Rematch: Milenko v. Alex Bowen:

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Last week on Meltdown, Milenko refused to take part in the scheduled match-up against Alex Bowen. For monthes, these two have been at each other's throat with still little to no explanation as to why. Will we finally get answers?

Will Milenko's counterparts, Jesse & Lapalme play a role in this match? Find out on Meltdown!

Please keep all RPs in here. Only Milenko & Alex Bowen are allowed to use this thread. Deadline is June 30th, 2008. If everyone involved in matches can get at least one RP in before the deadline, we can speed the event up and possibly get it out sooner.

The Camera turns on and we see Milenko sitting in a dark room with Jesse and Lapalme behind him on either side.

Milenko
Alex, Alex Alex, when are you gonna learn that you can't beat me? Jesse beat you last week and I've been beating the crap out of you since we both got to WZCW.

The camera then shows all the beatings that Alex Bowen has recieved at the hands of Milenko & company. The camera comes back to Milenko and he has a smile on his face.

Milenko
Doesn't that bring back memories for you Alex, it does for me. My favorite one is where the fans thought I was helping you and instead I knocked you unconcious.

All of a sudden Milenko stops smiling and gets a very serious look on his face.

Milenko
Enough about the past Alex lets tak about the future. You are becoming a thorn in my side, everytime I think you're down for good you get back up and challenge me to another match. Doesn't getting beat get old for you or have all those hardcore matches damaged your brain. If you step into the ring with me I will destroy you.

The camera then goes to a shot of Alex Bowen with his family at his house.

Milenko
Alex what about your family, when I put you in the hospital who is going to take care of them? You need to stop this before you get to hurt to care for your family. I've proven already that I can beat you within an inch of your life, do I actually need to send you to the hospital for you to get the hint?

Milenko then grabs the camera and brings it very close to his face before speaking in a hushed tone.

Milenko
Alex I'm only going to tell you this once, don't show up for this match because if you do you will not walk out, and that is a promise.

The camera fades to black and the last thing you see in Milenko hitting Alex Bowen with the Murder-Go-Round.

*Alex bowen is setting in a empty Wzcw locker room on a black puffy folding chair. He is in black ripped shorts and a black cutoff shirt that says alex bowen on it. There seems to be a bit of a scowl on his face as he reaches in his pocket and brings out a hair tye and puts his hair back and begins to talk.*

Alex- Well well well folkes, Another day another loss, Some people might get pissed off at losing, But what I see it as is a futile attempt by a little shit to try and fuck me over constantly. A loss is a loss no doubt, But serously can he make up his mind, First he wants to fight me then he sends whatever the hell his name?

*alex snaps his fingers and has a puzzled look on his face*

Alex- Jessie was it? Hell I don't know, All I know is that was a bitch move dude, Man why say you've been constantly beating my ass when your cronies have been doing your work for you? Shit dude thats prety pitiful. And you think your better than me. Fuck man please even Rios would lose if he had 3 dumbasses fucking with him week after week.

*alex reaches back and pulls out a long bag and drops it down on the floor.*

Alex- In that bag lays the answer to my problem. The answer to my problem with your fucking cronies bro. They wanna continue to fuck with me and Wzcw will be paying there hospital bills.

*alex reaches down and unzips the bag and pulls out a small black barbed wire baseball bat and holds it up and smiles.*

Alex- Ahhh cold steel, All a man could ever really want . Its gonna come from hope protection to denting sculls. Because the next time you fuckin sick your dogs on me i'm going to give them 32 inches of cold steel reality buddie. And if you wanna come back and rock with me , I'll gladly give you a taste of this wood man. Because i'm sick of the threats on my life from you.

*alex drops the bat at his feet and gets up and points at the camera and with a pissed off look in his face he says this*

Alex- No man or woman has ever pissed me off to the extent you have you damn peace of excrament. You sersously enjoy pissing me off don't you? I saw your shitty little promo you ***, And i'ma tell you this right now if you ever come near me my whife or my kids, I WILL kill you. This is'nt a wrestling match were talking about , i'll bounce your damn head off of the concrete and laugh.

*alex grabs the bat and sets down and starts to drop it on the ground making a clicking noise on each hit.*

Alex- And melinko you ight be thinking damn why wont this dude die? Because i'm a fucming monster like that. No ammount of pain, No ammount of blood will ever back me down from a fight buddie and you need to learn that. So I hope this little winning streak you and your friends have been on lately have been good for you. Because at this next match i'm going to enjoy ending this sharade of melinko allways winning. Allways being better than alex bowen, Because your not, Never have or never will. Your just stacking the numbers game aganst me. And that will soon end.

*alex bowen grabs his bag and stands up and folds the folding chair and sets it against the wall behind him and walks out the door. We can here clinking noises of bat aganst concrete and wistiling all the way down the hall.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back