Alberto Del Rio vs. Sin Cara Probably Won't Happen Tonight

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
As most people noticed, WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio wasn't on Raw last night and he's scheduled to face Sin Cara on tonight's live episode of SmackDown!. That's probably not gonna happen.

The reason Del Rio was MIA and probably won't be on SD! tonight is because he's having some issues with his work visa. Apparently, Del Rio returned to Mexico this past weekend to finish up some paperwork regarding his work visa and it's not finished yet. As a result, Del Rio isn't legally able to work in the United States.

According to F4WOnline.com, word backstage is that the match has been cancelled but might possibly still go on if Del Rio is able to get things straightened out and returns in time.

As most people noticed, WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio wasn't on Raw last night and he's scheduled to face Sin Cara on tonight's live episode of SmackDown!. That's probably not gonna happen.

The reason Del Rio was MIA and probably won't be on SD! tonight is because he's having some issues with his work visa. Apparently, Del Rio returned to Mexico this past weekend to finish up some paperwork regarding his work visa and it's not finished yet. As a result, Del Rio isn't legally able to work in the United States.

According to F4WOnline.com, word backstage is that the match has been cancelled but might possibly still go on if Del Rio is able to get things straightened out and returns in time.

I was looking forward to this match. I was hoping WWE would try using Mistico for Sin Cara because Del Rio knows how to work with him. If Del Rio can't make it to SmackDown, then what does Sin Cara do tonight? Work a rematch with Jack Swagger? Wrestle Daniel Bryan? Hopefully Del Rio finishes up his paperwork for his visa in time to get to SmackDown because I'm sure a lot of people would like to see him face Sin Cara.

I was gonna say the exact same thing that 4realpeoples (Nice name by the way lol) was gonna say.I want Mistico to work this match coz Del Rio can work his style,then we can see how good Mistico is in the ring (well i do but the crowd probly hasn't seen his matches in Mexico).I dont see any other match that would make sence for Cara so I will just hope Del Rio comes back in time.

Hopefully he can get everything worked out. That is pretty bad that the WWE champion isn't available on the flagship show Raw or even Smackdown. What is really sad is my friends and I had totally forgot about Alberto Del Rio missing on Raw last night, until I read online about his absence. It would be unfortunate for the audience members at Raw and Smackdown that are expecting Del Rio to wrestle. I just wonder how WWE will address this if Del Rio can't attend Smackdown tonight. They really dodged the question last night.

I'm hoping that it'll work out. I normally don't care too much about either wrestler, but should this match happen, I think it'd be one hell of a match. A good Lucha match is a rarity in the WWE these days, and one that actually gets some real time on the card is even more of a rarity. They're not going to make a squash match out of it, and it won't be short given the involvement of the WWE Champion. So I can only pray that ADR gets his ass in gear and finishes that paper work, because this match is going to be one worth watching.

I'm glad they at least had Ricardo Rodriguez show up today, he does a good job making us remember ADR, especially since he keeps yelling ADR's name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back