• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CM Punk vs ....Al Bundy?

nightmare

...7, 8, Better stay up late...
cm-punk-al-bundy-gracie.jpg

Well, it appears that Ed O'Neill is pretty good at jiu-jitsu & CM Punk needs some more practice. I have never seen this before & its pretty cool to think of Al Bundy kicking the shit out of someone.

Lol, he's a white belt. And Punk fans like to think he can fight because he does BJJ. Look how clean his gi is. I bet he barely trains and just tries to get as many photos as he can in a gi or BJJ hoodie. I'm positive I'd beat him in a grappling match.

Ed O'Neill has been training in jitz for years. He'd make Punk his bitch within seconds in a legit grappling match.

Pic is from early last year, so I am sure Punk has done well enough since then. I just never pictured Ed O'Neill being a legit badass. He has been at it for 22 years & got his black belt in 07 so he is obviously not someone you should fuck with.

Pic is from early last year, so I am sure Punk has done well enough since then. I just never pictured Ed O'Neill being a legit badass. He has been at it for 22 years & got his black belt in 07 so he is obviously not someone you should fuck with.

Punk wouldn't learn enough in a year to deal with a legit black belt. He'd get clowned.

Yea the gap between white and black is pretty huge. When I trained and we all sparred, you weren't even allowed to challenge a black belt. When I went against brown belts, it was them just having their way with me, even though I was 240lbs at the time. Also, to me, Punk doesn't seem like the type to take BJJ seriously. I don't know the guy in person, but he just comes across as the type of guy who does it to take pictures like these so that internet smarks can blow his ego up saying that he can win legit fights against the biggest guys in the locker room the way Jericho choked out Goldberg. BJJ is about technique and precision, and he just doesn't demonstrate those thing in the ring. I think he tries as hard as possible to be the aniti-wrestler. Typically the impression you get when you think pro wrestler is a big muscular jockish, who likes to party with coke and take roids. Then here you have the small anti drug/alcohol guy who comes out in basketball shorts yelling quotes from a comic book character.

Yeah, I get that. I was meaning that since the pic was from when he first started out- he has likely received a blue belt by now.

Considering much of that year he was on the road and not training/rolling regularly, even having blue by now would be a stretch.

I know Al Bundy from "Married with Children", but who is CM Punk? I only watch WWE and TNA... :(

I'm fairly certain I've heard Punk say somewhere he's one of those guys that doesn't work by belts. So the white probably doesn't have any bearing on how skilled or experienced he is. Worth noting.

I'm fairly certain I've heard Punk say somewhere he's one of those guys that doesn't work by belts. So the white probably doesn't have any bearing on how skilled or experienced he is. Worth noting.

Everybody I've ever encountered that "doesn't care about belts" was below white belt level. It's a cop out for people that don't want to put in the work to be any good.

Everybody I've ever encountered that "doesn't care about belts" was below white belt level. It's a cop out for people that don't want to put in the work to be any good.

Yes this is true. I seriously would love to see Punk in a real fight with literally anyone.

Yes this is true. I seriously would love to see Punk in a real fight with literally anyone.

I would too. His ego would take an extreme beating.

I've never been the guy to fuck with noobs at jitz class, unless they're a cocky douchebag. Then I do what I can to put their ego in check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back