Lethal Lottery: Team Grudge Match: Milenko & Jeremy Lapalme v. Alex Bowen & Jesse:

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Tag Team Grudge Match: Milenko & Jeremy Lapalme v. Alex Bowen & Jesse:

For the previous few weeks on Meltdown, we've watched a unique story unfold between the enigma Milenko, and his strange connection to Alex Bowen. Furthermore, it seems as if Milenko has the ability to convince those around him to follow with him.

On their debut night, Alex Bowen was beaten down by the DevilSpawns only to be saved by Milenko, before Milenko then in turn delivered a vicious kick to his head, knocking him out. Later in the night, Milenko convinced Jeremy Lapalme to join with him as they both left through the crowd.

An episode later, Milenko tried convincing Jesse to follow with him as well, however before Jesse could give an answer Alex Bowen rushes out to stop him, asking Jesse to trust him and leave Milenko behind. Later in the same night, Bowen requested this Tag Team match.

What is the unique, yet strange and odd connection between Milenko & Alex Bowen? How does Milenko seem to have the ability to control those around him? Where does Jesse fit into all of this? Find out at Lethal Lottery!

Please Keep ALL RPs for this Match in here. Each person is allowed ONE RP ONLY! RPs are due by April 24th, 2008:

The camera turns on and we see Milenko sitting in a dark room. He looks up at the camera and he has a demented smile on his face. HE looks up at the camera and starts talking.

Milenko: I've already made an impact in WZCW and now I get to show everyone what I can do in a match.

All of a sudden Milenko jumps out of the chair he was sitting in and he violently throws it against the wall. Then he starts screaming al loud as he can.

Milenko: ALEX BOWEN! YOU STUCK YOUR NOSE IN BUSINESS THAT DIDN'T CONCERN YOU! I KNOCKED YOU UNCONCIOUS ONCE ALREADY AND I CAN DO IT AGAIN ANYTIME I FEEL LIKE IT! AFTER THIS TAG MATCH YOU'LL THINK TWICE ABOUT STICKING YOUR NOSE WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG!

Just like that Milenko calms down and sits in the corner. He starts talking again, but this time he is whispering.

Milenko: Jesse, you can still join me if you choose to. Don't let Alex fill your head with lies about me. Together me, you and Lepalme can't be stopped. You had your first taste of victory against Lepalme and i know you like that feeling. If you join me you will have that feeling a lot more than just the one time. Choose wisely Jesse, neither of us want you to make the wrong choice.

Milenko continues to sit silently in the corner without making a sound as the camera fades to black.

The camera fades into alex bowens front room with him setting in his patentned red lounging chair

Alex- Who the fuck do you think you are melinko? Trying to corrupt another wrestler once again? Jessie picked the right fucking side when he picked me and you no it. You're nothing but a bottom feading peace of trash.

*alex stands up and turns around and lifts up his hair.

Alex- You see that scar dont you? Hell its really the only reason why my hair is this long in the first god damn place. 23 stiches melinko it took to close me up after my 2'nd jcw hardcore championship match. I might of lost but I sure as hell made and impact that wasen't soon forgotten. So tell me do you really think anyone even remembers the fact that you knocked me out? I was in a fucking match with devilspawns they put me through a goddamn burning table. Thats the only reason why you knocked me out

*alex sets down and picks up a beer and sips it.

Alex- Hell melinko this beer could do more to me than you could when im at 100%. I could stub a toe, or fall out of bed , Or maybe just maybe fuck a fat chick while drinking. What can you do? I have a fantastic wrestler on my side right now, Ad im prety good myself. You're just some little peace of shit who likes to cry piss and bitch about everything. So after this win please just fuck off jessie and I actually have a future in this promotion you and whatshis face arent anything other than a speck of dust about to get there pink slips.

Alex gets up and walks over to his front door with a bag in his hand*

Alex- so heres what the both of you need to do at the ppv. Ater you lose, You need to pack up your shit, say your goodbye's, and dont let the door's hit you on the ass on the way out. Because i don't Want any ass prints of hasbeens on my fucking doors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back