wont reconigse you for months. And jessie and lepalme, Whatch your fucking back to cause your never gonna be safe again.

*alex walks around in the crowd giving handshakes and hugs all around. Smiles are the order of the crowd and the camera fades out*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back