Al Bundy is God/No Ma'am Headquarters

Ryukuma

Occasional Pre-Show
I was watching married with children, and I was just wondering if the job Al does is respectable. I mean if hes doing it then it must be cool? Or should I become an accountant? What will make me happier?

If you watch the show as religiously as I have over the years (including all the DVDs), there is one inescapable truth. Being a shoe salesmen only sucks for Al, and no one else. Think about it. Throughout the show almost all other shoe salesmen have good lives. They get beautiful women, get to peek up girls dresses, etc.

So basically, as long as you're not related to a Bundy, I say go for it.

Your forgetting Griff, while not as bad as Al, he still lives throught it pretty badly. But you raise an interesting point, now that I remember a few episodes where some of the other shoe salesman had an awesome time with it.

Al Bundy is God, so therefore Shoesalesman is the best job in all of the universe

Al Bundy is God. No lie.

And I didn't forget Griff, but Griff was a single guy who constantly had hot women.

I bet you one of the females will make yes maam, out of spite to men, if we make the no maam headquarters

Welcome to the thread supporting all things Al Bundy, a true god amongst men, the man that scored four touchdowns in one game. Discuss all thing Bundy in here.

Who would like to join No Ma'am (National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood)

Would someone like to read the minutes from the last meeting?

bundy_power.jpg

Great thread, and a true icon deserving of such.

The greatest comeback in TV history:

Fat woman: How dare you say that to my face!
Al: I'd say it behind your back, but my car's only got a half tank of gas!

[youtube]TeOeVXqooAc[/youtube]

[youtube]4LYCcccjrcg[/youtube]

[youtube]jra3DFEwK_Q[/youtube]

[youtube]z4j5avTTrLE[/youtube]

I agree Married with Children was a great show. I used to watch it every night on cable here in Australia but they recently moved it to a later timeslot of 11.30 so I am very sad :(

Al Bundy was probably the greatest t.v character in the history of television. He is God.. dammit he is BETTER than God himself.

Heres a nice song from the greatest Dad ever

"Psycho Dad"

Who's that riding in the sun?
Who's the man with the itchy gun?
Who's the man who kills for fun?
Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad, Dad.

He sleeps with a gun
but he loves his son

Killed his wife 'cos she weighed a ton.

A little touched or so we're told
Killed his wife 'cos she had a cold
Might as well she was getting old

He's quick with a gun
And his job ain't done.
He's Psycho Dad

Who's that riding in the sleigh?
Who's that firing along the way?
Who's roughing up bums on Christmas day?
Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad

Who's that riding across the plain?
Who's proud 'cos his wife is slain?
Who's the man who's plumb insane?
Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member